Jump to ratings and reviews
She’s barely legal. He’s more than twice her age.
None of it matters.
He’s about to show her why he’s nicknamed SHAFT.

Bree

Until Jax, I’ve never even had an interest in boys.
That’s just the thing though. Jax isn’t a boy.
He’s all man.
First, I gave him my innocence.
Second, I gave him my heart.
But when my family finds out about us…
I just hope I don’t get him killed.

Jax

She’s the granddaughter of a rival club’s President.
She’s barely legal and way too innocent for me.
I’m too old. Too hardened by life, but one taste of her and it’s too late.
I’ve claimed her as my own.
And I’ll die before I let anyone take her away from me.
Unfortunately, it might just come to that.
Bree says we’re soul mates.
Fated for each other.
When I’m staring down the barrel of a gun about to lose everything.
It seems like fate might have given me the shaft.

A Devil's Blaze MC novel which can be read as part of the series or as a complete stand alone. Don't read if you have Daddy Issues. But if you like hot, steamy older Alpha Male? Grab it and hold on for the ride.

294 pages, Kindle Edition

First published January 15, 2017

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Jordan Marie

96 books4,558 followers
I'm just a simple small town country girl, haunted by Alpha Men who talk in my head 24 hours a day.

I knew I wanted to write when it became clear I couldn't be happy with just viewing other people's stories. I always wanted to rewrite them.

Like why did Jack have to die? Why couldn't Rose move her butt over? Because that was a huge piece of wood she was on, people.

Happy Endings should be fought for, but they should always happen. Mine might take some curves and twists, but they eventually get there.

Having published over fifty stories, it always feels surreal that this is my life. Hitting USA Today had me crying for days, but nothing is more special than hearing from readers that they loved one of my books.

Want to keep up with me? You can here:

Newsletter Sign Up- https://www.jordanmarieromance.com/ne...
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/JordanMarieA...
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/jordan_mari...
Amazon- https://amzn.to/3ftdTS0

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
135 (4%)
1 star
45 (1%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 349 reviews
Profile Image for Val ⚓️ Shameless Handmaiden ⚓️.
1,794 reviews27.8k followers
March 21, 2017
1.75 - 2 Stars

This was tres disappointing.

Not not because of the age difference - such was the BASIS of its appeal, after all.
And no, not because of the DS/LG thang that got thrown in there, either.

Ya'll know I have no loose standards and that I'm a glutton for borderline illegal/underage May/December relationships.

description

The writing in this one was worse than the not-so-stellar JM norm and the plot was kind of all over the fucking place.

And there was not enough spank bank-worthy material in my opinion to save it.

But thems the breaks.

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Profile Image for Erth.
3,372 reviews
March 28, 2019
Jax feels like he's washed up in the relationship department, he's forty years old and no woman has ever held his interest long enough to be an old lady. Then walks in this long legged beauty named Aubree who causes him to get hard like a teenage boy. But this girl is just a kid not even out of high school, just 18, but with the body of a woman, and Jax wants her. His pal Keys tells him not to even think about going after her, cause she's the granddaughter of Pops, PREZ of a rival club. But Bree wants Jax as much as he wants her, so Bree offers him a solution that he can't refuse. So here the love/hate relationship begins, with a lot of twists that knocked me off my chair. You will stay enthralled til the very end and might have to take a cold shower along the way!! So excited that Beast is going to get a book, and I hope he finds love and peace.
344 reviews200 followers
5 Stars!

Another smoking hot addition to the Devil's Blaze series! I loved this so much, the story flowed super well and i really enjoyed the characters. I'm really happy it is a HEA and didn't have tragic cliffhangers like the first few books in this series (Beth & Skull). PLus the epilogues was super adorable!

Shaft aka Ajax aka Jax is a 40 year old biker a part of the Devils Blaze MC. He is super alpha and demanding and stops at nothing to be with Bree, even if it means his life.

"She's mine - and God help anyone who tries to take her away from me."

Bree is 18 years old and has never felt a connection like she does with Jax, despite some hesitations on both ends they eventually give into their emotions and be together. There are a few twists and turns but I have to say the smut factor was off the charts. Some of the scenes were seriously hot, and I love a good older man younger women story so that was a bonus!

