Start by marking “Real Dirty (Real Dirty Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Real Dirty (Real Dirty Duet, #1)

Real Dirty

(Real Dirty Duet #1)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  5,079 Ratings  ·  643 Reviews
Country music's bad boy, Boone Thrasher, takes center stage in USA Today bestselling author Meghan March's brand new stand alone Real Dirty Duet!

I have everything a guy could want—a new single burning up the charts, more money than a simple country boy could spend, and a woman I’m planning to marry.
Until she doesn’t show up for my proposal.
The life I thought was so perf
Published May 9th 2017 by Red Dress Press

*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously PRovided by Author)

What is it about this man that sets me off like no one ever has before? It’s not fair that I have no control over my physical reactions when it comes to Boone.

photo 18274976_10210842376089567_1138336720103383619_n_zpsmeke2umz.jpg

I love the Heroes that Meghan March creates in her stories. They’re 100% alpha and skilled in the art of dirty talk. Well, the title of this story couldn’t be more fitting!! The chemistry between the two main characters is off the charts H-O-T!! This was one incredibly steamy and entir
Bibi
May 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
*Spoiler Alert*

Another good girl who sets her life on pause just so she could:

1. Run a bar (that was failing) simply because it was the last connection she had to her mother who was murdered in the bar

2. Pay the care bills and generally support her ungrateful and abusive father

3. For reasons unknown, allow her idiot cousin treat her like trash.

Ripley, our FMC, is hardworking but not the sharpest tool in the box and while I have no qualms with anyone supporting their loved ones, the recipient h
Shayna
Dirty, delicious, and downright DELECTABLE! Cover to cover, this was absolutely mesmerizing! Boone and Ripley are two of my ALL TIME FAVORITE characters from Meghan March! I had no doubt in my mind that REAL DIRTY would be absolutely EVERYTHING! Meghan March just DOES DUETS RIGHT! I have been bouncing off the walls the minute I heard that this duet was coming and that Meghan was giving us Boone Thrasher's story. When this sexy beast showed up on my Kindle, I was like a little kid on Christmas ...more
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo la_zpsx2q32omh.png

Meghan March has strummed and found the beat to my heart!!! Yes, she is back at it again with her dirty-talking alpha heroes and this time around she delivers us country music bad boy, Boone Thrasher. So ladies, prepare to be singing, swooning, chanting, and getting REAL DIRTY with Boone!!!!

photo a14a2c56fec232caab3f3a846b97fa_zpsjkynzeob.gif She wants me. I know it. She knows it. Now the question is— what are we going to do about it? ”

If there is one thing that you must know about Meghan M
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Yall.....You better get the fire extinguisher ready because Real Dirty is Hawt...HAWT and you don't want your kindles to spontaneously combust!!!!

Man, talk about your next BBF~Boone Thrasher. He is Country music's bad boy...and ohhh lord he is sooo Alpha Male, broad shoulders, muscled chest and thick biceps. Everything you want in your next BBF..lol Boone will definitely get you hot under the collar!!! Dayuummm I just finished reading Real Dirty and I can not quit thinking about him...lol

Sooo Bo
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Meghan March has always managed to bring us these characters that we would kill to be. Sure , some of them are crazy as hell, but they make for the best entertainment and “Real Dirty did not disappoint!

Boone Thrasher is country music’s golden boy. With every man woman and child singing along to his songs, he’s at the top of his music game. Being number one is a pretty good spot to be in but proposing to your long time girlfriend in front of your fans and driving off into the sunset? Now that’
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Oh my Country Star Hotness❤❤❤
I have learned that no matter what mood I'm in, I absolutely love Meghan March's writing. Maybe it's her characters too. Yummmmmy!!!!

We met Boone Thrasher in the pervious duet Real Good Love. I was excited to get his story and holy cow his sweetness surprised me most. I already knew he was hot, but holy southern charm. This authors male characters get hotter 🔥 and sweeter, I'm dying to get more Boone in the next book ..
 photo 46584813-27FE-4B6D-9839-EB6BB98838B6_zpseqldjglz.jpg

Sweet Ripley, what a life you've lived. You've
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 dirty stars ❤❤❤❤

Lately I'm addicted to Meghan March's books!!!I love her writing and her books are so hot!Real Dirty wasn't an exception, it has all the package!Super hot,fun and fast paced!Do I need to say anything else to make you pick this one??

description

Of course yes!!Boone and Ripley has amazing chemistry,they are like an explosion.Ripley is one of the best heroines, she is sassy and so fun,I love her!Boone is so hot and I loved his dirty mouth!Together they have an amazing combination!

