Start by marking “The World of Throne of Glass” as Want to Read:
The World of Throne of Glass

The World of Throne of Glass

(Throne of Glass)

The official guide to the New York Times bestselling Throne of Glass series complete with characters, creatures, new artwork, and more!

Everyone knows the story of the assassin queen. But now, fans of the New York Times bestselling Throne of Glass series will be immersed in her journey like never before. From Adarlan’s dark past to Terrasen’s bright future, this comprehensi
Published by Bloomsbury YA

To ask other readers questions about The World of Throne of Glass, please sign up.
Mooney Below is a link to the most comprehensive explanation I could find, regarding why the publication date has been postponed. The webpage also includes s…moreBelow is a link to the most comprehensive explanation I could find, regarding why the publication date has been postponed. The webpage also includes some updated information about when the book should be released. I hope this helps. :)

Start your review of The World of Throne of Glass
Nicko Moknu
Mar 18, 2017 marked it as to-read
description

You know, if there's one thing that I don't understand, is why authors who haven't developed their worlds consistently or thoroughly enough, suddenly feel the need to milk it by creating a companion book that details every little aspect that the author was too LAZY to properly explain themselves!

I feel like the people who came up with the name for this companion guide to Throne of Glass, were trying to reap the success The World of Ice and Fire had.

description

Here's the thing tho. A Song of Ice and Fire.
Fatima  Havilliard
Of all the book SJM is going to release this is the one I'm most excited for! Well, unless if one of the new ACOTAR books is called The World of ACOTAR... Just imagine, information about Hybern, the courts, the fae, etc. THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!! Returning to this book read the description:

The ultimate guide to the Throne of Glass series and the world of Erilea, including an illustrated compendium of characters, settings, magic, gods, politics, creatures, and vocabulary, plus a timeline of events
Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
It said: Sarah J Mass Game. I said: Hit preorder button.

Mel 🖤🐶🐺🐾
Cardan Greenbriar
Jul 15, 2019 marked it as to-read
CAN I GET A SAM CORTLAND RESURRECTION?!

CAN I PLEASE GET A SAM CORTLAND RESURRECTION!?
shirley ♡
May 21, 2019 marked it as to-read
Max S
Jul 20, 2016 marked it as to-read
5 MORE ACOTAR BOOKS

A TOG COLORING BOOK

AND NOW THIS?!

.....God bless the heavens.
laur gluchie
Jun 06, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: wish-list
Pre-Reading Updates

