Start by marking “Consumed by Revenge (Consumed #1)” as Want to Read:
Consumed by Revenge (Consumed #1)

Consumed by Revenge (Consumed #1)

Aspen
Shattered
Heartbroken
So many secrets
I needed to be consumed by him
I was…
Little did we know
That was only the beginning
Jake
Unexpected
Damaged
I was consumed by revenge
No room for anything else
Not even her…
Little did we know
Heartbroken was the least of our troubles
Published December 27th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Consumed by Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Consumed by Revenge

Start your review of Consumed by Revenge (Consumed #1)
Sassy Southern
Jan 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Aspen has visions and works at the gym that her brother Brock owns. Aspen is trying to get over Adam and when she meets Jake Sinclair he may be the answer to her needs with a one night stand. But Aspen must also help Adam find his missing girlfriend, Beth, who has vanished without a trace.

Jake Sinclair has one thing on his mind and all of that is put in jeopardy when he meets Aspen. Yet he must stick to the plan as he promised he would.

But what happens when Aspen figures out more than s
Avid Reader
Jan 28, 2017 rated it liked it
In this short and sweet beginning to the consumed series Abigail M. begins to weave a tale of revenge that may not be what it seems. Jake is on a mission to find his brothers killer and he believes he has. He never expected for a complication like Aspen to get in the way. Aspen is a unique character herself.

Aspen has a gift. A gift that will hopefully help her to find out where her missing friend is. Aspen has never used her gift in this way before and will hopefully be able to control it withou
Kate_mrs539
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From the beginning of book one I was consumed! Consumed by Revenge is the first book in the series. We are introduced to Aspen and her crew of friends as they are desperately trying to find their kidnapped friend. This series takes them through the process of finding her and then figuring out who has targeted their small group of friends. I fell in love with these characters immediately and literally ate through this series.

Abigail M does a great job creating characters you want to know and her
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
☆☆☆☆.5
~Jenny~

Talk about twists and turns. The author holds nothing back in this epic story. Right from page one, it was clear to me that I was going to be consumed by this book. The blurb itself should suck a reader in, maybe spike their interest at least. This is my first read by Abigail M. and I was not disappointed at all. She definitely takes you on a ride and leaves you wanting more in the end. Good thing Consumed by Deception Part Two is ready and waiting for me on my kindle because I'm st
Midwest Romantic
Jan 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Originally posted on my blog Live Laugh & Love Books

This was a short story and was kind of all over the place, and I didn't really get a connection to the characters, which was disappointing.
But despite being kinda hectic, the storyline was decent and it kept me reading and with the cliffhanger I was intrigued to know what might happen next!

*I voluntarily reviewed a copy of these books. I was not compensated for my review, and I was not required to write a positive review. The opinion expressed
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review will be short & sweet since it's a quick read, plus I'm not one to drop spoilers. Jake is on a mission to find his brother's killer when he meets Aspen. She has a gift that she keeps on the down low, but using it to find her friend, without losing herself in the process. However, the problem is the connection they have to each other, because neither wants distractions. This is a quick and exciting read. Abigail M. has a very talented writing style that quickly became addictive. Her d ...more
Rebecca Austin
Feb 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: review-sassy
This was a short story that was filled with action and almost too much happening at the same time.

We got glimpses into what Aspen could see with her visions and were trying to figure out how they were related to Beth and Aspen was trying to put the pieces together without worrying Adam and Brock.

The parts with Jake and Danny came out of no where and I was honestly confused at how this was coming together as I thought the story was headed in a different direction with Aspen trying to find Beth.

I
Lisa White
Mar 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Drama, a twist, more drama and another twist. That is what this book has.

Aspen, who works for her brother at his gym, is finally stepping out and trying to get over, Adam, who also works at the same gym.

She decided to have a one night stand to get her life back together. Because on top of working for her protective brother and her ex, she is intertwined in helping find Adam's current girlfriend who is missing.

In walk Jake, her one night stand who now is employed at the very same gym. Now Jake
Wit & Wonder Books