Start by marking “With Us (Amato, #1)” as Want to Read:
With Us (Amato, #1)

With Us

(Amato #1)

More than just a dimpled smile and chiseled jaw, Theo Amato’s quick-thinking and bold confidence made him successful. Heavy responsibilities left time for close friends and family, but nothing more. It wasn’t until he looked into a pair of big green eyes that his focus changed.

Full lips, a gorgeous face, and an endearing personality had him hooked from the start.

There wa
Published January 13th 2017

To ask other readers questions about With Us, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Layla
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Layla It is a standalone and complete story. There will be at least one more book in the future, but it will center around a different couple. Hope this…moreIt is a standalone and complete story. There will be at least one more book in the future, but it will center around a different couple. Hope this helps! (less)

✦❋Arianna✦❋
Jan 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017

3.5 Stars!!

'With Us' was my first read by this author and while I didn’t love it, I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to read more from her. Layla Frost delivers an intriguing, sexy, yet very sweet story filled with just a little bit of everything. If you love your heroes to be tall, dark and handsome and a little dangerous, then you don’t want to miss this one, because trust me, Theo Amato was exactly that and more.

Dahlia had a hard life growing up. Moving from a fostering home to another, w
Stacey is Sassy
***IT'S ALIVE!!!***

One of the best books I've read this year ;-)

Bloody Hell!! With Us was awesome.

She's a good girl who has never been bad.

He's good...ish and kind of bad...ish.

She has never had a family and wants one.

He has a big family and wants to give her one.

It's like a fairytale when Prince Charming (in a suit) sweeps the fair maiden (in her ballet flats) off her feet.

But not everything is as it seems.

Will she trust the feelings that have grown between them?

Can he trust that she will still
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Dec 03, 2016 rated it really liked it

description

This is Theo Amato and Dahlia Kincaid's story. Dahlia is working two jobs just to make ends meet. After growing up in foster care she is used to being alone and looking out for herself. Until one day when a gorgeous stranger comes into her café and sparks fly.

Theo Amato is gorgeous commanding and rich, and when he sets his eyes on the lovely Dahlia his obsession knows no bounds. But Theo is keeping secrets that when exposed could very well send Dahlia running from him forever.

I enjoyed this one
Gi's Spot Reviews
Holy smokes!!! With Us blew my freakin’ mind and Theo and Dahlia stole my heart!!! What an way to open up the new year with extraordinary story!!! Adored every single word of it, and Theo… Swoon… He is PERFECT! A true Must Read!

Theo and Dahlia meet in the most ordinary of ways, with him taking a glimpse at her working on a coffe shop, but their story is anything but.

Dahlia has been alone in life for so long, and struggling to live day by day, working herself to the bone, that when a handsome –
♡Tonya♡
** IT'S LIVE! **

** ARC received in exchange for an honest review  **

This story had it all for me - steam, suspense and sweet love.  It's also very tricky to review because I don't want to give away any of the twist and turns.  I will say I am glad I read this as my first book of 2017. Hopefully it sets the pace for the rest of the year!

The story was sectioned into two parts.

The first part was Theo and Dahlia meeting and falling for each other.  Theo was so devoted to Dahlia, there was no one
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, mafia
James, Knox, Knight, Remy, Luke, Braden, Cam... Step aside boys 'cause there's a new BBF in town, and his name is Theo Amato.

I'm not going to talk about the book because once started, I would go on and on and on and then have to spoiler my whole review, and I don't want to do that. It's enough to say, this book was brilliant, I didn't want to put it down, and it's a must read.

But let's go back to Theo because him, I could talk about for days. He was so darn perfect. There were times he would sa
Shadi ***save your ratings use disclaimers**
I would give it 10 stars if I could.

Trying to come up with a way to review a book without using spoilers is freakin HARD people but since this book is completely safe and I do believe it would be a better read without spoilers I won’t do it.. However, I know once I get going I will just prattle on continuously because that is how much I loved the book, the characters and the plot.

So I will start with the characters first. I am always all about characterization in my books. I love it, I can’t get
Layla
Dec 02, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
It's LIVE: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MZ28O3P

1/13 Update- Today is the day! With Us is LIVE and available on Kindle Unlimited!
description

1/12 Update- One day left! I'm not freaking out. What makes you think I'm freaking out. Maybe you're the one who is freaking out. (Okay, I'm freaking out)
description

1/10 Update- Three days left... Pass the vodka.

description

1/5 Update- Some #TheoThursday goodness. A little over a week left!

