Start by marking “Plucker (Recoil Rock, #2)” as Want to Read:
Plucker (Recoil Rock, #2)

Plucker

(Recoil Rock #2)

Death—it is inevitable, but I didn't know it could come so early.
If things didn't change, mine would be sooner than expected.

My life hasn't been easy, though with the way I act you’d think it has been.
I'm a joker, a partier, a playboy, a prankster. But I'm also broken.
A shell of a man.
Ryan Hunter, lead guitarist with nothing to live for.
Not even music soothes me completely

To ask other readers questions about Plucker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Plucker

♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

Lately I seem to be having a “Rocker” phase and as I have always a thing for “damaged” characters what would be the more obvious than going for a damaged rocker #figures
Well I came across the “Recoil” series by K.E. Osborn. And while I was aiming to read only “Plucker” because of its plotline – I was told it would be best to read “Pick” before, so I did just that and here are a few of my thoughts.
When I started reading I felt thrown right into the middle of an already existing world. While this
Abbey's Fully Booked
Feb 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review to come
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for Ryan's story for what seems like forever, and it's only been since I read Pick. But I've always had a thing for his tortured soul self. KE Osborn didn't disappoint one bit! Once again, her brilliant, and highly addictive writing style shone through perfectly, as I couldn't turn the pages quickly enough. And then when I was done, I wanted to go back to the beginning and start it all over again. Ryan is the rocker that I seem to have moved up to favorite on my list of mouth ...more
Tammi
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh I love Rockers especially damaged Rockers.
Ryan has become one of my favorites! He was a big man-child when Tillie came and took his position he threw fits, pulled pranks to scare her off and pouted. It was hilarious! Another thing I loved about him was he didn't have Rock God body and he had to work for one. Most fictional rockers are perfect and I loved Ryan for his imperfections.
When Tillie comes on the seen they walk that fine line of love and hate. Enemy to lovers stories are always fun b
Renee at Book Happiness
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this for an honest review!! I have to say I just loved Ryan and Tillie's story..

This story made me laugh and tugged at all of my heartstrings.. This series is fast becoming one of my favorites..

I thought with the first book I was in love with Danger but now I hugely in lust with Ryan...

I can not wait to see what comes next from this amazing author
Kathryn Linke
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Plucker is the second title in the Recoil Rock series. It's best to have read Pick prior to reading Plucker as although the story is with a new hero and heroine, the story really continues and the previous couple Lunar and Danger appear frequently within this story line. This is a perfect story for anyone who loves a damaged hero, a rocker romance or an enemies to lovers trope.

Plucker is Ryan Hunter and Tillie Marks' story. Ryan is a damaged hero who is haunted by his past. Ryan is thro
Elizabeth Horbaczek
Apr 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was given to me for an honest review.

Ryan stole my heart in the first book. He was the one that I felt held the group together while Danger was out finding himself, or what I call it. He wanted this group to stay together and I don't think the other guys in this book would have given Danger another chance if not for Ryan. At the end of the first book it told a bit of his story. His story was not pretty, nor was it one that I expected. He was the one that I thought had it all t
Stephanie
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is Ryan's story. I was intrigued with Ryan in Pick, book one and Danger's story, so I was happy to read this. This story is told from both Ryan and Tillie's POV's.

Ryan does the PR for his band Recoil. But their new manager hires a sassy, bright woman to handle it. He resents that since he has been doing the PR from the band's beginning.

"Okay, so when do we get to meet the pompous asshole who will be taking us on?" I ask....... "I believe that pompous asshole would be me, Mister Hunter.....
Lustful Literature
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it

Jodie's Review 4.5 Stars

Plucker is the second title in the Recoil Rock series and yes, you should go read Pick prior to starting this even though it’s a different story it’s still a continuation. This was a book that reminded why I truly love Rock star romance!! This is that damaged rock star that takes your heart on a ride, that I am broken but I can be saved story.

Plucker is Ryan and Tillie’s story, Ryan the damaged rock star who can’t forget his past, Ryan the rocker who almost broke me for o
Naomi Connor
Mar 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review - Naomi / Scandalous Book Blog***

I love this series, once again we are handed another rocker to fall in love with and Ryan doesn't disappoint.
In pick we seen the joker side of him but his story is so much more. My heart broke for everything Ryan has been through. This story was fun, sexy and emotional.

