Start by marking “A Daddy for Valentine's” as Want to Read:

A Daddy for Valentine's

My entire life, I have been one of those girls who falls head first into love with every bad boy, no-good-for-me, asshole that’s willing to give me the time of day. By twenty-eight, I couldn’t even count the number of times I’d fallen in love and landed on my face. So many times, that I’d probably never be able to find all the pieces of my shattered heart again. I gave up ...more
Published February 1st 2017

To ask other readers questions about A Daddy for Valentine's, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Daddy for Valentine's

Eve (Between The Bookends)
Jan 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
description

description

This was a fantastic little novella. Smokin' Hot. Well written. Likable characters. Not a whole lot of drama. Yummy DADDY kink. I don't know if this is the author's debut book or if she writes under a different pen name as well, but I was really impressed with this one.

"I'll spoil you with kisses and reward you in orgasms. Tell me you want to be Daddy's little whore."

That said, this was going to be a 5 Star read until I got to the end and NO EPILOGUE. I wept people...WEPT. I REALLY wanted an
Melissa Mendoza
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“‘Daddy.’ I whispered the last part and he grunted. Closing his arms even tighter around me and lifting me off my feet. I giggled but it was cut short when he lowered my feet back to the ground and kissed me senseless.”

Heat Rating:

photo 5 Orgasm Button_zpsm0jqyhvr.jpg

5 Erotic Stars! Short, simple but full of dirty, dirty things!

photo 5 Buttons_zpsu895julz.jpg

This book is everything you need in a quick, dirty, kinky book! It’s a short book but it’s packed full of heat and story. I read it in one sitting simply because I was engrossed in Reed & Jemma’s story
Camille Adams
Bad grammar; bad characters; bad non existence of a plot; bad pwp; bad typos; bad attempt at daddy kink; bad sex scenes; bad misinformation on BDSM clubs; bad everything.

Bad usage of time in my life I won't get back.
Ariel Marie
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

This was my first time reading a HaleyMonroe book and I have to say I'm hooked! Would definitely read another from Ms. Monroe. The story line had me hooked from the start!
Judy Miracle
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Daddy For Valentines is a DD/lg (Daddy Dom/little girl) story and I was hooked from page one. Even though this is a short read this storyline was well laid out and you don't honestly feel like you are reading a shorter story.

Jemma has always been the instant lover and being one to fall in love so easily she's left broken hearted time and time again. After being coerced into a dinner with her sister, her sisters Master and his friend she meets Reed the sexy Doctor who helped her after her fall t
Kristy Dean
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great read, daddy Dom/little daughter age play

This was another great story by Haley. This is the second book I have read from this author and have loved. This story is BDSM theme but also Daddy Dom/ Little Daughter age play (no diapers or baby play).
Overview. Jemma is tired of having bad relationships that only last a few months and don't provide the love she wants. She calls in help from her step sister to go to her sisters BDSM club. But her sister wants to set her up with her boyfrie
TXabie
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, age-play
I expected this to be a fluffy story meant to make the reader all excited and it is, but it's also an actual story! There is a plot...it's not just constant sexy times which I really appreciated. I loved that Jemma is new to the lifestyle and Reed who is obviously an Alpha-type wasn't too pushy about it. He let her lead the way so to speak and that just made me fall in love with him. I didn't love the ex drama, but it did add to the plot and I just appreciated that this was an actual story so mu ...more
Nara
Fvking 5 daddy star!!!!

Have I mentioned before that I LOVE Dd/lg story? Yup, this genre was my most favorite genre and this book? A.W.S.M just A.W.S.M!

