Start by marking “Gridlocked (Bounty County, #3)” as Want to Read:
Gridlocked (Bounty County, #3)

Gridlocked

(Bounty County #3)

Wesson Campbell always says the wrong thing at the wrong time when under pressure. Because of that, he has a reputation for being a bit of a dumb meathead. He's a good cop, a master marksman, and spends his free time taking care of his mother, but his social skills and English language proficiency (for a third generation American raised in Montana) are somewhat lacking. Be ...more
Published 2017

To ask other readers questions about Gridlocked, please sign up.

Love2ReadRomance
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gridlocked is AWESOME!!! Totally love Wesson and the things he says! He has such a huge heart, and Molly is perfect for him! Maren Lee is an amazingly talented author, and I can't wait to read book 4 in the Bounty County Series!
Melanie (mells_view)
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh Wesson. What can I say about Wesson? He's not your average hero, but who wants average? He's quirky, funny, sexy, protective, and swoony all rolled into one stacked man! He's one of the many Bounty County police officers, but he's definitely a special one.

Molly Mooney is the very smart, very sweet doctor in Wesson's group of friends. She grew up in Imminence, but spent time away for college and med school. She's back with her own psychiatry practice, and she also works with inmates at the pri
♡Tonya♡
This was my first book by Maren Lee and I really enjoyed it. I was apprehensive going in because I had not read the first two books, but I didn't feel like I was confused about the other characters.

Wesson- that adorable hunk. He was so endearing to me for some reason. He loved with his whole heart (Molly and his mom) and he was a dirty talker. He came across as kind of dopey from time to time, which at first was odd, but as he grew on me (and we met his mom) I just went with it.

Molly - I reall
Kate Hastings
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gah! I heart-eyes LOVE this series.

I'm tempted to say that Maren Lee is getting better and better with each book she writes, but the reality is that she's always been this freaking good, I'm just becoming further invested & completely addicted to all things Bounty County.

With each instalment released, being back in Imminence, Montana is like being back with family & friends & Gridlocked is no exception.

Engaging from the get go, I was barely a few pages in and had already laughed, si
Katerina
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I receive an ARC.Wesson is my new book boyfriend!!!!Fantastic book!!HOT HOT HOT and so funny.You'll love Wesson's Wessonisms.Maren Lee once again you wrote an anazing book!!!Can't wait for your next books!!!
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Shelves: arcs
This book needs to be on everyone's list! It was perfect! And oh....the best proposal EVER!!! Absolutely without a doubt...5 Stars!

Gridlocked (Bounty County 3) by Maren Lee.

It has been pure pleasure reading the Bounty County Series by Maren Lee. All three books were amazing; each book better than the last and that is saying a lot. But holy wow!! Gridlocked was my absolute favorite so far. (Yes, if you were wondering, there is another book in this series coming soon) So not only was Gridlocked
S. Cole
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Maren knocked it out of the park yet again! Molly and Wesson have got to be one of my favorite characters (although, Lane is gonna be a tough one to beat)! This read is sugar and spice and everything nice. You don't want to miss out on this one and the other Bounty County books from an amazing author!
Amelia Oliver
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Like all the books in this series, hot cop alert! Wessen is my favorite forever!!!! Gridlocked is a fluent read with funny and hottness mixed throughout. Amazing work Maren!
Tre Talbot
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG Molly & Wesson are now my favorite couple in this series. As I read each book I'm falling harder and deeper for these characters. Molly isn't your typical woman, she's kept herself in check for quite some time now and I give her a lot of credit for that. Wesson is just hilarious and with his Wessonisms you're surely going to be enjoying yourself while reading. This man has his own set of rules he's trying to abide by with the deliciousness of a alpha make mixed in ooohwiii come over here ...more
Raine
My favorite of the series so far!!!

This is the 3rd book in the series This is about Molly who is a psychiatrist and does work at the local prison and Wesson who is a deputy for the sheriff's department. He doesn't think he is good enough for Molly because she's so smart and he feels he's lacking because he says dumb stuff all the time.

Wesson is AWESOME! Him mixing up words was too funny and adorable! He says:
'I beg to differentiate' instead of 'I beg to differ'
Dora Dora instead of Bora Bora
'squi
Shannon Stuckey
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolute MUST read this hilariously steamy book!!!!!!!!