Ryan and his band mates are back in America, after taking Australia by storm they are after the same success here. Ryan is not your average Rockstar
Stephannie Tolitsky- Swoon Worthy Books /Enticing Journey Boo
This is the second book in Recoil Rock series, this book is about Ryan Hunter the lead guitarist for Recoil. He is a hot mess and not even music can sooth him these days even after the band gets back together and everything is really going well. He lost with nothing to really to live for being consumed by his past. He can't see past the trees to see a future for himself.

Tillie Marks enter the picture as the new PR manager and I want her gone. Ryan feels that she isn't needed that he was doing j
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Ryan pulled at my heartstrings, vulnerable yet strong too

When KE Osborn writes a story about a rock star she definitely does it with style, panache, grit, edginess and some sizzling sex scenes. PLUCKER is the story of Ryan Hunter, who we met in PICk, and Tillie Marks, a woman hired to do Ryan's PR work for the band. This is the second in her The Recoil Rock Series and it is even better than the first. Having already read PICK and her other ttwo rock star series, I knew that this one was going to
Kristy
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
KE Osborn sure knows how to write a sexy rocker. Once I started reading I couldn't put it down.

Ryan and Tillie clash at first but their attraction to each other is undeniable. Ryan is struggling with a tragedy from his past and Tillie is trying to get him to open up to her. There are more ups and down than a rollercoaster ride. We see a different side to our favourite joker rock star, and there were moments when i wanted to jump inside the book and smack him across the head and scream "no, you
Michelle Austin
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
description

Plucker was a great 5 star read.

The book starts with Ryan getting some very serious news about his health. He needs to change his lifestyle or else.
Tillie definitely has her hands full when she starts the new PR job for the band, Recoil. Ryan Hunter is one of the band members and he is very pissed off and is relentless on trying to get her to quit. PR for the band was his job and she took it from him. He has declared war.

There is something about Tillie t
Laura  Redmon
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story is emotionally gripping and sexy!

In Book 2 of "The Recoil Rockers Series" we get Ryans riveting story!

A new PR person is being hired for the band to replace Ryan and is not a happy camper. In comes Tillie, the new hire for the position and Ryan and her start the Prankwar of the year.

Regardless of all that, these two have some crazy chemistry.

You definitely want to read Book 1 first and then hurry and one-click Book 2. You won't be disappointed!

****I voluntarily reviewed this advanced
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(4.5 stars)

This is book two of this series, and I do suggest you read book one before reading this one, this way you aren't confused as to people and happenings that may have been mention. In book one Ryan was the happy, best friend that was there for Danger and Lunar. Well, things with the band are going great, they have now moved back to America, and have a sort of team there including a new PR person. Ryan isn't happy one bit, that was his job as well, and he feels a bit li
Dana  Hoffman
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of Ryan, bassist of Recoil, and Tillie, the band's new PR rep. Ryan had been doing PR for the band, but with the band growing in popularity, their agent decided that they needed professional representation. Ryan is offended and feels let down by his band mates when they all agree to give Tillie a shot. He tries his best to sabotage Tillie, pulls pranks on her, all while fighting his attraction to her with all his might. And she gives it right back to him.

This story was very fas
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Another enjoyable read from K.E. Osborn. I have been following this author's work since her MC series and have really enjoyed the ride. I loved the banter and practical jokes that occur in the beginning. My heart broke for Ryan. Don't get me wrong because he mad me angry as well but he lives with such pain in his heart. Tillie is just amazing. You really can't help but to love her. She will be there to help you and support you but she isn't a doormat. She will bite back and has a point where she ...more
Crystal
Apr 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Plucker is book two in the Recoil Rock series. I would recommend reading Pick first just to get to know the characters better. This is Ryan and Tillie's story. Ryan is the guitarist and Tillie looks after the PR for the band. They were great characters and they had sizzling chemistry. The story flowed well and it was enjoyable. Liked seeing all the rocker boys and I can't wait to see who's story I get to read next.
Charlotte Isaac
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
This is second book of the series, and I always liked Ryan in the first book, so I was glad it was his story next. I wasn't disappointed, even though there was times I wanted to smack him silly.

I loved Tillie and Ryan, they both loyal and hard working people.

Tillie is the PR now for Recoil Rock group. She is hard working, but also doesn't really have a social life. She is very hard working and loyal to the band.