"Don't worry baby. Daddy's got you,"

I liked that we got to see the old gang, Beth, Katie, Skull and Torch and see their lives now with their kids. And I'm also really looking forward to Beasts story, he seriously deserves his HEA. Ever since the conclusion to Skull and Beth's story Beast has always interested me. Can't wait! :)
Profile Image for Auntee.
1,264 reviews1,368 followers
February 27, 2017
I probably would've given this a higher score if not for a few things.

This is the 4th book in a MC series and since I didn't read the other three (which would've provided some more background info on the H/h, I'm sure) I was sort of left feeling my way a bit.

I didn't really have a problem with the age difference between the hero (Jax/club name of Shaft )and heroine (Bree): she's 18, he's 40ish. Why not? For some reason, he just didn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed, didn't act his age. To me, he seemed more like a guy in his 20s. Or maybe I just wanted to think that so I wouldn't feel icky...

But here's the thing that's really a deal-breaker for me in erotic romance: the whole "Daddy" thing.:(
Ugh. Just when things were getting interesting, the hero had to ruin it by saying "Don't worry baby. Daddy's got you." Even he wondered where that came from too, which made me laugh, thinking maybe it would be a one time thing. But nooo...

"Sit on my face, sweet Bree. Give Daddy what he wants."

"You might say no, but your body says yes. It always tells Daddy yes, doesn't it?"

It's time Daddy shows you exactly what happens when you're bad..."

and then horrors, she's saying it too!

"Yes, Daddy, show me..."

"Spank me harder, Daddy," she whimpers

"Daddy likes feeding you. It doesn't matter if it's my dick or food"

Okay, that's enough, you can see my point. If that doesn't bother you at all, you may really enjoy this one. It has it's smutty/raunchy moments, but unfortunately for me, that Daddy thing is kind of a mood killer. 3 1/2 stars
Profile Image for Syndi.
2,794 reviews617 followers
September 1, 2019
I am actually between 3 and 4 stars but then i roind it up to 4 stars. This is my second book by miss Marie. I am not disappointed. The story is brutal and honest. The sex is explosive. I am not expecting less from miss Marie.

Jax is a burn out man. He feels trap in his MC club life. Nothing excite him and nothing brings him joy anymore until Bree walks in. The age difference between them, is not really forbidden to my taste. Miss Maries quickly adding more fuel into their relationship with sexual tension. I like how Bree injects life into Jax. He starts to feel again and cares and finally falls in love with Bree.

What i do not like is Bree herself. I know she is only 18 years old in this story. But she is really really acting like a spoil annoying child. Some part of the story,i want to smack her and kill her.

Aside from Bree character, i do enjoy the book very much.

4 stars
Profile Image for Tink Magoo is bad at reviews.
1,240 reviews184 followers
January 5, 2019
Reread January 2019

This time around the heroines immaturity and the hero's Daddy kink seemed heightened and quite annoying at times so my rating is down from a 4 to a 3.

Original review

This was better than I expected. When I stopped 30% in and looked at a few reviews seeing this had 'Daddy' age play elements I was going to stop reading as that's not really my thing, BUT thankfully when it comes to those bits there aren't many and it isn't heavy.

There were times when the heroine strayed into immature territory but those too didn't last long and Shaft made it worth my while.
Profile Image for *CJ*.
3,948 reviews420 followers
July 12, 2018
"Shafted" is the story of Bree and Jax aka Shaft.
Bree is the grand-daughter to Saint's prez. 18 and still in high school, she has been living a monotonous life ever since gramps rescued her from the deadbeat and abusive dad. She has had no interest in boys, well that is until she meets Jax, the 40 year old member of Devil Blaze's club.
They soon embark on a full blown affair- which is complicated by his inhibitions about her age, some murder attempts and a psycho.
I actually enjoyed the story! It was HELLA hot- sex scenes were so dirty, kinky and well written- that I didnt even mind the mild DDLG play. There is some emotional angst, but their loving is stronger.
Some drama complicates the plot, but all's well that ends well. Im glad I gave this a chance- because I adore me some May-December smut. And the title and cover image- so ridic but so good!
Also liked the epilogue!
Safe
4.5/5
Profile Image for RCK *don’t be all, like, uncool*.
671 reviews52 followers
January 29, 2017
Decent read.. I had to skim alot of the sex scenes as I'm not a fan of "daddy" play. No judgement to those who enjoy reading that but creeps me out personally.

