Start by marking “The Invisible Plan” as Want to Read:
The Invisible Plan

The Invisible Plan

(The Bay Boys #2)

A cursed ruby, an invisible cloak, and a sinister secret plot to eradicate gay people converge for the perfect storm in this wickedly dark science-fiction adventure.

Peter Peartree is a young scientist who could use some stimulation in his life. He's feeling demoted in his job at a prestigious cancer research lab, and his relationship with his boyfriend is hanging on by a t
Published May 16th 2017 by Bay Cove Press

To ask other readers questions about The Invisible Plan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Invisible Plan

S.
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun adventure where Peter finds an invisible cloak and then saves the world or at least the gay community of Nashville! One of my favorite parts was when Peter and his friends were making plans and they said there had to be a Plan B because of the Peter Meter in which a plan must have allowances for errors, since “the Peter Meter will always wreak havoc where no trouble should exist.”

I enjoyed this quick-paced story and look forward to reading more of Mr. Bay’s stories. Also, it was ni
Julie
Jun 13, 2017 rated it liked it
I liked the premise of this book, but the delivery was a little simplistic. Slightly weird and awkward in some scenes.
Nicoletta Tsalafaos
Jan 25, 2018 rated it liked it
The Invisible Plan: A Gay Science Fiction Mystery (The Bay Boys Book 2) is a gay science-fiction made lighter with humor by Nathan Bay. Peter Peartree is a young scientist. When the entire LGBT community of Nashville is at risk, Peter is the only one that can save the day. A fun quick-paced adventure story.
Tony
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was ok
Better than the mermaids. Better plot. It could have been more with unfolding the story, but a fair short read. Finally getting to the third one which I had originally bought not realizing it was the third later realizing that it didn’t even matter if I had read the previous two.
Sean Randall
Dec 12, 2017 rated it liked it
If gay fiction is your cup of tea, then why not? But to me, the sexuality was overcompensating here, even though the work had satirical elements and the whole thrust of the story is about changing people's sexuality.
Coty
Fun adventure story. It is mostly light hearted and whimsical. The story is very well written and I love the characters. I hope to see them in future stories in this series. I really love the cover of this book. Great job Nathan.
Karen
Jan 27, 2018 rated it liked it
I do not read science fiction books very often. It is an okay read. It is well written, interesting and with some humor in it.
Joslin
May 29, 2017
 Meghan
Mar 05, 2018
Taid Stone
rated it did not like it
Mar 31, 2018
Feb 21, 2017
J.S. Strange
May 15, 2017
Nathan
May 17, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Eddie Case
Len Evans Jr
Feb 23, 2018
Stylareads
Mar 01, 2018
Nathan Bay writes gay-themed fiction about ordinary people faced with extraordinary circumstances. The genres of his work span mystery, romance, erotica, and everything in between — always with an exciting twist!

Nathan currently resides in sunny California with his husband, son, and a schnauzer named Mrs. Madrigal. Learn more at nathanbayauthor.com and get connected at twitter.com/nathanbayauthor

The Bay Boys (3 books)