Start by marking “Midnight Poison (The Paranormal Poisons Saga, #1)” as Want to Read:
Midnight Poison (The Paranormal Poisons Saga, #1)

Midnight Poison

(The Paranormal Poisons Saga #1)

A new paranormal urban fantasy romance thriller from the bestselling authors of The Divinicus Nex Chronicles! It's action, adventure, suspense, and crazy fun characters!
No Memory. No Mind. No Mercy.

Kiara Blackwood has a few problems.

She's older than she looks - by several centuries. She can't remember who she is. She doesn't know why she's the target of Oleande
Published February 24th 2017 by A&E Kirk

To ask other readers questions about Midnight Poison, please sign up.
A. So sorry we didn't see this earlier. Yes! While we tend to write heavy on the action/thriller side, (as you know from DNC), Midnight Poison will have…moreSo sorry we didn't see this earlier. Yes! While we tend to write heavy on the action/thriller side, (as you know from DNC), Midnight Poison will have some romance. And a totally hot, shirtless guy...or two. We just can't resist! Thanks for being so excited! XOXO(less)
A. Thanks Nidhi Bhatt for handling this for us. You are awesome! We are way behind. Maddie here is the link but hopefully you already found it thanks to…moreThanks Nidhi Bhatt for handling this for us. You are awesome! We are way behind. Maddie here is the link but hopefully you already found it thanks to the awesome Nidhi!
Much Love!

A.
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It's dark. It's twisted. It's insanely fun. We had an absolute blast hanging with these crazy characters. It's very different from DNC so be prepared. We hope you love it!
rin 눈_눈 WATCH GOOD OMENS
DNF @ 50%

i might pick it up one day but right now im giving up, i tried to read it for a month and im just 1) not interested 2) and i honestly don't care

im also not a big fan of an almighty and immature (yeah, i know she's cray-cray but) main character

no rating

~~~~~

omg i thought i missed it but it's in february phew
can't wait for february!!

COVER REVEAL

IT'S SO PRETTY I LOVE IT

~~~~~
Another book by Alyssa and Eileen! YAY! Hope it'll be as good as Divinicus Nex Chronicles.
Maggie ☘ (Wonderland-Reader)
She flashed a weak grin. “You worry too much.”
He sighed. “Because you worry not enough.”

Wow. This book was literally crazy! It was also dark, sexy, shocking, twisted. Over all very very weird and full of fun. Though messy and really confusing at times.
All in all, I was glued to the pages from start to finish. And while this book is utterly different from Divinicus Nex Chronicels - which remain my favourite - I'd recommned for fans of A.E. Kirk to read this one as well. It's wild and crazy and
Katrin
Working on review!!! OMG!!!
------------------------------------------------
Finally! The blurb is live and it is amazing!!
I thought I couldn't get any more excited about this book but..

I could. I am.
Waiting for this is going to be torture.
Send help.

Who else is drooling for this?
Nika
Really, the notification that MP would be different from Demons at Deadnight was utterly unnecessary. Of course, itd be different, because otherwise itd be the same, right? And we wouldnt want it to be the same, because DNC is uniquely, insanely, differently wonderful and MP deserves a chance to be as wonderful on its own. In its own way.

But then, we shouldnt completely avoid any comparison with DNC, because then wed ignore one of the most important parts: the humor. And thankfully, as expected
Jeanny
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this book. Found it hilarious & unpredictable.
Nidhi Bhatt
Aaahhhh! Finally I got (created) some time for binge reading the book nonstop as we all know A.E. Kirk's books are all about action and I enjoy reading them more when I am reading them without break!

This book is not really a surprise because those who have read this duo's books already know their level of excellence. This book is a complete package... it has a menagerie of paranormal characters what with vampires, witches, shape shifters, sorcerers and of course summer and winter court of fairy.
⭐️KasiaTopia⭐️
3.5⭐
“You worry too much."
"Because you worry not enough.”

This book was very different from DNC (one of my favorite series) and totally NOT what I expected. In my personal opinion, it wasn't bad but it wasn't that good either. I was so hyped for it but it was very different from what I thought it would be and it just didn't reached my expectations.

I liked the concept of the plot, getting Kiaras memories back for the purpose to find Midnight Poison. There were many interesting and surprising rev
Annika
Alright, I'm conceding defeat at 55% and putting this book on hold for now.
I've already spent too much time being annoyed by the main character and confused by the storyline that I just can't seem to warm up to. Not giving up on it entirely yet, though - it's A & E Kirk, after all. Maybe I'll come back to this sometime in the future.
Esther
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ugh what can I say? oh I know. I TOTALLY ADORE THIS FREAKNG BOOK!!!
yeah you heard that right. I just finished this one and I swear I will read absolutely anything A&E Kirk writes, it's just so good.
this book is totally different than DAD in ways that it isn't as funny or quirky, but man this was one of a spectacular read! a lot of amazing new otherworldly creatures like unicorns (wich are totally badass) and shifters alike! I just loved this book, and as an absolute bonus the cover is real
JadeShea
Secrets. This book is filled with so many secrets, it was really difficult for my head to wrap around. Just when you start to feel like something is making sense the author throws you for a major loop. I thoroughly enjoyed this book.

Kiara is someone who is feared, but most think she's crazy. But is she really crazy, or is she playing a dangerous game? That is something that haunts you the entire book, along with two guys who seem to be "love" interests, but also something else too, maybe even e
Courtney
Freaking A man. Of course it's so amazing I can't even stand it. I was really nervous before starting this book, because I love the DNC series so freaking much, and I was afraid I would be comparing them, and Midnight Poison just wouldn't live up to it. Thankfully, I had no reason to worry. This book is completely different, the POVs are so distinct, and I love this book just as much, if not more.

So, Kiara is amazing. She's impulsive and reckless, but she's also literally insane, so it works. Me
Kbrazell
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! I know A&E Kirk said it would be different but I just wasn't expecting it! Needless to say I still loved it! It was very different from anything else I've read in a long time. I was pretty lost and felt like the blind old bitty trying to cross a five lane road in the beginning though. Whew - that first 15% or so, it took a bit to catch on. But that was the beauty in the book - I was constantly on my toes! And Kiara! Such a badass!

And now it gets kind of spoilery (totally an actual word
C. Erani Kole
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was definitely different from what I'm used to reading from the authors. Where there was dialogue and light-heartedness in their DNC series, this new saga or Paranormal Poisons takes on a much darker tone. Lead by Kiara Blackwood and her guardian, Leontes, we're taken into a world where murder seems to be the number one thing at the moment. People are being slaughtered, an infamous serial killer is back, and Kiara's in trouble. Again. The book opened up to one of the many slaughters going o ...more
Nicki K.
I didn't think it possible, but I love this even more than the Divinicus Nex Chronicles. I somehow managed to love the characters even more, especially Kiara and Leontes, as well as their relationship. I love how original the concept and plot were. The humor? Even more amazing, and at times more mature. I am completely smitten with this book, and am so friggin excited to read more from this series.

CANNOT recommend this enough. Just read it. It's splendid.

50000/5
anjuli
May 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
***Free via Kindle Unlimited***

This was a fast enough read. I love the Demons at Deadnight series by the authors and this was definitely a must read for me. Let me say this, don't compare this book to the Divinicus Nex series. It is very different, a bit mature, has action, some gore, the crazies & is not the same world etc.. While it is hard not to compare different series by same authors, I would suggest to keep an open mind. Ok...let's begin ;)

It was a hard one to review without giving aw
Tigrish
Mar 07, 2017 rated it did not like it
Just couldn't keep my interest at all. Supposed 'villain' Orleander couldn't even hear her stomping (and talking) around the mansion while he was in there looking for her. Supernatural hearing much?
Teresa
Rating: 4/5 stars

Fans of DAD: it is not going to be the same writing structure as DAD. But the humor (although darker) is still there and the crazy events. Plus some really hot moments, if you know what I mean.

New readers: you can choose to read it or not based on the summary. As an avid reader, I would not only recommend trying it out but also to try their Demons at Deadnight. If this is not your cup of poison, DAD might be for you ;)

Holy crap, that was a ride! There was always something going
Megan
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ok, this book was slightly weird but it kept me intrigued....First, Kiara is NUTS...I don't really get her but the ending through me for a loop. Like multiple personalities or something...Leontes...come on...I don't really know what to make of him really and Jaeger...it's weird that he kinda just jumped into it with Kiara like that...not really sure what to make of what is going on really but I kinda like it...lots of twists at the end there...
Michelle  Hoak
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So good!

So amazingly wonderful. The characters are interesting and have so many layers that one book is just not enough. I need more!
Dilan
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a twist! Though I'm unsure how I feel about it. And I gotta say, you know you're getting old when you agree with Gramps more often than any other character.
Truc
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kiara reminds me of Myrnin from the Morganville Vampires series at times.
Lovely Cat
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG...omg....OMG!!!!!

This is so freaking good... God!!

I don't think I have an enough stable mind to write a review *giggles uncontrollably*.
Tèo Sip
Mar 26, 2017 added it
Shelves: love-triangle
I don't want to rate this book, because I'm conflicted and it may be a low star.

On the one hand, Midnight Poison has all the elements that I love -- action, mystery, and craziness. Some reviewers complain about the ambiguous beginning, yet that's exactly what makes this book intriguing. Readers aren't given all the answers and it's thrilling to have to guess continuously. However, while the ideas in this book are awesome, the execution has much room for improvement. The writing and words choice
Nina Tredecim
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome, I loved it. Kiara is a super badass, that goes to the beat of her own drum. Can't wait to read the next book!!! (Waiting anxiously)
Stefania
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING book!!

It's been a long time since I read a paranormal book like this.
Well thought plot, plenty of sarcasm and foolishness....Can't wait to read the next installment in the series!!!!
Kari
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yes!!! You ladies never disappoint. I freaking loved it! There is so much to this story, but you guys are SO good and thorough in explanations, details, and world building that the reader is never left behind or lost as to what's going on. And I LOVE how your books always start with some sort of action and everything just builds from there. It seems so fast paced and fluid that we, the readers, get so lost in the story that it's over before we're ready. You guys are FREAKING good!!

This story