Start by marking “Triple Dragons - The 3 Book WereDragon Bundle” as Want to Read:
Triple Dragons - The 3 Book WereDragon Bundle

Triple Dragons - The 3 Book WereDragon Bundle

Three hunky dragon shifters. Three curvy heroines. Three awesome books!

(These books are never previously published anywhere else!)

BOOK 1 – THE DRAGON OF ICE

When Lydia tried a new online dating app she was not sure who she would end up meeting. It was there that she met a man called Victor who was very charming yet also incredibly mysterious.

It was clear that Vic
Published December 25th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Triple Dragons - The 3 Book WereDragon Bundle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Triple Dragons - The 3 Book WereDragon Bundle

Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Jul 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is totally three adorable books. I thought Book #1 caught me from page one, to the end taking me on the ride of my life. But Book #2 captivated me from the first page of the first chapter, to the last-full of magic of my book boyfriend. Book #3 was just the icing on the cake. Everything you can think of is in this 3 book WereDragon Bundle- Adventure, Survival, Fear, Jealousy, Betrayal, Suspense, Mystery, Action Packed, Loyalty, Hate, Lust, Love. Definitely a Must Read!
Paula Kellogg
Aug 08, 2017 rated it did not like it
Stupidest books ever. The plot was completely illogical. The idea that a government agency won't be able to find you in Greenland is ridiculous, especially since the main character tells everybody she knows where she's going. It was just stupid don't waste your time.
Maria Sullivan
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read

I loved how the books got better as you read them . Great collection I love dragons these books have great story and better endings. I would recommend the to any who loves a good dragon story.
Faith
Aug 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Eh

For what it is i wouldn't say it's a bad bundle. The three stories are cute but it's not the greatest of storylines. It was rushed as most short stories are and there are some typos.
Deborah  Colgrove
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book about dragon shifters

I loved this book. I was really entertained as I read this. I love dragon stories and this set has three wonderful stories. Each one a little different from the others. I can not wait to read more by this author.
Pamela Ferrebee
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW !!!!!!

Loved loved loved this boxed set and was sad for it to come to an end, can't wait for more
Randy Kobelt
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good stories

I hope all three are expanded on. The last one I could see as a full novel or series with many possibilities.
Laura Daves
Dec 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good series

I enjoyed this collection of short stories. They left me wanting to read more. I will definitely be looking for more.
Kelly Kitchen
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

These stories have great humor and great story lines. Thank you for writing with the reader in mind. Truly great.
Tina
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Three good stories about shifter love. I guess it's the norm as most love stories, except throw in a man that can turn into a dragon, now it's a party. LOL
Elizabeth Brazelton
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Great series. Loved all of the different girls and the guys too. 😁 I am definitely going to read some more from this author!!!
Richard SIMPSON
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Head Turning

Having read this lot I was glad to return to a sane world.Where do these writers get all their icdeas from?.
Kimberly
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved them all!

I loved each one but the last one was definitely my favorite. Each book a
has a different flair for the Dragon shifters that surely entice curiosity.
anne pavlish
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
All three are good

I liked the first two books best. All were good and what you would expect from shorter books. Fast paced and to some extent the timeline unrealistic. Some typos, but not enough to distract from the read. None of the stories are connected, which I like. Give these a read and have fun.
Judith
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Triple Dragons

Three stories about male dragon shifters finding their life mates. Each is filled with love, danger and surprises. You will love them all.
Mary Clark
Jan 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book contains three very different, but nevertheless intriguing stories, which I thoroughly enjoyed reading. The package is certainly value for money and the stories will not disappoint.

REVIEW FOR: BOOK 1 – THE DRAGON OF ICE
Lydia and Victor initially meet under inauspicious circumstances; then later on they make contact again through a dating app. Lydia didn’t believe or have much faith in herself, whereas Victor, although smart and talented, is lacking in people skills. Victor finds Lydi
Julie Ramsey
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Decent read

Good read. 3 dragon type tales all diferent and all 3 different themes and worlds. Nice stories with HEA. Enjoyable easy reads.
Karen Voitik
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
>Book Review – Triple Dragons

>I am an independent reviewer. This collection contains the first 3 books in the Dragon Shifter series, each ending in an HEA. Each book in this series is a standalone. Male dragons meeting and falling for human females is the theme of each book. The dragons meet their mates via on-line dating sites, acting as heroes as they save the females from threats.

>The world these stories take place in is one in which dragons are not a known reality. Dragons are hid
Denise R. Smith
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Unique Loves

Each book in this series is completely developed , the characters are complex, and the individual storylines are unique with interesting twists and turns. I really enjoyed this series and recommend it for your reading pleasure. Enjoy!
sherri jones-teachout
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love, conflict, love, sadness, love, happiness, love. And oh yeah. Dragons! Three absolutely wonderful stories about dragons and their mates. The last story was so beautiful it made me cry at the end. Ah, the power of love!
Linda Levine
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a good set of stories featuring dragon shifters. I enjoyed the stories. It is nice to get three different stories included with very different characters. Unlike with other sets, these stories are new and not previously released.

I am voluntarily reviewing a copy I received.
Juanita E. Arp
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thought this book had a great storyline. This author really knows how to tell a story. I received a FREE ARC copy to read volunteerly for an honest review.
Rivka Bluh
Jan 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great

I really did love the second and third books. The third was my favorite. All in all a very enjoyable read.
LIZ HASKELL-WRIGHT
Jan 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Super value box set

Three in one set. A great weekend read, back to back Dragon romances. A great ending in the third book too.
Tabatha Blakley
Donna Faulkner
rated it it was ok
Jan 06, 2017

• Totally Dragons: A 8 Book Paranormal Romance Box Set
  • Wyvern and Company (Saa Thalarr, #2)
  • Demonica Underworld Bundle: 3 Stories by Larissa Ione
  • The Billionaire's Mate (The Billionaire's Mate, #1)
  • The Woman Who Sparked the Greatest Sex Scandal of All Time
  • Taming a Bear: Not Your Average Fox (Red Moon Seduction)
  • Bulletproof Diva
  • Dark Warriors: A Dark Lands Anthology (Darklands, #5-6)
  • Bad Moon (Bad Moon, #1)
  • The Benevolence Tales: Volume 1
  • The Zillionaire Vampire Cowboy's Secret Werewolf Babies
  • Captured to Breed
  • Dark Elves: Salvation (Dark Elves #3 & #4)
  • Rescued by the Alpha: Part 1
  • Ambassador's Bride (Celestial Mates, #0.2 & #1)
  • Mind Secrets (Perceivers #1)
  • Born to be Mine - A Vampire Romance