Start by marking “United As One: Lorien Legacies Book 7” as Want to Read:
United As One: Lorien Legacies Book 7

United As One: Lorien Legacies Book 7

(Lorien Legacies #7)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  20,204 ratings  ·  1,885 reviews
From the bestselling author of I Am Number Four, United As One is the final, hugely thrilling novel in the utterly gripping Lorien Legacies series by Pittacus Lore . . .

It is the end.

And the final battle will commence . . . with Earth as the battlefield.

If they stand together, if they are united, if they are one . . . there will be a slim chance of victory.

The Mogadorian i
Published June 1st 2017 by Penguin (first published June 28th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about United As One, please sign up.
Joanne Neal
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

·  20,204 ratings  ·  1,885 reviews

Ricky
It's finally here.

The glorious end of the Lorien Legacies.

And holy bloodydamn goryhell, how far this series has come from its beginnings in I Am Number Four. More than any of its predecessors, United As One is dark and intense and unremitting in its pulse-pounding action. It's the Mockingjay or Deathly Hallows of this series, by which point it's all-out war, and everyone's out for blood.

Including our heroes. Including our perennial Boy Scout, John. Now he knows how Marina feels, having lost his
P
Jul 28, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult
“I am not fucking extinct,” growls Nine.

Seven years that I've been into this series, it gives me something that I couldn't figure out until now. I just know I love Lorien Legacies wholeheartedly even if The Power of Six and The Revenge of Seven are not my cuppa. Yet every character is a part of my life and I don't want to let it go, no matter what. Nine is always my boy. And I want to see smile on John's face for one last time.

Anyway, when I picked this book up, I didn't expected to meet its u
★MC's Corner★
I think this is not the last time we're going to read a book about the Garde.
I swear Pittacus Lore is brewing something...

Annnnd to end it like that?

Those bottles of black oils...
Then John giving the human Garde the chimaeras...

Or its just me making excuses. I don't know. But I know lots of you guys wants more, like me.

*WARNING*
BUNCH OF SPOILERS.
Though mostly comments.

- I have to admit I shed a few tears. Gosh!

- Just Damn! There's so many scenes/parts I would never in my life I'll read. Pittacus
Khurram
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book. Dark, Intense and Awsome. Every book in this series seem to be improved slightly on the last. I love the character development in the series. There were points in the first couple of book I was thinking to myself about John/4 will you please grow a pair and stop acting like a love sick teenager. Of course this probobly not fair as he actually was a love sick teenager, and had not quite grown into his heroic role as yet. I am actually glad that the books were done this way it made me ...more
Fafa's Book Corner
Mini review:

It's not all that surprising that I rated this 2 stars. Ever since The Fate of Ten I was starting to lose interest in this series. I found the writing style to be plain and a majority of the characters to be annoying. I especially did not like the direction this series was going.

This book was not much better than The Fate of Ten. The new characters didn't really play that big of a role. They were irrelevant in a way. The pace was really off. And the ending was anticlimactic. By the e
Liv
Jul 31, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-want-it-now
31st August 2015 - 32 days until The Fate of Ten release

Well, this just confirms that all great book series come in odds. I mean, just look at the stats...
Harry Potter: 7

Lorien Legacies: 7

HELL TO THE YES

29 October 2015

IT HAS A TITLE!

And can I just say, that I totally called it? I knew it would be "....... as One" or have something to do with the number 1 in it.

Also, JUNE??? That is much less than what I expected to wait, but stil
Kaya
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Words can’t describe how happy I am that this ride is finally over. The series hits rock bottom and I’m not sad to watch it go away. Lorien Legacies had potential, but the writer’s lack of skill and imagination ruined it all. The final book is usually the one with the most action and excitement, but we got neither.

