Start by marking “Uncovering Love: The Wedding (Uncovering Love, #4)” as Want to Read:
Uncovering Love: The Wedding (Uncovering Love, #4)

Uncovering Love: The Wedding

(Uncovering Love #4)

Eleven months ago, Evelyn Harper went undercover to investigate Tate Reynolds as a viable love interest and potential boyfriend for a wealthy client. What began as a temporary job transformed into an exciting new career and more significantly, the love of her life.

Now the two are planning their own walk down the aisle. Except their path is crowded with a few bumps along t
Published June 30th 2017 by Kacey Shea Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Uncovering Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Uncovering Love

Start your review of Uncovering Love: The Wedding (Uncovering Love, #4)
Chasing Away Reality
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thank you, Kacey Shea, for updating us on our favorite characters. I loved watching Evie and Tate get married and seeing where their friends and family were in their post HEA lives. Along with the romance, we also got some intrigue through the PI work that Evie and Jon do. I, like the characters, had a hard time believing one of their own could be deceitful, but when your heart is on the line, your brain isn't always rational. I could have done without Evie's craziness and reactions to her heigh ...more
Kylee
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this and I am leaving a voluntary honest review. If you have read the Uncovering Love series then you are going to love this book. There is nothing better than catching up with characters that you have fallen in love with from a series and seeing how their lives have progressed. This quick read gives us the lead up to Tate and Evie's wedding and also features all the other much loved characters from the other books in the series. This book gives us romance, drama and some ve ...more
Deb
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed how the series characters all come together, making me reflect back on the prior 3 stories; the strength of siblings love and the bonds of friendships that were formed. Not to mention the love found by three couples. But work, life, ex, drama and pregnancy hormones times two is a heck of a combination when the wedding date of Tate and Evie approaches! The saying, "love is all you need" gets stretch in Uncovering Love: The Wedding". But after some bumps in the road, the wedding does tak ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Kacey Shea's writing so as soon as I see her name up for anything, I just sign up, not bothering to look. And this is what I did with this one, so my streak of coming late to awesome book parties is still going strong, as I didn't read any of the previous Uncovering Love series, but she's so talented, it didn't make this story any less awesome for me. Instead, I'm just kicking myself in the behind for missing out. So anyway, on with the review....Evie and Tate are finally getting their HE ...more
Dianela
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The culmination of a great series… If you have read the Uncovering Love series then this is definitely a book you don’t want to miss.. This book will take you through a catching up journey.. you get to see how the characters have evolved through their lives.. leading up to Tate and Evie’s wedding... Be prepared to feel the love, the drama and to have to laugh it all out.. I promise you will have tears of joy, sorrow, laughter but above all you will continue to fall in love with each and every ch ...more
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, kindle-unlimited
Catch up with Kate and Jon, Carly and Trent, and Melissa and Drew, as the characters from the previous books come together to plan for (and attend) Evie and Tate's wedding. It was nice to see what everyone had been up to, though pregnancy hormones caused many shenanigans throughout the story. This book does not stand alone. I highly recommend reading the other "Uncovering Love" books before delving into this novella which wraps the storyline up nicely.
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
This is a sticky sweet tale of Tate and Evie’s wedding from the Uncovering Love Series. It would be great background. These two are unbelievably in love and their friends are a big extended family that support and love one another.
There is a bit of drama with one of the other couples in their group and Evie is trying to help figure out what is going on. Even though she fears the worst she truly hopes what seems to be painfully obvious isn’t what it seems to be.
In true Kacey Shea fashion the HEA
Kacey Shea
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I hope you enjoy this conclusion to the Uncovering Love series. I wrote this for my readers, those of you who have supported my publishing journey, and asked for more Evie and Tate, and to celebrate two years of self publishing. Thank you for reading!
Melissa Meyer
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love!!

