Start by marking “The Full Armor of God: Are You Sure You Got Dressed Today?” as Want to Read:
The Full Armor of God: Are You Sure You Got Dressed Today?

The Full Armor of God: Are You Sure You Got Dressed Today?

You've been caught wearing only your underwear again. Pages have been written attempting to interpret these nightmares where we suddenly find ourselves walking out in public naked. Our worst fears trickle into our subconscious minds, and when we close our eyes, we relive these fears again and again.

What if these weren't dreams? We leave our homes every day fully clothed, b
Published December 19th 2016 by WestBow Press

To ask other readers questions about The Full Armor of God, please sign up.
Carolyn V as a retired senior; my concerns at this age; lead me to be not as trusting as I should that the Lord will bring me through. Especially, aging and hea…moreas a retired senior; my concerns at this age; lead me to be not as trusting as I should that the Lord will bring me through. Especially, aging and health problems some day that are life threatening. Mainly, the suffering issue; as i endured a painful situation as a young teen. so satan brings back that thoughts; that I sometimes feel alone, untrusting and that's an attitude i need to work on. so this book would be beneficial.(less)

Start your review of The Full Armor of God: Are You Sure You Got Dressed Today?
Crista Crawford
Mar 03, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Review Rating: 5 Stars

description

Reviewed By Vernita Naylor for Readers’ Favorite

Marie Bungard
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Are you starting your day fully dressed or ...?  Do you consider these verses in Ephesians 6 when you're selecting from your wardrobe, or are they the furthest thing from your mind?  Christa Crawford, in The Full Armor of God, suggests we really need to be more mindful of these six parts of our wardrobe.  After all, satan is.  He watches and loves it when we are not conscious of what we've left out of our selections.

Here are some truths I discovered while reading through this excellent book:

We
Edythe Hamilton
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
““You are completely and utterly alone.” Satan celebrates when we check into the “Isolation Hotel” knowing we will experience an evening of despair and misery. During my windfall of attacks, I may have checked in for one too many nights.” -Crista Crawford, p.3-4

Crista Crawford shares her personal and up-close experiences with life. She explains how she dressed in full armor to counter attack the unwanted advances of Satan.

Chapter 1 entitled The Naked Truth begins the journey and story of Crista
Michelle Arredondo
A very quick and light read at only about 130+ pages but packed with a good amount of relatable info. The Full Armor Of God: Are You Sure You Got Dressed Today?...the cover had me laughing. Not making fun...just thought it was attention grabbing. The concept behind the title...do you feel spiritual nakedness? Cause if that's the feeling...then you are not armed with the attire needed for this spiritual warfare of our daily lives in this human world. I get it. I dig it. I have read and reviewed m ...more
Crystal Lindsey
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Is your Spirit Naked? We never think about that, do we?
I have know about the Armour of God for years. I have a picture of the soldier fully armed with the verses hanging up in my toilet... What a place to see it. But its there are a reminder and in a place I won't fail to take notice and be reminded.
Have I been faithful in putting on the armour every day? No I haven't.
When I did speak out the verses and picture myself putting it on, I had no real thought of what I was doing, although Gods Word
Vernita Naylor
“How often in our lives are we willing to believe in the lies despite the evidence telling us otherwise?” says Crista Crawford in The Full Armor of God: Are You Sure You Got Dressed Today? IRS sent you an audit letter, you just got into an auto accident and your basement just got flooded and it's only Tuesday. While these things can be considered a natural part of life, they are also attacks. These attacks are called spiritual warfare. Spiritual warfare attacks us at the core. Satan has designed ...more
Ang
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent explanations to enhance understanding of the armor of God, are expressed throughout this book. Using clear examples from today's world really spoke to me. I comprehended the subject in greater depth, even though I have been studying the Bible for many years. I learned from this book, and thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Reading this book is worth your time. It was a blessing to me.
Crista Crawford
Dec 27, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-by-reviewer
-Reviewed by Red Headed Book Lover Blog

The Full Armor of God is an incredible, inspiring, and powerfully written Christian guide book that will inspire you and make you fall in love with Jesus Christ all again. This book is such a lovely read that it should be owned and read by everybody because it is beautiful, useful and inspirational.

The Full Armor of God is written by the incredible Crista Crawford. Crista takes the reader on an incredible journey that will inspire and enchant you. Her chapt
Maya
rated it did not like it
Mar 03, 2017
Beth Long
Karen Gurule
Pam Mooney
Jan 04, 2017
Crista Crawford is an imperfect Christian writing about her perfect God. She discovered the power of praying each piece of armor into her life after stumbling through multiple trials only to fall face-first without it. Crista is an Emerson Excellence in Teaching Award winner and holds two masters degrees. Her real education is the forty-plus years of learning what grace and forgiveness really mean ...more

News & Interviews