Barbara➰
Well, I finally got around to reading this. The first half would be 5+++ stars. I absolutely LOVE Theo. I mean, hot, panty-melting goodness right there. He was freaking amazing and a perfect hero (hence he made my perfect-hero shelf). I liked Dahlia a lot too. She was sweet and kind. She'd been dealt a hard time in life but she picked herself up and was doing the best she could. And who doesn't want a Prince to step in and give you everything you could ever want including a family?

I loved all t
D
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! This book was hands down AMAZING! Theo is a absolutely amazing hero. Like going to the top of my book boyfriend list lol. I really like Dahlia as well. The side characters were amazing too. Like this was just that AMAZING! Read this book you will love it!

Safety Note: 100% safe
Nicla
I loved it. Another fantastic book by Layla Frost. She is definitely one of my favorite authors. With Us is a delicious love story with amazing bunch of characters. Theo is the perfect hero. There is nothing he wouldn't do for Dahlia. I thought Dahlia was awesome too. She is sweet and funny. I seriously loved everything about it. Highly recommend.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Any push/pull (view spoiler)
Roksana
4 Theo Stars!

The Hero "Theo" saved this book for me..if it was not for him, it would have been a much lower rating! I had some issues with the book that were pulling me back, however, Theos's awesomeness and alpha-ness was strong enough to put me through to the end....
 photo v7BbgZP_zpswmjzjzcv.gif
This Hero for sure was not a "cliche" typical manwhore billionaire in today's books in romantic settings...
How many times have you read about a wealthy Hero who had no sex for many years?...
How many times have you read about this
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
Check out this and my other reviews at My Blog, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest

★Book Basics★

Genre : - Cont. Romance
Series : - Stand Alone
Love triangle? - (view spoiler)
Cheating? - (view spoiler)
HEA? - (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author/or in this series? - Yes
Rating - 4 stars

★Review★

Having previously read Hyde and Seek (Hyde #1) by Layla Frost by this author and really enjoying it, I was looking forward to starting this one.

And I have to say
Mindy Lou's Book Review
This one seemed a bit more serious than this authors usual style but I still loved it. Theo was a very protective Hero. He took very good care of Dahlia, who has not had a great past.

It was an insta-love but still a slow burn. Theo was hooked at first site but took his time getting to know her. He seemed to read her very well and adjusted himself to what she could handle.

I liked the mystery to the story even though you can probably guess some of what's going on. I really like the fact that thi
Samantha K
This is an excellent mafia romance with a terrific j/p H. There's no cheating, no ow/om drama, no abuse, and no triggers. This H is devoted to the h. He takes one look at her and he falls for her but it's not an instant love/hop in bed story. The H knows she's different and will be worth the wait. He woos her and takes his time. He waits several dates just to kiss her and waits longer still to have sex with her. He wants her to fall for him first. When they do finally have sex, it's hot and very ...more
Libby Harrison

Cheating: none
HEA: yes with babies!
Triggers: none

Average score: 5/5

Best Line: “I’m attached”

Worst Line: “My life pretty much began and ended with me.”

Personal Review:
A great romance between a protective and dedicated businessman and a hard working, independent woman.

Random Ramblings
•Aww, such a sweet opening
•This girl has jokes!
•Their banter made me feel s
Janie
I loved every second of this book. And one of the main reasons is hot and sexy as hell Theo Amato. I also really loved Dahlia too. They were perfect for each other. I loved that all of the drama came from life and only made their relationship stronger. The secondary characters were all amazing. The twist totally threw me for a loop. I can't wait for Luc's book. I was also really looking forward to another characters book but that won't be happening.
Laurie
Jan 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mafia
Excited is probably the best way to describe it when I got my With Us ARC. A huge fan of her book, Hyde and Seek, I’d heard some early buzz that was as promising as heck, especially about Theo. Tall, dark, and dangerous… sign me up!

Theo is all he was built up to be and more. Although an anti-hero in some ways, he was perfectly alpha-sweet, caring, and careful, knowing when to tread lightly and when to come on strong. He had a plan on how to not only capture his prey but also to make sure he gets
C
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: totally-safe
5/5!

OMFG! This book hit ALL my favourite things I love in a story!!

-100% safe!
- OTT Alpha male
- fun family characters
-H was NOT a manwhore.... hadn't been with anyone in years!!
- Mafia/ Darker themes
- Funny
- LOVED the build up between characters!!!
- action and mystery
-no OW/OM drama
-HOT scenes
- and an epilogue!

-It's very hard to find a darker themed/ mafia book that is 100% safe or the H is not a manwhore! That's one BIG reason why I lived this book!