I really want to read the next book which looks to be Beasts, however, the preview from the previous book makes it as though Beast's heroine will be already pregnant with om's baby :( which is usually a pass for me.
Profile Image for EpicRomanceReviews.
728 reviews123 followers
February 16, 2017
"I’m going to turn this good girl into a very bad girl."

Swoooon!! What is it about virginal good girls and older, rough around the edges bad boys that are so smoking hot? Well, SHAFTED, a torrid insta-love tale about the world weary Ajax, patched in member of Devil's Blaze mc club who sets his sights on Aubree, the much younger, untouchable rival club prez's granddaughter, set my heart AFLAME!!!! Turns out this sweet virginal good girl is about to become a very bad girl once she finds herself in the clutches of this hot Alpha biker's big, calloused hands!

But they are both asking for trouble. She's 18-year old jailbait and the property of another club. A club that the Devil's Blaze have just recently buried the hatchet with. When word gets out about their taboo love affair, the fragile truce between the Devil's Blaze and Chrome Saints clubs could erupt in alright war! Will Jax be able to shelter his sweet Bree from the bloody fallout while claiming her heart and soul??? Or will these two lovers end up going up in flames???

In this fourth installment in her high-octane Devil's Blaze series, Jordan Marie penned a gripping, emotionally charged MC romance that left me on the edge of my seat, giddily anticipating whatever was to come! There is an abundance of love, lust, laughter, danger, heartache and thrilling suspense throughout.

And the steam factor was OFF THE CHARTS!

Sighhhhhh!! I fell so passionately in love with Bree and Jax that I felt every THROBBING emotion, every TEAR, every PULSE-POUNDING encounter!!!! The combustible chemistry between this endearing duo was so blazing hot this book should come with a warning label!!!!. The tempestuous push pull and fiery sparks between the devilishly dirty-talking Jax and his blond haired, blue eyed innocent angel was just plain irresistible!! And OMGEE the kinky daddy/little girl role-playing nearly pushed me over the edge!!!!!!

I not only enjoyed the witty banter and wickedly wanton interludes between the H &h but also the angst and aching tenderness between them as well. Jax arouses a hunger in sweet Bree, and the sheltered good girl fires his blood, makes him want to do sinful things to her that is so WRONG but so deliciously RIGHT! And once he felt her shatter in his arms for the first time there was no turning back.

"This small, slip of a girl has managed to bring me to my knees. She’s going to destroy me."

This book explores one of my favorite tropes. Dark, forbidden love. At forty, Jax aka Shaft is probably one of the oldest members of the Devil's Blaze club and had given up on finding love. But bed hopping with the club whores was getting tiresome and he felt a deep seated yearning to settle down with an old lady of his own like his MC Brothers had.

Finding the perfect woman seemed like a lost cause until SHE sauntered into his club with her beautiful blond hair and gorgeous curves and cherry red lips begging for his devouring kisses. It was instant lust for then both the moment their eyes locked and Jax felt a current of electricity and primal desire sizzle through his veins!!

"She’s awoken something inside of me, I’ve never had any idea existed. What I can’t f**king understand is how an eighteen-year-old girl could be the answer to what I’ve been searching for, for years."

But she was strictly off limits and corrupting the virginal Chrome's Saint Princess could sign his death warrant!!

Jordan Marie did a phenomenal job with the MC plotline! I LOVED the humorous camaraderie with the close-knit mc brothers, who always had each other's backs even when they were talking smack about one another!! (And Lordy I am dying for Beast's story next!! That poor tortured man is a bonafide heart wrecker!! )

The character development is top notch. Bree is strong and sassy, two admirable qualities I look for in my fave heroines, yet has an air of fragility and aching innocence about her that is equally enticing. She had a very rough, terrifying home life before "Pops" rescued her but for the first time ever, Jax makes her feel safe and cherished, cared for and worshipped! And even though her big alpha protector is infuriatingly bossy and has an impossible stubborn streak, he is the only man who makes her feel whole and alive.

“I want you to be my first. I want you to teach me about sex, Jax. I want you to own all of my firsts.”

Gah!! I just could not get enough of Shaft!!!! This badass biker is so macho and dominantly sexy and swoony-sweet, he made me MELT! And sure he may insist he's no good for Bree, but when it came down to it, this world weary MC man would risk it all to claim and protect his little lady. The untouched beauty arouses the inner caveman in Jax and hear him GROWL. And ROAR. And PLUMMET his enemies to the ground if anyone dares to harm a hair on his old lady's gorgeous head!

