Start by marking “Real Sexy (Real Dirty Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Real Sexy (Real Dirty Duet, #2)

Real Sexy (Real Dirty Duet #2)

4.4  ·  Rating Details ·  2,287 Ratings  ·  426 Reviews
Country music star Boone Thrasher has never walked away from a fight, and he’s willing to put everything on the line to win the woman he can’t live without in the conclusion to the Real Dirty Duet by USA Today bestselling author Meghan March.

***

In Nashville, country stars are a dime a dozen.
I swore I’d never get caught up with one, but Boone Thrasher made a liar out of me
Published May 23rd 2017 by Red Dress Press

To ask other readers questions about Real Sexy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Real Sexy

*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”I’ve never wanted another woman the way I want you. I need you to know that’s true. This isn’t surface level. It goes deep, all the way to my bones.”

photo Savor_zpswnre8ds5.jpg

The conclusion to Boone and Ripley’s story is filled with Meghan March’s signature panty melting steam, heart-stopping moments, and surprising revelations. Several characters from March’s other series make cameo appearances and I am definitely going to make it a point to read their stories!

photo GirlLikeMe_zpsounklp3t.jpg

A
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 92d84abd92fdc463c568b662d6f460_zpsxdldptyg.gif

Seriously, is there anything that Meghan March can’t do because her books with hot alpha male heroes and strong heroines continues to drive readers like myself crazy with lust and want. Wanting more, of course. And in the highly anticipated conclusion of the Real Dirty Duet, readers are reunited with our favorite country bad boy singer, Boone Thrasher.

photo Boone_zpssarcyw0x.jpg

First, we got Real Dirty with Boone Thrasher and now it’s time to get Real Sexy with Ripl
Jenny
Jun 17, 2017 Jenny rated it really liked it
The "Dirty" Series keeps getting better. Gosh I love these men, and women!!

This was all full of sweetness. A little twist but it was good. I wish I got more at the ending but I'm hoping we get more in the future!!!

Definitely another couple to love 💗💛❤ Boone & Ripley are full of chemistry and passion
 photo 811429F9-FA09-4763-966F-F1F28B12B05B_zpsbu4fim3d.gif
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
⭐⭐⭐⭐4 Stars⭐⭐⭐⭐

“Girls like me don’t get happily ever afters.
“I’m just gonna have to prove you wrong then”.

I’ve been waiting for the conclusion to Boone and Ripley’s story and let me tell you, it was worth it! With more surprising revelations and some hot as hell scenes, “Real Sexy” was the perfect ending to this beautiful duet and I’m glad I was a part of this country crooning ride.

After the ending in “Real Dirty”, I was dying to find how much trouble Boone got himself in and what was goi
Jennifer Kyle
May 26, 2017 Jennifer Kyle rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
NMmomof4
2 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was totally disappointing! I rarely read series, trilogies, or duets anymore because I often feel like the story could've easily been told in one book -- and that definitely happened here. I was bored. I felt like not much really happened until the rushed ending. AND then I don't even get a HEA?! Nope...not feeling it. The h even lost her appeal to me when she was carrying on with a pity party for most of the book and lost the sassy fighter persona that I enjoyed in
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'Lovebirds' Stars!

I can definitely tell now that the Real Dirty duet might be my favorite in the Dirty series! Boone is one hell of an alpha and Ripley is just an amazing heroine. Their chemistry is smoking hot and their love story so engaging and entertaining! I literally devoured these books, I felt so connected with the characters and the development of their journey together.

“I don’t need time to know that you’re not like any woman I’ve ever met before, and everything you are is everythi
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“Girls like me don’t get happily-ever-afters… but maybe he’ll prove that wrong too.”

Real Sexy was such a highly anticipated read for me after I had devoured Real Dirty, I couldn’t wait to delve right in and conclude Boone and Ripley’s story. I’m not sure what it is about Meghan March specifically that keeps me coming back for more, but I’m sure it has something to do with her characters and plot development that connects me to her stories and these characters in such a way, that I feel like
Jen
A fabulous conclusion to the "Duet series!"
Of course now I'm going back to another series to meet a couple that was from a previous trilogy! I can't wait to hear their story and how they got together!!!

Meghan March is a talented romance writer!!!
Jayme
4,5 stars! Real Sexy is a conclusion to Boone and Ripley’s story. And it's almost as good as the first part. It pulls you and gives you chills. I love the characters and their chemistry. It takes an unexpected turn and you can not put it down. It's just a great read.

“Girls like me don’t get happily-ever-afters.”
“I’m just gonna have to prove you wrong then.”

As always when it comes to duets, I encourage you to come back and read my Real Dirty review first. Obviously where it all started.