-This book was soooo easy to read! It flow
RJ
OMG I LOVED THIS HERO SO HARD. He was just amazing!!! If you want a H who chases and never wavers then Theo is your man. He was everything I love to read about. Plus he wasn't a manwhore and we never had to hear about any past woman! Thank you to the author for that!

That is all. I love Theo.
Zaynab
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 happy ending stars :)))
Denisa
2.5 Meh.

This was sooo boring. I kept waiting for somthing to happen, for the book to become interesting.
And I waited and waited and waited.
At one point, something did change. Unfortunately, it was too short and useless and meh; if I knew, I'd probably have DNFed this book.

The characters were boring, the plot was boring, and their story... well... it was boring.

Ah well, it could have been worse I guess, the MCs weren't total idiots, so that's ok.
Dunno if I'd recommend this one to others though.
Naksed
Erin
Jan 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
First of all, this is a long book. Be prepared. Somehow I read this book in one day. I may have neglected multiple children and a husband to do so. It wasn't that I couldn't stop turning the pages because of suspense, it was more that I didn't want to leave the story. I wanted to keep reading and reading because I was just enjoying the words on the pages. Honestly, this probably was a little too long, but because I was enjoying the story I didn't mind too much.

This isn't an unique story. It's a
Raine
Loved it!!!

I totally loved this book. The first half was slow and sweet...a build-up. And then the second half of the book was solo good with that slight twist. I can't wait for the next book in this series.
Emily
Theo Amato was intrigued the minute he saw the coffee shop girl, wanting to know more he beings frequenting the coffee shop. Dahlia Kincaid knows one thing, she is out of Theo's league, when he asks her for a date she accepts but isn't sure there will be a second one. Theo is enchanted, he knows she is the one and is also incredibly skittish about trusting him.

Theo has secrets and the more Dahlia becomes an integral part of his life, the more he knows he has to tell her who he is. They are in b
Ann Lou
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 "No one f*cks with us stars!

Wooot! woot! We have a goood one here, people. A frakking good one. I wasn't expecting the twist. I had my suspicions and turns out, I was right.

Our h Dahlia is a barista. She has a hard life. Working two jobs to pay bills. She grew up in foster care and has no family. She's self reliant and strong. Plus, she loves to read smutty books in her free time. Who won't love her?

Our H is Theo Amato. He's Italian and owns Amaric. He is also loyal and for him, family is ev
J. C.  Red
Jan 23, 2017 added it
Shelves: dnf

I got to 30% and I think I’m going to call it, at least for the time being.

I really liked this in the beginning, it started out strong with pretty good MCs and then it just turned sooo boring. And after reading so many reviews that stated that it continues to be boring, I think there’s not much point in going on.
I’m disappointed though, because I thought the beginning was good and quite engaging, and even though I like long books, in this case I don’t think the extra detail was really necessar

Turning Pages At ...: With Us by Layla Frost 56 31 Feb 20, 2017 04:15AM

• Bad Beat (The Gamblers #2)
  • LIE (Right Men Series, #1)
  • Night Angel
  • Forever & Always (Always & Forever, #2)
  • Bound to Be Taken (Rock Wood Pack #2)
  • The Last Confession
  • Just Give In
  • Skin Deep
  • Paths (The Killers #2)
  • King's Ransom
  • Taboo (Shades of Deception, #2)
  • Daring Attraction
  • Saving Molly (The Lost Brothers MC)
  • Underwater (Serendipity, #1)
  • Into the Blackness (The Blackness, #4)
  • Devotion
  • Score
  • Loving His Forever (Forever Series, #2)
Layla Frost has always been a rebel. A true badass.

Growing up, Layla used to hide under her blanket with a flashlight to read the Sweet Valley High books she pilfered from her older sister. It wasn’t long before she was reading hidden Harlequins during class at school. This snowballed into pulling all-nighters after the promise of “just one more chapter”.

Her love of reading, especially the romance
“Bringing up Theo’s number in my phone, my finger hovered over the button for a moment before I
touched it. It rang twice before he connected.
“Is everything okay?” he asked by way of greeting.
“Yeah, it’s fine. How far away are you?”
“Not far. Why?” There was an alert edge to his voice. “What’s wrong?”
“Nothing,” I said through a small laugh. “Are you too far to turn around and come back?”
“I’m never too far to get to you.”
Although his answer made me smile, I began to doubt my impulsive decision. “Never mind—”
“I’ll be there in fifteen.”
0 likes
“I’m fucking addicted, and out of my damn mind.
And I was fine with both.”
0 likes