I love how Kacey pulled this story together and reminded us of why we fell in love with the characters from this series. I love Kacey's writing and how she grabs you from the first chapter to the last. Remember you should read the rest of the series before this book.
Josephine
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of Amo and Sarah's Book corner

Unfortunately I didn't read from the start I started with this one but in spite of that I found it to be an amazing story of romance with amazing characters. I thoroughly enjoyed the relationship between Tate and Evie. But I would highly recommend you start from beginning of the series.
CJ at Book Happiness
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Catch up with Evie and Tate in Uncovering Love: The Wedding and with all of the Uncovering Love characters as Evie and Tate gear up for their wedding.

A fun quick-read with a humorous and romantic storyline. I laughed and cried (happy tears) with this one.

Uncovering Love (Uncovering Love #1) should be read before reading this Novella.
Tessa
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adore this couple. Evelyn & Tate can conquer everything together. Uncovering Love: The Wedding is a wonderful novella to catch us up with everyone and see how Evie and Tate are doing. Life is moving along even with the planning of a wedding. I enjoy that our couple isn’t perfect. Evie lets her insecurities surface when the people she loves face their own problems. We also see the beautiful and protective heart she has. Tate is more supportive and loving as ever and still refuses to ...more
Tara Ramey
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun little read.

Dual POV between Evie and Tate. A couple of sexy times and more humor than previous books. I don’t really see this as a standalone so in order to enjoy it, you’ll need to at least read book 1 in the series.
Cassie
Oct 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
PERFECT visit back to a cast of amazing characters! This is a down to earth series with characters we can all relate to. I love Evie and Tate and their relationships with their cRaZy family and friends.

This quick little read was just what was needed to end a looong weekend!
Cindie Wenger
Mar 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wow

Really enjoyed the series. This particular book was very predictable but still an enjoyable read. Liked catching up with the rest of the crew… I hope there will be more
Billy
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Keeps getting better!

Felt as though this was fort her conclusion of their story! Lots of baby making! Very intricate and detailed for a novella
Nicole
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Uncovering Love: The Wedding is a fabulous continuation of The Uncovering Love series by Kacey Shea.

It was great to revisit fav characters Evie and Tate whilst also getting a small glimpse and insight to the lives of Evie's sister Melissa and her husband Drew.

These characters are all great and being number 4ish in the series, I have come to love them all. This instalment had laughs, tears and many sexy moments to keep it interesting and fun right til the end.

I voluntarily reviewed this advanced
bookwormnerd89
May 01, 2019
Erica Knight
Jun 26, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Falling for the Cowboy (Bedtime Reads, #3)
  • Rising West (Turner Artist Rocker, #1)
  • My Big, Fat, Fake Wedding
  • Mountain Man's Secret Baby
  • Accidental Shield (Marriage Mistake, #6)
  • Dirty Like Brody (Dirty, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
  • Liar, Liar, Hearts on Fire (Bro Code #3)
  • Her Cowboy Daddies (Rainbow Canyons Cowboys, #4)
  • Cocky Roommate (Book Boyfriends, #2)
  • Royally Screwed: A Contemporary Reverse-Harem Romance (Quick & Dirty Book 3)
  • That Secret Crush (Getting Lucky, #3)
  • The Bangover (The Bangover #1)
  • Uncut (Unexpected #4)
  • By a Thread
  • A Billionaire Rebel (The Holden Brothers #2)
  • A Billionaire Dom (The Holden Brothers #3)
  • Cannon (Carolina Reapers, #5)
Join Kacey's newsletter to receive a free book ↦ http://www.subscribepage.com/kaceyshe...

Kacey Shea is a USA Today bestselling author of steamy contemporary romance. She enjoys writing strong and smart heroines, heroes with hearts of gold, and stories that deliver a satisfying, well-earned happily ever after.

When she's not writing you will find her playing Uber to one of her three children, drin

Uncovering Love (4 books)
  • Uncovering Love
  • Uncovering Desire (Uncovering Love, #2)
  • Uncovering Hope (Uncovering Love, #3)