Start by marking “Unbreakable Stories: Snow (Unbreakable Bonds, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Unbreakable Stories: Snow (Unbreakable Bonds, #2.5)

Unbreakable Stories: Snow

(Unbreakable Bonds #2.5)

Unbreakable Stories: Snow is a collection of short stories and a novelette set after the events of Shatter, book 2 of the Unbreakable Bonds series and before Torch, book 3. Follow the continuing, passionate and heartfelt romance between Dr. Ashton "Snow" Frost and Jude Torres as they merge their lives together as a couple.

This collection is more than 34,000 words long an
Published December 29th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Unbreakable Stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbreakable Stories

Illegal Contact by Santino HassellTease by Ella FrankTate by Ella FrankMature Content by Megan EricksonRule Breaker by Lily Morton
Best M/M of 2017.
307 books — 290 voters
Frog by Mary CalmesZero at the Bone by Jane SevilleNo Souvenirs by K.A. MitchellWhere He Ends and I Begin by Cardeno C.One of Those Days by Zathyn Priest
Best Gay Doctors
252 books — 267 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Unbreakable Stories: Snow (Unbreakable Bonds, #2.5)
Judith
5 Stars.

Well,this was a pleasant surprise.Not least because I wasn't even aware it was coming out until I saw some friends reading it.A quick look into the lives of Jude and Snow,set after Shatter where the two men got together.
Jude and Snow are my favourite characters in this series so far and this just endorsed the fact.It was actually really nice just getting to read about their relationship without the dramatic plot this series is involved in.

Jude and Snow...house hunting,with the help of Ju
Shile
“Oh my God, is it a bear?”
“It’s not a bear, Ian,” Rowe yelled. “It’s just Snow. Gettin’ some.”

-Best Camping trip ever.

-Snow and Jude just warm my heart.

-Loved that Rowe was on the trip, i kinda missed his jokes in book 2.

-Snow and Jude and Wall Sex = HooooooooooT! These two love walls and I love to read about it.

description

“I love you. Whatever comes along in our life together is what I want and if
Gigi
Re-read March 2019 and again, 5+++ stars

Snow + Jude + Wall Sex = OH, fuck YEAH!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

This review is also posted at Gay Book Reviews

Simone
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***5 Stars for one of my favorite couples***

This book was a surprise-release, but it didn't surprise me in the slightest that I loved it so much. It was the 100th book for me this year and there is no better way to end an amazing year in books with another great read and to top it all off with a book in one of my favorite series.

I love the idea behind the short stories, to give us some "normal" scenes with the guys, aside from the mystery that runs like a thread through the whole series. Fir
Lorraine Lesar
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
If I have ever done a 360 degree turnaround on a book character, it has to be Snow. From a take-or-leave attitude, I’m now totally enamoured.
Jude’s love and commitment to Snow had no boundaries and he slowly peeled back the layers on all Snow’s defences, until he was laid bare. These two were perfect for each other.
This idea of having these short catch-ups with our couples, is a great idea. No angst, just normality for once and I love reading them. Great breaks between books when I know the ang
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4.5 Stars***

This book is worth it for the camping story alone! Ian stole the show...and made me even more excited for his book (as if that were possible). Though I do want to say....HOLY INFERNO when it comes to Jude, Snow and Tequila!!

This was the perfect blend of sweet and sexy, with a bit of emotion and humor that you've come to expect in this series.

What I love most is that each little story shows Jude and Snow falling deeper in love and further solidifying their relationship.

This was
Wendy
This was a great little addition to a wonderful series. So far, Snow and Jude are my favorite couple, although this may change when we get Ian's book ;) I have very very high hopes for Ian and my favorite character Hollis <3

Snow and Jude were pretty hot together in this one....I'm still fanning myself !!

Tanu Gill
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cute story! I soooo can’t wait to read Ian’s story....
Karla
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Snow/Jude stars!

