Start by marking “Bed Buddies (Puck Buddies, #3)” as Want to Read:
Bed Buddies (Puck Buddies, #3)

Bed Buddies

(Puck Buddies #3)

Natalie Banks is exactly where she wants to be.
She has a dream job in the city she loves.
Her boyfriend is a sports god who worships the ground she walks on, and makes a mean plate of spaghetti.
And her and her best friend have come up with something no one ever imagined they would.
What more can a girl ask for?

Sami Ford is living the dream.
She’s satisfied her parents
Published December 28th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Bed Buddies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bed Buddies

Start your review of Bed Buddies (Puck Buddies, #3)
Samantha Larkin
Jan 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Seriously could this Matt be ANYmore of a wanker??? All he does is leave and then crawl back.....I would have totally taken Lori up on his offer to marry her when she found out she was pregnant with Matts child (yep you guessed it,she found out after he removes himself from her life)
What a complete Fuck-wit!!!
Then my favourite Brady tells Nat that she's not his family (even thou she lives with him)
Arsehole-itis must be spreading. Then Matt crawls back like he always does and doormat Sami takes
Anna Laura
Jan 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Kayread
Dec 17, 2017 rated it did not like it
Moon Love
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!

I've really enjoyed this series and was really excited when this book was announced. I bought it and then sat on it for 5 months. I loved Bed Buddies, but it wasn't without its faults. But lets talk about what I loved first. Having a book told from both Sami and Natalie's points of views was brilliant. It was like reading two books at once, and since the timelines of both stories coincided, it was really enjoyable. I loved how easily the book captured my attention. I also loved the way
Mary McFarlane
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-books
I have loved this whole series it doesn't surprise me that I read this book in a day (it also helped that I didn't have to work today). Getting to see both couples back together was great but it was also a huge roller coaster of drama and feelings. Now I have to wait for the fourth book to come out this summer, here's hoping that summer mean early June!
Lisa
Jan 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-owned
Safe to say I devoured the drama in this one. It was like a whirlwind of drama and emotion. Glad there'll be a 4th book coming!
Nikki
Ok. I have major mixed feelings on this book. First, I'd like to say that I read Roommates in 2015 and freaking LOVED it. I fell for Natalie and Brady so hard. them. I didn't even realize there were two more books to this series until late at night while scrolling on amazon.

Here's the thing. I didn't really remember Sami and Matt too much from Roommates, so when I saw that the next book out, which is now the "first" book in the series is for them. I was confused but interested. Until I
lavender gorilla
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
so after reading all three books (as is currently available in the series) I concede I should have read book 2 (roommates) followed immediately by 3 (bed buddies). I regret that i read the books in order of 2, 1 and then 3. book 1 (puck bunnies) is a prequel and helps fill in the curiousity of Sami and Matt's early relationship, which I think wouldve been fine to have either read first, last, or possibly not at all.

bed buddies, book #3 is told by Natalie and Sami's POV and until chapter 20 are
The Talented Miss Ripley
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love, Love, Love

Natalie Banks is exactly where she wants to be.
She has a dream job in the city she loves.
What more can a girl ask for?

Sami Ford is living the dream.
She’s satisfied her parents as far as school is concerned.
She has reinvented herself from a spoiled princess to a successful saleswoman making
MaryElizabeth
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this series. All of the ups and downs and drama creating a winding journey that kept the reader engaged from start to finish. I was first attracted to this series for the sheer aspect of it being a hockey story, but it is so much more. This series is the struggle between overcoming social norms, learning to love when you were never shown how and learning to grow up and become an adult from the elite class.

Sami has to learn that money cant fix everything. Don't get me wrong it
Vanessia
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was my fifth Tara Brown book in a row and it did not disappoint. This was the 3rd book in the Puck Buddies series and it did not disappoint. It takes place in a time line intertwined with the first two books. Like the first two books it also has dual perspectives but instead of having the perspective split between a couple it is split between two best friends the female counterparts of the couples featured in the two novels in the series.

The time line at times could be a little confusing
Sherry
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Had a hard time at first keeping up with the flashbacks in time, but as the story developed it was better to follow. I felt like killing Matt in many parts of the story but I read on and understood his thought process. He almost lost his true love but with the communication that should he been there first, he won her back. The trip to Henderson seemed to be the turning point. Loved how the romance came full circle in the end. Excited to read about how the daddies will turn out in the
Donna
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I can't believe this book made my cry! I wish it had been written chronologically, instead of flipping between past and present, because it was hard to keep up with, at times. It flip flopped between Blake/Natalie and Sami/Matt. Sami and Matt remained a bit snobby, while Blake and Natalie stayed grounded (most of the time).
Rhianna Miller
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg

This series of books is fabulous. I read the second then first and finally this one. Yes you have to read all three. It doesn't really matter on the first two which one you read first. I loved all three.
Hilari
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
I really liked Roommates and was hoping this would be as funny and engaging, but it fell short. The characters were difficult to distinguish between, the drama was bordering on ridiculous, and the plot was weak, even the sex scenes felt forced and awkward. Not enjoyable.
Ashley Lovestoread
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So much

So much insight so many moments that are filled with happiness with sadness too. I enjoyed reading this book and can't wait to see what's next. I would recommend this book to others
Allison Thibodaux
Nov 24, 2018 rated it liked it
I'm glad both couples have a happy ending. I found most of the arguments childish for people running businesses. Brady turned out to be super swoon worthy.
Marie L.
Sep 13, 2017 rated it liked it
3,5 Stars
Noel Thomas
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love it!

