Start by marking “Reining Her In” as Want to Read:
Reining Her In

Reining Her In

Reed
I’d come to accept the predictable routine of my life until I saw her ass in those riding pants. Constance Montgomery…damn, with her legs spread on the leather of the saddle has my mouth watering and things inside me shift. Seems my program is about to change. All the years of indifference to any female form all come tumbling down. My hard rule to never get involved w
Published December 28th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Reining Her In, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reining Her In

Gi's Spot Reviews
I love Dani Wyatt's books, but this little treat stole my heart! Even though it's a shorter read, we get all the goodness and development of a full length novel, since it has all these wonderful elements that draw and enrapture us into the couples story!

Reed is, so far, and without a shadow of a doubt my favorite of Dani's delicious heroes! Totally swoon-worthy (thought after thought of pure gold), alpha and with a priceless heart! Oh, Reed... <3

ARC kindly provided by the authors via Ardent
Eve (Between The Bookends)
One of the better shorties out there...

description

description
Barbara➰
Eh...it was okay. The heroine annoyed me. I wanted her to stand up to her parents instead of letting them control her.
Cyndi
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short and hot! I loved the H- he was wonderful! I also loved the horse!
seton
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to seton by: CJP
Genre: erotic novella (first appeared in Hot for Teacher Anthology: Nineteen Stories Filled with Love and Lust)

Pages: the description says 120 and that appears to be correct by my estimation

I had read one Dani Wyatt bk before (Force). I marked it as DNF and couldnt remember a thing about it, which is unusual for me. Well, I'm gonna remember this one.

I so did not like the writing style which weirdly whipashed between weepy purplish prose and dirty talk which felt inserted just because it was expe
♡Tonya♡
read in the "Hot for Teacher" anthology
Chantal ❤️
READ IT AS PART OF THE HOT FOR TEACHER ANTHOLOGY.

Celestine
At first I thought this had the potential to be smart erotica with a strong story line, like you would get from Eve Dangerfield or Charlotte Stein or Cara McKenna, but no. It holds up to its insta-everything promise in the blurb, to the detriment of plot and characterization. Once the crude dirty talk/thought started, it felt so artificial that it completely pulled me out of the story. This book contained maybe some of the worst one liners I have ever read.

Book source: Kindle Unlimited.
SB*needs low angst books*
Reed Sawyer is a ex rider turned trainer due to an leg injury. At a competition he sees Constance and knows she is the woman he has been wanting in his life permanently. Constance is a amateur rider and is extremely attracted to Reed but feels insecure because she lives under her parents thumb. They meet when she gets injured and Reed takes her under his wing and makes her his but they have to deal with her parents and her ex trainer.

This really started out good. I really like the hero. He was n
Emily
Constance Montgomery is trying to next step in her equestrian career, with her new trainer she is beginning to question his motives. When she meets elite trainer Reed Sawyer, he captures her curiosity and when Reed makes his interest known she accepts. However, Reed is playing for keeps and his rush to get Constance to understand might be his downfall.

Fun story, a bit predictable but overall a short book to take a break with.
Chitra *CJ*
Dec 31, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: v-card, safety-first
Really sweet and short love story between Constance and Reed.
There was insta love, loads of attraction and lot of horse related terminology (which kinda left me befuddled).
I am not a huge fan of student/teacher romances, but this was a good one.
Safe read
3.5/5
Maria11
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sex and horses need I say more? Wish it was just a tad longer.

Easy sexy read.

I kinda liked that the guy was all into it first sweet. He was a huge dirty talker!
Lani
I got so excited, thinking this was a new release, only to remember I already read it in the anthology:(
...still a good one though.
KristaReadsRomance
My oh my was this a delightful little read! A sizzling quick story that left me smiling from ear to ear! The love interest, Reed Sawyer, is FREAKING BEAUTIFUL! *major swooning* Loved. Him. He is extremely alpha and oh so obsessedddd with the Constance, our strong heroine. I really loved "Reining Her In" and am definitely interested in reading more from this author!
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Dani Wyatt quickly stole my heart with her words. From her instant everything to super sweet romance, Wyatt always guarantees her readers heat, passion, desire, lust, love, and the best, over the top happy endings.

Reining Her In is her newest standalone novella that is sure to make e-readers everywhere overheat because of the steam rolling out of this book. Previously part of an anthology, it is now available independently. Quick, fast, and dirty, this book hooked me from the start and I
April Symes
Reed Sawyer was once this famous horse rider until an accident took him out of that arena. Now he is a trainer, one who is brooding albeit a sexy one. A sexy beast of a horse trainer who sees the woman of his dreams across the building.
Constance Montgomery is going to be in her first horse show in a national competition when out of the blue her horse, Ruby, starts acting all nutty. She starts going haywire and just not acting like she would normally. Because of her horse’s actions, Constance is
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
ARC received in exchange for an honest review

After a terrible accident Reed Sawyer can no longer ride horses or compete in ant competition. So he's doing the next best thing, training riders that have suffered injuries to get back on their horses and compete again

And that's how he saw Constance for the first time, at a competition. And he was lost. Since his ex cheated on him with his best friend he hasn't been in a relationship and now that he saw her he had to have her.