"She’s beauty. The real kind. The kind that goes to the very depth of the bone. The kind a man protects and feeds. The kind that makes a man sell out his own brothers to touch. Too f**king precious for a son of a b*tch like me."

But the heart wants what the heart wants...consequences be damned!

This book is a highly addictive read. The intertwining romance and suspense plots unfolded seamlessly, there are many twists throughout, and I was holding my breath when the drama reaches a fever pitch! The ending was exciting, dramatic and sweetly satisfying!

Bottom line? SHAFTED is a must 1-click for fans of gripping, fast-paced, hyper sexy MC romances that take you to the HEIGHTS of thrilling drama and scintillating forbidden pleasure!

5 Blazing Hot "I Wanna Be Shaft's Old Lady" Stars!!
Profile Image for sara j.
201 reviews41 followers
1.5 stars...
I have high hopes fro. this book because I waited for soooo long....

but damn I didn't even like it....
very very insta love and that hapened from the first page of book....which makes hero so so desperate and doormat type....for me this make hero character so weak....
and I am not a fan of insta love so guys this book didn't work for me like Jordan Marie other books do .....
so.I just skim it,,tried to read it but it kept me not interested...
I gave 1.5 stars only for Jordan Marie writing just BC she is my one of fav authors whom I used to stalk every now and then.....
Profile Image for Red Cheeks Reads.
2,148 reviews367 followers
February 6, 2017
I’ve been a fan of Jordan Marie’s since she released her debut novel, Breaking Dragon, the gritty and dramatic MC romance and the story that began saga of the Savage Brothers MC and this spin-off series, The Devil’s Blaze MC. If there is one thing I’ve learned from reading Jordan’s work religiously, it’s that you need to brace for the unexpected. She never takes where you think you’re going to go, and part of the pleasure of reading her stories is just allowing yourself to get lost in it while enjoying the unexpected ride she takes her readers on.

Shaft is a patched-in member of the Devil’s Blaze MC. He’s watched as his brothers have fell in love and claimed their women never thinking that it would happen for him. He’s one of the older members of the club; he’s tired, a bit lonely, and he’s thinks his time for that has passed. That is before one look across the crowded clubhouse, and he’s enthralled, interested and shocked almost speechless by the woman he sees. Despite warnings, despite struggling with their age difference and the fact that even being together could trigger a war between the Devil’s Blaze and Chrome Saints MCs, Shaft cannot fight what he feels and pursues her anyway. Unfortunately, not everyone is as happy as the new couple is about their budding relationship.

An eighteen-year-old on the cusp of her high school graduation, Aubree has lived a harder, more difficult life than most people realize. The princess of the Chrome Saints MC, she was raised in almost complete secrecy and total isolation by a father who was more monster than biker and a club whore who was basically a surrogate mother to her. Her childhood was a rough, violence-filled, fearful existence, and despite her youth, she is more mature, stronger and wiser than anyone gives her credit for being.

Anyone who’s read a novel by Jordan Marie knows that it’s going to be very racy. But that is taken to another whole level in Shafted, and this book is hands-down the hottest book Jordan has ever written. The incredible cover sets the tone, but it was Jax and Aubree’s combustible chemistry that tipped the scales in this seriously sexy love story. Jordan weaves a suspenseful plotline into this story that was another surprise-filled layer that reminded this reader that you just can never anticipate where the danger is going to come from in one of Jordan’s books. The biggest surprise, though, is how Jordan Marie wields her wicked sense of humor like a sword to cut through all this intensity at just the right times.

I loved this story so much! Shafted is a fantastic addition to what I believe is one of the top MC romance series ever written. Jordan Marie is a master at giving her readers powerful and passionate stories about hardened bikers and the strong women who love them, and she does it incredibly well. Shafted gets five smooches from me!
~ Danielle Palumbo
Profile Image for Rachel K.
670 reviews94 followers
3.5 stars.

I liked Jax and Bree for the most part (even with the whole Daddy kink which just isn't my thing; I prefer Sir). I did get annoyed with the hero pushing her away a lot (when he's the one who went after her in the first place) and although it was annoying with the whole 'I love you' from the hero to make everything instantly okay with them again, it wasn't as annoying as in other books. Probably because I genuinely felt that the hero was all about the heroine despite his words.

