Start by marking “Silent Music” as Want to Read:

Separated by destiny.

She’s his muse.
His love.
His inspiration.
And he refuses to let her go.

For nearly two years, Kai Eastwood has watched Phoenix Banks lost in a state of coma.
Singing the songs they wrote.
Remembering the moments they spent together.
Missing the kisses they shared.
Holding hope.

But how long can hope be held when, with each new
Published September 30th 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Silent Music, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Silent Music

Start your review of Silent Music
Karla
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars**

From the moment I read the blurb of “silent music” I was intrigued the plot sounded so different from what I’ve been reading in romance and it did not disappoint.

Phoenix and Kai’s story was such a beautiful and heartbreaking story, but what I loved the most was how real it was. There’s no easy road for them. I felt my heart divided by these two thinking about their situation I don’t know who had it harder. Even though I’m not a fan of flashbacks I loved seeing how they fell in love and
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WS7ZTDP?...

5 STARS

Such a beautiful and heartwarming story, the storyline is interesting and the writing flawless!

Phoenix and Kai’s story broke my heart.Their romance is realistic,intense and sweet!The set up is great watching with flashbacks how they were!

It was a great read and I cannot wait to read more books from Aisling!

✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

Phoenix & Kai.

They fell in love when they were 17 years old. They loved life. They loved and created music and lyrics. The future looked amazing. But then four years later Phoenix got into a car accident. Now she's been in a coma for two years. Kai is very successful with his band; tours, fans, et cetera. But he visits Phoenix every week. He reads to her. Pages from her diary. Which is how we find out how they met and fell in love.

His parents tell him to move on - that she'll never wake up.
Michelle
Brilliant book.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Silent Music is the first book by Aisling Magic. She is a new author but you would never know from this book it was brilliant. Once I started this book I couldn't put it down the story had me hooked and the characters were just amazing. The story is heart breaking in parts but also beautiful. I felt like I was on the journey with Kia and Phoenix. There young love has alway been strong but some many things were thrown in there path at times it was hard to see the other side of
Sophie's Reading Corner
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Hope- it's a strange, invisible thing, but people hold on to it tight because it's what we need to keep breathing. And it's what has kept me breathing for these past two years."

In this story our hero and heroine are high school sweethearts when she gets into an accident that sends her into a coma. Two years go by and our hero tries to stay loyal to her even when everyone and everything tells him to move on. .

I absolutely loved this book!! I didn't know what to expect when I read the blurb,
Tina H
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 "I'm a song...and you're my lyrics." stars

Ughhh this book!! I am in love with Phoenix and Kai and their story. It is a story of heartbreak and hope and love and the power of music!

description

This book is beautifully written. From the flow of the story to the emotions it evokes, amazing.

I am a lover of quotes and there were so many in this story that spoke to me but this one.... this one is the one that spoke to me the loudest and one that I will keep with me as a reminder to still have hope even in the
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

I had a good feeling when Aisling Magic approached me about reading this debut. There is no specific reason for that except the plot spoke to me. I requested some further information to clear up some points where I worried about the plot direction. (Yes in some cases I actually am that kind of reader that wants to know where the story is going and I have tons of used tissues from certain other novels that will tell you I am right to do so)
And I felt totally prepared to read the book.
then the
Aisling Magic
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
NOW AVAILABLE ON: KINDLE UNLIMITED
description
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Sep 10, 2019 is currently reading it
Tiffany Readz
3.5 Stars Good Book But...

It may have been too heavy for me. I loved the premise of this storyline and Aisling Magic did a great job at telling it, however I may be too hard hearted to appreciate it. This review is vague as to not provide spoilers.

"I'm a song...and you're my lyrics."

I liked Kai instantly. He was sweet and devoted to Phoenix no matter what. They were high school sweethearts that made it through college and then some, until tragedy struck. Even when she couldn't respond, Kai spent
Georgia Papadopoulou
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
"Silent Music" is a romance novel and it's about the bittersweet love story between Phoenix and Kai.
The story line is really good and it contains some very intense scenes. It is a book full of emotions: love, anger, happiness and sadness. We read the story from both Phoenix and Kai's perspective and that makes it even more interesting, because we have the chance to learn the thoughts and emotions from the two main characters. The book is divided in two parts and I liked more the second one, but
Jody
From the moment I read the premise of this book I was immediately drawn to it. It’s an emotionally intense read, one that pulled at my heartstrings while warming my heart. It’s young love at its finest, most precious, in a touching story that pulled me in with each turn of the page.

Kai and Phoenix are a wonderful couple, one whose love is truly tested after a coma tears them apart, before their combined love of music brings them back together. In a tale told via flashbacks, as well as where
Sunny Shelly Reads
Wow!! Silent Music is the first book I've read by Aisling Magic, and I was blown away! Phoenix and Kai's story was so raw and absolutely magical. The dedication that he shows to Phoenix is both heartwarming and heartwrenching. I sobbed during Part 1, as Kai sat by her bedside week after week, reading passages from her journal and begging her to wake up.

Then we get to Part 2. And I sobbed some more. I loved that Phoenix didn't wake up and everything went back to normal. She really struggled with
Aneta
Sep 15, 2019
Livia Rabelo
Sep 15, 2019

• Perfectly Adequate
  • The Dugout (Brentwood Baseball, #2)
  • Where the Blame Lies
  • You Can Have Manhattan
  • Fighting Absolution
  • War of Hearts
  • Hold on to Hope
  • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
  • Dirty Letters
  • Closer (Stage Dive, #4.6)
  • The Best Kind Of Surprise (Best Kind Novella, #2)
  • That Forever Girl (Getting Lucky, #2)
  • All The Forbidden Things
  • FALCON (Trinity Academy #1)
  • Another
  • Wrecked
  • Our Song
  • Heartless
Aisling Magic is a twenty-something author who can either be found writing about people falling in love or has her nose buried in a book well past her bedtime. She enjoys chocolate, cello music, rainy nights, long drives, traveling the world, and Chris Hemsworth.

About her books: She writes romance stories with a hint of humor. Her heroines may not always be sexy, but are strong, her heroes may not
“Your heartbeat is my music, Phoenix, and your smiles are my lyrics.” 0 likes