Start by marking “Redeemed (Worshipped #3)” as Want to Read:

4.64  ·  Rating details ·  53 Ratings  ·  42 Reviews
NEW COVER COMING SOON!

See the FULL announcement here: https://goo.gl/2anP6T

Jason
I’ve lived in total darkness for as long as I can remember. A dangerous place where pain, love, not even remorse was felt. My world was filled with blood and death until the day I met Karen. Little by little she showed me the way out of that darkness, into her light. She was everything I neede
Published December 27th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Redeemed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redeemed

Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the third and final book in this trilogy. Make sure you read them in order otherwise they won't make sense. Book one Worshipped is Riley, Connor and Isaacs story. Book two Betrayed is Karen and Jason's story. The third book is a continuation of Karen and Jason's story and happily we get to read of the characters we met in book one as well.

This story was my favourite in the trilogy. Full of suspense and some great twists that I didn't see coming. There were times while reading I found mys
Ana Rita
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my sweet mother of God ... Seriously??? Brie are you trying to give me an heart attack? I guess you are because the way you finished the last book I wanted to scream.
OK guys, I know that I'm always saying stuff like this but you need to pay attention. If you have not read the first two book from this series you really should because the books are all interconnected and second because this book is the final chapter of Betrayed.
As you already know, and if you don't I'll tell you that Brie Paisl
Amy
Dec 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Redeemed
Brie Paisley

Redeemed is the last in the Worshipped series and believe me I wanted to love it. However this series kind of fizzled out for me. Im not sure why except for that I didn’t feel any connection to the characters and I wasn’t really concerned what had happened or was going to happen.

Jason wasn’t the character I wanted him to be. Of course he was charming and mysterious and all that jazz but for me there was something missing. I really cant put my finger on it but it ju
Le Ann Foster
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
♡♡Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms Promotions ♡ ♡

I gave this book 5 Stars!

What a great conclusion to this trilogy. Brie once again draws you in like a moth to flame and let's you get burn before she makes you whole again.

Karen has to examine how she wants to fit into Jasons life and if she really wants to be around his darkness. Jason is trying to figure out who to trust, how to make his dark side collide with his light and how he needs to protect everyone he cares about.

I don't wanna say to much
Lynzi Nguyen
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HOLY MOLY!!!
SON OF A GUN!!!
JASON!!!
I.....CANT.....EVEN!!

This is the book I have been waiting for. It broke my heart that it took me so long to finally get to it. Because Jason is one of those pretty awful guys, that you can't help but love. I fell in love with Jason and couldn't wait to get enough of him.

Jason has a darkness in him, unlike any other. It's something he has to fight against on a daily basis if he wants to keep his sanity. But there are times when it gets to hard to fight against
Louise
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow

This was amazing! Jason and Karen have come along way. I can't say I didn't love Jason's darkness. For me under all the twisted it was hot. Karen is just amazing with her ability to get through to Jason. Brie, you are an amazing writer!
Becky Wise
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Book 3 in The Worshipped series and you must read in order. Wow I'm blown away by this book. Brie nailed this one. A perfect rollercoaster ride with plenty of twists and turns to keep you flying through the pages. Redeemed is an amazing end of the series. Everyone is back Conner, Isaac, Riley, Sarah and Jason but Sarah and Jason are the main focus. If you read the first 2 books you won't be disappointed.
Nikki Reeves
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Standing ovation to Ms. Paisley for the final book in the Worshipped Series. Seriously, this book is a roller coaster ride. My adrenaline was pumping so hard throughout the entire book. This is a crazy ride from start to finish that will leave you in a book hangover for DAYS!

I was ready for the final book in this series. I honestly needed an ending for Jason and Karen. I adored both of these characters so much, and was rooting for them from the get go. Jason and Karen both have demons they hav
Stephanie Smith
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I. Am. Speechless!!!!!! Brie Paisley, you have done it again. Redeemed, the 3rd and final book in the Worshiped Series, wraps up the stories of Jason, Karen, and several other amazing characters. I could not read this book, this series quick enough. I experienced every emotion possible. It was a true rollercoaster ride from the start. You won't regret diving into this series!!!!
Ashley Gibson
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Words can not express how much I loved this book, but here I am trying to anyway. The book was a-maz-ing! To end the story this way, it's perfect. You obviously need to read Worshiped and Betrayed first. I loved all three books, but Redeemed is by FAR the best book Brie has ever written. I seriously drives me insane to know I can't life this story for myself, I'm obsessed with it, to be honest.