Love catching up with the guys!Snow and Jude’s adventures were so cute and hot. Love the first one Jude’s mana is so funny but she loves her boys so much. My fave though the camping seeing all the men together and bounding in the wilderness was great and of course always the heroes. ♥️
Dia
4 stars

I really missed these boys. I absolutely adored this series and I don't know why it took me so long to read the short stories too.
Jude and Snow are super hot together! We get to see them taking their relationship to the next level. House hunting, coming out as a couple at work. We get extremely hot scenes but also some serious conversations.

Why not 5 stars? Because I wanted a little more. Yes, it's a short story, but for reasons I expected a little more. Maybe a proposal. Looks like I l
Deborah
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5*

I absolutely adore these shorts. This time it’s Snow and Jude.

I just love these two and this collection is fabulous. It would appear they have a thing for wall sex. And it’s hilarious when it’s against the wall dividing their room with that of Lucas and Andrei

“Couldn’t you have chosen the other side of the room?”...
“That side didn’t have enough wall space.” Jude smirked...
“I learned too much about you two this past weekend. More than I ever wanted to know.”
“Too noisy for you?” Snow taunted.
~Mindy Lynn~
To say I was excited when I saw this is an understatement.

Snow and Jude are probably my favorite couple in this series and it was such a pleasant shocking surprise when I came across one of my goodreads peeps reading this. I literally did a little giddy dance in my chair which had my family giving me a knowing look cause they knew I had just found a book I was excited for. I couldn't press that damn one click button fast enough. And I was definitely not disappointed with these short but lovely
Barbara➰
Oh how I love these short stories that give us a glimpse of the every day lives of these guys. They're sweet, funny and sexy. And there's still lots of kissing.

Jan
Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq
I really liked the chance to catch up with all he guys.
The last story was my fav <3
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4.5 Stars!

Yeah....Jude and Snow are SO my favorite couple.

So far....I have high hopes for Ian and Banner!
Christelle
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it

Fan of the unbreakable bonds series : READ it NOW !!

I enjoyed Snow and Jude in Shatter but, here, I loved them. Their relationship moves nicely, with no drama, only faith in their love. And beware : it’s smoking hot…really, really smoking hot : these guys give a new definition to walls and camping tents !!

PS : Thank you so much to the Three Wise Men (aka Mado) for this sexy gift <3
Lyndy Ann ♫
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love these collection of short stories.

It was fun spending more time with Snow and Jude and ALL the sexy fun they get up to.

I loved going camping with all the gang Snow & Jude, Lucas & Andrei, Rowe & Ian and the adventures they got up to.

Ian stole the show for me while camping lol

He flung his hand out and knocked over something in the tent that made a loud noise.

“Oh my God, is it a bear?” Ian’s yell from across the camp made Snow stop. Then he choked as laughter spilled from his throat.

“I
Meags
4 Stars

These relationship focused shorts are basically my favourite thing about this series! Each one is like one big extended epilogue for each couple, charged with emotion and filled with love, sex and friendship.

Speaking of friendship, the group dynamics in this series are phenomenal. My favourite scenes always involve all the men together which is why the camping segment that ended this story was my absolute favourite. I enjoy the banter and the camaraderie they all share. I love their unfa
* A Reader Obsessed *
4 Stars

I have to say that these collections of shorts after each main book featuring said couple, really is quite the treat, and this was no different!

Overall, we get glimpses into Snow and Jude as they slowly merge their lives and strengthen their love by mutual respect and being what the other needs in all the ways. At times light and fun, this was also seriously smexy swoony. Not as strong in the shenanigans as Lucas and Andrei’s collection, this did still have some gleeful situations that ma
Elsbeth
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a great book to finish this year with!!!

description

I just love this series. Snow and Jude are my favorite couple. SO FAR!! I loved to read about their househunting. Who am I kidding, I loved everything about it!!

"You don't care what those people think. Don't give a shit what anyone might say. You just wanted to see me. And that is the hottest fucking thing."
~~ Jude to his man Snow.

