Start by marking “Take Me Back” as Want to Read:
Take Me Back

Take Me Back

4.07  ·  Rating Details ·  2,761 Ratings  ·  638 Reviews
We fell in love on a beach, got married in paradise, and I carried her off into the sunset. It should have been perfect, but saying “I do” doesn’t guarantee a happily-ever-after.

Two years later, I barely recognize either of us behind the walls we’ve built.

It’s time to bring it full circle. Back to a tropical paradise. Back to find out if we can still make this work.

I’m not
Published March 20th 2017 by Red Dress Press (first published March 19th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Take Me Back, please sign up.

Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Feb 28, 2017 Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads rated it it was amazing
Excuse me while I freak the f*ck out all over this review. You've been warned. It's about to get shouty.

WHAT. DID. I. JUST. READ?

OMG. OMG. OMG! I'm blown away. Honestly, you guys, I feel book drunk right now. Half of this review probably won't even make sense because it's going to be filled with "ooohhhhsss and ahhhhhhs and gasps and omgs and squeeees." So, if you don't like those types of reviews, look away, cause that's all I've got right now!

HOLY F*CKING SHIT!!

This is a BOOK ALERT if I ev
Shayna
A heart-wrenching romance full of gut-punching emotion and suspense! This is some of Meghan's BEST WORK YET! Unique, relatable, passionate, and intense, TAKE ME BACK will definitely take you by surprise!

YOU GUYS!!!!!!! Meghan March is bringing her absolute A-GAME with her upcoming standalone, TAKE ME BACK! Seriously, it's EVERYTHING you never knew you wanted in a romance! It's EPIC and romantic to the core! I absolutely LOVED IT!!! You DO NOT want to miss this!

"We're going to fix this." ... "T
Tijuana [TJ Loves Books Blog]
AVAILABLE NOW - Amazon: http://amzn.to/2ng20aL

photo TMB_Ad.jpg

"The battle is not lost until your will is."

WOW! This was so unexpected. I was completely enthralled from beginning to end! I literally sat in one spot and read this book cover to cover last night. I could not put it down! My heart pounded the entire time.

Strap in for a wild ride, folks. Take Me Back is an emotional roller coaster. You will feel every possible emotion while reading this captivating novel. It's funny at times, real and raw at others
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Two damaged people. Countless secrets. The fight of our lives. We might be broken, but we’re not done.

photo take me back teaser blast 1_zpste8awptv.png

Get ready to be taken on one hell of a wild and exciting ride! TAKE ME BACK is sure to become another FIVE STAR hit for Meghan March. The way the story begins, you think you know what lays ahead of you, but oh no, be prepared to have your minds blown! I swear this is my favorite Meghan March book to date!! I can’t wait for you all get the c
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦Verra good. In fact, probably my favorite book by this author. From the title you can probably guess that this is a story of a married couple who try to save their marriage.

➦They take a vacation in hopes of getting away from everything and everyone and rekindling the flame. You'd think this would be a depressing book, but it actually isn't. It has a suspense element to it that kept me interested from cover to cover and I didn't really know where the book was going.

➦There are secrets, hot sexy
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'Always and Forever' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Ink Slinger PR in exchange for an honest review.
 photo Take Me Back - Meghan March_zps4dphjwu0.png

Let's give a HUGE applause to Meghan March because she has written a fantastic second chance love story! I am a massive fan of Meghan's books (especially her alpha heroes!) and I was definitely excited for her newest release. Let me tell you, this woman did not disappoint with Take Me Back. It sure is one of my favorites by her!

Take Me Back is the story of a married couple who, affected b
XxTainaxX
Mar 19, 2017 XxTainaxX rated it it was amazing
Meghan March has outdone herself with this story. Kat and Dane are not in a good place. They need to get back to what made them fall head over heels, but both have secrets that need to come to light before they can move forward.

This story really hit the spot. It was written extremely well with seamless transitions and excellent pacing and build up. Just when you think you've got it figured out, something changes your whole perspective. Reading this is quite the adventure. I won't give away any
 Sonya-❥Chatterbooks book blog ❥
⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.25 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“We’re right here. We might be drifting, but we’re not done yet.

Meghan March definitely knows how to give you the element of surprise when it comes to her stories and “Take Me Back” was the perfect example of how much she not only grew as a writer, but her ability to make you feel what these characters were going through was downright impeccable. This was not your ordinary love story about two people falling in love and living happily ever after. This was a story about
Hanne
Mar 17, 2017 Hanne rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5+ -- Always And Forever -- stars

WOW! This book is phenomenal! This is my twelfth book by Meghan March, but she still surprises me with each book and she still makes me fall in love with every single character. Once I start a book by her, I find it nearly impossible to put it down and it wasn’t any different with Take Me Back. I love every single one of her books and I highly recommend them all!