At first, my views of Jason were love/hate. The guy has some serious issues in the beginning and has d
Janiky Santana
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
* Not a Standalone, you have to read books 1 and 2. It's dark romance with some violence scenes, so if you can’t handle this theme, then don’t read.

The stage is set, and everyone knows the truth! Jason as lived in a dark place with blood, weapons, and death, while putting aside feelings such as love and pain. He has risked his life to feed his inner monster, and it is not until Karen comes along that he enjoys the thrill. Now with Karen in his life, he starts to just his way of life and begins t
Rochelle
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow Brie really outdid herself with Redeemed!!! This book kept me in suspense the whole time. I love the ending. I hope we can see these characters again in the future.
Sassy Southern
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the series and book one and two need to be read first.

Jason Hamilton is struggling to figure out how he can protect those he loves and figure out his next move under his new boss Vincent James. Vincent seems to be worse than his father Dominic and things are not looking good.

Karen Keens is trying to get her life back together after Jason but she is struggling until Jason walks back into her life needing help.

Now Karen and Jason must figure out who they can trust and eve
Ellen Baer
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
i received this ARC for an honest review and that is exactly what your going to get!

OMG OMG OMG!!! This book is absolutely amazing. It's a roller coaster of emotions, have kleenex handy. It's full of suspense, drama, heart wrenching emotions. Brie Paisley has nailed this one to no end. It will be hard for her top this final book in the Worshipped Series, but I know she will, as the amazing author she is.

I will give you some brief things in this book, but I'm not revealing anything honestly. Thi
Rebecca Austin
Dec 30, 2016 rated it really liked it

Now Karen and Jason must figure out who they can trust and eve
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Jennifer
(5 stars)

You must read the previous stories before you read this, as the last book just left in a cliffy and there are returning characters from the book before that.... it just makes more sense to read in order as this is the third part.

So Brie Paisley left us in Betrayed biting our nails, waiting to see what would happen next, and Redeemed had me on a freaking roller coaster! Jason left Karen with Frankie to... resume her life, as best she can that is. So Karen is seriously
Annamaria
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Five Must Read Series Stars! This is the third and final book in the Worshipped Series and must be read in order to fully understand it. The series consist of Worshipped, Betrayed and Redeemed. Jason knows that he needs to protect the ones he loves and try to figure out his next move with his boss Vincent. Karen feels lost without Jason and is struggling to get back on track with her life. Jason comes back into Karen's life and now they must figure out who can be trusted and if they can trust ea ...more
Vickie Chaisson
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Redeemed is a 5 ***** read

This book is the perfect ending to the Worshipped series. It is a hard book to read because of the content but you have to see how the story ends. The violence in the book is not used to exaggerate anything but is necessary to the story. Karen and Jason deserve their HEA and they go through hell to get it. This series is truly about good and evil and that everything isn't always black and white but all the shades of grey that life entails. Jason had many demons to fight
Tiffany Diamond
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved the conclusion to this amazing series! Karen tries to move on with her life after Jason leaves her. She's only going through the motions though. She knows she shouldn't love or miss him. Jason's not a good person. So why does she defend him to her best friend? Why can't she stop seeing the good in him? Jason is determined to protect Karen and his son, Julian. He's working on a plan to take down Vincent, but it's going to take time. He can't live without Karen. When he calls her for help, ...more
Andrea Jacobsen
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the best of the three books. Jason and Karen are apart. Jason believes that his darkness will overcome her light. He doesn't understand why but he needs her and wants to protect her with everything he has. Karen knows Jason fights the darkness within and he does it for her. Karen wants Jason even though she knows about his dark part and the beast within.

