Start by marking “Leo's Salvation (Tulsa Immortals, #3)” as Want to Read:
Leo's Salvation (Tulsa Immortals, #3)

Leo's Salvation

(Tulsa Immortals #3)

[This is a standalone novel that can be read separately from the other books in the series]

Leo Eaus, a warlock from a cursed coven, hopes to make up for the sins caused by his family in the past by working as an exorcist.

Agnar Landvik, a berserker bear shifter, only hopes to get through his lonely days without killing his friends in the Twin Ravens MC.

Their paths cross whe
Published January 5th 2017 by self-publish

To ask other readers questions about Leo's Salvation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leo's Salvation

Sierra
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Rating 3.5 I really liked the paranormal aspect of this book which included shifters, a warlock/demon, and more from the supernatural world. Leo was a serious badass but also sensitive, and the same applied to Angar. The romance and sex part of the story were by turns tender and steamy. The thing that served as a big detractor for me and really drove me crazy was that this book definitely did not feel like a standalone. The plot wrapped up fine (with a hint as to the next story in the series) bu ...more
Karen Victoria
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
A Supernatural Series with Wonder and Fun!

We start out with Leo in Oregon. He has been running, from those who feel he is a threat, all of his life. He is haunted by a lineage that others believe make him a threat.
Leo is trying to do everything he can to disassociate himself from his familial line. His mixed heritage is something he tries to hide from any other supernatural being.
Leo takes a job in Tulsa that winds up sending him right where he doesn't want to be. A place where everything he ha
Janet Swiftbird
Jan 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Not a bad read, enjoyable!

Not a bad read, enjoyable with a good storyline.
Angar is bored with his life as a bobyguard and member of the MC.
Leo is trying to hide in plain sight, so to speak, as a exorcist.
He reluctantly takes a job for a human in Tulsa only to find the problem is at the MC club.
Things get lively from there.
Lbeesley
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really Good

The synopsis does not do this book justice in my opinion. It was so much better. Do yourself a favor and read it.
Qin
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was ok
For a standalone entry in a paranormal MM series, this book did not lend itself much to being read by anyone not acquainted with the previous instalments. The ensemble shifter cast obviously shares a background and a past that make little, if at all, sense because the writer did not see fit to encapsulate who is whom and to remind us in which respect these secondary characters stand to the newly mated pair. Without these data, Leo's Salvation feels entirely too cluttered and prone to name-droppi ...more
lovestoread
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
It's always fun to read about people finding their mates...especially if they figure they'll never have one due to the type of being they are.

Leo has been on his own since he was 12 when he watched a tragedy happen right in front of his eyes. He made it his life's work to rid the world of the cause of his lonely life. Agnar has been alone for far longer and is ecstatic when he meets his mate.

Things of course never go smoothly and Leo and Agnar are in for a fight.

Leo's Salvation is another awesom
Theresa
Dec 07, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF @ 30%. Agnar didn't protect Leo. His mating instinct was weak. He followed Tank's orders to capture and imprison Leo even though Tank would turn Leo over to the PNR council who would then execute him. Leo had no survival instinct. His mating instinct was so strong it made him TSTL. Even though he escaped, Leo then returned to Agnar knowing that he would eventually be killed. The Twin Ravens MC were unlikable. Tank and his crew acted juvenile.
Keoki Ki`Ili
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Gateway

A berserker and a warlock, now if they can get past the vampires and stay off the council's radar they might have a chance.
Shandra Halford
Jan 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Not her best work, mainly because it was hard to understand the other characters since I didn't know anything about the universe, but overall a good read.
Beth
Apr 10, 2017
Crystal Watson
Feb 23, 2017
Melissa Jane
rated it did not like it
Flory
DoaJaneoDoe
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-1, 2017, 2018, re-read
I loved this book
it was a bit difficult to get into the world, but I guess, it's because I skipped other ones :) Ido wish there'd be more of Tulsa Immortals from this author
Sheryl
Raina Collins
Nov 25, 2017
Neko
Dec 09, 2017
I live in Southern Oregon and enjoy spending as much time outside as I possibly can. My partner and I often find ourselves hiking with our two dogs when the weather permits it. Fishing, camping, and photography are also activities I greatly enjoy. If the weather doesn’t permit going outside I like to curl up with a sketch book and draw whatever comes to mind.

I got into writing as an outlet for per

Tulsa Immortals (4 books)
  • Cajun Queen & Joker (Tulsa Immortals #1)
  • Gin and Wrath (Tulsa Immortals #2)
  • Coyote's River (Tulsa Immortals, #5)