After
Shayna
Another INCREDIBLY SEXY duet by the amazing Meghan March, is complete with the release of REAL SEXY! That's right, Boone and Ripley are back and they are HOTTER than ever! This was a sexy and enticing romantic delight that had my toes curling and my heart racing. I fell in love with Boone long before book one even released, and I fell in love with Ripley the minute she opened her mouth to tell him off in book one. These two are quite the match and Ms. March made me fall in love all over again!

Kim
Mar 03, 2017 Kim rated it it was amazing
This starts right after the cliffhanger in Real Dirty. Ripley is used to not getting long lasting happiness in her life so is not surprised when reality comes crashing down and their lives take a turn for the worse. But it is a wake up call to her to remind herself that she is not eligible for the fairy tale. But that just makes Boone more determined to get his own way and prove her wrong.

They've got to do damage control. And Ripley's got to figure out what she really wants to do with her life.
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

“Girls like me don’t get happily ever afters.”
“I’m just gonna have to prove you wrong then.”

OMG! Real Sexy got some WOWZA factor screaming with every turn of the pages. Starting off with that hot cover that had me drooling! Damn! And who said it's just Real Sexy? No way! This is Real Dirty and Real Sexy rolled into one. Ladies watch out for some panty twisting or knickers drenching and a lot of swooning because this book got loads and loads of it. And what better way to add depth to a bo
Elle
3.5* (not really) sexy STARS!

After my disappointment of Real Dirty, I need to face another fact that this book is not for me. Just not my style for OTT celebrity drama and frustrating main characters. Everything was so predictable and didn't enough to 'WOW' me. So, here's my unpopular opinion.

description

Boone must face another problem but it's no big deal since his PR company will clean everything. However, he's still in control of his own image without letting anyone 'sugarcoat' shit for him. Ripley reali
Mandy
This was the perfect conclusion to Boone and Ripley's story! Not only was this book super hot but also had a bit of mystery and a few surprises. I really enjoy this authors writing and this series has been one of my favorites by her - Boone was top book boyfriend material! Highly recommend everyone read Boone Thrashers story!
Michelle Tikal
May 07, 2017 Michelle Tikal rated it it was amazing
You know when you read a duet and all the drama has already played out in the first book so the second is just tying up loose ends and you ask yourself, "why is this two books instead on just one?" Yeah, the Real Dirty Duet is not one of those, at all. Sure, there were obstacles and complications galore in Real Dirty, but Real Sexy is no slouch. Just as enchanting, just as addicting, and probably even more important than the first book, Meghan March draws you in to Real Sexy to find out where th ...more
D.C.
May 10, 2017 D.C. rated it it was amazing
Whew!! My Boone Fever is still kicking. I could not put this one down. I'm sad it's over, I want more Boone and Ripley. I want to know where things are headed for those two.

I could sit here and post all the things I loved about this Duet but that would be all spoilery (totally not a word but I'm going with it) and no one likes spoilers.

So just do yourself a favor and dive in, you'll love Boone and Ripley. Their story is fun, sexy and a little badassy.

May 21, 2017 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Real Sexy is the conclusion to the REAL DIRTY duet that focuses on country star, Boone Thrasher. We already know how his planned proposal blew up in his face. How a down-on-her-luck bar owner stole his freshly broken heart. But, after that cliffhanger ending in part one – we finally get to see just what happened to land Boone in his current situation.

True to the nature of this author, the romance takes a bit of a turn and there are some surprising twists – so I’m going to let you discover those
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
May 24, 2017 Steffi De Ceuster ♥ rated it it was amazing
This series is so damn good, I can't explain it in words!

Ripley isn't one you can walk over, she can stand her man. Even though sometimes she needed a little push. But that's like me I'm very good until people push and push and then I let my less calm side out and burst. Ripley is a very very good person, who is a bit too good. You know what I mean? And Esteban is just the funniest! I love birds/parrots so he is just easy to love for me.

Boone is a hot Alpha who isn't afraid to tell Ripley what h
Michelle
Totally brilliant i luvd everything about this duet. Story is great, Boone is just so sexy I luv him, Ripley is fab I them together. I would highly recommended this duet. I m dying to read more from this author.

This cover is just wow ❤❤❤

Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Jun 17, 2017 Corina☞BookTwinsReviews rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed, audiobook

Real Sexy was the perfect conclusion to a fantastically sexy and dreamy duet by Meghan March.

I loved this series so much!!!

Mostly because of Boone. He was everything I imagined a Country Rock Star should be. He didn’t have to be a man-whore, or a bad-boy country star to make him sexy and drop-dead delicious. Boone was perfectly yummilicious the way he was.

He was someone that wanted to settle down and start a family. Not afraid of commitment or feelings, he just was a guy that wanted a w
Pam Nelson
5 Real Sexy Stars

I kind of feel like I already reviewed this from the first part of the book, but I will say it again.

Boone and Ripley’s story is pretty awesome, some pretty crazy twists happen.

