Start by marking “Draw The Line” as Want to Read:
Draw The Line

Draw The Line

3.77  ·  Rating details ·  22 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
The performance artist and the con artist unite in the ultimate marriage of convenience.

Performance artist Argyle Brink lives life as one big art exhibit. He never misses an opportunity to take a chance and stand by his convictions. Only fame has eluded him.

In order to save her family’s estate, Malone Summersfield must never return to England. After conning an art critic i
Published December 27th 2016 by Kindle Press

To ask other readers questions about Draw The Line, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Draw The Line

Shrimalya
Jan 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, romance
This was a really interesting and unique book.Though its primarily a romance, the writing style and the storyline is something we don't see normally in this genre.

My favorite thing about this book were the characters and the author's writing style!Argyle and Malone are so original and unique, I've never some across such complex and quirky characters.
I admired Malone!She was intelligent,witty and had an endless amount of patience lol!I loved how her brain worked and how she was passionate about t
Mia Sparks
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the story of a big love. An affair of the heart. Art at it’s most wonderful and fluid. That’s what the hero of this story would say. Being the madcap artist that he is, Argyle Brink believes in extremes. Malone, his wife of necessity at least at first, is drawn into this world when the mad she was due to marry ditches her at an art exhibit that Argyle is presenting.
They marry on a whim, televised, and live their lives under the scrutiny of cameras from then on. From initial attraction fi
Becca
Jan 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Such a fun and quirky book! It took me a little bit to figure out what the heck was going on at first, but once you get into the book the true adventure begins.

Malone finds herself in quite the predicament. She came to the US on a fiancée Visa and all of sudden her fiancee is gone. So in steps Argyle Brinks ready to save the day. Within minutes Malone finds herself in front of a judge, in front a camera and married to this crazy man who decides the two of them need each other.

Argyle Brinks beli
Danielle
Feb 09, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Couldn't finish...didn't like at all.
Shelly Wygant
Feb 18, 2017 rated it really liked it

Argyle is looking for the next big way to express his are. Malone is looking for a way to stay in the states. Begins a wild ride of a marriage of convenience. As the two get to know each other will find happiness.

What made this entire story for me was the characters. Argyle is a artist that was out there at times but had a way of words and you couldn't help but love him. Some may see him as strange, or artist
Anna
Dec 11, 2016 rated it liked it
This book moves quickly, a bit too quick and then plateaus. There is not a lot of build up for the plot. I found the author focuses on the characters and their relationships more than the actual plot. It is a little cringe-worthy at times, but Argyle is definitely swoon-worthy as well. The family aspect was very nice, adding a bit of humor and unexpectedness. The overall book was okay, but not my favorite. It was enjoyable but had a bit of a rom-com cliche feel at times. It reminded me of a Harl ...more
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Artist Argyle and a different kind of artist Malone puts a new spin on romance and a marriage of convenience. These two characters both gave me a bit of the odd and unusual, while at the same time having a deeper presence. Each had their own presence in the scene they were in. Their complexity for the moment, compassion or passion. The way they approached the circumstance they each found themselves in was interested. It was not your usual. For me this made it more interesting to following and se ...more
Bridgett Brown
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this quirky Romance book. Argyle is a artist who lives his everyday life as a big art project. Malone is a girl that can't go home. Malone has grabbed a man to marry, She's from England and wants to live in America and in order to do that she needs a green card, But that maybe a problem when His wife shows up and takes him away. Argyle sees this as a chance to do the ultimate art exhibit, a show about a newly married couple in the art world. Starring Argyle and Malone...So you s ...more
Cherye Elliott
Feb 07, 2017 rated it liked it
?????

The synopsis of this book and the actual story are two different things. I read a book on a guy who died.....time traveling and yet it was suppose to be about a reality show. What happened here?
Tracie Simister
Published on: December 27, 2016

I voluntarily reviewed a Courtesy Advanced Reader Copy of this book
>-< >-< >-< >-< >-<>-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-<
Summary Paragraph:
Performance artist meets con artist and wind up in a marriage of convince that just is not that convenient for eithe
Mona williams
Dec 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this was a interesting book about two adults that live a fairytale land. it wasnt really what i thought the book was going to be about. it was hard to follow this book! thanks for giving me a chance to read this book!
Janneke Wolbers
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this one from Kim as well.. As you read this you slowly fall in love with Argyle yourself!
Another twist on modern day romance!
Rebecca
Hillary Marek
Aug 05, 2017
Elisha
Jan 28, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was most definitely a romance. I don't say that as a criticism. I am used to reading books where there is romance in the book but romance is not main flavor of the book. It was actually a lot of fun reading this style of romance too because it wasn't the romance books I remember reading in my teenage years...the mushy hallmark types (those are fun too, but I need to be in the mood for them). Plus, this was more gritty, witty, and quirky. And, I really enjoyed the author's writing style - un ...more
Dorothy J
Jay Jackson
Jan 17, 2017
Mick Loves Books
Jan 17, 2017
Kim Carmichael began writing eight years ago when her need for graphic sex scenes and love of happy endings inspired her to create her own. She has a weakness for bad boys and techno geeks, and married her own computer whiz after he proved he could keep her all her gadgets running. When not writing, she can usually be found slathered in sunscreen trolling Los Angeles and helping top doctors build ...more