Start by marking “Nowhere Is Home ... Since You Left” as Want to Read:
Nowhere Is Home ... Since You Left

Nowhere Is Home ... Since You Left

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
When her beloved soul friend husband, Gerald, passed away a few years ago, and her friends and sons moved to distant cities, she found herself alone for the first time in her life.

Gerald, a professional artist, had his studio in their home. Their home was always filled with family life, art, music, joy and playfulness in the garden.
After his passing, the silence was loud
Paperback
Published December 12th 2016 by Cygnet Media Group Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Nowhere Is Home ... Since You Left, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nowhere Is Home ... Since You Left

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Samantha Turley
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
Empowering and Thought-Provoking and extremely emotional. What would you do in Madeline’s situation. How low would you get? Would you find the power to rise up and move on? I think this novel really shows you one person’s experience and either you have gone through something similar, or you start to think about what if’s. I think it gives you a positive outlook on top of the emotional and heartbreaking themes. Is it sad and do you feel like it would be an awful situation? Yes! But I liked the wa ...more
Bailey Ember
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
What a powerful novel and powerful voice Madeleine Zeldin has on a subject that most people have had some kind of experience with in their life.

This is a heartwrenching story that teaches us that while life throws us major curveballs, we are able to overcome them.

Empowering and Thought-Provoking and extremely emotional.
C. Gonzales
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: memoir, non-fiction
This is a strong novel about love, loss, and hope and really gives you the tools you need to improve your outlook on life once you've experienced a loss.

I liked the way that this was set up, the writing style was well done and easy to follow.

It's an emotional journey but a very inspiring one as well. Picking herself up, finding herself, and moving on was a great part of the novel.
Colvet