Start by marking “Tiny on the Farm” as Want to Read:
Tiny on the Farm

Tiny on the Farm

2.91  ·  Rating details ·  35 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Tiny makes a giant discovery in his first picture book. Tiny, the lovable giant dog, is starring in his very first picture book! Tiny and Eliot are visiting Uncle John?s farm, and they plan to help with chores. But Uncle John?s cat and her new kittens are missing, so Eliot and Tiny decide to find them. Their hunt takes them all around the farm, and no one is more surprised ...more
Published May 15th 2008 by Viking Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Tiny on the Farm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tiny on the Farm

Karen
Nov 30, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I grabbed "Tiny" at the library solely on the charm of the friendly-looking dog on the colorful cover. My 22-month-old son adores anything about dogs, and man, does he ever love Tiny! Of the bazillions of books in his room (both on-loan and those we own), my boy picks up "Tiny" first and brings it to me every morning AND every bedtime (followed by the classic, Harry the Dirty Dog). What is it that makes "Tiny" so addictive? The pictures are playful and the text is short (thankfully) and sweet en ...more
Susan S.C.C.L.
Aug 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed-these
This book caught my eye this evening when I checked it in. Could I have Farmville on the brain??
Eva Leger
Nov 02, 2010 rated it it was ok
Shelves: julias-books
2.5 - Well, did he have to be so insanely huge? Isn't that a little too Clifford-y? His hugeness didn't actually give anything to the story did it? Why couldn't he have been normal sized and help save the kittens? I'd have liked it better then myself. I feel like the "big" aspect was just to feed off of Clifford.
Julia liked it well enough, the illustrations are big and fun, easy to look at. The text is the same minus the big I guess.
Rae Borman
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a favorite for the time it was home with us from the library. Requested just about every night for storytime and it prompted great debates over who was bigger - Tiny or Clifford.
Kim
Apr 06, 2011 rated it it was ok
A dull little book about a Giant Dog finding kittens.
Aaliyah Hopkins
Caitlin
Oct 24, 2017
Nancy
May 09, 2009 rated it really liked it
Cute and charming--a "big" alternative to Clifford!
Nancy
May 22, 2013
Krista
May 28, 2008
Mariah
rated it did not like it
Nov 22, 2016
Rita
Dec 29, 2008
Susan
Mar 26, 2009
Cari Meister lives on a small farm in Minnesota with her husband, four sons, three horses, one dog and one cat. Cari enjoys running, snowshoeing, horseback riding, and yoga. She loves to visit libraries and schools!
More about Cari Meister...