Start by marking “Loving Ashe (Celebrity Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Loving Ashe (Celebrity Series, #1)

Read Book* *Different edition

Loving Ashe

(Celebrity Series #1)

A booty call. A stuck elevator. A chance to move on.

Three years after her ex-boyfriend left her to pursue his Hollywood dream, Riley Eames' love life is still on hold, hindered by questions only he can answer. So when he asks to meet her for a booty call while he's in town, she reluctantly agrees, only to find herself stuck in the hotel elevator with charming British actor
Published October 15th 2015 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published November 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Loving Ashe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loving Ashe

Karin
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by Liz Durano and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it and I already am waiting in anticipation for Loving Riley book 2 of this series to come out!

Riley is dealing with a lot of insecurities and anxieties stemming from a bad break up when her ex Gareth left her behind to pursue his dreams and the heartache spiraled Rileys life out of control. Years later her scars are very much still there until one day she meets Ashe while running away from a would be meetin
Cassandra (Thebookishcrypt)
*Copy provided in exchange for an honest review*

"...Pain was a tough emotion to hide..."

This was my first book by Liz Madrid and I am glad to say that I enjoyed it a lot!
Riley, our main character, has a dark part that a lot of us can relate to which automatically forms a bond with her. Once I started this story, I couldn't flip the page fast enough. Next thing I knew, I was well over past the halfway point.
I saw a small detail coming but that was nothing compared to the extreme plot twists Liz
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

When choosing Loving Ashe I honestly did not notice that there were supposed to be more than one book. Meaning that it was supposed to be a series. Well when I discovered that fact it was already to late and I had started reading it.

So all the time I was afraid that I would be left with a cliffhanger of epic proportions as the story continued in such a way and at such a pace that I felt it could only end THAT way.

Than I discovered that the author really had a lot of plat that she packed into t
Megan
Jun 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an amazing book I read the whole thing cover to cover in like 8 hours! Liz Madrid is an amazing author whose stories hold a really deep meaning. I first came across this book on Wattpad and I just ordered an actual copy of it so I can have it forever!
TSN
This was like a Soap opera.

Everyone seems to be bogged down by past baggage, and their behavior was just that little bit too much.
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Sweet

4 stars

Honestly I would love nothing more to write that this book was off the charts for me but it wasn't by far it bored me in places and excited me in others made me scream so much. So I guess you could say I liked this book. Emma and Ashe with a mixture of nosy was just the right classic meets youth. Are you stumped? Pick up the book lol

Happy Sexy Reading
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4 stars

Happy Sexy Reading
Katerina
Okay, I read Loving Ashe a year or so ago whilst I was still on Wattpad. After finding it on Goodreads, I wanted to review it. I remember the details...well enough.

This is a truthful review, so caution to anything which may cause an uproar. Again, it's my opinion and the way I received the book.

Now, the start of Loving Ashe was explosive, witty, fun and totally flirty. I loved it. The scenario of being stuck in the elevator with Ashe ( growing Hollywood A-lister) whilst Riley had decided atten
Ana Simons
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very interesting reading: engaging plot, well-developed characters and awesome writing style. One of those stories you need to read in one sitting because you can't just stop! Liz Madrid is indeed a talented writer, who knows extactly how to hook her readers. Highly recommended.
Natasha
Jan 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
Apr 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Loving Ashe is sexy and sweet with secrets roiling around underneath.

Riley is an awesome heroine. She's about to meet up with her ex, an actor who dumped her to go off and become famous, when the elevator in his hotel quits and she's stuck in it with another actor, the gorgeous, sweet Brit, Ashe. I absolutely adore Ashe. He's swoony and sweet and sexy, and BRITISH! I love me some sexy British guys ( Tom Hardy anyone?!?!)

But, there are lots of secrets that Riley doesn't know about, and when she
Robyn
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. The story is a little slow at the start but soon develops into a gripping story. It definitely isn't a standard romance.

Riley has just changed her mind about visiting her ex (now a big movie star) who had dumped her three years ago and is catching a staff elevator to avoid having to walk through the hotel foyer. Ashe also catched the elevator to avoid the press as well. However, the elevator stops and leaves them stranded. They start chatting while waiting for rescue,
Katrina
Apr 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was between a 3 and 4 for this. A 3, as in how possible really was all of this, but a 4 because I literally could not put it down! I loved the main character, Riley, as she was incredibly clueless in the 21st century, only loving books (not having a TV)--woman after my own heart!

But everyone was always taking care of her and she was just stuck in her own world which I really didn't enjoy. I also thought multiple times "no one can be that lucky and unlucky all at the same time!"

As in...she's i
Raveen Vann
What an amazing book by this author. The author sure knows how to keep you hooked. The characters were just so great and I loved the chemistry between them. I just felt for both of them. Can not wait to read the next one.
Coco.V
Nov 24, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (11/24/2017)! 💝
Liz
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
I wrote this book and it was one of the most fun experiences ever to bring Ashe and Riley to life. I hope you enjoy their story.
Grace
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was ok
2 stars

This book was a free ibooks read. I always have some free books on hand so I can always have something to read with me. I didn't hate it, but it wasn't very good. I probably will never continue on in the series.
Emily
Mar 31, 2017 rated it did not like it
Riley and the drama of her past quickly became repetitive and annoying to read...Ashe Hunter saved this book.
Margie   'CSR' Fite
LOVE this book! Ashe is the ultimate !! 'Swoon'

I absolutely adored this book! Ashe is the ultimate book boyfriend ..OMG so incredible! This book has so many twists, secrets that will have you thinking "WTH??" And I "NEVER SAW THAT ONE COMING!" JEEZ.. I tell ya, Riley (our heroine) is one tough cookie) she came across in the beginning as a broken, needy, and insecure young woman.. But as the book continues she has every right to have become that way. She has been through so much in a short time..
Pragati Chaudhari
Loving Ashe is a really heartfelt story that will leave you reeling and wanting for more. The way that Liz describes her characters and brings them to life is amazing to witness. Each and every word of this story is beautifully written.