The story dragged in the first half - nothing happens besides the usual stuff - Setrakus Ra goes into hiding and John learns to master his new power. Garde plan their counter strike a
Donita Luz
I have some issues with it. I mean, it's so rarely that a book or anything meets our expectation, so somehow I knew that this series wouldn't be so different. But still, I couldn't have asked for a better ending. Goodbye to yet another great series.
Michael
Jul 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2016
4.5

Whoa this series was one long, crazy ride! I have to say I was somewhat disappointed with the the slow pace in this last book, and didn't really like how it all wrapped up, but this is still such an insane series and I love all these characters so much and it's so weird that it's over.
AJ (the.booknerd.reads)
Oh my god. The epilogue destroyed me. All I want is to curl into a ball and stare into the void.
✨    jamieson   ✨
"I'm not fucking extinct"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I've had to say goodbye to a heap of series this year. I mean, so many things are ending in 2016, and the one thats making me the saddest to see go is this goddamn alien book. But I love it so much, and it's been with me for so long. And I can't believe it's over. I can't believe I have to say goodbye to John and Six and Nine and Five and Adam and Marina and Sam and Malcolm and Lexa and BERNIE KOSAR. I'll miss them all s
Jaike
Jan 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Okay this is the end. What do I do now with my life?
Ashley Daviau
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book definitely ended the series with the bang I was hoping for! The rest of the series was so action packed and for this book, it felt like all that action was jam packed together for one hell of a finale!

I think my favourite part of this book was seeing how far this series has come since the beginning! This final book takes a much darker turn, so much so that it makes you doubt that any of the characters will get a happy ending other than Setrakus Ra. It's intense and gritty and I loved
Al3xx
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I FAILED!!!
Danny
Jun 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ugh another series come to an end :(

Really loved this final book in the series! It was a tad slow at the beginning setting everything up but it pays off in the end. Really kept me on the edge of my seat near the last parts of the book, and I feel like I'm satisfied with how the series ended.

It's sad to say goodbye to such an amazing series, with all the action and the awesome cast of characters :(

Wouldn't mind a spin off series though......
MorningKnight
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thank you Pittacus Lore for this amazing series. United As One is the seventh and final book and it is a very satisfying ending . I will trully miss all those amazing characters.
Andrea
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-read
This book made me almost cry so many times! But it also made me really angry. Still, I'm satisfied with that ending and I think I'll go read all of the lost files and then generation one. I still wonder why the author calls themself Pittacus Lore, cause technically that was John so did John write these books? Is that how I am supposed to interpret that?? I DONT KNOW
Calista
I still feel the book should have ended a book or two ago, but this was quite a ride. I couldn't put it down. It was very fast paced. It has a great ending to go with a well done series. I know there is a new series starting from this ending and I won't be going on with it. I feel content and complete with where things stand now.

I did enjoy how the killed Setrakis Ra - well done. The end is very Arthurian Legend type of ending.

Several people don't make it and several people do make it. Lore is r
Lauren
I've stuck with this series since it was just I Am Number Four that was out and it's a little surreal that it's over now.

I very much enjoyed this book but I'm a little underwhelmed with some of the results. Not that I wanted more death or destruction, but it just felt like we were cheated a bit with that whole climax.

Some things were left unresolved and others weren't handled as I thought they should be and that's why this gets 4/5 and not that solid 5. I'm super sad that the series is over
Suzanne
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thoroughly enjoyed this series! I cannot believe it took me this long to start reading this series. This is a fast paced series with very well written characters that readers can really enjoy liking (well, other than the bad guys lol). The good part of waiting so long to start reading this series is I was able to read it from start to finish quickly so cliff hangers did not bother me! :)
Jake
May 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
I have to compose my thoughts and emotions before I can even begin to explain...
Nadine
Sep 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WHAT AN EPIC CONCLUSION!!!! I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW.
_____________

I’m going to begin with a mini review of United as One, the conclusion to the series, then review the series as a whole. Scroll down for a spoiler free review of the entire series.