Marriage should part of the happily ever after, but Dane and Kat’s happily ever after isn’t going as
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo bfbd21afcf170aa378969c0950e4f7 - Copy_zpsqzq4h09g.gif

Stunning!!! Meghan March has truly outdone herself as she has written one fabulous second chance love story that was a symphony of depth, beauty, heartbreak, love, and raw emotions. With her visceral and palpable prose, March takes readers on a journey as a married couple tries to recapture that passion and love they once had and still have for each other.

photo take me back 3 - Copy_zps4qewrevo.png

Take Me Back is one of those reads that strips you bare and leaves your heart in your
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 STARS <3

"You're driven.Ambitious.I am too.We only get one ride, Kat, and I think you're meant to be part of mine."

I devoured it, it was so good that I couldn't put it down! Super hot, funny, intense and beautiful! And OMG the action...WOW! I'm impressed with Meghan March's writing in this one!

description

"Once upon a time,Dane and I were happy.We were in love."

I loved the storyline in this one,I was hooked and I really wanted to know what happened with these two. Kat and Dane have been together for 2 y
Jayme
You can read this book during one sitting. It's so addictive and totally worth it! I am so in love with characters. I want more! Just one of the best this year!

How to write this review to not reveal any details? Because believe me, you do not want to know them. It's this kind of book that tastes best when you go blind.

“In fairy tales, the wedding is always followed by and they lived happily ever after. In real life, I do just means the real work begins.”

You are safe to know that Dane and Kat
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 21, 2017 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
Lisa Jayne
Mar 10, 2017 Lisa Jayne rated it liked it
THREE FINDING LOVE STARS.

"We might be broken, but we’re not done."

description

Meghan March really knows how to get her readers riled up and ready for a good time. I had no idea what to expect when I picked up this book. And in hindsight I'm glad that's how I approached this novel; with little knowledge of what this book was going to feature. And even though I didn't fall completely in love with the latest from Meghan March I certainly appreciated her reach for something a little different.

What did I like
Corina
Mar 21, 2017 Corina rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
So far I have not yet been disappointed by Meghan March. Her books have always managed to draw me in, and hook me from the very first page. Take Me Back wasn’t any different.

Take Me Back had everything I was looking for:

A hot alpha male,

a damsel in distress

and an exotic location.

Additionally I was intrigued by the premise of a married couple having trouble in their marriage.

Because real life is not all rosy and shit. A marriage as well as a relationship requires hard work. It was refreshing to
Olga therebelreader
*3.75 stars*

This was a very emotional story, full of love and forgiveness. It was told in dual POV and there was a lot of back and forth between the current day and the past, but it was seamless in its presentation.

A charming and steamy story of a married couple that hit a wrong turn and are forced to decide whether or not they can recover. Great action and adventure too! Dane and Kat are explosive together! It's always amazing to see a big, strong, sexy alpha man treat his woman like fine chin
Elle
4* always & forever STARS!!

Review @ Midnight Romance

Just because some books ruined my mood, I feel conflicted to pick up this book. I tried to stay away from book with feels, ya know. A second chance romance story with fabulous cover. However, this new Meghan March's book was totally unexpected read for me.
Ten days. One marriage to save. We can do this.

Kat and Dane Cross are trying to repair their two and half years of marriage. Many things cause they drifted away. When Dane "asked" he
Nazanin
Mar 23, 2017 Nazanin rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
3.5 Always & Forever Stars

This story is about a couple, Kat & Dane, who like other couples have problems. So they decided to go to a ten-day vacation for their second anniversary. And after that they must decide to want to be with each other or prefer to separate.

Kat is always buried in work. Dane thinks when she is with him, she is not present. He used to be proud of her work ethic but now, he is frustrated because it’s why she’s shut him out. But it’s not the only reason that their mar
Paige
Mar 20, 2017 Paige rated it liked it
3 Stars

Take Me Back was not exactly what I expected but still enjoyed it. I was hoping for a bit more of a story about two people working on their marriage and while it started like that, it quickly took on a more suspenseful edge that while interesting took away a bit from the main attraction. It was still sexy with a hero that was hard not to like though.
*TANYA*
Apr 15, 2017 *TANYA* rated it liked it
Yup, I'm a officially a fan of Meghan March. Nice, quick read.
Alex
Mar 20, 2017 Alex rated it it was ok
Jenny
May 01, 2017 Jenny rated it really liked it

Short review as my time is taken up by reading on the beach :-)))
Love when you get a book that surprises you. I was anxious yet nervous for this book. I enjoyed this book, I wish it wasn't so fast like 2.5 days fast. I wish we got more character build, however i still liked it and it definitely kept me sucked it. Loved the ending, loved the epilogue❤
My Kat:
 photo 48076FE3-10B7-4FB1-A933-3B0FF9E36C9B_zpsigmbgvkf.jpg
My Dane:
 photo 02E1F8AE-20E0-4AD7-8B4D-1A571F0352B5_zpss70bh0nv.jpg

And since I'm on vacation, I sit and stare and think "who are those people, really........." lol Thanks dear author for putting the
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
Mar 10, 2017 Sanaa ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆ rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, mar2017
4.5 stars!