Jason will do whatever it takes to protect Karen so he makes a deal with the "devil" but everything changes so Jason has to make a choic
Teri
Dec 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
This brilliant dark story is filled with so many twist and turns and characters I literally wrote them down and their relationships. As they all come together with intensely emotional repercussions we get the to the end of the series. There is literally times when you have to put the book down and take a breath because the story doesn't give you a chance to before the next thing happens. This is Jason's chance at redemption, for all he has done not only to Connor, Isaac and Riley but to Karen an ...more
Within The Pages Book Blog
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jason and Karen's story continues and we ultimately find out if Jason can be Redeemed or not.

Let's me just start off by saying that I don't think I've held my breathe so much while reading a book as I did during Redeemed. What a dark and amazing ride it was. It is so much more than one can really describe in words. An amazingly dark, sexy read. You are drawn in from page one and held captive all the way through to the epilogue.

Brie Paisley, I swear I almost passed out a time or two and I am su
LLEP  Book Blog
Jan 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Book 1 which is the story of Riley, Connor and Isaac and then book 2 took a 180 and focused on Karen and Jason so finally we get the end of story of but they are kept separate for most of the book. I’m not sure how to feel about this. I loved most of the story and the ending was great, but there were some moments that things were a bit slow at times and again there were things that didn’t make sense to me. Like how did Karen not know that the clinic was closed for a while and why would she leave ...more
Kathy
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I Don't Deserve To Survive This.....Oh Yes You Do!

This is the third book in The Worshipped Series. I loved the first two but this is definitely my favorite! I have loved Jason and Karen from the very beginning. I can honestly say I would have fallen for Jason. He is so bad and he deserves to be loved and not be so tortured. I am so jealous of Karen. Jason struggles with his past and the things he has to do.

There is so much going on in this book, I can't begin to say. Besides you need to read it
Marilyn
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Redeemed is book 3 in the worshipped series. We continue the journey of Jason and Karen. This couple has been to hell and back and are still finding ways to find themselves back. We see a different side of Karen I this book. for Jason she is his light but in this book we get a glimpse of her darkness. We get to see the to what depths Jason will go to protect those he loves. I honestly used to think why the heck can't Karen just walk away from someone like Jason. He was so harsh but I get it. He ...more
CHERRY0BLOSSOMS
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: leann-reviews
I gave this book 5 Stars!

I don't wanna say to much to give away what happens, but I can when end
Sharing My
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What an ending to an amazing series! There were so many twists and turns that I never saw coming. So many emotions too. At times I hated Jason, then he redeemed himself and I loved him again. I still didn't trust him fully, just as Karen didn't. I hoped he would redeem himself fully and protect Karen. Jason had such a dark side. Sometimes Karen could pull him back from t, but would she always be able to? Can Jason continue to protect Karen? This book was so hard to put down, much like the w ...more
Robyn Corcoran
Sep 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow this third book in the trilogy really packs a punch!
Brie Paisley has you on the edge of your seat in suspense in many parts of this story. She really knows how to build the moment up then bam sock it to you.

Jason and Karen's story continues in this book, plus you discover the answers to all of the little and big questions.

Deep emotions are explored and yet there are still some lighter moments to balance things out. This is one sexy, hot romance as well!

Each book plays its part well and thi
Keshia Prest
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I Just Love Jason! I was speechless when I was reading this book. There were so many emotions! I cried, I laughed, and I hung on to the edge of my seat from the suspense! I was not expecting so much in this book.. it pulled you in and I never wanted it to stop! Brie sure ended this series with a bang and it took me over 24 hours to get back to reality and get my emotions back!! Expect the unexpected with this book and make sure you have tissues, wine and extra batteries!
Alicia Harrietha
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I very much enjoyed Redeemed, book three of the Worshipped series. This is the final book in the series and I am very happy with the story and how all the characters from all three books are thrown together through the book. There are some touch and go moments where your not sure what's going to happen and this plays on your emotions and love for the characters. Overall I enjoyed the whole series.
Brie Paisley is a small town gal from Mississippi. She always wanted to write at a young age and was always filling journals with her thoughts and short stories. Brie started with the idea of Worshipped a year ago and with the encouragement of her husband and sister in law, she was able to write her first book. When she is not writing, you can find her reading a good book, painting, scrapbooking, ...more

Worshipped (3 books)
  • Worshipped (The Worshipped Series Book 1)
  • Betrayed (Worshipped #2)