Start by marking “The Amaranthine Chronicles Complete Series (The Amaranthine Chronicles, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Amaranthine Chronicles Complete Series (The Amaranthine Chronicles, #1-3)

The Amaranthine Chronicles Complete Series

(The Amaranthine Chronicles #1-3)

Betrayed By Blood

In a city of lies and deception, only one thing stands between chaos and justice. For centuries, a band of outlaws called the Amaranthine has kept the peace in Ormere and hidden in plain sight whilst the Order of Sorcerers spreads their deadly magic among the city’s inhabitants.
After losing her fiancé in bust gone wrong, Amaranthine Agent Kaylan Avi
Published January 25th 2017 (first published 2017)

To ask other readers questions about The Amaranthine Chronicles Complete Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Amaranthine Chronicles Complete Series

Siobhan
Dec 30, 2016 rated it liked it
The Amaranthine Chronicles – made up of Betrayed By Blood, Dark Revenge, and The Final Battle – was a fun quick read, although it wasn’t quite all that I had expected.

The story promises us so much: lies and deception, chaos and the promise of justice, centuries of outlaws, deadly magic, lost love, the missing and the murdered, past enemies, unnatural creatures, betrayal, powerful artefacts, and many other aspects. It’s a lot to deliver, and the books make a serious attempt to give i
Teresa
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying you will want to have all 3 books when you start this series. Each of the books basically stop in the middle of the story. They are short books, the whole series took me about 6 hours to read in total.

As much as I would like to write this review separately for each book in the series I am afraid of giving away to much so I will be writing about the over all series. I have posted separate reviews on GoodReads.com if you want to check them out. I am giving this series a 5*
Terri Wilson
Jan 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
**I received a copy of this book for a review** (however I liked it so much I preordered a copy)

A good book is one that makes me want to keep coming back. Once I started this book, I had to keep coming back until I finished it. I read it during a pretty busy week and I found myself getting annoyed with conflicts that cut into my reading time.

I read all three books at once. I think this is the best way to do it because it helps to create consistency and there was no lag ti
TDCbookreviews
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Amaranthine Chronicles Box Set by Tiffany Shand

Genre: Urban Fantasy

About the book: The Amaranthine are a band of outlaws who keep the peace by hiding in plain sight. Kaylan is an Amaranthine who lost her fiancé in a bust gone wrong but soon discovers that he was changed by the very people who they were protecting others from. Now her sister has been taken and she must do everything she can to protect her sister and protect the peace.

Review: The story was s
Shannan
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Book 1
More plot twists, and some shockers i wasn't expecting at all. I'm glad this is a trilogy box set since its another cliffhanger. Each book feels more like it's just pieces of one book that the Author was concerned would be too long and as such she broke it into three episodes.
I'm glad this is a box set as book one ends quite suddenly in a cliffhanger of epic suspense. I had a little trouble getting started but once i did i was engrossed in learning why Freya disappeared, what K
Sapphyria
Jan 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Kaylan, Geth, Sierra, and Elijah are members of the Amaranthine, an underground group of people that try to keep the Order in check. When tragedy strikes, Kaylan walks away from everyone and everything. When Kaylan's assistance is requested by Sierra one year later, she returns home to chaos and a nefarious plot that comes complete with the sting of betrayal. As Kaylan and her friends attempt to unravel the plot to take over Ormere, Kaylan discovers things that change her entire life.

The Amaran
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
A fast-paced fantasy that was exciting to read. The story was easy to read and interesting. The only problem I had was it lacked depth with both characters and story. There were a lot of questions and I would've loved more but it was bad and held my interest.
Lynn Reynolds
Feb 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
Rating: 4.5 Stars

One thing about getting a book set that is also a series is you have to read the series in order. And this is not one that you will want to skip around on – it would almost be like cheating. Kaylan Avilion and her crew are spying on others. Elijah has had a life-changing event. The group is trying to find an answer to the mystery surrounding their world. This story is about good versus evil with a paranormal/fantasy twist. Got to love a story that’s great at mixing a
Turah Shaver
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good story

It’s was a pretty good story. Other than the 2 main characters, I didn’t find myself getting terribly invested. Some of the characters popped in and out without enough explanation for my preferences but a good plot and storyline.
Melanie (Paperback Darling)
Jan 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
(I received a copy from the author in exchange for an honest review.)

In a world of magic, a group called The Amaranthine aimed to keep everyone safe while also trying to figure out what plot is unraveling within the Order of Sorcerers. After an incident that caused the disappearance of her fiancé, Kaylan finally returns to find that whatever happened had a much different motive. Elijah is alive but something happened to him and he’s not the only one that’s changed. Not only is he back but
Minx
My full review of each book in this series can be found under the individual book.

While reading this book and the series the thought crossed my mind that this could be turned into a great Manga anime. There is plenty of action, angst, betrayal and friendship woven throughout this plot. There are shape-shifters, evil henchwomen, sorcery, alchemy but with the draw back being that there is not enough fleshing out of characters or world building. The elements in this story absolutely grabbed my int
J. Woods
Jan 27, 2017 rated it liked it
I was a fan of Tiffany Shand's first series, Denai Bound and I wasn't disappointed with this series at all.
I read all three one right after the other; the novels definitely read more as parts of one whole novel as opposed to three separate which I found myself enjoying as each flowed nicely into the next.
Shand never disappoints when it comes to suspenseful paranormal; I do wish that each novel built a little more on the characters and this world filled with good vs evil, magic, alchemy, and th
Mark Bilter
Nov 26, 2017
laurie moore
Feb 06, 2017
Tiffany Shand
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Alan Ferkinhoff
May 12, 2017
Lisa
Jan 07, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: AISN Update 3 18 Jan 20, 2017 04:14PM
Goodreads Reviewe...: Honest reviews needed for urban fantasy box set 3 8 Jan 03, 2017 10:34AM

The Amaranthine Chronicles (3 books)
  • Betrayed By Blood (The Amaranthine Chronicles #1)
  • Dark Revenge (The Amaranthine Chronicles #2)
  • The Final Battle (The Amaranthine Chronicles #3)