Start by marking “Sam's Soldiers (Boys of Brighton, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sam's Soldiers (Boys of Brighton, #2)

Sam's Soldiers

(Boys of Brighton #2)

Emergency room nurse Samuel Mason is offered a ménage relationship with two ex-military men and discovers a love more dangerous—and more exquisite—than he anticipated.

Welcome back to Brighton, Texas. Where any man can find home.

THE POWER OF THREE

As an emergency room nurse at Brighton General, Samuel Mason spends most of his days caring for the sick and injured, and h
Published December 29th 2016 by Boroughs Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Sam's Soldiers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sam's Soldiers

Start your review of Sam's Soldiers (Boys of Brighton, #2)
Gigi
Ok, I'm not sure what the deal with this book is. It is the second book in the Boys of Brighton series, but the only other book by this author is Gabe (which I gave 1 star). Yes, these three are in Gabe, but Sam's Soldier's starts 5 weeks into this ménage relationship. Huh? That wasn't in Gabe. The characters are, but not aspects of their relationship, how it started and THE SEX.

So, I don't get it and stopped at 50%. Maybe I'll try again when there is more info, but I was utterly lost here.
Carra
Sep 21, 2017 rated it liked it
We met Sam in the first book of this series and I enjoyed his character in that story, so between that and knowing this book would be M/M/M I was looking forward to reading Sam's Soldiers. This story does pick up five weeks into Sam, Dante, and Spider's relationship--one of the things about this story that left me wanting more. I really would have liked to know how their threesome came about and developed instead of coming into the story after they had already gotten together.

I liked the dynamic
Becca
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My word, you guys need tissues for this one. Holy cow. And Sam needs to be wrapped in bubble wrap or something. Shew. This one had me on pins and needles. But so good. I didn’t know which of these guys I wanted to shake more though. My word, they are all some stubborn mules.
If you’ve read book one, you know Dante and Spider came in the end to help protect Johnny, and kind of Sam. Sam was already majorly hurt by the ex by then, so it really wasn’t about him anymore. If you haven’t read book one,
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Sexy, hot, delicious . . .

Three sexy males with explosive chemistry. Jack, Dante and Sam have some intensity that sets the pages on fire and provides deliciously hot entertainment. With passion hot and heavy danger lurks much closer that expected. This was another delicious read in the Boys of Brighton Series. This was most certainly a standalone read.
Kaila
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
this series is really interesting.. i enjoy the action.. the love.. the real things that happen..i enjoy that its not just instalove with no issues.. they have real issues.. real things going on.. and it is amazing.. i love it and can;t wait for the next one. plus it is so much fun to watch these three figure it all out together and apart.
Candice
Definitely not my favorite of the series. I love Spider though :)
Loves
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: erotica, m-m-m, bdsm, crime, action
And the award for the most awkward transition to a sex scene goes to...
This was a funny mix of good and bad writing, and the overall result was mediocre, IMO. On the good side, the sex scenes were hot and well written; the characters were likeable enough, although not always well characterized. I still don't have a clear idea of how Spider looks, only that he's shorter than Dante and more muscular, and they both share the same tattoo. I don't need genitals' specs, but what is the color of his h
Kayden Claremont
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When retired Army soldiers Jack "Spider” Forrester and Dante Snow, partners in all parts of their lives arrive in Brighton to guard a woman from a threat, they end up having a menage relationship with ER nurse Samuel Mason, her cousin.

When Spider and Dante leave for a job, they are unaware of the danger they have left Sam in, but find strength because of their love for one another.

This book is part of a series, but was easy to read as a standalone with lovable characters.
Donna
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ménage, m-m, love-bytes
4.5 STARS

I’ve seen a notable number of reviews for this book that were written by less than impressed readers and, I’ll be honest, it really made me hesitate to pick it up. From reading those other reviews it was pretty clear that the issue was the way the story begins. Most readers assumed (naturally) that the book would start with Sam meeting the other couple and we’d experience the growth of their relationship from there. Instead this story opens on the day Jack and Dante are preparing to say
Karolina Cebula
Jun 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
*3,5-4 stars*

