Start by marking “This Noelle (Holidays in Mountain Home, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
This Noelle (Holidays in Mountain Home, #0.5)

This Noelle

(Holidays in Mountain Home 0.5)

THIS NOELLE
Holidays in Mountain Home Series, Prequel, Book #0.5
A Sweet Historical Western Holiday Romance Novella

Books in this series stand alone and may be read in any order.

A Surprise Delivery...

Caroline Finlay never knew losing a child so soon after his birth would wreak lasting damage on her heart and her marriage. She's coping, barely, until she learns her husband, Ph
ebook, Gift
Published December 31st 2016 by Kristin Holt LC

To ask other readers questions about This Noelle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about This Noelle

Sara Cardon
This is an emotional story of a husband and wife who need each other. Phil is handed a baby--his baby born out of wedlock--and fears it will kill his wife. He's repentant and humble, and he fiercely misses the love he and his wife shared. Caroline needs healing. There are so many ways they could solve their problem, but the way they choose is tender and a form of genuine love. Kristin Holt has obviously thought deeply on the issue of infidelity from all perspectives, and she shares her insights ...more
Margie Vickers
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book hit home for me. I had this happen to me but I didn't get the chance at a second chance he left me and our daughter. I honestly don't know if I could have forgiven him even though I loved him at the time. I like the idea the husband was willing to work for his wife's forgiveness and her love back. I hope you enjoy this second chance for this husband and wife to grow old together. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Theresa Sissons
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. It shows how two people who are hurting and have grown apart due to their pain allowed themselves to rekindle their love for each other. Even with the birth of her husband's child, I believe that it is not the fault any child who is born illegitimate deserves the right to be loved and cared for. I'm gel that Caroline was able to feel instant love for baby Noelle and was also willing to raise her as though she had given birth to her. Overall, a very heartwarming story.
Gina
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story touched my heart. Losing a child, a wife's depression so severe she closes off her feelings and the husband who's one night of infidelity brings a child to their doorstep. Sometimes things that are meant to destroy us bring us closer to God and to have forgiveness such as His can lead to restoration of a marriage.
Amy Petrowich
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read This Noelle last night and I just had to let you know my feelings on the book
First let me say I saw it was available weeks ago and just couldn't read it. Not sure what changed but last night I had some time and decided to take a look at it. I was prepared to hate it but determined not to let it affect how I felt about you as an author.
It's impossible to read a book this emotionally charged and not have it change things. This book will play over and over in my head for a long time. It is
Phyllis
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christmas, 5-stars
Wow! This book was a really emotional read. What would I do if I was confronted with evidence of my husband's infidelity? Kristin Holt took a very difficult subject and handled it beautifully. This was a fantastic book.
Scott Sillars
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a very good story. It has many emotions : repentance grief reconciliation .I would recommend it highly
Cheryl
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a beautifully written story about a man and woman who loved each other when first married, struggled with loving each when their son died and almost stopped loving each other when the husband was unfaithful. This story is heart rending at some points but also showed how love can conquer all.
Eileen
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well written story of love, loss and forgiveness. Characters you become entwined with and can feel the emotions that they are feeling.Wonderful read.
Kate Joy
Dec 02, 2017
Jamie Anke
Your question what would you do?
Tough question. I have been married twice, 9 years, and 29 and counting. If I had read this during my first marriage, I would have taken the baby and left him. His idea of a wife was someone to take care of him and the children, we had 2 sons together. I loved him, thought he loved me, never in a million years would I have considered divorced, and then it happened.
With my second and current husband, I would forgive, being unfaithful is a serious thing, but over a
Denise
Jan 04, 2017
Lisa
Sharon
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. I started it just before bed and couldn't wait to finish it this morning. My only negative is the short sentences that made up a good part of the story at the beginning. For some reason they throw me off and I frequently have to be read and reread to get the whole meaning. That just might be a me thing though. As to the story plot, that part was great. The understanding and reemerging of this couple's love for each other was inspiring. The author did a superb job of hav ...more
Debbie Keith
Lori
Oct 01, 2018
Nancy Luebke
Dec 06, 2018
Kristin Holt, USA Today Bestselling Author writes Sweet Victorian Romance set in the American West. She writes frequent articles about the nineteenth century American west--every subject of possible interest to readers and amateur historians. She contributes monthly to Sweet Romance Reads, Sweet Americana Sweethearts, and Romancing the Genres.

~ Sweet Romance Appropriate for All Audiences ~

Holidays in Mountain Home (8 books)
  • Home for Christmas (Holidays in Mountain Home, #1)
  • Maybe This Christmas (Holidays in Mountain Home, #2)
  • The Marshal's Surrender (Holidays in Mountain Home #3)
  • The Drifter's Proposal (Holidays in Mountain Home #4)
  • Courting Miss Cartwright (Six Brides for Six Gideons, #2)
  • The Gunsmith's Bride (Holidays in Mountain Home Book 6)
  • The Witching Eve
  • Unmistakably Yours: A Holidays in Mountain Home Romance, book eight (Thanksgiving Books & Blessings Collection One 7)