Start by marking “Ballarat Charter, Volume 1 (Hawks MC #1-#2.5)” as Want to Read:
Ballarat Charter, Volume 1 (Hawks MC #1-#2.5)

Ballarat Charter, Volume 1

(Hawks Motorcycle Club #1-2.5)

Volume #1 contains

Holding Out

Not everything is roses, chocolates and vibrators in Zara's life...until Talon, Hawks MC President, wants to claim her as his.

Published January 9th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Ballarat Charter, Volume 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ballarat Charter, Volume 1

Start your review of Ballarat Charter, Volume 1 (Hawks MC #1-#2.5)
Coco.V
May 02, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (5/2/2018)!

Volume #1 contains

Holding Out

Zara Edgingway is a twenty-six-year-old secretary. She has a daughter that apparently knows-it-all and a best friend that could possibly have the mouth of Satan, but she's been with her through hell and back. Then there's the hunk'a'licious biker neighbour finally showing interest in her.
If only she isn't
Rebecca
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rose
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every story in this book is a definite 5* read!!!!

Holding Out
Lila Rose is an unbelievable author. I laughed so much during this book, but there was plenty to keep me on the edge of my seat, as well.

This is the first book in the Hawks Motorcycle Club series & I hope there will be lots more. Ms. Rose is an Aussie writer so sometimes some of the phrasing made me go hmmm until I remembered that.

I absolutely loved Talon & Zara's story. I look forward to hearing more about them when I get to
Darla
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hawks MC: Ballarat Charter (volume one) has the first three in the MC series. I’m reading it again, since the characters you cannot help falling in love all over with, but also because I always regretted not doing a review so that others could find and most likely fall in love with Lila Rose’s stories.
My very first MC book was hers. The book “Holding Out” kept showing up in my iBooks listing and I became intrigued. Best decision ever as I haven’t had one regret in every book she has produced.
Mandee
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVE THIS!!!

Lila Rose rocks out when comes to writing awesome MC books. I loved all 3 books in this collection. I can't pick a favorite out of these 3 because I loved them all.
Meet the Characters:

Main Characters:
Wildcat (Zara): Was sweet, strong, loving, and a wonderful mother.
Boss Man (Talon, Hawks MC Prez): Was one tough foul mouthed alpha man, very protective, and wonderful father
Hell Mouth (Deanna): Was snarky, foul mouthed, tough yet soft all rolled into one
Griz (Grady, Hawks MC Vice
Renee Harold
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series should come with warning label....

Warning: this series contains so much alpha male hotness, your panties could possibly combust, melt, or be extremely soaked. It maybe be easier if you just not wear them while reading. Yeah I think that is a great warning label.

I love how fast paced these stories are, how the women in the Hawks MC meet. Love reading how their women start off not so much damaged but in much needed help or saving from dark & scary pasts, shadows that follow &
Lisa
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Way better than I anticipated!

Honestly I got this book set because I figured it would be a quick, superficial read. I was so wrong. I love everything about each of the books and can't wait to get started on volume 2. The characters are fabulous and will developed with back stories that give the depth. The heros are sexy AF, possessive, alfa bikers that live to live and protect their feisty, bad-ass women. The banter is entertaining, and the feels surprisingly plentiful. There's an abundance of
Christina
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lila Rose is an unbelievable author that was able to bring to life an incredible MC family.
Volume #1 of the Hawks MC starts with Talon and Zara, Griz and Deanna, Killer and Ivy. All these guys are tough alpha men, who protect their family.
Zara, Wildcat, is a woman who is hiding from a violent past, until Talon comes to her rescue. Deanna, Hell Mouth, is Zara’s best friend. Her family and past are coming to invade her present life with Griz. Ivy, who came to be known as Chatter, runs into a bit
Tracie Rowland
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG.......Love, Love, Love this series!