Maren Lee is quickly becoming one of my automatic one-click authors. Gridlocked was such a great read! Wesson had me laughing out loud with his Wessonisms and the chemistry between Molly and Wess was sizzling hot. Gridlocked had just enough suspense to keep you hooked and so hot I was surprised my kindle didn't start smoking. I absolutely can not wait for more from Bounty County!
Steph Poe
Aug 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wesson and Molly were a fun couple to read about. Some people might think Wesson is dumb, but I loved his "Wessonisms". I was cracking up at them. He is such a sweet character that it doesn't matter that he never seems to say the right thing. He says the right things when it really matters, like confessing his love for Molly or dirty talking her.
I loved getting to know all of the other characters again.
This book was HOT!!! If you like steamy sex scenes with lots of dirty talk, then Wesson and M
NavyWifery BookBlog
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don't think I have ever laughed as much while reading a book. Maren is a story telling genius. I laughed until I cried and my stomach hurt.

Gridlocked is the 3rd book in the Bounty County series and follows Wesson and Molly. Wesson is a tough, sex cop who just can't get his idioms correct. this makes for hilarious conversations. Molly is a doctor who still holds her V card at the age of 33.

This book is also HOT as hell and well the burns!

While this book can be read without reading the first tw
Tamara Harrington
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I first started reading The Bounty County Series, I wasn't sure that it could get better than book 1, then Maren wrote book 2 and now we are onto book 3 and DAAAAAAAAMN!!! Is Maren smashing it!!!!
This is Wesson and Molly's book and good lord, these two are just out of this world. There has been some on and off flirting and I am so glad that it is finally on!
Wesson is such a dork and his "Wessonisms" are just so awesome but at the same time is he sexy with a dash of Alpha and keeps you com
Karen Sedgman
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Where to start with this review Maren! This Bounty County Series! Only keeps getting better! So we had some drama! So many laughs! Loved Wesson his quirkisms, dorkisms and wessonisms! Molly is a dream! But together they are soooo hot, these two just can't get enough of one another! Loved everything about this, so looking forward to U Turn! Katie & Ryan's story! This is going to be good, look out Jake!
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rom-com
4.5 stars for me
This story is my favourite in the series so far. I absolutely adored Wesson's character and his quirky phrases and behaviour. He was a perfect fit for sensible, naive Molly. I loved how he took care of her and always handled her with gentleness and kindness.
Who said an Alpha Sheriff can't have a sweet side.
Plenty of action and plot twists, along with seriously hot chemistry make this a perfect romance read. Maren Lee is fast becoming a favourite author for me. Already looking f
V. Theia
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Gridlocked in book 3 in the Bounty County Series about a town of the hottest (dirtiest) cops you could ever wish to meet.

I'd say each romance is a standalone, but to appreciate the fuller picture it's always best to start at book one.

I simply adored Wesson and Molly. Right from the beginning it was instant smitten. This couple and their courtship was just lovely and easy, there was no game playing or hesitation on either side. Wesson is a complete sweetheart from the way he takes care of and re
Jenny Prose
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Gridlocked by Maren Lee

I received an advance readers copy from the author in exchange for my honest review.

I have said it in the past but will say it again, I'm so glad I found the Bounty County Series and I'm only sorry it took me so long to finally read it.

Book 3 is incredible. We get Wesson and Molly's story. OMG how can you not love Wesson with his Wesson-isms. He says the wrong thing and has all of these funny antidotes that are so off you need an interpreter for him. But this man
Angela
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So I am a newbie to this series, but after reading this one, I must go back and read the other 2. This has to be one of the funniest books I have ever read. I found myself laughing constantly while reading, and wanting to call my friends who I was buddy reading with at 1 in the morning cause I reached a good part.

Wesson and Molly's story although not conventional, is the picture perfect relationship we are all searching for. You never know what you are going to get with those two. Whether they a
Tiffany
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Gridlocked by Maren Lee is book #3 in her Bounty County series, which follows the small-town cops of the sheriff's department in Imminence, Montana. I've read and enjoyed the previous books in the series and Gridlocked is my favorite so far.

