Start by marking “Hard Wired (Cyberlove, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hard Wired (Cyberlove, #3)

Hard Wired

(Cyberlove #3)

My FallenCon agenda is simple: sit on a couple of panels and let people meet the real me. Jesse Garvy—mod of a famous Twitch channel and, if I ever come out of my shell, future vlogger. I definitely didn’t plan to sleep with a moody tattooed fan-artist, but he’s gorgeous and can’t keep his hands off me. There's a first time for everything, and my first time with a guy turn ...more
Published February 13th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Hard Wired, please sign up.
Crys Definitely! I read it as a stand-alone, and I had no problems. I think, as Jenna R. mentioned, you might enjoy it more if you've read the others in…moreDefinitely! I read it as a stand-alone, and I had no problems. I think, as Jenna R. mentioned, you might enjoy it more if you've read the others in the series--in the sense that you'd recognize some of the characters and situations. But honestly, it seems like each book focuses on a different couple, and you could kinda say that about ANY of the books...including #1. :) So I'd say you should go ahead and start with whichever one catches your fancy.(less)

Megan Erickson
Jan 11, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: m-m, co-written, my-books
**Now live!**
Available on Amazon, Kobo, iBooks, and B&N.

Santino and I are back at it again with another book! By-the-rules California boy meets moody emo artist. What could go wrong?
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
I don't support this kind of "brand"
Didn't think I was gonna need a Shame-Shame-Shame shelf, but here goes.
Don't know what I'm talking about?

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
~Mindy Lynn~
Oh how disappointed I was when I finished this and I didn't feel the way I did with the two before it.

This one was heavy with the angst. It was pretty much a downer for most of the book. I didn't feel much of that weight lift throughout the book and there wasn't enough ups for me to shake some of that weight off. It was quite depressing. Both guys came off a wee bit immature for my liking. I didn't feel like I was reading about two grown men. More like a couple of angsty teenagers misbehaving.
Dia
How could I NOT give 5 STARS to a story from my favourite duo Santino Hassell and Megan Erickson?!

I want to write a proper review later, from home, because work right now, BUT I just wanted to share that I LOVED this book!!! It's not a shock I fell in love with it as I ADORE each and every book by Santino Hassell. So Santino Hassell for the WIN! I must start reading In focus series by Megan Erickson soon.
Anyway, all the books in Cyberlove series got me turning the page real fast and I just co
.Lili.
Rating removed.

Original review under spoiler. (view spoiler)
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***3.5 Stars***

Alright, it's no secret that this was one of my most anticipated reads of the year, and while I really did like it...there may be some things that may be hard for readers to connect with.

Bear with me while I explain.

This book definitely has a different feel than the first two. It's angstier and much richer in the online gaming/fandom themes. To fully understand these characters, especially Ian, you have to understand a bit about that world.

While I deeply admire the respect and
Elsa Bravante
No rating

No voy a evaluar este libro, lo he estado pensando y no tengo ni idea de qué valoración darle porque una cosa es lo que pienso de él cómo libro y otra cosa distinta lo que a mi de forma personal me ha parecido, así que me limitaré a dar mi opinión.

Dentro de Cyberlove, creo que es el mejor de los tres, partiendo de la base de que en general, aunque me gustan Santino y Megan por separado, no soy fan de la serie. Especialmente Fast Connection me pareció que tenía unos personajes con una ev
Jaime
Hard Wired by Erickson and Hassell is a book I have been anticipating since I read book two in the series, Fast Connection. When I saw the cover for Hard Wired, I was immediately in love and let me tell you the cover model makes for the perfect Ian. I enjoyed this story - but let me tell you it is one angst-ridden story and these two authors really make our guys work to be happy.

The MC in Hard Wired are Ian Larsen and Jesse Garvy, it's told from a dual POV and begins with our two guys planning a
Jo

Another winner from this brilliant team!

Ian Larson aka Cerise aka Cherry has been crushing on fellow mod Jesse Garvy for two years. They’ve never met in person, just working online keeping famous gamer Kai’s Twitch channel clean and in order. In fact everyone assumes Cherry is a girl. So when Ian and Jesse is asked by Kai to represent him at FallenCon, he’s nervous as hell – how will Jesse react to him being a guy? But when he sees Jesse, and he’s looking at Ian in interest and desire, he can’

Gigi
Jan 02, 2017 marked it as back-burner-for-now

Too Many Books Too Little Time
I was a little scared of this one....needlessly. And while this one wasn't my favorite in the series, it was still really good.

A bit angstier than I prefer. And the MCs weren't together pretty much the whole book, which I normally don't like.

But it's Megan and Santino - and therefore the writing really carried this one a long way.

Plenty of sexy despite the MCs living in different states. Which...*shout out to the big D* I always like reading about my hometown.

So a nice addition to one of my a
Rachel Reads Ravenously

Megan and Santino are a fantastic writing due, and I need to get my ass in gear and read their individual works asap. I devoured this book, but felt a little bit unsatisfied at the end. This is the story of Kai's mods Garvy and Cherry, who meet at a con and things go from there. I was very much looking forward to this one and I think I set my expectations too high.

