Start by marking “For the Ages (Long Live Dead Reckless, #2)” as Want to Read:
For the Ages (Long Live Dead Reckless, #2)

For the Ages

(Long Live Dead Reckless #2)

In the second book in the LONG LIVE DEAD RECKLESS series, Talor discovers just how far she can fall... in love.

Talor Gardin made her choice, and it turned her entire world upside down. Trapped in the mysterious realm of the Grigori known only as the Valley, Talor is surrounded by brutality, luxury, and power unlike anything she’s ever seen. Torn away from everyone she love
Published March 14th 2017 by Calibre Creek Publishing

To ask other readers questions about For the Ages, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For the Ages

Start your review of For the Ages (Long Live Dead Reckless, #2)
Karen Monroe
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Major developments in this saga in the second book of the series. I found myself binge reading every time I had a few seconds to see what would happen next. Talor is so complex a character, and goes back and forth struggling with her emotions from the past and in her current situation. This is a lively read, a true page-turner, and the characters really come alive on the pages.
There is so much action, both physically and inside the minds of the characters, it really delves into so many aspects
Rachael
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness, where to begin? First off, this book picks up exactly where Long Live Dead Reckless Long Live Dead Reckless leaves off, and the book is so incredibly visual - very few books these days are a 'movie in my head,' but ... this one. This is definitely one of them. Each character feels real and 'fleshed out,' and just when you think you know what's going on, you realize you know as little as Talor!

Talor makes some difficult decisions amidst situations far beyond human understanding,
Wendy Craft
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely could not put this book down! It is KILLING me to wait for the next sequel. I have questions that need answering. It really has taken me a while to write this review because I had to go back and re-read this!
CB
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I had been anxiously awaiting this sequel after falling in love with the first book. I was so glad I received an ARC copy so I didn't have to wait as long to find out what happens next! Once I got it, I couldn't put it down. It's a whole new world that Talor and the reader are thrust into and the author gives such vivid descriptions and adds such creative touches to this new world. I love the references to, exploring of, and even the return of some of the characters from the original book. The n ...more
Seneca W
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read long live dead reckless and it left such a huge cliffhanger!!! For the ages starts right where long live dead reckless left off, and it did NOT disappoint! Talor seemed so conflicted about Sage and Rami through the whole book, and so was I 😂. The valley sounds absolutely gorgeous, it’s so descriptive that I can see it in my mind. Levi is also pretty awesome 😉🦄😁 You absolutely have to read the first book before this one. The ending is also a pretty big cliffhanger 😫 I can’t wait to read dr ...more
Dana Betten-Wolff
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was a good book. But there was barely any Sage in it. I really liked Sage... 😢😭
Tiffany
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After finishing Long Live Dead Reckless I anxiously awaited For The Ages; it was worth every second of wait time! Exceptionally well written with such descriptive words that it paints a vivid picture of the story. I felt like I was there.

If you haven’t read book one, definitely grab a copy of it to read & grab this one while you’re at it; it will not disappoint!
Wendy Feagans
Seanna Yeager
Urszula

• The Book of Longings
  • The Secrets of Lost Stones
  • Quantum (Captain Chase #1)
  • The Mask Collectors
  • Dead Things
  • Drowning With Others
  • Everything You Are
  • False Step
  • I Choose You
  • Rock Needs River: A Memoir About a Very Open Adoption
  • Under Lying
  • Immortal Born (Argeneau #30)
  • Your Blue Is Not My Blue: A Missing Person Memoir
  • The Witch Born to Ignite (Inferno Book 1)
  • The Witch Born to Blaze: Book Three in the Inferno Series
  • Black Candle (The Sullivan Gray Series #1)
  • The Last Vampire: Book Five (The Last Vampire #5)
  • Harbinger (Sullivan Gray #2)
Safari Spell is the author of the paranormal romance series, Long Live Dead Reckless.

A native of Albany, Georgia, she now lives in North Georgia with her handsome freckled husband and spends most days being a SAHM to their two feral children. When she isn't daydreaming about autumn or attempting advanced yoga poses, she buys way too many fairy lights and cozy blankets.

She is currently working on a

Long Live Dead Reckless (3 books)
  • Long Live Dead Reckless (Long Live Dead Reckless, #1)
  • Dry Bones Valley (Long Live Dead Reckless, #3)

News & Interviews