Psychiatrist Molly Mooney has returned to her hometown of Imminence, where she now runs her own practice. She works with the local department of corrections, where many of her patients come from. As competent as she is with others, she's got her own issues an
Sarah V
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 star read for me. This is my first Maren Lee book and although I started at book 3 in the Bounty County series, I didn’t feel lost with all the other characters. Wesson is just divine!! He’s absolutely hilarious with all his mixed up sayings aka “Wessonisms” but has an heart of gold and he brings a lot of heat to your kindle with Molly! Sooo HAWT!! The way he treats her melts your heart. The storyline has a good mix of light feelings and then drama. I’m definitely keen to go back and read bo ...more
Clare-Marie-BookAddict
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I started this series backwards. Oops. Nevertheless I really liked it!

I think I'd call this erotic-rom-com because while the heat is hot, I found myself laughing out loud many times. And for that I enjoyed immensely.
Ash.loveofbooks
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First off, who doesn't love a man in uniform? I know I do. I loved Wes. He is lovable and one of a kind. I also liked how this book was sort of an opposites attract kind of romance. Two people who you don't think would make a good couple, are actually perfect for each other.

This book had me laughing and swooning in all the right places. I loved Wes and his Wesson-isms. A fantastic read!
Tarrah Anders
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
He may seem dumb, but he sure is smart.
I freakin' loved Wesson!
Period.
Loved! Loved! Loved!

This gem was perfectly steamy with a little bit of wonder.
The relationship between the Molly & Wesson was adorable and hilarious most of the time mixed with some sweet and serious.
I truly love the gang of girls in this series, they have each others back which shined through the events of this book.

Now... I just have to be patient for UTurn!
Maren Lee
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I really love Wesson. He's adorkable. I hope you love him too!
Skylar
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a lighter, low-angst, dirty, sweet read. I absolutely loved it.
Wesson and Molly were an amazing couple. Geez, I'm still laughing about his cat's name. I loved the whole cast of characters. Although this is a stand alone, I must go back and read the first two books in the series.
Lynda
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewd
Another amazing book by Maren Lee. Less than a month ago Maren was a new author to me. Today, I’ve read all 3 books and can’t wait for more. In this book Wesson and Molly need a little push to get together. He’s a police officer and she’s a psychiatrist. He doesn’t think he deserves someone like her. Once they get together let the fun, hotness, suspense, and laughter begin.

Molly and Wesson are incredible together. They are patient with each other and honest. The emotions they go through you can
Kylee
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you have not indulged in the Bounty County series, you need to one click those bad boys now. This is the third book and Wes had me laughing so much during this book that my other half thought I was nuts. You will fall head over heels in love with Wesson and his mannerisms and the guy is seriously sweet with a HUGE side of sexy and dirty to satisfy all your romantic book cravings. Wes and Molly's story has it all with secrets, drama, suspense and a few crazy moments that just make everything m ...more
Mary  Meredith
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bounty County is back and they are taking no prisoners. There aren't enough emojis to show you how I felt during this story. I laughed a lot. Wanted to hurt Justin, and was shocked half the time. Maren kept you guessing what the tension and turmoil would be for this couple to overcome.
Wesson is the sweetest hero out there. I believe he is my favorite of the Bounty County boys. He has a good heart but stands up for those he loves and wants to protect. His Mom is hilarious and their relationship i
Gypsy Soul Korina
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Dragon sized stars!

The more I read about the characters of Bounty County...the more I fall in love with them. It all started in Ride-Along with Justin and Chloe. Then we fell a little more in love with Bounty County in Changing Lanes...I mean, it's Jake and Lane.
BUT, Maren Lee teaches us that like fine wine, Bounty County only gets better. Think white wine.... the Conundrum white blend, if you will. You'll fall in love with his Wessonisms. You'll love sweet innocent Molly.
Gridlocked provide
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
...writing alpha males and women who refuse to put up with their shit...

Maren Lee is a former bartender, current mountain woman, and contemporary erotic romance author. Her first novel, Ride-along, was written on a dare and she loved doing it so much, she decided to write a whole series based on the Bounty County Sheriff's Department hotties. Maren has no plans to stop creating this world of small

Bounty County (5 books)
  • Ride-along (Bounty County, #1)
  • Changing Lanes (Bounty County, #2)
  • U-Turn (Bounty County, #4)
  • Detour (Bounty County #5)