I love Jemma's character. I love Reed's character. Basically, I loooove all of them and with those lovey dovey? Purrfect!
Their love just fall into places. Smoothly, smoothly HOT. The way the hero treat to the heroine just from the beginning warmth my heart.
I love strong heroine, but I LOOOVEEE stronger hero. This book was perfect for those kind of
Tracey Champion
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Incredibly hott

I am a little myself so read in this was pure entertainment. I can see the author knows her stuff and it makes me want to read more of her work. Its hard to find a story that actually shows the ddlg lifestyle correctly.
Beth Cotter
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Being a Little is not something I see myself being, but reading about the care and love that Reed has with Gemma is amazing, and definitely gets your juices running. Gemma is looking for something that she hasn't found with her other partners. They never knew what she needed or wanted. Along comes Dr. Reed, he rescues her when she sprains her ankle while running. Her sister insists that she needs to try out their club, she is certain that she will find what she is looking for there. It is on a d ...more
Sonia Perez
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG A Daddy For Valentine's is freaking hot!!. I didn't know how i would feel about this book but i have to say that from the very beginning this book had my complete attention. It was well written with a great story line and awesome characters. Jemma and Reed were so good for each other. Jemma was tired of falling for bad boys to get burned and dumped. The she dated the total opposite and was bored. Reed is a handsome nuero surgeon who has a daddy fetish and is friend with Travis. This book did ...more
Krystal Amora Book Reviews
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot, steamy, panty melting yet loving and sweet all within the same book. Again Haley paints a vivid picture into the world of DD/LG and the potential fulfillment the lifestyle can bring.
This reader’s panties were melting the entire book and wishing when the ending came there was more. The emotional connection along with the warm fuzzy feeling has this book on my favorite read list.

This story is about two people searching for the right person to make them whole. We meet Jemma James, a young wom
Maria York
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Anyone for melted panties? Oh my this is the book for you! It's sexy, Dominating and sweet all wrapped into one amazing love story! Jemma is tired of dating guys who just don't satisfy her but she doesn't want to go back to being with the bad boys that get her to going. Then she stumbles and falls right into the path of one sexy Doctor who eventually becomes her Daddy Dom! But sometimes things just don't work out the way you think and a link gets thrown into the mix!
This story is sizzling hot a
Candy Box
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: haley-monroe
Holy smoking kindle panties!!

I'm on fire after reading this amazing Valentine's novella!

Haley has done it again.
If your looking for an out of the box type read that is filled with lots of sex, heart, suspense, and just and all around amazing quick read this one needs to be on your kindle or eReader!

Jemma and Reed will make your panties wet and your imagination take you places you never dreamed of going.
You will not be disappointed!!!

5 Smoking Hot Stars yet again for Miss Haley Monroe!
SiKReviews
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I felt such a connection with Jemma in more ways than one. She had me at watching a 'Parking Wars' marathon on TV rather than do it with her boyfriend.

Reed is such a sweetie. I always found myself a little submissive, but after reading this book, I think if I were not married already, I would love to find me a Daddy Dom to love and cherish me as much as I would love and cherish Him. I love how Reed helped Jemma find her inner little.

Sigh........

Hot book guaranteed to warm you on a cold winter'
SansaReads
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
I really tried to get into this. I did. The insta factor didn't seem to flow very well. You have a rich neurosurgeon who is hot as hell wanting a girl to call him Daddy. Their initial meeting I enjoyed, but from her ex drama and certain annoying behaviors, this heroine just didn't cut it for me. The BDSM element didn't seem as authentic and the ending was a bit rushed.
April Symes
Great story that has lot of DD/LG featured greatly in this book. The author has given the reader a good look into the world of DD/LG and all I can say is, where can I find my Daddy?
In this book, we meet We meet Jemma James, a woman who is searching for what will make her happy and doesn’t know what that is. Jemma runs a coffee shop and her sister is already into the DD/LG lifestyle and has suggested she maybe look into it . Jemma is at a crossroads when , while at running she hurts her ankle an
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jemma has spent her whole life falling in love with the bad boys who break her heart. So she tried to make things work with a man that had no bad in him. It quickly fizzled out, and she realized that she needs something different, something like her sister has, so she asks them to take her to the Club. Enter Reed, a dom who needs a little. That's all I'm giving as this is a short read. However, that doesn't take away from the FIERY FLAMES of panty destroying, sexy scene goodness that I couldn't ...more
LLEP  Book Blog
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Daddy for Valentine's by Haley Monroe is a daddy dominant/little girl submissive story that had my attention from the start.
Jemma is an instant lover and she has had her heart crushed more times than she can count. She is wanting more and when tricked into a double date by her sister and her Dom she realizes that maybe the relationship her sister has isn't so bad afterall. Reed is a daddy dom that has an instant attraction to Jemma and wants to show her what the lifestyle is all about.
The co
Jennifer Alexander
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The conn
Adrienne
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Awwww