I initially started the series because there were girls shoes and hockey skates on the cover. Now I can't put them down!
Stephanie
More Sami and Matt! More Sami and Matt! Please!
Jen Carver
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is nice, not so neat wrap up to this series. Supposedly there is a fourth, Baby Daddies. If it is published, I will definitely pick it up.
Lynn's books
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Whew!

Ok...where to begin? I happened across the first book in this series and totally fell in love. I loved the complete wit and charm with Nat and Brady's love story. I laughed so much I read it twice. When the second one came out it kind of through me for a loop. It wasn't as clear cut and wrapped up as nicely as Natalie's story but by the time I surfaced for air at the end of the book...I too enjoyed that story just as much but in a different way. Respectively it was perfect though. Sami is
BethyMac
Jan 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2017
Really love this series and really love Tara Brown's hockey hunks. This book must be read in order and after reading this one i do recommend all three books be read in order and if possible one right after the other.

This one picks up where Roommates leaves off but we do have some flashbacks to parts of Sami and Matt's relationship that took part during the time frame of Rrommates but we didn't get to see. This one is told in dual POV's. Nan's POV is current time with Sami's POV being the
Mitsoo
May 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Overall this series was good. However, I liked the female characters way better than the males-- they weren't all that & I didn't even love the guys that much. Sometimes the storylines got complicated, but overall I really liked it and the angst!
Michelle Monroe
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
**“While I want you, more than I want anything in the entire world”—he lifts the tray lids, repealing boxes and sits back down with his smug friggin’ grin—“ I respect your wishes and your deal. But I just want you to know, I have a counterplan. I am going to make you fall so in love with me, you will beg me to break all the rules and we will forget this deal.” He sips the wine, cockier than ever.

The high maintenance socialite and the NHL star. Not the match either of their family wanted. But
Melissa
Jan 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved this series and read each book in like a day. The third book I was torn on as the first half of the book jumped around alot between the current story line and a year prior. The year prior seems like it could have been covered in book 2 since it happened simultaneously with that storyline.

That being said, I enjoyed the story and the character development of all the major players in her books. You see them progress through the 3 books and I was happy with the development of them.

I can't
Kasey Sullivan
Jan 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a great ending for these two couples. It was a little crazy with all of Sami and Matts drama but they end up happy which is amazing because I loved them from the start. You get to read their journey together and it all makes perfect sense.
Nat and Brady are still amazing and their relationship gets stronger. Their love is something that most couples can relate to. I had a smile on my face when I finished this book and felt it was complete.
*I know the author has said their will be another
Denise
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was one big drama explosion. Anything that could go wrong did. The whole story was a beautiful struggle to find out what was really important to each character. Sami was a little headcase the majority of the book. You saw a strong slightly mean Nat. The guys were clueless at every turn. But Matt took a real beating in this one, so he got extra points in the liveable department. Brady was really trying to be everything to everyone and it bit him a few time.

But in all honesty I couldn't of
Cindy Fong
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another entry for this series. Rather than focusing on just Natalie and Brady or Sami and Matt, this is menage of sorts as we get more insight into the 4 as individuals, couples and friends. through this story we learn more about the back story for the characters and how they move forward in their lives. It was fun, cute and quirky as only Tara Brown writes. There are high points and low points but underling all of it, is love.
Brenda Barte
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
so heres the thing I read puck buddies a while ago. then I decided to read roommates and Bed Buddies recently. I read the reviews on Bed Buddies and almost rethought my decision. But I like a good book. the overall story was good but I am a little disappointed in the characters. I mean there was a little too much "gross" sex and I fe at times it took away from the story.

• All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
  • Axel (Carolina Reapers #1)
  • Mastering Her Curves (Small Town Protectors, #7)
  • Dirty Swedish Player (Big Stick, #3)
  • Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2)
  • Power Play (Nashville Assassins: Next Generation, #2)
  • Getting Schooled
  • The Lineup
  • Checked (Boston Terriers Hockey #1)
  • Iced (Boston Terriers Hockey #2)
  • Win Big (Wynn Hockey, #3)
  • The Setup (A Bro Code Standalone)
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • Parental Guidance (Ice Knights, #1)
  • Awk-Weird (Ice Knights, #2)
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • Cold As Puck (Cold Love #1)
  • Insatiable
I believe growing up in a really small town gives a person a little advantage when it comes to the imagination. You need one or you go mad.
Needless to say, mine saved me. After it got me into trouble first, that is. That's the problem with a vivid imagination, all the lies you tell.
According to my age, I am meant to be a responsible adult, but it isn't going well at all. I would still head off to

Puck Buddies (3 books)
  • Puck Buddies (Puck Buddies, #1)
  • Roommates  (Puck Buddies, #2)