OH. MY. GOD!!!! I still don't know what the hell I read 2 days of finishing this book. It was captivating, enthralling, and suspenseful. The blurb is not the book but it hooks you in and this review will be the most vague review you have probably ever read in your entire life.

Meghan March, I don't know what happened here but whatever it is, needs to happen more. Because this book has blown my mind away!!! I've always been a fan of her work this this was NOT at all what I had ever exp
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
"We might be broken, but we’re not done"

I highly recommend this book.That is flat-out solid and I definitely won't take it back. Why you ask? My God! I was really not expecting this book to be what it is. That cover coupled with that blurb had me a goner stat. I even had tissues, ice cream, wine and my emotion prepared. But no...hell no.Nothing prepared me for the beauty of this book, because when I finally had the chance to read it? Oh-My-Friggin'-Wow!!! Speechless..utterly and immensely sp
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***NEW RELEASE -FULL REVIEW***

5 Always and Forever CROWNS

Take Me Back is not what I was expecting, it is so much more. It has the romance, the steamy scenes, and the suspense readers have come to love from Meghan March, but Take Me Back is on another level entirely, the epitome of everything readers love about her books.

The two characters, Dane and Kat, are attempting to salvage their marriage. Both have been hurt, both have built walls, and both have secrets, but what they also have is an immen
AJ
Mar 13, 2017 AJ rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic, steamy, drama, arc
Sexy, intense, emotional and surprising. Wow, Meghan March! What a read!

4.5 stars!

Once again Meghan March has taken me on a wonderfully intense ride that had me mesmerised from start to finish. Heartbreaking, sweet, sexy and romantic, this book has all the feels, but it’s an unexpected journey so please don’t go looking for details, just dive in and experience it without any expectations. You won’t be sorry!

I love the concept for this story. Rather than your ordinary ‘boy meets girl’ story, this
Wil Loves Books!
Mar 21, 2017 Wil Loves Books! rated it really liked it
“I’m no hero, but there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you.”

This was a super fast listen/read for me and a very good one. This is one of those books where you’re expecting something and instead you get something else. I was pleasantly surprised though and I really enjoyed it. It’s also one of those books that are hard to review because you could potentially spoil the whole thing. I really loved both main characters, especially Dane. I also loved the whole romance, marriage part of the story. It
Give Me Books
Mar 25, 2017 Give Me Books rated it it was amazing
Unexpected and absolutely fabulous!

I had heard a lot about this book before diving in. Not about the plot so much – people were being very cagey about that – but about the unexpectedness of it. How surprising it was… I’ve read a lot of books – a LOT. Honestly, I was skeptical. Not that I didn’t want to be wow-ed – I always do! I just didn’t want to get my hopes up so high only to have them dashed… Thankfully, I had nothing to fear! This story was all that (the chips and the dessert too).

“Kat mig
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Mar 11, 2017 Christine (Shh Moms Reading) rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!
Completely unexpected and totally addicting! I went into this blindly and fell in love with this story and the characters!
A married couple on the brink of their marriage falling apart taking a vacation to find out if their marriage and love still exist. Come to learn that so many secrets have kept them apart.
Their love so strong that nothing could break them. Add to this suspense, mystery and intrigue and omg a perfect book.
Megan writes compelling stories that suck readers in and Take
Adriana Locke
Mar 18, 2017 Adriana Locke rated it it was amazing
This story is an absolute piece of book heaven. March delivers an emotional tale spun with intrigue and sizzle so flawlessly that I’m already calling it one of 2017’s best.
Hold on to your Kindles. This one is going to blow you away!
Meghan March has been known to wear camo face paint and tromp around in woods wearing mud-covered boots, all while sporting a perfect manicure. She’s also impulsive, easily entertained, and absolutely unapologetic about the fact that she loves to read and write smut. Her past lives include slinging auto parts, selling lingerie, making custom jewelry, and practicing corporate law. Writing books abo ...more
More about Meghan March...

“Life is short.