Ryan is the guatarist of Recoil. He has a sad past, and he finds it hard to get over
Renee
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was lucky enough to get to read book 1 and 2 back to back, so I am all about Recoil. Anyways, not a rock or metal fan ? No big deal, it isn't very musical. The story shows a different side of the band. It shows how to the band came together as a team, organized, sold themselves and came to the US. Personally I liked this better than the usual blah blah talk about riffs and guitars.
Ryan Hunter, was the lead guitarist with a startling health problem. The entire story needed a little bit of angs
Coralee Corrigan
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have received a arc of this book .it was amazing read .loved it .once u start u won't be able to put it down till you finish reading it .i couldn't .
Amy  Crull
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better and better! I loved Danger and lunar but Ryan and Tillie are a close second. I swear I'll add Nate to this after book 3 lol. Anyway, what I love about this band of guys is each one brings something to the table. It makes you love them more and realize they aren't perfect. In fact, I love that author had Ryan a little on the chubby side. So many times rockers are skinny with the six pack abs, so it was great to see one on the chubby side. With Ryan, I found m ...more
Bloggers From Down Under
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **
** Review by Gayle from Bloggers From Down Under **

Ryan.
Lead guitarist of the up and coming band Recoil.
They are back in the States after returning from Australia where they reformed their band.
The band is everything to Ryan.
But he is a shattered and broken man.
His nightmares haunt him.
His past is something he wants to forget.
So it's party hard, drinking and whatever comes with it.
He needs it to forget.
But what Ryan returns to is nothing
Felicia Eddy
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for Ryan's story and boy KE Osborn did not let me down at all.

Ryan the older member of the rock band Recoil has been through his share of pain and it comes across in his music. He knows that he can never love again and he really isnt sure he wants to that is until Tillie the bands new PR director walks into his life, his bed and ultimately into his heart.

Tillie is trying to make a name for herself in her PR firm and representing Recoil is just what she needs to do that, but
EroticRomanceBookBlog withSandy
I received an Advanced Readers Copy of this book for a voluntary, completely honest, and non-incentivized review.

Plucker (Recoil Rock Book 2) by KE Osborne is full humor, contained sadness, scorching, and emotional. It contains a great story line - unique yet believable and will capture the reader heart and attention.

Main characters Ryan Hunter and Tillie Marks are complex, bantering competitors, and extremely attracted to each other. Ryan is hiding his pain with by playing a various range of pr
Amber
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ryan, the guitarist for the band Recoil, is the "normal" one of the group. Less flashy and more grounded than his band mates, is used to having his friend Danger have the spotlight. He has always done the PR for the group, and when the band's manager decides to hire an official PR person for the band, he feels like his job is being taken away. He is determined to scare Tillie, the new PR person, off and get his job back, no matter how many pranks he has to pull.

The only problem is that as much
Nicola Forrester
Loved this book

I'm really enjoying the recoil series. Ryan and tillie's journeys me hooked. Couldn't put the book down ,it was an amazing read ,well done K E Osborn another success. I would highly recommend this book.
Tracy
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book!!!... and it picked up perfectly from the end of Pick # 1...
The band are back in the USA and things are taking off splendidly... until manager Oliver brings in a new PR person...
The chemistry between Tillie and Ryan is off the charts... but they are both in denial!!!
No spoilers so i will just recommend that you really do NEED to read this book!!!
With twists and turns that will leave you gob smacked... emotions that will rip your heart... humour that will have you gi
Books 2 Blog
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The second book in The Recoil Rock series is Ryan and Tillie’s story. I loved Ryan in Pick (book one) and couldn’t wait to read his story.

Ryan is a fantastic character, he has it all; personality looks and of course is part of one of the hottest up and coming rock bands “Recoil”. Tillie is a sassy lady, tough and determined to succeed. This couple clash on some many issues, some will make you laugh out loud, others may make you cringe a little, but everything they do will touch your heart. From
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Australian author K E Osborn was born and raised in Adelaide, South Australia. With a background in graphic design and a flair for all things creative, she felt compelled to write the story brewing in her mind.

Writing gives her life purpose. It makes her feel, laugh, cry, and get completely enveloped with the characters and their story lines. She feels completely at home when writing and wouldn’t

Recoil Rock (4 books)
  • Pick (Recoil Rock, #1)
  • Snare (Recoil Rock, #3)
  • Fret (Recoil Rock, #4)