United as One has the unfortunate task of concluding this epic series. It has to wrap up all the story lines and give readers the satisfying ending they’ve been pinning for for years. I think it does all that and more. United as One picks up after the even
sofia !!
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sahej
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Actual rating: 4.5

I loved this book. The ending was so satisfying. So bloody satisfying. I guess 7 books was a stretch as we all know, big things always happen towards the end. Regardless, I loved this book and I am so happy I stuck till the end for this book. I am sad that I will not get to read about John or the garde anymore. So sad, indeed.
Monica
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lots of twists & action, but a wonderful ending! This is a rare series where every book is powerful and more cohesive than the last.
Ryan Buckby
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
the grade didn't start this war, but they'll do whatever it takes to end it once and for all..

I'M SOOO SAD, its over, the series has come to an end and i'm sad crying almost i don't know how to feel right now there are so many emotions i have but i can't pin point which ones are worse.

This had one of the best series finales i have ever read and i will continue to praise this series over and over, from start to finish i was taken on this crazy journey and it didn't stop until the very end of th
Niamh
"Sydney gets it the worst. ... Images of the opera house in flames, the bridge behind it collapsing..."

Finally, a U.S.-centric sci-fi/alien invasion book that acknowledges the existence of Australia and the likelihood that at least Sydney will be attacked! But I'm a little biased, so let's move on.

Sometimes with series, the quality of the books declines as the series progresses. I am very pleased to say that, in my opinion, this is not the case here. The authors kept with their usual style, wh
Autumn
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
[image error]hell yeah photo: fuck yeah tumblr_ma1hk3Qy9g1rsw1yf_zps84af680e.gif
the book finally has a cover!!

[image error]wtf photo: WTF! 28syde9.gif

the date. omg the date.
Luke
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!

OH. MY. GOSH.

UNITED AS ONE. The conclusion to the Lorien Legacies.

I need it. Now.
Arlene
This series went on for a few books too long. I feel this could have been wrapped up during book five. Books six and seven were one long battle that lost its dramatic appeal. Glad I finished it though.
The End! (Spoiler Alert) 20 254 May 21, 2019 08:59PM
WHO DO YOU SHIP? 5 24 May 21, 2019 06:00PM
Quick Loans for Bad Credit Same Day 1 1 Aug 10, 2018 12:40AM
Easton Werner 1 4 Apr 12, 2018 07:09AM
Around the Year i...: United As One, by Pittacus Lore 1 26 Sep 15, 2016 05:20PM
YA Buddy Readers'...: United as One (Lorien Legacies #7) by Pittacus Lore - Starting September 3rd 2016 12 49 Sep 08, 2016 11:00AM

• Other Worlds
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)
  • Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Vol. 2
  • Earth Star (Earth Girl, #2)
  • Breakaway
  • Gates of Rome (TimeRiders, #5)
  • The Robber Knight (The Robber Knight Saga #1)
  • No Angel
  • Disney at Last (Kingdom Keepers: The Return #3)
  • City 1 (Revolution 19, #3)
  • Exo (Jumper, #4)
  • Crazy Jack
  • Lights Out (Daniel X, #6)
  • Strike (The SYLO Chronicles, #3)
  • Rogue (The Paladin Prophecy, #3)
  • The Secret Journal of Ichabod Crane
  • Going Dark (Blackout #0.5)
  • Exposure (Virals, #4)
Pittacus Lore is Lorien’s ruling Elder. He has been on Earth preparing for the war that will decide Earth’s fate. His whereabouts are unknown.

Lorien Legacies (7 books)
  • I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1)
  • The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies, #2)
  • The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies, #3)
  • The Fall of Five (Lorien Legacies, #4)
  • The Revenge of Seven (Lorien Legacies, #5)
  • The Fate of Ten (Lorien Legacies, #6)
“There’s no fear in me. Fear, I guess, is rooted entirely in anticipation. Worrying that things won’t turn out the way you’ve planned, that something will hurt; dreading the sorrow to come—all that goes away when you simply accept finality. It” 11 likes
“She doesn’t judge me for these words. I think she understands. She knows what it’s like to want to throw yourself forwards, maintain momentum to keep from breaking down. “I” 5 likes