Start by marking “Finding My Pack” as Want to Read:

Finding My Pack

(My Pack #1)

Alternative Cover Edition of ASIN: B0179VQOHU

Book one in the My Pack series

Abandoned as a baby and forced to grow up way too fast, Kitten has learned to live and survive by her own unique code. When Kitten is at her lowest point and thinks she can’t carry on, she meets an extraordinary group of men who welcome her into their home and their hearts, showing her more
Published February 2016 (first published October 27th 2015)

Start your review of Finding My Pack
Erin *Proud Book Hoarder*
The main character gets too annoying to handle for me to enjoy this one. At first she's fine but she slowly turns into this irritating, ignorant, too-good-to-be-true, slightly manipulative thing. She even keeps mispronouncing Yoga and "Yoba" which is supposed to be endearing. It's hard to cheer for romantic relationships when the woman is obsessed with stuffed animals, piggyback rides and acting like a child around eight men. Also, her name is actually Kitten....which gets annoying since they ...more
♛ Garima ♛

DNF @45%
Deborah

Cliffhanger

I'd gone out with my kindle and the book I was going to read but I was struggling to settle and so six or seven books later I started this, I knew from the title it was a shifter book but that was it.
I have very mixed feelings about this book and honestly I can understand why people both love and hate it. Lots of things bothered me but there was something here and I'll be reading 'Keeping My Pack' when it's released at the end of this month.
Kitten was found in a dumpster with her
Gwendolyn Hooks
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read it twice!!!

I'm in love. The book was unique with the characters and I wouldn't change any of them. however it seemed to me to be more of an intro of the Heroes and the heroin . I didn't mind that at all. I loved the interaction between them and it made the book more believable. My concern is the plot started to me about 67% in leaving you with a cliffhanger. I do not mind this as long as the next book is just as detailed with feelings and interactions as the first otherwise this book should
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Overall, very enjoyable (especially for fans of CL Stone). Kitten was a bit annoying at times. She has a photographic memory yet no understanding of some basic things? I get that she was a street kid, but she read tons of books and was exposed to lots of people and things that would have furthered her understanding of basics. It was annoying at times, but overall, still a good read if you are into reverse harems.
Alia Ros
Why did it have to end like that? Ahhhhh
Isabella - Madly in Love with Books
Well. I really like reverse harem stories. 5, 6, 7, 8 guys to your beck and call? Hell yeah! (In books - in real life I don‘t even want to handle one). The problem is ... except the Meredith Gentry series by Laurel K. Hamilton I haven‘t read one, that I found really good. They are bad to mediocre.

This one was more bad than mediocre, to be honest. The biggest problem with so many main protagonists is, the author has to be hella good at world and first and foremost character building. Otherwise
 ~*~Princess Nhya~*~
Great intro to this series. Refreshing approach with this subject matter. Alot of mystery. Great characters.

*Cliffhanger Alert* 2nd book is due out June 30 2016.
Somia
Jan 18, 2020 rated it liked it
Abandoned as a baby and forced to grow up way too fast on the streets, Kitten has learned to live and survive on her own, without losing her humanity. When she thinks the end has come, that she'll be dead soon she finds herself rescued/helped by a group of 8 men, whose bonds to one another are stronger than blood. Welcoming her into their home and, hearts, they find themselves eager to please her (well all but one - Jace is an idiot for a while).

With the 8 men Kitten finds something she never
Lexy
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was an intense read
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
3 good start to the series

If you like RH but get a little tired and bored with how slow the romance seems to move sometimes then this book is right up your ally. The decision for the guys to only be with Kitten happened very quickly and she was very accepting of the situation. She barely even blinked an eye when she found out they were wolf shifters.

While I enjoyed how quick things moved I felt that Kitten's acceptance was fairly far fetched. This is a girl who grew up on the street and was
Vickie***
Ok so I've read books where there h is shared among a few men, but never this many.

This was an interesting read. Seeing how she was shared among the 8 men. There was no favoritism among these men. This indeed was not erotica as it is sad in the genre taglines though (well I mean she is shared with 8 men, but nothing SUPER sexual really happened).

Her age really did throw me off a bit though. She has said herself that she is 16 (view spoiler)
Gaby★Me Myshelf and I★
This was a guilty pleasure.

I notice a lot of negative reviews on this book and I can see where they are coming from. Under normal circumstances I might have given this a 3 or lower but the difference I think was audio . I picked this up on Libby and the narrator was awesome. Multiple POV and multiple narrators made this really enjoyable and gave it a more authentic feel than I think I would have found reading it. I probably would have rolled my eyes so much they might have got stuck, that or
Alvin Laws
May 09, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Complete disappointment

JUVENILE in every way. At times it felt like parenting moments; at other times...okay the whole time the characters (ALL of them) were unrealistic. Someone should take this concept and make it great. Unbelievable, the whole book. Grown men have too much pride, integrity, and (should have had) enough adult experience to behave like this. Creepy!!!!!! Author do your research on matters you want to write about, and plainly know nothing about. Young adult women don't behave
Varied Books
3.25 stars.
Story about h w/ 8 H's. I liked all the MC though for story's sake 6 H's for me would of worked better. Easier to follow.

Story is told from different pov but a higher percentage from h. Not an erotic book. No sex scenes but there were a few hot foreplay scenes. Some parts dragged but I liked the story.
Th
Jamie (The Kansan Reader)
I love reverse harem stories. Don't ask why! I just do. I saw this and thought what the heck.

I was going in thinking that I will probably not like this, but it turns out that I do. Kitten flows well with the boys. I liked the story line and thought some parts were just extremely cute. I don't have much to say other than I liked the story.