14/2/2020:so uhhhh guess this is never coming out lmao
Maria
Jasmine Marie
Nov 12, 2018 marked it as to-read
I heard from people on Tumblr that went to the meet and greets that Sarah said that this is supposed to be part encyclopedia and part chronology. It’s supposed to take place 10 years after KoA. And it’s going to say what happened to all of the characters. She also might also write more books or novellas one day, if the right story came along, but she wants to take a break from ToG for awhile.
Vathna
Apr 19, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: anticipating
is this even still a thing?
Darce
Oct 23, 2020 marked it as unreleased
.... what even happened to this?

~~~

Two of my favourite authors writing a companion novel to TOG?! My prayers and dreams have been answered!!! Thank the god of books!
Andy’s Vengeance
So. Is the release date just going to keep getting pushed back until I die?
v.
Oct 01, 2019 marked it as to-read
ok so apparently this is most likely going to be released in 2020

i have been fooled
Ari
Feb 28, 2017 marked it as to-read
At this point I don't even care what it is. If it says 'Maas' somewhere on it, I'm gonna buy it lol

Catarina (TravelerBetweenWorlds)
Oh this is going to be a lovely read!! What I love the most is the world buildings! They fascinates me!

Something like this! :D

Yes!! *heart eyes*
The Story Girl
Sep 13, 2018 marked it as to-read
Another update: So after the publishers advertising this and saying it's for sure coming out LAST YEAR, then ghosting the book and pretending it never existed, then moving the release date to a whole year later, now Sarah J. Maas is not sure when it will come out at all.

Update: Seems like the release has been pushed back by a whole year now, with Amazon listing the date as Oct. 1, 2019.

This was originally supposed to come out the same day as Kingdom of Ash, but looks like it got pushed back. I w
kazually ♡
Nov 09, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: read-soon
it'd be great to have sjm explain sum stuff and shit but i was kinda hoping for an epilogue,,, ...more
 Monica
Sep 24, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: waiting-for-mass
Can this book come out in 2021 and be like an award for surviving 2020?

Something like... " CONGRATS! YOU SURVIVED 2020! Here's a story about Aelin and Rowan as Queen and King. Oh and Lysandra and Aedion's married life. And Lorcan and Elide living their best life. Oh and Manon and Dorian are now ruling together. OOOH and Yrene and Chaol have a daughter."

Like... please, Sarah? We deserve this.
Lin Let
Jul 12, 2016 marked it as to-read
I'm interested for a cover reveal ...more
Mrs.Kingsley
Nov 26, 2019 rated it did not like it
Guys I’m not sure if it’s 100% true but I was told from some people who preordered the book on Amazon, that their order and the book was canceled. Apparently the book wasn’t “wanted” enough. I’m seriously pissed.
The book was supposed to be released in 2018. Now it’s the end of 2019 and there’s not even a cover reveal. Sarah says nothing about the book like she pretends it doesn’t even exist. I understand that she’s busy but she could give us SOME news. What I don’t understand is that she seems t
Daphne
Jul 12, 2016 marked it as to-read
I may be a little pissed about 8 ACOTAR books but I'm 100% here for this TOG companion guide. ...more
Star Crowned Book Throne
Sep 22, 2016 marked it as to-read
I NEED IT AND I NEED IT YESTERDAY.
Rachel (Royal_Reading_Company)

I'm honestly getting annoyed that we don't have a cover for this yet. I mean we have only been hearing about this for the last 2-3 years! Get it together please.
☀︎El In Oz☀︎
I NEED THIS BOOK
Like wow this will be filled with updates and more magic and cool artifacts and history and I am here for it!!!

to everyone saying she’s milking the series stfu. She’s writing this bc we want it, ok?
Diana
Aug 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-fav-books
When is this damn thing gonna come??!!!!
Hala
Jul 13, 2016 marked it as to-read
YES UES YES

MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE

IM THE HAPPIEST PERSON OF EARTH
Stacie Prime
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
TAKE MY MONEY NOW

it’s going to show us languages which meeeans.

Rowan’s accent will be clarified ?! ( like how Prythian from ACOTAR Is directly based off Great Britain which means Rhysand may have a Scottish accent!?) AHHHH
Yes to everything

And a glimpse into where they are now after 10 years ahhhh yess urgh.
I’m going to have a fangirl freak out.

This is will be amazing to fill in the details in my brain on how I imagIne this wonderful badass world.
Mikaela
I'm not even sure how this is going to be formatted but i have my money ready ...more
Oct 23, 2018 marked it as to-read
Ummmmm sorry WHEN DID THE RELEASE DATE GET PUSHED BACK A YEAR??? And why do half of the retailers say 2018 and the other half say 2019? 😫😫😫
Cora Tea Party Princess
Jan 31, 2019 marked it as to-read
I love card games, and I especially love that this can be played by just two players. I have pre-ordered and I am excited.

• The ​Crown of Gilded Bones (Blood and Ash, #3)
  • The Folk of the Air Series 3 Books Collection Set By Holly Black ( The Cruel Prince, The Wicked King, Hardback-The Queen of Nothing )
  • Graevale (The Medoran Chronicles, #4)
  • Draekora (The Medoran Chronicles, #3)
  • How the King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories (The Folk of the Air, #3.5)
  • The Nichan Smile (The Lost Faces, #1)
  • Oculta (A Forgery of Magic, #2)
  • Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1)
  • Vardaesia (The Medoran Chronicles, #5)
  • Hunting Fiends for the Ill-Equipped (The Guild Codex: Demonized, #3)
  • Raelia (The Medoran Chronicles, #2)
  • Akarnae (The Medoran Chronicles, #1)
  • Crush (Crave, #2)
  • We Three Heroes (The Medoran Chronicles, #4.5)
  • Keeping Up Appearances
  • Light Singer (Kingdom of Runes, #4)
  • Rising Queen (Court of the Sea Fae, #3)
  • For the Hell of It (Razing Hell #1)
Sarah J. Maas is the #1 New York Times and internationally bestselling author of the Crescent City, A Court of Thorns and Roses, and the Throne of Glass series. Her books have sold more than twelve million copies and are published in thirty-seven languages. A New York native, Sarah lives in Philadelphia with her husband, son, and dog. To find out more, visit sarahjmaas.com or follow @therealsjmaas ...more

Throne of Glass (7 books)
  • Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
  • Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)
  • Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)
  • Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)
  • Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5)
  • Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6)
  • Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass, #7)

Articles featuring this book

A prince who must lead a broken kingdom. A girl who wants to be the greatest rapper of all time. A small-town hero destined to save...