Sam gave his heart to two wonderful men, bosses of a security company with whom he shared his house and bed during their mission in Brighton. Unfortunately, neither Sam, nor Spider or Dante speak openly about their feelings towards each other, which is one of the reasons they part ways, leaving behind pain, regret, anger. However, separation makes them finally think about their relationship as something essential and all three of them decide to openly talk about their feelings. But
Leslie Smith-Lagan
Jul 05, 2020 rated it liked it
Sam’s Soldiers by M. Tasia is the second book for the Boys of Brighton series. In this installation of sexy goodness, we find Sam Mason, Dante Snow, and Jack ‘Spider’ Forrester navigating their triad relationship. These three men fell into a ménage arrangement when Dante and Spider, two men in a committed relationship, come to Brighton. They arrived in book one when Gabe’s ex-boyfriend goes off the deep end and tries to kill Johnny. Sam is one of the wonderful Mason family members who helped loo ...more
Lisa The Novel Approach
May 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: menage, erotica
Sam’s Soldier is the second book in the Boys of Brighton series, and while these three men are mentioned in book one, you do not have to have read it to understand book two.

Dante and Spider came to Brighton Texas to work protection for Gabe (the MC from book one). The first week they arrive, they meet Sam and the three men agree to a no-strings-attached sexual relationship for the remainder of the time Dante and Spider have to spend in Brighton. This second book picks up five weeks later when Sa
Morgan  Skye
Oct 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a series that is best read in order, but you can hop around if certain aspects draw/repel you from one story or another.

In general each book is fairly similar: One very “alpha” male (or 2!) finds himself attracted to a more submissive male and the desire to protect and love and care for him drives him to be super adorable, mushy and overprotective!

Of course there is a life threatening danger putting our guys on the line and usually something horrible in the past making them seem even mor
JenCW
Jan 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, m-m-m
3 Stars!

While Sam and his men are mentioned in book 1, I don't think you need to read it to understand book 2. Sam is a cousin of Gabe's and was injured while with Johnny in book 1. This book picks up five weeks after that event.

Dante and Spider (or Jack, as Sam and Dante call him), are the owners of The Sentinels, a group that came in to protect Johnny in the last book. Dante and Spider are also lovers. They proposed an arrangement with Sam for as long as they were in town. This book starts w
Faye K
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
❤❤❤ A fantastic story with 3 gorgeous guys being in love. But danger is never fair with Sam being nicknamed Trouble. Drama and romance fulled with lots emotions in this story. This series is totally addictive with all who associate with the Mason Family. The drama and action scenes are written brilliantly. Another 5 stars for this fabulous series, this even includes a hot spanking ;)
Sam's an emergency nurse, he'd been living with his two men for the 5 weeks.  Captain Jack aka Spider and Major Da
Charlotte
Book 2 is about Sam. Sam is the ER nurse from book 1 who is stabbed while trying to protect Johnny in book 1. Sam has entered into a relationship with two of the ex soldiers who can easily to Brighton to provide security. They’ve entered into a committed threesome with an end date. When Spider and Dante have another job to go to…things with Sam will finished up. Oh these men! I wanted to smack them all as they hurt each other by not revealing how they all felt.
There’s a lot of action in this bo ...more
Kathryn Manzella
May 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sam's Soldiers is the second book in the Boys of Brighton seriesby M. Tasia. This is a contemporary m/m/m romance between three sexy men who need to work on their communication skills. Samuel, Spider and Dante are fun, sexy, and sweet characters who are finding their way in love, while dealing with a big bad threat. The story was interesting - a mix of suspense, danger, miscommunication, hurt/comfort, steam, humor and a sense of family both born and built. My interest was held and I am excited t ...more
Janet Hunt
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a MMM story. Sam is an emergency room nurse, Jack and Dante are retired Army. Jack and Dante are together and want to bring Sam into their lives and make them a unit of 3. Good story, lots action, danger, and love. Great side characters. Super sweet story.
I am voluntarily leaving a review form an ARC that I received from Gay Book Promotions. My reviews are solely based on my thoughts and opinions.
Janet Gibson
Jun 09, 2017 rated it liked it
The Boys of Brighton Books a bit of fluff