This series is filled with amazing men, fabulous women. It's filled with humor, real laugh out loud laughter. The storylines are awesome, the interactions between all of the characters is real. The love, anger, good times, and bad times. I love these take charge alpha men . The quirky heart warming women. Talon, Griz, and Killer are so hot. But then Zara, Deanna, and Ivy are their true matches. I cannot wait for more books about other members of the Hawks
SℓιM
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hawks Mc and their women’s

I didn’t have to read part 1 of the Hawks MC Series because I had the book already and read it. But book 2 and 2.5 was good, but you know one always better lol, but I wasn’t at all disappointed but hmm as I think Fox aka Killer was the quite dude that was in book 1 and two lol that smile a lot glad he found Love. Between not going to say much about book two as I did 2.5 since I reviewed it already and as I will 2.5
Gina Marie
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lila-rose
good series!

This is the first three books in the series, all of which I really enjoyed! Talon and Zara are neighbors that fall in love with Zara’s ex trying to kill her. Griz and Deanna fall in love while trying to keep her safe from her foster brother. Fox/Killer and Ivy fall in love through a dating site, their story is a novella instead of a full book like the others. I look forward to reading the rest of the series.
Nicole
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

I loved Hiding Out! Talon and Wildcat are amazing.
Climbing Out I had a bit of trouble getting through. I felt that it was a bit anticlimactic. It was still a good book.
Finding out was another one that I loved. My only complaint was that it was a novella. I would love more Killer and Ivy.
Definitely a series worth checking out and I am definitely going to read volume 2.
Amanda Lee Dixon
May 28, 2018 rated it did not like it
I tried to finish this series but couldn’t. A friend suggested it and now I am seriously questioning her judgement. The writing horrible, pace on hyper speed making it so unbelievable. The characters sucked and were inconsistent in their behavior I found it hard to like them. The situations while could be plausible the authors pace spoiled everything.

Recommendations - get an editor and there is hope for the plot and characters.
Paula
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
FRIGGIN AWESOME

I received volume 1 via a book club review, and was asked to provide feedback.
I enjoyed all 3 books, story lines were fantastic, the character's were believable.
I laughed and even cried with one of the books. I find it hard to find authors that are able to captivate with stories, but I found I couldn't put volume 1 down.
I just bought volume 2 because I have to find out what happens to the rest of the character's.
Thank you Lila, you are amazing.
Lee-anna Dunk
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Freakin hot

God I love the boy's from Hawks MC. Lila Rose is a kick A$$ Author and doesn't disappoint when it comes to Alpha bikers. Their domineering, hot , filthy, kinky and love on their women a way a woman should be loved. Five flaming Stars from this reader. Word of advice .! When reading these books make sure your air conditioner is set to freeze because you will be burning up in no time.
Christina Sunderland
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Warning: may cause a book hangover!

I normally don't write reviews, just rate a book and move on, so for me to stop and write anything means the book is amazing! Oh my goodness! I loved these books! What's not to love? Take some big, strong, bossy, alpha, bikers and the take no crap women who bring them to their knees add-in a dash of danger and BAM you have th is amazing set if books! Do yourself a favor and one click this now!
Allie Abernathy
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good books. Likeable characters.
I'd rate 3.5 and recommend it.
I do think the first book fell a little short because it went from six years ago and jumped straight to now. They already knew one another so I felt like there were key points of their meeting that I missed.
Although, it was easy to keep reading after being introduced to all the key players.
Ashly
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My god!

I loved this series. Didn’t put down my phone at all! I’m in love. Dee is like my soul sister. My god the men sounded like gods. I laughed a lot and I loved that most about a book. Characters where amazing. I can wait to read the others stories. Great job! Volume #2 here I come!
Erica
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
A really great read. Something to clear the cobwebs easy to read with a little of everything- Sexy times, romance, hot bikers and kick arse hilarious women!!!

Great series can't wait to read volume two!!! I recommend reading in sequence and just binge read them all they are short and fun.

All up a great read with some fun characters and some out there situations.
Misty Roule
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Each individual book will have your heart pounding in multiple ways...