But this book lost points because of Skull. Everything about that waste of space shits me up the wall! And Beth, too, for that matter for being so stupid for staying with him. Katie annoys me, too, but not Torch. I liked him :)

Note to author: Please don't give Beast a stupid woman. Please! And if Skull isn't in his story (or Beast just beats the shit out of him), then I'll be super happy to Beast's book :)
This entire review has been hidden because of spoilers.
Profile Image for French Press Bookworm Blog.
773 reviews7 followers
February 5, 2017
Love love loved! I wasn't sure how I'd like it because the age gap for me was big but it was written so well that it didn't even factor in for me. Jax is all alpha and OTT and head over heels before he knows what hits him. Bree has been through the ringer and come out with such a strong love for living and she won't pass that up. These two fit. They made sense. Throw in a little daddy kink and I'm done for. It wasn't over top daddy or creepy but tasteful and hot. I loved the action that comes with a Jordan Marie book. You don't just get a fantastic story but you get great secondary characters and a kick butt storyline. I can't wait for more! I hope keys gets his woman!
Profile Image for Becca B.
52 reviews2 followers
March 7, 2017
OMG!!! I LOVED this f'in book! Its rare that I read a book where I absolutely adore the h and H. This one did not disappoint. Jax & Breezy were perfect together (besides the huge age gap) but that did not sway me at all from their love story. 5 STARS and a standing ovation from me!!!

description
Profile Image for Jennifer.
2,415 reviews68 followers
May 17, 2017
These MC boys sure do like younger girls. Lots of drama, sex, a little use of the dreaded D-word (Daddy), and plenty of Skull and Torch. Can't wait for Beast's HEA and we will finally get to met Pistol's sister.
Profile Image for Neringa Neringiukas.
1,231 reviews73 followers
February 5, 2017
It was...Well,...Okay... Lol. I don't know where or how to start. I was so impatient for Shafts book and finally I got my hands on him. It's double, or maybe triple pleasure to read it. Because not only I got a pleasure to touch Shaft, but I got to meet my old friends from Devil's Blaze. I was so glad to see how they are doing. They made me smile and to be proud of them. And my soul to cry. Beast. That one word says it all. If you read Devil's Blaze MC Trilogy, then you know what I'm talking about. And just be warned, you be even more heartbroken for him.

But lets go back to the main man of this book. Shaft. Mmm, that man. He's like dark hot chocolate. He can be bitter but also so sweet, that you just need more of him. I can't explain what specifically that is about him, maybe his protectiveness or bossiness, or dirty talk but the man just grabs your heart, your soul and your vagina. He grabs them with no intention to ever let it go. I really hope it's not the end of this man. I'm already dreaming more of him.
Profile Image for Jessica {Litnoob}.
1,153 reviews84 followers
February 7, 2017
I was so attached to Skull and Beth and their story I don't think I was totally prepared for my jump back into this world. However diving back in it felt like coming home. All of these people and places that we all know and love. It was a fun engaging read. The only downside for me which was a big one was Beast, like wtf, I need him here and happy like asap.
Profile Image for Tanya.
595 reviews8 followers
September 1, 2020
Favorite

This is my favorite book from this author
I loved everything about it
Mc book
Age gap
My favorite combo
Profile Image for Roxx • A Hopeless Romantic •.
145 reviews3 followers
June 6, 2017
GOOD LORD! Umm why had I not found this sooner!!! Completely loved every part of this book! I haven't read the others in the series but you bet that sweet @$$ I will!!

The writing style pulled me in immediately, the characters fascinated me (and I am usually not one for daddy-virgin types), and the $eX?! Almost fucking felt like it was actually happening IRL to me

Also discovered the song W.E.T. By Paloma Ford while reading this so play that in the background at some point, you'll thank me for it ;)

--------.----------.---------.-------.------.-----.---

I am coming back to this review after reading books 1-3 of the series and I apologize in advance for the ranting but I had a few comments:

