Start by marking “Fate of Amber” as Want to Read:

Fate of Amber

Vampires, Werewolves, Witches and Gods—Then me.
I’m thrust between the fantastical, the cunning and the deadly.
Why?
Why have I been roped into an immortal war between the monsters that go bump in the night?

Yes. I wanted to enter my dirty-thirties in a whoring, almost humorously twisted way, but this was not what I had in mind.
This is more than I bargained for.
He's more.
Published (first published January 16th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Fate of Amber, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fate of Amber

2OCC Reviews
Jan 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
I've said this before and I'll say it now, I'm a huge fan of paranormal. When I read the plot of this I was intrigued for a few reasons so I jumped right in.

Theia was thrust pretty fast into a world she knew nothing about, but eventually she took it like a champ. I live how spunky she was, her inner dialogue was very comical and strange, but in a really good way. She decided to take an adventure and it was one heck of a ride.

Shoan has such a long past and a horrible curse to endure. My heart w
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I really enjoyed this paranormal story which was more than just paranormal. It was also action packed with steamy sex scenes, passion and banter and so much more. It was a delight to read!

The story focuses on the main characters Theia and Shoan. Theia is single, approaching 30 and owns her own show shop. Without warning her life is changed overnight and she discovers vampires, witches, Shifters are a real thing and not just myth. Despite being almost 30 when embracing this life, she adapts well
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you've read enough of my reviews, you know paranormal books aren't normally my thing. BUT this one had my name in the title! I totally had to read it! Plus I've become a fan of Miss Kerri Ann's writing!

Athena (love her name) is celebrating her 29th birthday by getting drunk and looking for Mr Right Now. She gets WAY WAY too drunk and ends up going back to her friend's house. And that's when her life changes. She gets some information that totally throws her for a loop and so she goes on a tri
Cassy
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book by Kerri Ann and she did not disappoint. I first started reading paranormal so I was curious to see her take on it since most of the ones I have read I love.

I loved the characters and was hooked from the start. You meet Thiea who goes out with her friend only to wake up with a mild hangover and is told by Garron, her friend's husband, that vampires and weres are real, and that she is part of that world. She tried to escape and take a vacation to places unknown, even to her
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

God I hate to be the first one with and unpopular opinion when reviewing. But while I liked the idea and the blurb of The Fate of Amber by Kerri Ann very much the actual story did not work out for me.

There was too much happening at the same time. And the plot was told from several POV – not only from the PoV of both of the leading characters. At times I got totally confused and as this was my first book by this author I am not sure if this is her usual style of writing or if it was a one-time th
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
"Entrancing and exploring, they ask for all of me. When she touches my tattoo, I feel the raw power just under the skin, waiting to pounce."

A PNR peppered with searing hotness and a captivating, entertaining, and comedic cast of characters that I can't wait to meet again. Complexly constructed histories of the characters, yet easily read, and oh so addictive. Once again, Kerri Ann gives us those adorably snarky, fireball female characters, and the hot as sin alpha males. I don't typically seek o
Heather Swan
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of author Kerri Ann's books. Fate of Amber is not like her other books, but it is just as great as the others. The girl, Thiea was just your average girl who owned a shoe store. Or so she thought. She really didn't know much about herself because she was an orphaned with just a necklace around her neck which she has never taken off. She never believed in the paranormal/magical world until she was thrown in to it, and even then she wasn't so sure. Shoan was of that alternate world ...more
Amanda
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book i have gotten to read of Kerri's, and for one I am absolutely grateful! I absolutely loved this book! Kerri takes a different view on the paranormal and I can't get enough! Thiea and Shoan have such a connection with each other it leaves you breathless. I personally loved the many view points you get in this story, getting to fully understand how the events taking place truly effect the characters involved. I truly hope this is not the last book she writes in this fantasti ...more
Candi Rochester
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I volunteer this review of an ARC I recieved.

For my first PNR romance read I couldn't have asked for a better story. This story has twists and turns in every chapter and each character is something special. To find out what paranormal being they are you'll have to pick up a copy yourself because I won't spoil it.
Hooked from start to finish. Would love to know how things go in the future for this couple and their families Kerri Ann. Maybe a second book?
Janice Kidd
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story caught my attention from the very beginning. It is a paranormal romance filled with twists and turns that will keep you captivated throughout.

Each character is amazing in their own way, with their own attributes and attitudes.

I am not going to tell you what happens. I will just say it is a great read from start to finish. Make sure to put this on your list of books to read so you can find out what happens.
Mona williams
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
another great book you wrote. this was different from the others. its about a woman who doesnt realize she is a gifted person because of the necklace she wear to keep her from becoming something scary. she meets a guy who is her soul mate only to get captured by a bad vampire! thanks for giving me a chance to read this book!
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Brilliant characters....kept me intrigued....

This is the first book that I have read by Kerri Ann and I must admit it definitely will not be my last. I’ll admit I don’t read a lot of paranormal books – although I do have a few authors whose books I will automatically read – but I really did enjoy this book.