Overall it w
Kahea
***5 ‘My Kind of Crazy’ Stars***

Can I be Ripley so I can have Boone? Actually, I’d love to be Ripley period regardless, but holy hell these two...I swear sparks of every kind were flying all over the place because of these two! The heart melting sweet and panty dissolving smexy were on point and with a good dose of sass added into the mix I couldn’t put this one down!

I’ve loved Boone since meeting him in the Dirty Billionaire trilogy. He’s a big time country music star with a good old redneck
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
Another day, another hyper masculine dude with a huge peen swooping in to save the world one sassy female love interest at a time. Also it ended on a cliffhanger which is just 🙄
Olga therebelreader
I didn’t hate it…but I didn’t like it all that much either! I found the plot not that interesting, and pretty boring. Three stars are there just because the whole story was somehow cliche. Something already seen in so many books......

photo 18009131_816557981827901_1142461593_n_zpso3xlzmkr.jpg
Danielle Robbins
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've been interested in reading more about Boone ever since the Dirty Billionaire series and this book did not disappoint!

Boone Thrasher, good lord, that man is sex on a stick! The way he treated Ripley was so swoon worthy and that dirty mouth of his!! He's pretty much the perfect guy and I need a Boone for myself!!! I love him so much!

Ripley, she was awesome! I loved her attitude, fire and sass! She's probably one of my favorite heroines.

The chemistry between them is beyond hot and the sex s
Dana
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to read Boone's book and I wasn't disappointed!!!

Boone and Ripley's chemistry was amazing!!!! Ms. March did not disappoint with her character development. Upon learning Ripley's story, my heart hurt for her. I want her to have the HEA that she so deserves!!!

I'm so ready for Real Sexy to hit........must be patient!!

(ARC provided by author)
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“I want to hate him. Everything about him. He shouldn’t make me want to climb him like a mountain to plant a flag at the top saying RIPLEY WAS HERE. No way. No how.”

I absolutely love Meghan March’s duets and when I found out she was releasing another one, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it. Meghan March has such a talent when it comes to writing sexy alpha heroes; I instantly fall in love with the heroes she brings to life. I mean seriously, a hot country music singing bad boy, I was all
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was a cute start to the duet. I was entertained, but I'm not going to be rushing to put it on my favorites shelf. I'm anxious to see it all play out and I hope that they get a good HEA ending, so on to the next!...

Brief Summary of the Storyline: This is Ripley and Boone's story. Boone was just stood up to his own proposal to his girlfriend, and ends up hiding out in Ripley's bar. Ripley has a rule about being with celebrities in any capacity because of her Mom's
Melissa B
Apr 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads, 2017-arc
The first word that comes to mind.......AMAZING!!!! The anticipation to read this book was too much that I couldn't put the book down once I started. The chemistry between these two characters was off the charts hot as hell, they were burning up the pages. Between the sexiness, swoonworthiness and sass, Boone and Ripley have just become my new favorite couple. You definitely won't want to pass up this read, then again why would you. Meghan definitely rocked my world with Real Dirty and she will ...more
Jen
I really enjoyed this read. I don't know why it has taken me so long to get back to Meghan March's work...I fell in love with it awhile ago, and took a break; then never came back until this one...I will be changing that immediately!

I fell in love with Country singer, Boone; who is our hero in this story. He may be rough around the edges, but he has a heart of gold...oh, and he is one HOT dude!! LOL
He ends up trying to come to Ripley's rescue, and help her out with her bar...it ends up more cha
Kasey Stuckey
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Where do I start ??? First off if you love a man who is a country boy at heart and who also has just enough alpha to be sexy but not arrogant then you need to read Boone because he is all that and then some all wrapped into a hot sexy package!!! This is Boone and Ripleys story... where Boone is counrty, sexy and all alpha Ripley is curvy, sassy and full of fire!!! I love a strong H and even stronger h and this book had it all!! Strong alpha who's been done wrong and a sassy heroine who's got rul ...more
Alex ♈
DNF

XXL A.S.S.H.O.L.E OTT
XXL D.O.O.R.M.A.T OTT

The only clever person in this story was his ex-fiancée who left him and married OM.
Good decision!
Elle
3* (not really) dirty STARS!

Another dirty series by Meghan March and I couldn't wait to meet Boone Thrasher. Who is he? Boone was Holly Wix's (from Dirty Billionaire) singing partner. They were paired together before Holly met Creighton Karas. Honestly, I couldn't connect with Boone at all since his first appearance and I hope this book will change my vision about him.

Boone Thrasher couldn't believe his girlfriend's disappearance when he's about to propose her. Suddenly she just married with som
Angel
Apr 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!

Boone made me Swoon.