- why is this cover art so different from the others?!...
- why did this come out before Beasts story?!!
- why does Shaft hide the secret for so long after living through the ordeal with Beth and Katie, they show how bad secrets turn out!
- I feel like what happened between Skull and Tucker is SERIOUSLY glossed over. At the end of book 3 Tucker had just moved in across the stress and now they had an unexplained blowout??!!
- I am happy I got to this before reading 1-3 because I may not have continued the series after that rollercoaster. The fun and flirty feel of this one was a good thing to have when reading 1-3.
- after reading Sabre's story I must compare because both seem to be short interludes: why was Sabre's story added between book 1 and 2? it's odd. Bree and Annabelle both have daddy issues but for some reason Bree's are more often alluded to but not as well delivered as the short and raw explanation we get for Annabelle. I think Bree's age and innocence was meant to parallel Beth's, and I guess we see what it looks like to stick by your man but I feel like her family drama is built up to a ridiculous degree to simply end as well as it does. Bree ends up in some serious situations but barely grows as a character throughout. With this series being about the most F'd up family drama imaginable I am so mad that the biggest threat ends up being a completely irrelevant young psychopath.
- who in the hell does Lucy think she is!
- do they ever find Sabres cut?
- after the history between Beast and Beth how does Bree become Beasts strongest backup?? Beth seems to have forgotten all of her angst for Beast.
- and lastly - why in the HELLL does Briar die?! He's legit the last one to have found love, his story wasn't even mildly highlighted, and he had soo much spine for sticking to his club and not Pistol. That tidbit hit me the first time around but it really pissed me off after reading the rest of the series.

All in all I still give this one 5 stars the second time around =]
This entire review has been hidden because of spoilers.
Profile Image for Fantasy Land Romance Reader.
2,767 reviews62 followers
February 5, 2017
Another great addition to Devil's Blaze MC!! This is such a great book I don't even know where to begin.

Aubree is an 18-year-old woman that has had a rough childhood (if that is what you can call it).
Shaft is a 40-year-old man that has had a bikers life and has lived it up.

When these two see each other it is instant lust and something else that neither one of them want to voice.

I love how protective Shaft is with Bree, I love how at the beginning they do the nickname thing and Shaft doesn't want her calling him Shaft, so it turns into Jax. I also, totally understand where Bree stands with the whole age thing. I remember being 18 and being older than I was for my age (thought wise) and everyone thought I was crazy for the choices I made (BTW I have been married for 13 years).

Anyway, this is such a great book, I couldn't put it down! This is a one-click-book! Love it

I voluntary received an Advanced Readers Copy of this book for an honest review
Profile Image for Simona Misevska.
523 reviews
3 stars
I really liked Devil Blaze series,loved the love story between Skull and Beth but Shafted is not that good like the previous ones.First thing why i didn't connect with Jax and Bree is the 'Daddy ' thing (one of my favourite book is Knight and daddy theme is included but Kristy success to not bother to the story and i don't mind)but i think in shafted Jordan did not delivered well .Second thing is missing the drama -effect ,it's insta-love (i didn't mind ) but i didn't feel the chemistry between the hero and heroine .

Profile Image for Heather andrews.
9,520 reviews148 followers
February 5, 2017

Jax is someone who doesn't like others ogling his woman, “back at you, baby. Now go cover up my property,” I tell her slapping her ***. " Jax is the type of man that likes taking care of his woman, “daddy likes feeding you. It doesn’t matter if it’s my dick or food.” Bree giggles, and squirms on my lap. My poor ***k is so hard, I feel sorry for him." I really liked this book, and I didn't mind the age difference between Jax and Bree.
Profile Image for Jenn.
1,010 reviews244 followers
March 20, 2018
Good aspects based off the story line and characters. Bad aspects based off the sexual preference of using Daddy & daddy’s little girl. (Ick)
Plus- he’s a major a-hole with her and makes her feel awful.

Story plot and characters beat out the sexual garbage of the book. Though- some people will like it so- each their own! But daddy just kills it for this chick.
Profile Image for Bellereader.
734 reviews54 followers
January 19, 2018
Bree and Jax prove that love doesn't take the time to stop and do the math. Bree spent her childhood locked away from the world under her father's oppressive rule. When her grandfather learned of her existence and finally brought her into the light she is determined to live life to the fullest. When connecting with her Aunts at a rival MC she crosses paths with a man that jump starts her libido. The only problem… Jax has 20 years on her and is determined to avoid her like the plague. Jax joined the Devil’s Blaze looking for a purpose in his life. Lately he has been feeling less than fulfilled with everything in his life - the missions the women, the lifestyle. When a beauty walks into the clubhouse one night he feels alive for the first time in ages until he learns her family connections and even more troubling her age. No matter how hard he tries to stay away he cannot deny the chemistry between him and Bree. Even if it means war when they are found out, Jax and Bree will not be denied the happiness they deserve.
Displaying 1 - 30 of 349 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.