Start by marking “'Til the Sun Comes Up (MacLarens of Fire Mountain Contemporary Book 8)” as Want to Read:
'Til the Sun Comes Up (MacLarens of Fire Mountain Contemporary Book 8)

'Til the Sun Comes Up

(MacLarens of Fire Mountain Contemporary #8)

‘Til the Sun Comes Up, Book Eight, MacLarens of Fire Mountain Contemporary Western Romance Series

Skye MacLaren’s life revolves around her family and the fierce bucking bull stock they provide to rodeos. She’s competitive and competent, having no room in her life for a relationship—including one with a world champion rider and business competitor.

Gage Templeton’s rodeo pa
Published February 14th 2017 by Avalanche Ranch Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about 'Til the Sun Comes Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 'Til the Sun Comes Up

Dawn
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Skye and Gage hide their attraction as the work together but the truth of their feelings comes out to form their future. Really enjoy the family and setting the contemporary series. Stand alone book but like how it fits in the series.

Ebook from authors copy. Opinions are entirely my own.
Marlene
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Where to start? I’ve just finished reading this book early this morning. The first word that came into my mind was “spectacular” writing. It’s been a few months since I read the previous books in this series, but I was so caught up in the storyline that the pieces of the MacLaren family puzzle fit all together. This author has a way of bringing you up to date on all the members of the family and where they fit in the ancestry, as well as, the family business. I love the term “the brothers” that ...more
Paula
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am familiar with historical romance by Shirleen Davies, but Til the Sun Comes Up is the first contemporary western romance I remember reading by her. I started reading expecting a plot that is strong with characters that are as admirable as they are memorable and a complete story with no cliffhanger. That was exactly what was delivered in this rodeo story.

Gage and Skye are attracted to each other but seem to think it is not in their best interest to pursue a relationship. Their hearts overrul
Sallie roark
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Till the sun comes up

The 8 th book of the McLarens of fire mountain, its a wonderful book so good you seriously can't put it down, gage and Skye are so much in love you can't help but fall in love, the action in this book is great. Read the whole series you won't regret it. I just downloaded book 9 the last book in the series, I am sad the series is over but I'm thrilled to have read all 9 books, I loved every one of them.
Barbara
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a very good book that I enjoyed reading, there is a lot of action, suspense, intrigue. A book you have to be able to read when you are alone then you can concentrate on what is happening. Would I recommend it yes. I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
Joan Olson
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Read

I love stories by Shirleen Davies. I love the story line and reading and learning about each of the characters in MacLarens of Fire Mountain.
Carol Rankin
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Til the Sun Comes Up

Great story with lots of love and action. Surprises galore. Characters are all in the main action and help each other.
pamela kroese
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book in the MacLaren series!

This book had many twists and turns with following different people in the family plus from past books. I love that there is continuity between books and characters keeping you updated on changes. Despite the steamy sexual content at time it was kept within a tasteful limit. Can't wait for the release of book 9!
Linda Walters
Feb 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Quite the dramatic start to the book. When it came to relationships or supposedly non-relationships,
I had to smile. It was pretty clear really early in the story that both Gage and Skye were both lying to themselves when it came to their attraction to each other. They were more involved than they ever wanted to be before they even slept together. The story had mysteries when it came to what was coming against the businesses. At first, they weren't sure if anything really was going on but things
Pamela Mitchell
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series gets better with each installment and 'Til the Sun Comes Up has characters so real they jump right out of the book and into your heart. Ms. Davies writes with so much love and emotion, you can put yourself in the middle of this can't-put-down book enjoying the action, adventure, suspense, family dynamics and Skye and Gage's heartwarming romance. I love catching up with the MacLarens and voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
dottie
Apr 21, 2017
Emily
Aug 17, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Shirleen Davies grew up in Southern California. She attended Oregon State University, and has degrees from San Diego State University and the University of Maryland. During the day she provides consulting services to small and mid-sized businesses. But her real passion is writing emotionally charged stories of flawed people who find redemption through love and acceptance. She now lives with her hu ...more

MacLarens of Fire Mountain Contemporary (9 books)
  • Second Summer (MacLarens of Fire Mountain Contemporary, #1)
  • Hard Landing (MacLarens of Fire Mountain Contemporary, #2)
  • One More Day (MacLarens of Fire Mountain Contemporary, #3)
  • All Your Nights (MacLarens of Fire Mountain Contemporary, #4)
  • Always Love You (MacLarens of Fire Mountain Contemporary series Book 5)
  • Hearts Don't Lie (MacLarens of Fire Mountain Contemporary Series Book 6)
  • No Getting Over You (MacLarens of Fire Mountain Contemporary Book 7)
  • Foolish Heart (MacLarens of Fire Mountain Contemporary, #9)