The two BoB books I read followed a pretty predictable storyline, thus I did not continue to #3. I like the unexpected and not always an HEA, so these books were not it for me. I do love m/m or m/m/m, so there was that, if romance and rescue is your style, you will LOVE these.
Epiphany
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-tasia
This is the 2nd book in the Boys of Brighton series. This is an insta-love, love at first site between Emergency room nurse Samuel Mason and Jack “Spider” Forrester and Dante Snow ex-military men. This book is a little emotional with a lot of suspense and love. I truly enjoyed this book. I recommend this book and series. Can't wait to read the next book. ...more
Michael Paserelli
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved the characters in this book and how they got along. At one point I almost cried and then by the end I was cheering them on. Great story, romance and action. I would recommend.
V
Jun 14, 2017 rated it liked it
The book started when the 3some were already 5 weeks into their relationship, we didn't get to see how the 3 characters got together. It felt rushed, not as enjoyable as book one but still readable. ...more
Sue bowdley
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: male-male, menage
Yum....In this one we get three hot men....A bit predictable in places but still a great read....Dante, Spider and Sam together are hot.....A great addition to the series x
Jamie
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good

I really enjoyed this book, but Sam could have a little more confidence. He always thinks those guys are going to drop him like a bad habit. That was annoying.
Laraye Hernandez
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my fav of this series. Sam is so adorable. The love between all three is very well written.
Lisa
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book just as much as the first book can't wait for the next book in this series. ...more
Nicole
Oct 06, 2018 rated it liked it
A good quick uncomplicated, no great thought needed to read bk and series. Enjoyable and Entertaining. Insta Love, Insta Relationship, Insta Connection.
Recommend.
MMM
Series best read in order.
Kristina
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I adored Sam and his men; they were so good together and the fact that it was MMM made me happy. The action and characters really drive these books.
Debbie
Independent reviewer for Divine Magazine, I was gifted my copy of this book.

5 weeks ago, Spider and Dante walked into Sam's life and he has never been happier. His heart, though, was never part of the deal. Now his men have left and Sam is heartbroken. And his life is in danger.

This was a nice easy read, a good read, really, but I'm just left....

WANTING!!!

Dante, Spider and Sam are already in the relationship, even if was only supposed to be temporary while the soldiers are in town. But what I wa
Natosha Wilson
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These three men together are enough to set anyone's heart beating into overdrive. When they are apart, they completely break your heart but when together they show what true love is all about.

Sam, Dante, and Spider may have had an agreement when they first decided to try a three way for the amount of time that Dante and Spider could stay in town. No one would get attached because Dante and Spider have been in a relationship for over eight years and what they have with Sam is just a bit of fun fo

• Forbidden Love
  • Daddy Ink (Get Ink'd #1)
  • I'm Straight, Right? (Men of Fort Dale, #1)
  • Not Used To Cute
  • Ex Meridian (Nothing Special, #7)
  • Angelo (The Marchesi Family #2)
  • BTW: By the Way (After Oscar, #3)
  • Behind the Stick (Speakeasy, #3)
  • The Shifter's Shotgun Mating (Lone Wolves Ranch, #2)
  • Maverick (Hell's Ankhor #4)
  • Bookstores, Crushes, and Mortal Enemies
  • Ryder's Guardian (Maiden Voyage, #1)
  • Devil (The Marchesi Family, #3)
  • More Than Life
  • Extra Dirty (The Speakeasy, #2)
  • With a Twist (The Speakeasy, #1)
  • Risking It All (Code of Honor #2)
  • Flat Whites & Chocolate Fish (Southern Lights #3)
M. Tasia is an mm romance author who lives in Ontario, Canada. Michelle is a dedicated people watcher, lover of romance novels, 80’s rock, and happily ever afters (once the MCs are put through their paces), who grew up with a love of reading. She’s a firm believer that everyone deserves to have love, excitement, and crazy hot romance in their lives. Love should be celebrated and shared.

Boys of Brighton (10 books)
  • Gabe (Boys of Brighton, #1)
  • Rick's Bear (Boys of Brighton, #3)
  • Jesse (The Boys of Brighton, #4)
  • Coop (Boys of Brighton, #5)
  • Travis (Boys of Brighton, #6)
  • Grady (Boys of Brighton #7)
  • Vincent (Boys of Brighton #8)
  • Shadow (Boys of Brighton #9)
  • The Holidays (Boys of Brighton #10)

News & Interviews