Constance is competing i
Yesenia Gonzalez
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book*
Dani Wyatt does it again! OOOOO! WEEEEE! I've read teacher/student relationship but never an equestrian trainer and their student. Reed is a trainer but before he used to be a rider a great one but after an accident left him injured with a limp. When he sees Constance he loses it she is everything to him and he hasn't even talked to her. Constance is tired of listening to her parents make their plans for her life without her having dec
Book Snob Sue
Dec 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this story, it was a unique take on the teacher student relationship. Reed was a horse trainer/teacher who helped his students overcome their fears after they have an accident on their horses. He is a really great guy that had a bad acccident himself, which left him using a cane. She is a rich girl who's parents are contolling and degrading. At one point in the story she really ticked me off....but lucky for her I adore Reed....so he makes up for her spoiled childesh personality. ...more
Georgina Parkin
Jan 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
3.5 stars.

It was fun and a good read. I would have liked a little more for it to seem even remotely believable, but I didn't really expect believability either to be honest. What I wanted more of was that drama with travis, I waited and it came and went pretty quickly. Oh well. It was still fun
Nikki
Dani Wyatt is fast becoming an auto read author for me. With each new book of hers I read, I get more and more hooked on her style. Reining Her In just added to that. This was a great little story that had me hooked from page one. I read it in one sitting! Great story line, steamy and just enough drama to add to the plot. I really enjoyed this one!
BJ
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: loved-it
Short, steamy story. The H is older, horse trainer and the h is young, and once he sees her that's it for him. It is completely OTT with an evil OM, awful parents, all set with a backdrop of very steamy times, told from the H's POV. His thoughts are quite outrageous, and I couldn't help but enjoy it.
Barb
Mar 17, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was just okay for me. I didn't really feel the connection between the H/h.
phoebess
Sep 19, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviews
Reining Her In was a sweet, smutty story. I liked the characters, they had a great chemistry. Only thing that bugged me was the heroine's reluctance to stand up to her parents.
Dates With K
Dec 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
****4 ‘Teach Me to Ride Reed’ STARS****

Who doesn’t love a little ‘taboo lite’ mixed up in a romance every now and then? In Dani Wyatt’s Reining Her In you’ll get a double dose – sexy older man and equestrian trainer to innocent young woman and riding student. This is a speedy twofer of off-limits lust and love.

“I’m suddenly a giddy schoolgirl, the thought of Reed Sawyer, the famous rider, and teacher, has thrown some kind of seductive pixie dust on me.”

After a career crushing injury, profession
Jodi A Romance Geek
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: no one
I don't know where to start. Instant lust? Fine. Overly Alpha hero with some throwback to another era manners? Ok. Smart heroine (double major in microbiology and French literature before 18)? Awesome. She does something stupid (drives after a medical episode)? I'll blame it on her age. Another 6 foot 5 inch hero with a monster cock? Starting to get absurd, but okay. He hasn't used said cock in 10 years? Unbelievable. Sexy times? They don't happen until 60% into the book. Hot, not really as he's ...more
Amara
Odd. Very odd. There's a horse/equestrian theme here. There was teeth clicking while kissing everywhere in this book, which made me picture horse mouths and teeth clicking together. Also, he's hung like a horse, of course.

This book all happens within the course of 3 days (maybe 2?) I feel like it could've been spaced out and it would've been better. Also, he bangs the hell out of her after she is thrown from a horse and trampled on. Then, she has some nerve twitchy episodes that we never find ou
Djg
3 1/2 stars.
Insta-love story set in the world of competitive equestrian competition. The older H (a former competitor whose career ending injury led him to become the most respected instructor in the field) and a young heiress (19 or 20) whose parents expect the best from her.
It moved at warp speed and stretched the imagination that the day after she's released from the hospital with a head injury they are bumping nasties all night long, but I liked the characters. Would have benefited from bein
Lynn Thinking out loud
This story was really enjoyable. It drew me in from the very first page. I'm always a suckered for inta-love and a Alpha man.
I highly recommend reading this.
Reviewed by Alpha Loving Erotic Book Beauty Blog.
Melissa Blakeney
So so sexy!! Who doesn't love a sexy Irish dominate alpha male
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The True King of Dahaar  (A Dynasty of Sand and Scandal #2)
  • Ace Is Wild
  • Above Protection (Imperfect Heroes, #2)
  • Goals For A Sinner (Sinners, #1)
  • Carpenter (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #16)
  • Unpredictable Love (Shades of Love, TRUST Series #6)
  • The Baby Promise
  • A Christmas Reunion, the Gift of a Second Chance
  • The Soldier's Sweetheart (The Larkville Legacy #7)
  • Below the Belt (Baum's Boxing #1)
  • Moving Too Fast (Destiny Bay: Forever Yours #3)
  • His Wicked Smile (Redcakes, #3)
  • Damage Me (Crystal Gulf, #2)
  • Heaven Knows (Mackinnon, #5)
  • Out of Her League (The Sun Never Sets, #2)
  • Bittersweet Obsession
  • Sweet Mountain Magic
  • Operation Midnight  (Cutter's Code #1)
Since I was a little girl, I’ve made up stories. I would lay in my bed at night and before I knew what a trope was, I would make up these trope filled stories. Boy sees girl, boys falls for girl, boy saves girl….happily ever after. As I got older, the stories turned steamier and more intricate, but the basics never changed.

Now, my books are still full of romance but the naughty bits are naughtier,