Things come to a head but you expect that being the second half of the story. I think what I liked most about this story is that Ripley gets to choose what she wants to do with the rest of her life. She isn’t tied down any longer.

And I kinda loved Boone’s family! That whole part of the story I just go
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)

The love story of Ripley and Boone that began in Real Dirty concludes in Real Sexy. I loved the first book, and I’m happy to say that this book doesn’t disappoint. This is my favorite Meghan March duet so far.

Theirs is not a case of insta love, but Ripley and Boone’s relationship does move at warp speed. It’s a signature of March’s Real/Dirty series, and a fantasy that I was perfectly willing to buy into.

Boone is just as delicious as ever, and Ripley’s vulnerability coupled with her ind
Heike
Real Sexy is book 2 in the real Dirty Duet Series

It's good Meghan published both books within a couple of weeks otherwise I would have run around headless.
This book starts directly where Real Dirty ended.

I love alpha men and Boone is just a fine specimen of alpha. Loving, caring, sexy, bossy and vulnerable at the same time. Boone was great in Real Dirty but I fell in love with him in Real Sexy! The chemistry between Boone and Ripley apparent you can feel the connection between this two, they ar
Danielle S.
May 11, 2017 Danielle S. rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Oops she did it AGAIN! Meghan March killed me. Death by swoon. And IT. WAS. AWESOME.

Ripley Fischer is probably the best heroine EVER! So strong, sexy and feisty! Nothing has come easily for her in life and doubts everything that may seem too good to be true. Because it is, right?! Maybe...

Cue Boone Thrasher. He's country music's bad boy who's all things good. He's dreamt of love, marriage and a baby carriage all his life and he wants that with Rip.

Will she let her walls down and give in to the
Judy
May 11, 2017 Judy rated it it was amazing
It's time for the conclusion of Boone Thrasher and Ripley Fischer's story. In Real Sexy we find out Boone Thrasher loves his family and his mama most of all *swoon*! Boone and Ripley are dealing with a lot a crazy and scary issues now. Ripley makes some discoveries about herself and about her relationship with Boone. Secrets from the past are coming back to re-open painful wounds. But through it all one thing remains constant, the off the charts chemistry between these two characters! Get ready ...more
Hanne
May 21, 2017 Hanne rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I only start a Meghan March book when I know I won’t be disturbed, because I know that once I start reading I don’t want to stop reading. I stayed up late again to finish. I needed to know how Ripley and Boone’s love story ended. I absolutely adored this book! It was perfect. Just perfect. If you loved Real Dirty, you will definitely love this one.

I thought I couldn’t love Boone and Ripley more, but I did love them even more in this book. I absolutely love them together. They are so good togeth
Melissa B
May 10, 2017 Melissa B rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads, arc
Five stars of PHENOMENAL! Each time I think there is no way Meghan can out do the last book she proves me wrong. Real Sexy had me hooked, with each chapter I was pulled further into the story and just couldn't put it down until the last words were read. Boone and Ripley's story was an amazing journey of finding love, emotional healing and realizing they deserve the fairy tale ending. This was without a doubt an emotional love story about finding that ONE person who completes you know matter the ...more
Melissa
May 11, 2017 Melissa rated it really liked it
Ok let's go.. we pick up right where we left off. Ripley oh Ripley you're just going through the ringer. Boone this guy is Swoone perfection. Really ladies I'm trying to find a fault. Nope not a one! (Maybe he doesn't floss?) well we all know the drama that's happening and well IT IS GETTING EVEN BETTER ! I hate spoilers so all I can say is GO READ !!!!
AJ
May 28, 2017 AJ rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

Real Sexy is the follow up to the deliciously sexy Real Dirty, and is a beautiful finish for Boone and Ripley’s story! Romantic, emotional, swoony, and oh-so-freaking hot, this book has some surprises, and I loved every moment of it!

The book picks up right from the cliffhanger that ended the last book. Boone is in some trouble, and with the media spinning stories, Ripley has no idea where she stands. But it doesn’t take long for Boone to set the story straight, and he is a man determin
Meghan March has been known to wear camo face paint and tromp around in woods wearing mud-covered boots, all while sporting a perfect manicure. She’s also impulsive, easily entertained, and absolutely unapologetic about the fact that she loves to read and write smut. Her past lives include slinging auto parts, selling lingerie, making custom jewelry, and practicing corporate law. Writing books abo ...more
More about Meghan March...

Real Dirty Duet (2 books)
  • Real Dirty (Real Dirty Duet, #1)

“I’ve never wanted another woman the way I want you. I need you to know that’s true. This isn’t surface level. It goes deep, all the way to my bones.” 1 likes
“That’s right, Ripley. You feel something for me, and it’s not a little something. It’s big and scary, but it’s real.” 1 likes