Start by marking “Love on Ocean Drive (Love on..., #2)” as Want to Read:
Love on Ocean Drive (Love on..., #2)

Love on Ocean Drive (Love on #2)

4.48  ·  Rating details ·  21 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
There is a street that follows the water along the South Beach of Miami. Its name is Ocean Drive.

Among the excitement of South Beach, Kate Olesen has the perfect weekend romance with a mysterious and sexy artist. Jaded from her time as a divorce attorney, Kate is not willing to look past the two days and she returns home to Chicago. However, she can’t deny that this man th
Published January 31st 2017 by Aubrey Parr

To ask other readers questions about Love on Ocean Drive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love on Ocean Drive

Tracie Simister
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I gave this Book a rating of 4.5 ✩’s
Title: Love on Ocean
Series: Drive (Love on... Book 2)
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Dominic Price is a famous Artist
>-< >-< >-
Dalya Mamadou
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was really waiting to read this one because love on the malecon and the love interest of Kate surprised me. The first time I read Dominic name I just go back and read the excerpt which I didn't before just because the first book like I already say was dope. Aubrey Parr did a great job writing the love story of Kate and Dominic. They are perfect for each other, they complete each other's and especially Dominic. I love the fact that Aubrey Parr built a man that his woman crown doesn't impress.
Angala Fox
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
This was a sweet romance. I loved the characters and their journey to each other. I was pulled into the story right away and didn't want to put it down. I definitely recommend this wonderful read.
Fabiola Francisco
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was such a great addition to this series. I thoroughly enjoyed Kate and Dominic's story and was eager to see them get their happy ending. In a combination of uncertainties, suspense, and love, Parr created a wonderful story that felt like it was happening as I was reading it. It's one of the few books I've read that are set in my hometown, and it was a great experience to read about it from another's perspective. I felt like I would run into Kate, Dominic, and their friends at any moment.

P
Jaimed
Jan 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I willingly reviewed this for Quill and Ink

This is the second book in the Love on... series and while I don't believe it is entirely necessary to read the first book, I would highly recommend that you do, so that you have reference for some information about Kate's friends.

Kate is off for a weekend with her best friends, Nicole and Derek, in South Beach. While getting a tattoo, she meets Dominic and they are instantly attracted to each other. Dominic knows that Kate is the one that he has been w
Konny
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love on Ocean Drive by Aubrey Parr is the second installment in The Love on series.

Book one is Love on Malecon which is about Nicole and Derek.
Love on Oceandrive is Kate and Dominics book.

Kate is a sucessful attorney and Dominic an upcoming artist.
Nicole and Kate are best friends and spend the weekend in Miama Beach.
Kate and Dominic meet at a tattoo parlor and there is inst attraction. They start a fling.
But Dominid is sure he wants a relationship with Kate.
Kate is unsure what she wants and if a
MiDouradoP
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by Aubrey Parr and I really liked it!

The story is about Kate and Dominic (Nicky) and their instant bond. The whole plot is sweet and well written and I liked how the author show us not only the hero and heroine's thoughts, but she shows us the secondary characters' thoughts as well, and that way we could see a more ample and vast view of the whole scene and everyone's feelings.

Speaking of feelings, one thing that came close to bother me a little is how the feelings were dev
Theresa
Feb 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another 4 star read from Aubrey Parr!

I read Love on the Malecon, the first in this series, and loved that book. If you liked it as well, then you'll like this story just as much. You have two characters who meet by chance, because of a tattoo, and everything changes.

And when I say that things happen similarly in this story, they really do. Or at lewst it read like that for me. The connection is immediate, and Dominic has some serious insta-love going on. Kate is great; she's more practical and n
Aisling Cooper
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
It took me a while to connect with the characters in the book due to the different views and the fact I found it difficult to know which character was talking at the time.

After this issue however I did get into the book and really enjoyed it, both Dominic and Kate have issues and these needed to be worked out in the book from meddling mother in laws to Kate's fear of commitment due to being a divorce lawyer. I loved how they both had a mutual love of art and how this brought them together. I'm n
C.L. McGrath
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. I was dying to read it as I loved the first one.
The main character Dominic...OMG I seriously love him.
I don't know how Aubrey did it but somehow she delivered another delectable man to drool over.
The story is set in Miami where Derek and Nicole from the first book are doing a real estate deal. Kate is Nicole's best friend, she comes to visit for a mini break from work as a divorce attorney.
She meets Dominic and anticipates a good old fashioned fling. Dominic on the
Dannah Alcayaga
Feb 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Love on Ocean Drive by Aubrey Parr

*ARC provided for honest review

This is one of those books with a plot that seemed like a fairytale. I really wanted to like this book but it just wasn’t for me.
The characters are ok; I already met Derek and Nicole on Love on Malecon, Kate is Nicole’s best friend.
The plot is interesting; I really wanted to like the book because I love stories where the lead characters have instant connection, but this one didn’t work out for me.
The pace is why I am rating this bo
Caroline
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book by Aubrey Parr, I thoroughly enjoyed it. This is book 2 in the 'Love on' Series and although they are each standalones I believe book 1 will give you a better understanding of the backstory. I can't wait for book 3.

This was a beautiful romance where the characters face several challenges before finding their HEA. Kate is a Divorce Lawyer with a tainted view of love, Dominic is an Artist / Tattooist not looking for a relationship. Following a visit from Katie to Dom's Tattoo
LaGina
Feb 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
In book two of the Love On series NiCole's friend Kate gets her story told. Kate is not to keen on love because of the job she has and Dominic wasnt looking for a relationship. But that all changes when him and Kate are brought together because of a tattoo. I hope the storied for this series keep coming.
Renee at Book Happiness
Feb 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the second book I have read by this author and I have to say I really am loving her work... Dominic and Kate are absolutely amazing together and I just loved this book as much as I loved the first one..

I found myself just clicking right through this book...

LOVED LOVED
Kelly Wood
Apr 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I swooooooooooon!!!!!!
What a lovely tale of love at first sight!!!
This book takes you on an exciting journey of love at first sight with all the feels involved! Both characters feel the immediate attraction, but for their own reasons, they are both hesitant to immediately share the depth of their feelings with each other.
Kate is a divorce lawyer, so she sees the negative side of "love" and "marriage" on a regular basis and it makes her feel like it's not something that is worth pursuing. I loved
Quill & Ink Book Tours
Jan 18, 2017 marked it as to-read
BLOGGERS

Join the Release Blitz of Love On Ocean Drive here! https://goo.gl/forms/At5QV9xIF0BAxySe2

Sign up to the Quill & Ink Mailing List: https://goo.gl/forms/2FqtKtccENRTLXFv1

Join the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/quill...
Julie
Courtney
Jun 04, 2017
Lisa
Feb 05, 2017 added it
** Disclaimer: I was provided an ARC of Love On Ocean Drive by Quill and Ink Tours in exchange for an honest review . All opinions are my own **

Synopsis

Mckenzie
is currently reading it
Julie Addicott

Love on (2 books)
  • Love on the Malecon (Love on..., #1)