This may also have to do with the fact I hardly slept last night because I was reading and I am just to tired to really put any effort into writing. Moving on
Sharon Mariampillai
Thank you SJ for recommending this series to me. This was a fantastic read. It is similar to The Ghost Bird series by C.L. Stone. Except instead of 9 guys, there are 8 guys after one girl and they are wolves?. The heroine, Kitten, was a strong character. I found that she has some of the same qualities as Sang from the Ghost bird. She is sweet and funny. I thought the guys were perfect. Just like Sang, I want all the guys for her. Right now my favourite guys are Finn and Tristan. However, I am ...more
Alaina
Not going to lie, Kitty/Kitten/Whatever her name is annoyed me for most of this book.

Finding My Pack is about a girl who doesn't really know who she is. Since day one, she's been held captive. She doesn't know what love is or anything else really. She's constantly beaten and berated. So when she gets the chance to run away, she motherfucking sprints. I'm talking knees to chest bitch. She's gone.

Kitten was annoying for most of this book. I didn't really know her age until near the end of this?
JadeShea
Kitten has been homeless her whole life. She's used to a harsh reality, and fending for herself. But after being attacked one night, and found by two guys things change for her.
She's taken to a very nice house with eight guys living there. Things seem plenty strange to Kitten, but she's never really known what normal was anyways.

However, as her feelings grow stronger for each of these guys, and they learn more about her secrets come out and their whole world is soon turned upside down.

I
Marguerite (M)
Rating : ?

Now that I read almost only RH, I need to give this one another try. I vaguely remember it being sweet and stuff but I did not enjoy it a lot. Let's just wait for the third book to be released!
Talltree
Aug 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: b-rh
4.25 stars!
Sarah Kalaitzidis
Jun 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: werewolves
reminds me alot of another book ive read only it was an erotica book XD
-also never ever release gold fish into the wild. they are a invasive species...
Chloe
Mar 19, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Dislike that she is only 16 and full grown men are trying to have sex with her. Did not finish at 26%.
Jeanny
Slow start & Hell of a cliffhanger ending. I rate this a strong 3.
Pet peeve: virgin
HJ
1st person-h, present tense. Needs some grammar and punctuation editing.

Not for me.
Saskia
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my first book by this author and I really liked it. There was a little bit of dark in the beginning and the end, but the rest was actually really sweet. I loved the family dynamics and how Kittten has a different bond with each of the guys and how she delights in the little things in life. looking forward tor eading the next book.
Coco.V
Jan 18, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (1/18/2020)! ...more
Autumn Miller ~ autumnbookreads
MAJOR SPOILERS THROUGHOUT:
I loved this book! It constantly had my attention and I did not want to put it down. Every time I put this down I would find my thoughts drifting back to it and the story line. I didn't want to do anything else.
I can see why people would not like this book. It isn't very plot driven until the last 85% or so and I can see where the characters could come off annoying. This whole book is very character driven and I can see where someone that is reading this would
⋆☆☽ Kriss ☾☆⋆
The good news is that, compared to a lot of the reverse harem books I've read, this was executed far better.

Most books in this genre I've come across tend to be really short, simplistic, with attraction, sex, and love happening in rapid fire succession without any development against a tissue paper thin plot to make it marketable in a certain genre. The idea for them tends to be "basic erotic romance except the heroine has sex with SEVERAL guys!" rather than taking advantage of the unique
Nazbit91
May 22, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Finding Somewhere to Belong (Seaside Wolf Pack, #1)
  • Phoenix (The Stardust Series, #1)
  • Finding the Fire Within (Seaside Wolf Pack, #2)
  • Trying To Live With The Dead (The Veil Diaries, #1)
  • Their Shifter Princess (Their Shifter Princess #1)
  • Charcoal Tears (Seraph Black, #1)
  • Her Wolf (Silver Shifter #1)
  • Finding the Power Within (Seaside Wolf Pack, #3)
  • Wolf Hunted (The Last Shifter, #1)
  • Watercolour Smile (Seraph Black, #2)
  • Her Dragon (Silver Shifter #2)
  • Infinity Chronicles (Infinity Chronicles #1)
  • The Vixen's Lead (Kit Davenport, #1)
  • Introductions (The Ghost Bird, #1)
  • When the Dead Come A Knockin' (The Veil Diaries, #2)
  • Smoke and Wishes (Best Wishes #1)
  • Pack War (Their Shifter Princess #2)
  • Her Bear (Silver Shifter #3)
Lane Whitt is a reader turned writer who found her niche with Reverse-Harem. As an Ohio resident, she spends her summers outdoors and winters inside freezing her butt off. She likes sticking her tongue out at people from the safety of her car, ice cream, and short walks on the beach (walking in sand is hard, ya know?)
With no formal training in writing, Lane Whitt takes pride in writing in plain

My Pack (3 books)
  • Keeping My Pack (My Pack, #2)
  • Loving My Pack (My Pack #3)
“I turn over prop my head in my hand and watch Tristan sleep. His bar back is uncovered with the sheets raped around his waist. He is clearly a blanket stealer; his sand-colored hair is a wild mess. I like it that way.
“what are you doing” I can barely understand him with his face barred in the pillow
“oh, nothing I have decided to become your creepy stocker, that’s all. I barred your old one out back, hope you don’t mind” I say deadpan.
Tristan grumbles something and turns his head towards me “someone woke up in a weirdo mood” he says.
I widen my eyes and give him the creepiest smile I can manage without a mirror. “you have a squishy face and I shall call you squishy face and you shall be mine.” Tristan bursts out laughing before he smacks me with a pillow right in my face.”
3 likes
“was born trash. Literally, I was found in a dumpster with my umbilical cord still attached.” 1 likes