While the characters carry over from one book to the next, they're each a separate a story. Although this collection has a few things in common: hot dominant alpha males, saucy sarcastic females, drama, action, and emotional turmoil.
Happy reading : )
Patricia Blair
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Where have you been all my life Lila Rose?

This series was recommended from a group on Facebook. I was hooked by the first paragraph. The style of writing flowed and I was captured and captivated by the characters. Loved this MC group and can't wait to read the next set of books. You won't be sorry to buy this series.
Mia LeNae
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You can play with my fandola anytime

Freaking A! I love you Ms. Rose! These books were awesome. I can't wait to read the next set! I laughed so hard and was on the verge of tears other times. I love how you have your readers connect to the characters. And my goodness I wish a Hawk or whoever's MC club wanted me. They can call me Snickers. Ijs.
Dolores M
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Awesome

Loved the three stories in this collection. Holding out with Talon and Zara, Climbing Out with Deanna and Griz, and Finding Out with Ivy and Fox. The banter was quite entertaining with the alpha heroes who protected their women. Lots of hot steam, action and romance rolled into one great selection.
May 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Cute

Another one of those alpha males, must obey at all time, yet have some kind of kink with the females. Really fast paced and witty as hell. The romance in each novel is pretty in your face with no shame. Just a fun light read love that about this series.
Bry Ann
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Really good series! The men are awesome. I liked the hint of kink in Killers story haha. I wish there was a tad bit more suspense/dark parts but other than that I really enjoyed.
Sebrina
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved them all!!

I loved them all. If I have to choose I would choose Griz story because i love older men. I am hooked and have to read other guys stories. I recommend reading this book.
Amanda Harper
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

I really loved this book. All three are great stories are great just by themselves. Each story adds to the next but can stand by itself. My favorite was Hell Mouth. She is brass and ballsy. Jillian is just down right hilarious. Talon and Zarra story was the best.
Debbie
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Buy buy buy

O.M.G get this book asap its so funny one of the best books ive read in a long time. I always love M.C books but this one has so much humour in it ive already started recommended it to friends
Rachel F. Allen
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

I read the first two books before but never all together. Loved the way it was put together. Loved the way the author put into work of a taste of the biker world. It's sexy, erotic and romantic. Can't wait to read volume 2!
kim
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun

Fun, witty and sexy! I love the lighthearted banter throughout all the stories, and how they all love each other so much! You feel like it would be so much fun to be there with them. Can't wait to read the rest of em!!!

« previous 1 3 next »

• Ice (Regulators MC, #1)
  • Grunt (Texas Kings MC, #4)
  • Home Forever (Texas Knights MC, #1)
  • Night Rebels Motorcycle Club Series (Books 1 - 4): Night Rebels MC Romance Box Set
  • Tucker: Texas Kings MC, Book 7
  • Smokey: Texas Kings MC, Book 6
  • Chains` Redemption
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 2 - Axel
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • Lords of Carnage MC, BOX SET: Books 1-4
  • Her Prince  (The Wounded Souls Book 6 )
  • LOUT: Texas Kings MC, Book 5
  • Bayou Devils MC 1-6
  • Kincaid (Cerberus MC, #1)
  • A Lost Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #2)
  • Premo (Siberian MC, #1)
  • The Devil's Angels MC
  • Fury (Savage Brothers MC--Tennessee Chapter, #4)
Lila Rose is also known as L. Rose.

Lila Rose has moved about Australia a lot of her life. Currently, she lives in country Victoria Australia with her husband and two children.

Lila is addicted to coffee, chocolate and reading.

She also loves to write humorous romance. For all novels that come from her weird brain, check out her website!

Hawks Motorcycle Club (4 books)
  • Holding Out (Hawks Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Climbing Out (Hawks Motorcycle Club, #2)
  • Black Out (Hawks Motorcycle Club, #3)
  • No Way Out (Hawks Motorcycle Club, #4)
“His eyes shone blue, and he had shaved head that” 0 likes