I highly recommend book 2 Fast Connection if you are considering this series. I am also a super picky reader so you may lo
Simone
Rating and review removed!

Adam

Strong Signal and Fast Connection were two of my favourite reads last year. 'Hard Wired' was enjoyable enough, but it definitely fell short of my expectations.

I liked both Jesse and Ian. They're opposites in many ways, and they both have their baggage, but I could empathize and understand where each was coming from. Jesse wears his heart on sleeve, which made him instantly likable. Ian took a bit more getting used to, but I felt for him as more of his story was revealed.

Their romance w
Wendy

This was another amazing read by these two wonderful authors.

For those of you, who have read book 1, you already know  Garvy (Jesse) and Cherry (Ian). They are Kai's moderators, when he is on Twitch. If you have not read book 1 yet....what the hell are you waiting for ??!!

With the way Cherry acted on Twitch, all happy, sweet and emoji-friendly, everyone (almost everyone) assumed that Cherry was a girl.

This is not the case though. Cherry is, one of Ian's (online) persona's ...and when I say one,
Rafa Brewster
Feb 12, 2017 rated it liked it
2.5 Stars rounded up to 3

As a huge fan of the authors’ works thus far, it pains me to say that Hard Wired was a miss for me.

Here are a couple of things I enjoyed. I liked that it was set in the fandom community. For someone who doesn’t attend cons or been into fanfic or fan art or followed a streamer or vlogger, it was exciting to catch a glimpse into this world. I also loved the sexy chemistry between Jesse and Ian – no surprise there as both authors write great sex. The authors also captured t
Camille
Ahhhhhh!!!! I'm freaking out. I loved it so much! And isn't that just the best when the hype and anticipation add up to something so satisfying? More please. Is it Beau and Zane because sign me up!?!?

First, there are glaring biases on my part:
*Jesse is from my home town, and they fucking nailed that place.
*YouTube addict right here. It's a real problem. I loved all the shop talk.
*Beautiful boys. Young pretty glorious beautiful boys.
*HEA to die for. I do not care that it was tied up in a pretty
Virginia Books
May 25, 2017 marked it as nope
Shelves: lgbt, my-rambles
Rating removed because of this:

Original review:

"Strong signal" and "Fast Connection" were both highly recommend books from my friends. We talked a lot about Kai or Costigan. Almost everyone I virtually know loved them, their partners, their stories.

But I haven't being warned for this one. No one has told me the emotional load this book has. I wasn't prevented for what Hard Wired has meant to me.

Garvy and Cherrycakes have worked together as mods for Kai's
Norah Una Sumner
My babies need to be protected at all times, okay? Okay.

description

Me @ Ian and Jesse all day, every day.

It's no secret that I love Santino and Megan, but I was a bit scared when I started this book because the rating was waaay lower than the second book which I liked but didn't exactly love. I grew so attached to Ian and Jesse and I loved their story so much. I love, love, love complex characters with personalities that are not often seen in books so even though I can kind of understand why not so many o
Shile
Rating Removed

(view spoiler)
Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
(Leaving my review on this one as I did receive an ARC for this and I want to hold up my end of the bargain. This is no way a denial of those hurt by Santino and and I actually do want to give a shout out to all the brave souls who bared themselves and told their stories. May they find the healing they deserve.)

*ARC received via Alpha Book Blog as part of blog tour*

(view spoiler)
Karen
Feb 15, 2017 marked it as read-mm
Shelves: 2017-books-read
Rating & Review removed.
⚔ Silvia ⚓
Rating and review removed.
Truuss
"Ignorance is bliss"
Review removed
R * A Reader Obsessed *
4 Stars

Suffice it to say, there isn’t much I can add to this already fan favorite. If you loved the first two (and who didn’t), have no worries that this will also satisfy.

Jesse is a sweet, genuine guy who enjoys gaming and moderating Kai's (from Strong Signal) Twitch gaming channel. Newly out, stymied by irresponsible parents, and hampered sometimes by paralyzing shyness, he’s stuck in a rut he just can’t seem to find the motivation nor the courage to get out of. Jesse’s tired of being boring a
Megan Erickson is a USA Today bestselling author of romance that sizzles. Her books have a touch of nerd, a dash of humor, and always have a happily ever after. A former journalist, she switched to fiction when she decided she likes writing her own endings better.

She lives in Pennsylvania with her very own nerdy husband and two kids. Although rather fun-sized, she's been told she has a full-sized

Cyberlove (4 books)
  • Strong Signal (Cyberlove, #1)
  • Fast Connection (Cyberlove, #2)
  • Mature Content (Cyberlove, #4)
“How can I defend you, when it’s like I’m not even yours?” The” 2 likes
“not being around people is what makes you feel safe, then you shouldn’t fucking have to sacrifice that for a man. I’m so sick of people acting like…” The sudden rush of defensiveness and anger inside me led to seriously ragey word vomit. “I’m just sick of people who aren’t neurotypical, or who had a hard past, or who can’t be normal, having to have a stiff upper lip and change themselves if they want people to get them or care about them. I’m sorry, but it’s bullshit. Maybe those neurotypical people should consider changing their own thoughts about what’s normal and what’s not, and stop expecting other people to magically change their lives.” The” 1 likes