What an amazing read, full on Swoon fest went on here.
Meghan has the sexiest men I swear. Boone and Ripley will steal your heart in this one. She's a tough, stubborn, feisty independent female with tons of SASS and it's hard not to want to be her. She freaking rocks. I love her character so much. There's just something about a strong female. I may even have a girl crush on her. I just feel like I can see her and she feels real to me. That is what I love about Meghan's
Phyl
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is 'sexy as Fucking hell'.
Ripley has the right amount of sass, stubbornness, quirk and humour.
Superstar Boone is as alpha as they come (no pun intended) with country charm and sweetness. It's not lust or love at first sight but there's interest and undeniable attraction. I consumed this book because it's that good. I love reading Meghan take on alpha male and her kick ass female they are always a great combo and it makes for a great read.
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Jun 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed, audiobook
4.5

First up, I have read most of Meghan March's books as audiobooks. The one book I read as an ARC Take Me Back I didn't enjoy as much as the others - call me strange!! I have been thinking about why that might be and the only explanation that I could come up with is that the narrators Elena Wolfe and  Sebastian York do a phenomenal job!!!!!! And since I started with the audiobooks it might have been hard for me to switch over to actually reading her books. At least that's my reasoning.;D

That be
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Sugar' Stars!

Meghan March writes one of the best alpha males out there, seriously!! Boone is stealing my heart with his sexiness and his persuit to get together with Ripley. Again, a great addition to her Dirty spin-offs and for me, even better start than the last duet!

Going straight to reading Real Sexy after that cliffy at the end!
Pam Nelson
5 Real Dirty Stars

Riley and Boone, I have to say I love how down to earth they both are.
Riley sees things as too good to be believed and Boone doesn’t really let stardom get to him.
I kinda love that she doesn’t give a hoot who he is, and she would rather he just leave her be than be in her life. But that kind of changes when feelings become involved.

I do like the end of this book, the feeling like they are just 2 regular people. Then the cliff-hanger.. I know it’s meant to be a duet but it j
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
I love Boone!
I want my own Boone!
I need more Boone!

That is all!! JK. RTC 😊 On to Book 2.

Audiobook Review:. The narration is amazing. Sebyo and Elena Wolfe nailed it. It's very entertaining and perfectly performed. Two thumbs up!!
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

5 Sugar Crowns

Meghan March is another favorite writer of mine for three reasons: her heroes are the absolute perfect blend of dominance and care for their heroines, the women are sassy and independent, and the stories are always laced with intrigue or suspense, making her stories absolute must reads.

I feel like I say this after every Meghan March book but Boone Thrasher might just be my absolute favorite EVER! He has the perfect mix of dominant alpha and southern
Heike
Real Dirty is book one in the Real Dirty Duet

Omg .....can't wait for Real Sexy, this ending of Real Dirty made me so excited, Meghan it’s your fault when there aren’t any fingernails left before I get Real Sexy in my fingers!

I need more of Boone and Ripley.

Boone a country music bad boy we know from the Dirty Billionaire series.....and Ripley, a woman with fire and sass, I loved her attitude. Amazing written story with lots of chemistry, this book caught me from the first page, but that’s
Jayme
You have to know that this is an amazing first part of the duet. These heroes with out of scale chemistry will give you incredibly great reading. I'm addicted and want the other part so much!

This is a fast-paced, exciting story about a hot musical star, Boone Thrasher and a sassy barman Ripley Fischer, who doesn't want to have anything to do with famous people. They met in her bar when his girlfriend didn't come for an engagement surprise and he went to get drunk.

“You should be careful offerin
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)

Meghan March’s Real/Dirty duets just keep getting better. I tore through Real Dirty and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Boone Thrasher is a larger-than-life country music superstar. He’s made brief appearances in previous books, but he always came across as a caricature to me. In this story, we get to know the real Boone—an honorable, down to earth man from humble beginnings. His dream of settling down with a wife and kids goes up in flames when he has his heart broken in a very public way.

Riley
Turning Pages At ...: Real Dirty (Real Dirty Duet #1) by Meghan March 30 14 Jun 21, 2017 09:09AM
Meghan March is a New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of over two dozen titles. She has been known to wear camo face paint and tromp around in woods wearing mud-covered boots, all while sporting a perfect manicure. She’s also impulsive, easily entertained, and absolutely unapologetic about the fact that she loves to read and write smut. Her past lives include s ...more

Real Dirty Duet (2 books)
  • Real Sexy (Real Dirty Duet, #2)
“I want her. I want all that rage burning through her underneath me. On top of me. Wherever the hell I can get her.” 1 likes
“You should be careful offering a man like me whatever I want. I’m not afraid to take it.” 1 likes