Start by marking “Wolf Whistle (Werewolves of Manhattan #7)” as Want to Read:
Wolf Whistle (Werewolves of Manhattan #7)

Wolf Whistle

(Werewolves of Manhattan #7)

Can a whistleblower find a new future with a wolf while being chased by a corrupt cop and the Serbian mob?

Richard Kerrigan is on the verge of losing hope. Fired from his job for blowing the whistle on a defect that would harm service members if used as designed, he is now blacklisted in the Chicago area. A local Serbian mobster wants Richard and won't take no for an
ebook
Published January 20th 2017 by MLR Press (first published January 20th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Whistle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf Whistle

Start your review of Wolf Whistle (Werewolves of Manhattan #7)
Aղցela W.
This was book 7 in the "Werewolves of Manhattan" series. Richard Kerrigan who is a childhood friend of Julio from book 6 in this series has lost everything his father died while he was in college his mother died of breast cancer and he was fired from his job as an engineer for blowing the whistle on the company because they cut corners and used defective parts and if that wasn't bad enough a Serbian mobster wants to make him his. As a wedding gift Etienne found Richard for Julio. Turns out ...more
Debbie
Independent reviewer for Divine Magazine, I was gifted my copy of this book.

Jumping straight in, because I have issues with this book.

This is book 7 in the Werewolves of Manhattan series, and I have not read those. I figured there is a little follow-on running through, about the Russians but that's all. To be honest, I might not have read this one if they are all the same.

FOOD!!! The book, once Richard meets Julien, focuses an awful lot on food. They eat, constantly. Like, on almost every page,
Natosha Wilson
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
The cards are stacking up for something major that is in the air but has yet to happen.

The wolves of Manhattan are quickly finding their mates and each mate has something special that he brings to the group. So when Julien finds his mate and his mate is already connected to one of the other mates in their pack, Julien was ecstatic.

Julien knew that he needed to proceed with precaution where Richard was concerned because if for no other reason what he has seen wth the past makings of his friends
NP
Jan 26, 2017 rated it did not like it
I am starting to really question Goodreads ratings and never trust Arc reviews. How this book has such a high rating is beyond me. It was horribly dry, zero chemistry between any of the characters, let alone the leads. Everyone was so stuffy and everything stood on ceremony. My God, there's even an order to eating based upon when a mate was found. It read like an instruction manual with just information overload on how this pack operates. I started to cross eyed after a while from the sheer ...more
Sylvia
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was ok

The same as before only with different Mc's
mate comes with trouble/issues needs solving asap all the mates and alpha husbands come to the rescue and help solve any issue they may have
All the mates need to eat alot I think the food breakfast brunches,lunches ,dinner and snacks could be just told instead of shown after the first couple of stories it was very annoying to me also the shopping trips are so predictable it just felt like I already read the story because in every book they do exactly
Victoria S. McElfresh
Great

I loved this book just as much as all the others that I've read in the series so far only two to go so sad that we lost A.C. , and that the series can't go farther than Rene' to see what all the gods had planned for our own family of wolves. For the record I give Julio's Wolf a very full five stars, for some reason beyond my control my fire tablet didn't have any place for me to either rate of give a review of the book, so this should count as two reviews. / .
Dominique Bast
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Battle of cooks

So very endearing love how itended you have a good storyline so very amazing i bought all the books in have been reading them for the last two days. I wake to and go to bed to uhhour stories.
Amanda Kern
Not as good

This one while good seemed a little rushed. I am still looking forward to the next one though. I so want some questions answered about two characters that have been introduced.
Katy Beth Mckee
While attending one weeding the next pair is united. In this case Richard is almost as strong as Julienne. He knows his mind and has great integrity. But Richard is also smart enough to figure out what's what and is ready to take his place in the mate's club.
Mychelle  Wheatley
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Once again I enjoyed this book.
Christine Miller
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wolf-s-whistle
very good story can't wait until the next one
Ilona
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
Brandy R.
Left wanting

I love almost everything I have ever read from this author but the bad guy was killed off early on in this story and there was not a build up to a conflict at the end just a lacking cliffhanger.
I am pleased that Henri will have a mate but I fell in love with the Detective Sergeant Murphy and they treated him horribly in this book.
Something new is this belief that Mates are reincarnations and have loved and found each other throughout time...yeah, I'm not sure how I feel on that
ReneI
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A.C. Katt's stories get better and better with each one. In this series I love the dynamics of how all the alphas and mates bond with each other and form friendships. The story line is always intriguing to see what type of situation the mate will be in when he's rescued and it's always entertaining to see how the alphas characteristics and insecurities are handled in each story. Thanks A.C. for another excellent read!
Cherry
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AC has done it again

Another great story. The world is so immersive and the characters are so engaging that you can't wait to see what happens next.
Lara
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderfully sweet

I always look forward to an A.C. Katt novel. The characters are sweet, bold and sexy. I love her Werewolves of Manhattan series, and her Indescreet ones the best, though. For anyone who loves hot Alphas and strong Mates, troubled paths to happiness and ever lasting love, this is a great read.
lucy duncan
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love

Richard is in need of some help . His friend from childhood shows up and everything changes for the good . Julian was worried that he would never find a mate but fate gives him Richard .
Karen
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better. I loved them all. I am so looking forward to what happens next. I hope it doesn't end with the next one but I guess I will just have to wait and see. Awesome books.
Barbara Lampron
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book

Wow it was great! I loved all the things that happened in it. Between the mating rules and finally mating, I loved it. Thank you for writing such a good book again! I look forward to the next one!
Patricia
Another Great addition to the series. Loved them all. Keep them coming!!!
timothy miller
Mar 17, 2017
Bobbette
Jan 27, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Gentle Hand (Perfect Hands #2)
  • Falling for the Omega (Hobson Hills Omegas #1)
  • Rules for Santa (Davey's Rules #3)
  • Abduction (Alphabits #2)
  • Snow Kisses for My Omega (Hobson Hills Omegas #2)
  • Romancing the Omega (Hobson HIlls Omegas #3)
  • Grabbed (Team A.L.P.H.A. #1)
  • Daddy Rules (Breaking the Rules #6)
  • Blood, Paint and Pumpkin Guts (Chosen #12)
  • Precious Boy (Chosen #8)
  • For the Love of a Boy (Father #2)
  • Untamed (Untamed, #1)
  • Hidden (Team A.L.P.H.A. #6)
  • Rescued (Alphabits #1)
  • Undisclosed Desires (Undisclosed, #1)
  • Parker's Silver Lineman (Chosen #10)
  • Conversion (Alphabits #3)
  • Grumpy Old Bear (Chosen, #2)
AC Katt was born in New York City’s Greenwich Village. She remembers sitting at the fountain in Washington Square Park listening to folk music while they passed the hat. At nine, her parents dragged her to New Jersey where she grew up, married and raised four children and became a voracious reader of romantic fiction. At one time she owned over two thousand novels.

Now, most of AC’s books are

Werewolves of Manhattan (9 books)
  • His Omega (Werewolves of Manhattan, #1)
  • Remy’s Painter (Werewolves of Manhattan, #2)
  • Scarred Mate (Werewolves of Manhattan, #3)
  • Marking Kane (Werewolves of Manhattan, #4)
  • Alexei’s Mouse (Werewolves of Manhattan #5)
  • Julio's Wolf (Werewolves of Manhattan # 6)
  • Henri's Little One (Werewolves of Manhattan #8)
  • The Betas: Rene' (Werewolves of Manhattan #9)