I agree, Jude... :D

And yayyyy, Snow & Jude & Wallbanging!!! (No need to say more.)

⚣ Marco ⚣
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I love all these follow-up collections of short stories for each couple. This one is about Snow and Jude from Shatter.

I'm usually not a big fan of stories about a couple's everyday life after they got their HEA, but it is really lovely to see how smitten these alpha men are for each other and how they are continually working on their relationship.

But the highlight of each #1.5, #2.5, etc. collection in this series are those stories that involve all the four friends together, which was the "Campi
Chris
Dec 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-contemporary
Really enjoyed being back with Snow & Jude - small moments in time ... heat, friendship and loyalty amongst friends. Can't wait for Ian's book .... let's get this show on the road ! ...more
Eugenia
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
So HOT!!! And FUN!!

These are fabulous short stories with sexy Snow and Jude who really can’t keep their hands off each other! They’re so growly!

A MUST READ after Shatter!
❧A Bookish Berkeley Girl❧
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
A Camping Excursion!

Snow and Jude we sexy.

This boo wa fun, and proved to be the most sexy camping trip , it shows these guys bonding and exlemfies thier unbreakable bond. This is why I adore this series so much. I think all the guys are fantastic.

The bonding via a camping trip was fun and easy. “Is that a bear? OMG. I loved it.
Bookreader87(Amanda)
Awwww....

It's really great to read about Snow being in love and what he and Jude have is really beautiful. It took a certain kind of man to break through Snow's walls and once Jude did that Snow really let him in. Jude has enough love to warm even the coldest of hearts.
Viv
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-lendable
I'm loving these Unbreakable stories! They are so sweet and fun. I loved the camping one. Now I'm ready to move on to Torch. I knew if I started this series, I wouldn't be able to stop! ...more
DarienMoya
description

This is the Snow and Jude I needed. Shits was mad cute.
Fabi
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was much longer than I expected. I loved all the short stories depicting scenes of Snow and Jude's new relationship. The last story was a bit longer and brought us all the series characters together. That was a major treat.
Vanna
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars! ☺ 💞 Lovely epilogue for Snow and Jude with the entire ensemble of friends and how they are trying to move on and live their lives despite recent tragedy.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Drew and Mr. Grumpy (Pineapple Grove #1.5)
  • Inside Affair (Prime Time, #1)
  • Headlines (Prime Time, #3)
  • Breaking News (Prime Time, #2)
  • Devil's Hour (Zero Hour, #2)
  • Origin (Scales 'n' Spells, #1)
  • NautiCal (Forever Wilde, #8)
  • Zero Divergence (Zero Hour, #3)
  • Join the Club (Four Kings Security, #3)
  • Classified (The Elite, #3)
  • Mr. Perfect (Sinister in Savannah, #2)
  • How to Vex a Vampire (VRC: Vampire Related Crimes, #1)
  • Need for Speed (The Elite, #2)
  • Stacking the Deck (The Kings: Wild Cards, #1)
  • Danger Zone (The Elite, #1)
  • How to Elude a Vampire (VRC: Vampire Related Crimes, #2)
  • Blood & Thunder (THIRDS #2)
  • Devil (The Marchesi Family, #3)
New York Times Bestselling author Jocelynn Drake loves a good story, whether she is reading it or writing one of her own. Over the years, her stories have allowed her to explore space, talk to dragons, dodge bullets with assassins, hang with vampires, and fall in love again and again.

This former Kentucky girl has moved up, down, and across the U.S. with her husband. Recently, they’ve settled near

Unbreakable Bonds (8 books)
  • Shiver (Unbreakable Bonds, #1)
  • Shatter (Unbreakable Bonds, #2)
  • Torch (Unbreakable Bonds, #3)
  • Devour (Unbreakable Bonds, #4)
  • Blaze (Unbreakable Bonds, #5)
  • Fracture (Unbreakable Bonds #6)
  • Ignite (Unbreakable Bonds, #7)
  • Rialto (Unbreakable Bonds, #8)