I loved it (despite spelling and grammar mistakes that could easily be fixed with an editing tool)

I am a sucker for meet-cute romances and super plus this one is DDlg! She literally falls into his life slipping and spraining her ankle on black ice while running in a nearby park after breaking up with her boyfriend the day before. He's a doctor already in the lifestyle looking for a new little and after two years without one he is looking for his forever.

This is one that I will re read ove
Lisha
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOOOOVVVVEEEED IT!

Just what I was looking for in my quest to find good DD/lg romance.

Jemma and Reed’s love story is definitely one that will stay on my bookshelf for future reference.

It’s not over the top with the ddlg dynamic, no diapers and no pacifiers (thank goodness), but I do love a storyline with a Daddy and a little girl *swoon*. There’s drama, suspense, character dynamic, and great sex! Who wouldn’t love it.

Pick up A Daddy For Valentine’s, you won’t be disappointed.
Rachel Johnson
Feb 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Sweet story. Good intro into the DDLG kink, for anyone curious about the lifestyle. Jemma is new to it herself, so as she learns about it, the reader learns about it, too. Reed is a wonderful Daddy. He takes care of Jemma without being heavy handed about it, the way some Doms or Alphas are in other books. It was nice to read.

Super sexy, expect to read an erotic novel here, folks. Book contains sex, anal play, figging, shaving, minor bdsm play. Minor typos throughout the book, but not enough to g
Bubbles The Book Pimp
Another scorching hot instalment from this author.

Jemma wants more... after calling quits of her lacklustre relationship. Shes fed up with giving her heart to bad boys and She's keen to explore the 'club' scene. Jemma's sister has a 'master'... and he has a 'daddy' for Jemma.

Sweet and hawt, and saucy...this book expels the myths and delves into a DD/lg relationship between two consenting adults.
Wonderfully great read.
A
Apr 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Safe Sex? Nope.

This Daddy Dom was hot without too much weird...no diapers, poop and pee, thank goodness!
But I had a problem with the frequent exchange of bodily fluids with no mention or thought by the characters of safety. Thinking about that nasty took away from an otherwise good story.
And in the book description she’s 28 but in the book 24. That and another spelling error are details that distract me.
Stacie
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What little girl doesn't need a Daddy

This is my first book by Haley Monroe and I loved it. It was a perfect balance of romance and D/l play. The hero was a knight in blue scrubs and the heroine was strong when needed but she was just as lovable when vulnerable. Daddy was just perfect...Strong, firm and devoted!
Stefanie
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Daddy for Valentine's

I really liked this book! Was surprised at how much I enjoyed the story between Jemma and Reed which was very sensual and erotic. Haley Monroe packs a heck of a story. This was my first time reading a dd/lg romance and I really enjoyed it. The shower scene was a seriously hot!!!
Reed complemented Jemma and their chemistry was off the charts.
Terri Merkel
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jemma and Reeds story is a totally hot read. Jemma meets Reed while she is running and slips and sprains her ankle. Hot attraction is instant, Jemma is ready to try a new life style so when she is asked to to go to dinner with her sister, let's just say let the wetness begin. This is a must read
Katherine
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful quick read that will have you believeing in love at first sight

I love the way this story was written and the way she's weaved the narrative I'm such a way that you believe everything that's written on the page and wanting a daddy of your own.
Lauren Dodson
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reed and Jemma

It was a fun, light hearted read with some fun scenes. It had a few rough moments, but over all good read.

Some slight inconsistency in the scenes, but easily enough looked over to still enjoy the book.