The characters are real, deep and flawed. People make mistakes. They lie and they manipulate. But, what matters in the end is that they try to redeem themselves and that they love.

I'm absolutely smitten by Ashe. Ashe Hunter is really a force to be reckoned with, y
Caryct
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I first read Loving Ashe on Wattpad, it was a draft with such detail for sensations, feelings and states of mind that I was hooked instantly. This edited and published version grasps all of that and goes beyond, to my utter delight. If you think this is a disguised fan fiction, rethink that notion. Other than having a great looking and charming actor as a romantic interest what matters is going deep inside Riley's mind, and she's got many layers. She's beautifully flawed and in the end, shows us ...more
Danielle Guizano
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
First off I want congratulate the author. You wrote an amazing book that me up all night and waiting for the next update. Congratulations for publishing it. I hope you the very best in all future endeavors.

When I first read the summary of this book on Wattpad I was so intrigued. I am what you call a hopeless romantic and the story of Ashe and Riley really captured me. I fell in love with both of them. They're both strong characters. And I this Liz Madrid did amazing job on portraying their love.
Alysha
May 02, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Yuck. Drama on top of drama! This could rival the plot of any soap opera with the amount of nonsense I just read. Riley's perspective was easy enough to enjoy but so much of what was written for shock factor could have been left out. It was just one relavation after the other, from a recovering drug addict to the mysterious~ Hollywood heart throb with secrets of his own, the asshole ex-boyfriend and controlling sister. I was so grossed out by the end of this I didn't see how any of the character ...more
Lovelycynical
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loving Ashe is a compilation of loves, all kind of them. Not a cliché story. There's no villain or hero but humans that struggle to find happiness with all they've got. Yes, the main characters are Riley,an hardworker barista and Ashe, a famous actor, but as "he is so much more than just a collection of pixels on a screen" , their story is more than the couples of moments they share for its realistic setting ,with obstacles that Riley has to face on her own, in order to achieve real adultness. U ...more
Anais919
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an amazing novel! Riley is not over her childhood love. She remains in New York, part owner of the Library Café, roommate to Miss Bailey and a non-existent love life. All this while Gareth is realizing his Hollywood dream. Needless to say their break up was acrimonious.

Riley makes an ill-advised calling on Gareth only to get stuck an elevator with a acting rival, Ashe Hunter. This dashing Brit slowly works his way into her heart and may help her heal from her troubled past.

Loved this b
NarniaGirl
Mar 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Received free through GoodReads First Reads - thank you.

Really enjoyed this book from the start. We're into the story straightaway with good visual descriptions. Well rounded characters with facets of characterisation coming out in the dialogue between Riley and Ashe. More to Riley's life than just her developing relationship with Ashe.

I like the look and feel of the cover. The length is just right and the print was perfect.

Would certainly read another of Liz Madrid's title, especially the next
Honestly Honest Bookworm

Favorite Quotes:
"I'm not your Prince Charming, Riley. And I sure as hell am not your knight in shining armor. But if there's one thing that I am, I'm yours."
Side Note:
I was that I could give it more stars because there was one redeeming character in this book, but the 1.5 is for Ashe Hunter alone.

Hengy Etebar
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loving Ashe

Amazing, beautiful and heartbreaking all at the same time. Loved every single page, word and couldn't put the book down if I wanted to. Basically I read the book in a day and a half - 418 pages? That should tell everyone how good this book is and personally, I can't wait for the second book that is coming out in July and I hope the God that the date won't change.

Liz, thanks fir a great read and I can't wait to read you're other books.

Fondly - Hengy Etebar

H - Heartbreaking
E - Exciting to read
Zm
Oct 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read it on wattpad. Would love to have a permanent copy. At first your stories looked like cliche but there's where you're different. You give life to the characters. When Riley or any others debate with themselves, I am as a reader feels what you want us to grasp. Thank you. Hope you can churn out more good storiies.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Lantern Lake (The Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
  • Trust by Design (Colorado Trust, #2)
  • Remembering Love
  • Seduction on the Cards (Wicked in Wellington #2)
  • Loving Riley (Celebrity, #2)
  • Tumble Into Love (Diamond Creek, Alaska #5)
  • Lucky Star
  • Love in the Valley of the Kings
  • Escape to Paradise
  • Barefoot at Midnight (Barefoot Bay Timeless, #3; Barefoot Bay Universe #18)
  • A Hero Lies Within
  • Breaking Through (Breaking #3)
  • A Kiss for Colt (Kiss A Cowboy #2)
  • Looking for a Hero
  • Dangerous Ladies (Fortune Hunter #1-2)
  • Morning After (Reynolds Security, #1)
  • Love So Right (The Lawson Brothers, #7)
Liz wrote her first story in eighth grade, a serial drama that was sneakily distributed throughout her homeroom classroom until the teacher got hold of it and she almost got suspended (turns out it was NSFW taboo). As a result, the principal transferred her to the Poetry Club so she could work all the angst out of her system.

Fast forward 2014 and Liz published her first book, Finding Sam, which w

Celebrity Series (2 books)
  • Loving Riley (Celebrity, #2)