I enjoyed Kerri Ann’s writing style, her flow was very easy to read and her descriptions of scenes and events made me feel as though I was actually a part of the story. She has constructed a w
Christina  Fender
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is ultimately the story of Shoan and Thiea. We meet Thiea right before her thirtieth birthday and her plan is to party it up. So, she goes to a travel agency, gives them a budget and a time frame and asks them to schedule her trip. She lets them pick the destination. Shoan ends up in the seat next to Thiea on the plane. And what an amazing adventure we get from there.

We meet an amazing array of people in this book. No spoilers, but a few of my faves are the naked skydiving shifters and Nia
Kimberly
Jan 23, 2017 rated it liked it
By Kerri Ann

3.5 Stars
By Kimberly B

Thiea (Athena) was dumped on the steps of the orphanage as a baby, wrapped in a chenille blanket wearing a onesie that was monogrammed with “Athena” and wearing an amber necklace. She often wondered who her parents were? Why they gave her up? And why this necklace that she still wore as an adult today, somehow seemed to grow with her instead of choking her. There was so much she didn’t know about in her life. After a drunken night out with her best
Belinda Visser
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading many stories I'm happy to find something this refreshing and fascinating. I absolutely love this book. This is an amazing story of Shoan and Thiea! This world that Kerri has create is very in depth, with a whole lot of attention to detail. I loved all the characters. The characters are fascinating and they will keep you on your toes and guessing all the way through the book.
This book has a great combination of the world of paranormal, fantasy, loads of humour, just enough spice, a
Books 2 Blog
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book by this author. I'm a huge paranormal fan and this was right ip my alley. Ms. Ann did not disappoint. I got thrown into a whole world, where vampires, shifters, witches and etc live. We are introduced to theia. She learns that everything that goes bump in the night does exist. She's turning 30 and decides to take a trip. Lo and behold shoan ends up next to her on this trip figuratively and literally. I loved that we got dual points of view and even the secondary characters ...more
Colleen  (The Book Lover Blog)
3.5*stars
I have not read very many paranormal romance novels, it’s not really my go to genre. However, I read the blurb for The Fate of Amber and I was intrigued. I began reading, and I became fully immersed in Kerri Ann’s story. The characters were endearing and the storyline was quite interesting.

My main critique, the novel features multiple POV’s, so there were times that I ended up a little bit confused. Sometimes I had to go back to the beginning of the chapter to sort myself out.

Overall, T
Sarah Strawinski
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
For this being Kerri's first paranormal book, I couldn't tell. I loved everything about it. When I saw that it was 38 chapters, I thought oh goodness this going to take a bit of time. I was pleasantly surprised it didn't take as long as I thought to read it. I would have read it quicker if life hadn't got in the way so much.
I have to give this book 5 stars. I loved the story so much and hope there's another book coming with these characters.
Amber Carper
Feb 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Funny, quirky, & hot

This is the first book I've read from Kerri Ann. It was intense and suspenseful as it was funny. I was surprised by The Fate of Amber. I can only hope for more...
Angela
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story. I do wish it had been fleshed out a little more, though. I loved the ending. That was epic. I loved that Athena got her happily ever after all the way around. I would love to see some of these secondary characters get their own book.
We Review Books
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was ok

The plot of this story is entertaining, there is a goddess, some vampires, weres, and other (not fully explained) immortals. They must stop the bad guys from finding precious artifacts to prevent the release of demons that will thusly destroy the world and feast upon all the humans in it... at least I'm pretty sure that's what will happen. It all gets pretty lost along the way.

The characters, though likable, are entirely one dimensional and terribly inconsistent.  Unfortunately, even though the
Sophie Koufes
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! If you are looking for a not run -of the-mill paranormal romance novel this is for you! It's told in multiple POV as we get into everyone heads & thoughts that create & piece everything together. A variety of creative characters that include witches, vampires, shifters, & array of other supernatural characters. A sexy, magical fun read with a bit of mystery & sarcastic characters. I love the writing style of this author. I hope this author writes more paranormal romances as ...more
Joyffree
Nov 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Paranormal is my go to genre and let's just say I am really hoping this becomes a series.
Engaging - suspenseful -action packed and wonderfully intimate
Strong cast and story line - I am really hoping to get to read everyone's stories at some time
Kerri Ann left some terrific bread crumbs for future possibilities - such an enticing cast of paranormal players
I received this as an ARC
This is a multi POV - which for the first few chapters may seem a bit confusing - this is actually something I pre
Amanda  B Gillespie
Mythological majesty

I love all things mythical and magical. Kerri Ann gave me what I wanted. I can't wait to continue the journey.
Kari Hansen
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thia is the owner of a shoe store and she is turning 30 and after hearing something unsettling decides she needs to get away. Shoan is the passenger next to her in the airplane and from the moment they met they had found their soul mate. They each had their secrets to discover and the journey to the answers was a thrill of a lifetime. This is not your ordinary paranormal romance it is so much more. The storyline was unique and included a combination of humor, chemistry and adventure that you did ...more
Daisy buchanan
francis ali
Jul 22, 2017
Kari Polar
Apr 02, 2019
Avid reader, lover of words. To me, picking a book, is like grabbing a movie. If it's wrote well, the story leaps off the page at you, giving you characters that are tangible. I love to make them come to life, and I hope the stories of mine become well loved. I can be found on these other pages.
BookBub: