Start by marking “Rainbows Bring Riches (Celebration, #4)” as Want to Read:
Rainbows Bring Riches (Celebration, #4)

Rainbows Bring Riches

(Celebration #4)

Published February 12th 2017 by Nitewolf Novels

To ask other readers questions about Rainbows Bring Riches, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rainbows Bring Riches

Nikki
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy Irishman on a freaking bull… Wow, what a book.

Let me start by saying I love the Celebration Township Series. Stacy Eaton has written some amazing stories for the people of this quaint little town. But Rainbows Bring Riches has TOPPED THEM ALL. I mean every emotion came barreling to the surface with this one. Especially laughter, my God, can Dabby and Paige make me bust a gut. Paige and her spit fire attitude are just perfect. I mean she's a flash of green and a whole heck of a package to h
Gina Smith
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just love the writing and the characters in this series. This book is about Dabney and Paige. Dabney Finnegan owns the local tavern in Celebration, Pennsylvania. It is time for the annual fundraiser when bachelors are auctioned off to raise money. The lucky ladies will win a date with their bachelor. Paige, who had visited the tavern 7 months ago, has had a crush on Dabney ever since. When she finds out about the auction there is no way she will miss this opportunity. She is determined to win ...more
Janet
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
*read as a beta read *

This is book 4 in the Celebration series .

Celebration is a small township .. where everyone knows everyone ...

Dabby is volunteered to be in the annual Valentines auction .. note is volunteered not his doing ..

Paige 'wins' him ..

Fun and games begin ..poor Dabby doesn't know what hits him ..

A great read ..
Bernie
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rainbows Bring Riches review

Rainbows Bring Riches is the fourth book in The Celebration Series written by author Stacy Eaton. This is a delightful series. Each book becomes my favorite. Dabney and Paige's story is funny and sweet. It's a treat to look forward to reading a new story every month.
Natalie
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
My favourite pairing of the series so far. Not really much drama just two finding love. I loved Paige, how quirky she was and how fast she spoke. Heck at some points it felt like it read that way. Then there’s Dabney, gentle grumpy giant. This one was adorable.
Beth Tilley
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Charming! Paige buys a date with Dabby at the Valentine's Day auction. She just wants to get to know him better as she has had a crush on him since the moment she saw him. Dabby is a bit stuck in his ways. Will he let this vivacious lady into his life?
Marie Godley
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Paige is such a spunky funny character and it's great when she goes after Dabby, who interested me from the first book. This book is funny and emotional so be prepared.
Lynn Mullan
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another fabulous read in the Celebration Series.
Love these books! <3
Sandi Ramirez
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Stacy Eaton has created a perfect little town named Celebration that I know I would love to live in. Since I can not i simply have to read every book she writes based in this town. In this book we get to meet and enjoy Paige and Dabney.

Paige wins a date with Dabney at the bachelor auction. Now Dabney or Dabby as every0ne else called him owned the local tavern. Paige was the local medical examiner. But no one would know it as Dabby says as she is so full of sunshine and light. You have to read th
Melanie Milburn
Mar 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet St. Patrick's Day Romance

Dabney Finnegan and Dr. Paige Brogan may both be Irish-American, but that's about all they seem to have in common. He's a tavern owner and she's an ME. He's quiet and a bit solitary and she talks a mile a minute and is a whirlwind of action. But Paige sees something in Dabney and so she determinedly bids on him at the Valentine's Day Bachelor Auction and wins. Turn out that they have more in common than one would think, and that opposites attract quite strongly. A
Linda  Johnston
Feb 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntary read this Advanced Reader Copy of this book. It was a good book, but sad Dabby lived his entire life in Celebration. They have a Valentine auction and he got roped into it. Paige had seen him before and she bid for him and won.
He thought that Paige talked to much and too fast. She worked at the tavern for her date, she asked for him to come where she works. He didn't know that she did autopsy for a living. They started see each other
Linda  Johnston
Feb 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I voluntary read this Advanced Reader Copy . It was good but sad. Danby lived in Celebration all his life and owned the travern his Father owned. He got roped in the Valentine auction.
Paige bid on him and won. She wanted to work with him at the travern for their date. He thought that she talked too much and fast for his liking. She asked him to come work with her. He thought that she worked at the hospital, but didn't know she did autopsies. They kept seeing each other and getting together
Phylis Carpenter
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Once I started reading it I found it so hard to put down.

Dabney owns a bar and his friends talk him every year into being in the Bachelors Auction that is held for charity. Every year the same woman buys him and he gives her and her man a free dinner at his tavern. Not so this year. Paige pays a thousand dollars for him and wants to divide the date into two dates.

The first one she wants to come to his tavern and work and the second one she wants him to follow her aro
Kate
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book #4 in the series. Come back to celebration township and meet Dabby, a tavern owner, and Paige Brogan, a feisty redhead. What a fun couple. What a fun story!. This story had me laughing. Paige is a fast talking, life loving woman!

while this can be read alone this is so much better as part of the celebration series - 13 stories that span a year and introduce you to wonderful, real, warm, fun loving, amazing characters. This is a town I want to visit.

Stacy's books pull you in and allow you,
Coral Mitchell
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dabby Finnegan got roped into being auctioned off for the annual Valentine’s Party, and nothing could have prepared him to face the vibrant and determined Paige Brogan. From the moment she jumps into his arms to collect her prize, his life will change. Paige Brogan has had a crush on Dabby for a long time, and this auction is exactly what she’s been waiting for to finally catch his eye. When Paige wins a date with Dabby, the only thing she wants to do is spend the day with him working at his tav ...more
Xtymom
Feb 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm really loving everything about the Celebration Series and book 4, Rainbows Bring Riches lived up to my expectations. I love so much about Paige. Her personality is so infectious and Dabney just doesn't know what to make of her. She's so sure that they will be a great couple. They seem so opposite but they really aren't. I love how Dabney slowly comes to realize how much he really likes Paige. This is such a good story.
Dianne
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book, 4th in the Celebration series. Dabby didn't stand a chance once Paige set her sights on him. The two just fit together and are the balm to each other's sorrows.

Need a book to read when curled up under a blanket by the fire, then this is the one.

Another great read by Stacy Eaton.
Becky Claxon
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was another good book in the Celebration Series. Paige was definitely a quirky character you couldn’t help but love. I couldn’t imagine being a medical examiner, and especially as perky and happy as Paige. She knew what she wanted and wasn’t afraid to go after it. Of course, later on in the book we get a look into her past that explains more of why she lives each day to its fullest. Dabney Finnegan that runs the tavern at first seems like a grouchy old man. You wonder what Paige sees in him ...more
Alicia
Jan 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
"Rainbows Bring Riches"
(Celebration Series Book #4) by Stacy Eaton

What a delightful and fun novella. This is a truly wonderful series that is lighthearted, enjoyable, and definitely worth the read.

Simple joys and pleasures seem to bring couples close together in the town of Celebration. Despite differences in character or personality, individuals seem to find their match and learn to treasure what they have gained in their life.

Friendships, relationships, family and everything in between fit
Kaitlyn
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every time I read the newest Celebration book I say it's my favorite. But they seriously keep getting better!! And this one did not disappoint! Paige, the girl talks as fast as me and thinks just like I do and I love it! She's unbelievably strong and fierce and knows exactly what and who she wants. That just happens to be Dabby from the tavern. Or as Paige loves to call him, Dabney. Dabney is a sweet heart who just so happens to have one of the biggest hearts!! One who Paige is slowly starting t ...more
Patti
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow loving this series from Stacy Eaton!!! When Dabby Finnegin gets talked into being auctioned off for charity, he is won by the cute, fiesty, red headed Paige Brogan. With Dabby and Paige being total opposites, Dabby just wants to get this date over and done with. Once he spends the day with Paige, the attraction towards her surprises him. Can these two prove that opposites do attract. Can they survive the obstacles ahead them.. Can these two lonely people make a go of it?? Definitely a one cl ...more
Jaime
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, holiday, romance
This has been my favorite book of the Celebration Series so far. I loved Dabby and Paige. But especially, I enjoyed how Paige could find such joy in little things like working in a pub despite the tragedy in her past and the morbidity that surrounds her job. She really complimented the stubborn Irishman in Dabby.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book and can't wait for the next one!

I received an advanced reader copy of this book and voluntarily provided this honest review.
Linda
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite in the series so far.
Dabby is a laid back tavern owner and Paige is a outgoing medical examiner.
An auction for bachelors and the two put together makes for a fun time.
Paige hits Dabby like a hurricane and Dabby is like a fish out of water.
I would highly recommend this book.
I voluntarily reviewed this ARC book. 5 stars!
Samantha Reeves
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh the Celebration Series keeps getting better and better!! Dabby and Paige's story was beautiful!! It made laugh and toll my eyes. It made cry and want to hug the characters. Im so very happy this series is planned to be a long one. Because the people of Celebration Township are crawling right into my heart!
Ellen
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was an AMAZING story! Filled with honest emotion and two characters you will fall in love with as they fall in love withe ach other.

I received an Advance Reader Copy and am voluntarily leaving a review.
suze joyce
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Stacey gives you a bit of everything in this book from sweet to sour , from love to evil. You won't be able to put this one down. Get your copy today
Judy Tucker
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
another great read. this is a page turner you can't put down. opposites attract. you can't fight love when it finds you. friendships develope and stick.
Sandy Daniels
Apr 09, 2017
LYNN KARASH
May 08, 2017
Rosemary Hughes
Feb 25, 2017
Stacy Eaton is a USA Today Best Selling author and began her writing career in October of 2010. Stacy took an early retirement from law enforcement after over fifteen years of service in 2016, with her last three years in investigations and crime scene investigation to write full time.

Stacy resides in southeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, who works in law enforcement, and her teen daughter.

Celebration (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Tangled in Tinsel (Celebration #1)
  • Tears to Cheers (Celebration #2)
  • Heathens to Hearts (Celebration, #3)
  • Sweet as Sugar (Celebration, #5)
  • Making Mom Mad (The Celebration Series Book 6)
  • Sparklers or Spankings (Celebration #7)
  • Raffles to Rattles (The Celebration Series Book 8)
  • Flirting with Fireworks: The Celebration Series, Book 9
  • Working with Wheels (The Celebration Series Book 10)
  • Masquerading at Midnight (The Celebration Series Book 11)