Start by marking “Christmas at Two Love Lane” as Want to Read:
Christmas at Two Love Lane

Christmas at Two Love Lane

(Two Love Lane #1)

The best gift of all is the one you share with someone else. . .

From the moment he strode through the iron gate and into the offices of Two Love Lane on a crisp December day, it was obvious that Deacon Banks was something different. He wasn't a Charleston native, not with that adorable Yankee accent. And unlike the usual client at the elegant matchmaking agency, he had no
Published October 3rd 2017 by St. Martin's Press

To ask other readers questions about Christmas at Two Love Lane, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas at Two Love Lane

Carrie
Sep 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
Macy Frost along with a couple of her friends have opened up at matchmaking service at Two Love Lane and the ladies take their job seriously. Vowing that there is someone out there for everyone Macy is proud of her track record at the agency so far with many successful pairings. When Deacon Banks walks into Two Love Lane and Macy's office she's a bit taken aback when he insists he's not looking for love but only a few dates while he's in town to pass the time.

Macy is a bit curious about Deacon
☆Dani☆ ☆Touch My Spine Book Reviews☆
I am absolutely a sucker for this series!!! I just can't help it Kieran Kramer writes books that are based in Charleston(where I live) and has swoon worthy characters. When I received this book in the mail, I will have to admit that I took my time to read it. Usually when you hear that, its a bad thing. Well, not in this case because I did not want this story to end! I would engulf myself in parts of the story here and a little there. When I was feeling down and in a slump with a book, I would e ...more
Ann Lorz
Reviewed for Romancing the Readers Blog: https://romancingthereaders.blogspot....

For me there is nothing better then a holiday romance book. It's my favorite time of the year so it would make sense that I would love to read them, right? So when they start coming out I have to say that I gobble them up!

When I saw this new series by Kramer I knew I had to try it. The Story sounded good and I loved both the title and cover! It had all that attracts me to a story.

After reading it all I can say is
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Happy Holidays! I cannot believe how cute, sweet and adorable Christmas At Two Love Lane was.

As the story started, I wasn’t sure if I was going to enjoy this Christmas Tale. Macy was a little too much of a southern belle. She was extreme about her business of matchmaking and made it perfectly clear to Deacon that Two Love Lane was not a “dating service” then, in the next breath, she is running out the door in search of him and agreeing to his terms. But, as the tale was being wove by K
Sissy's Romance Book Review
''Christmas at Two Love Lane' by Kieran Kramer is the Story of Deacon Banks and Macy Frost.
Macy and her friends have a business called Two Love Lane where they match people up into successfully relationships. Macy rumored to kind to Cupid even. But Deacon only in town for a short time and just wants a few dates from her agency.
The more that Deacon interacts with Macy the more that he seems to want her. But will Macy break her rules an act of the attraction she too is feeling for him.
Sweet eas
Rating: Five
Review:

"Christmas At Two Love Lane" by Kieran Kramer

My Thoughts...

This was a good lovely seasonal/holiday romantic read that even had little bit of comedy in it. I loved the Charleston setting for this read that this author brought out so very well. The two main characters well just let me say were 'phenomenal.' Definitely matchmaker Macy really meets her match when introduced to that bachelor Deacon.
Tammy
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley, kindle, own, romance
I love Christmas romance stories.

Christmas at Two Love Lane is Macy and Deacon’s story and I can say that I loved the two main characters. Macy and her friends run Two Love Lane which is the matchmaking business and they are enlisted to help Deacon find proper dates, so that he can make his aunt happy. There is only one problem for Deacon and that would be Macy, because she seems to be the one that he wants.

I loved the setting of this book and I thought the book was very well written and would
Melanie
Dec 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, holiday
I enjoyed this, but I felt like it could have been shorter - I started to get tired of it partway through, even though I did like the concept and the writing. The characters were fun, and she did a decent job keeping it festive (some of these holiday books really skimp on the Xmas!). The little “mystery” I could have done without, but the corgis?!! A few corgi scenes make everything better.
Minx
True Rating is 3.5 stars!

Christmas at Two Love Lane is the first book in the Two Love Lane series. In this series, there are three women who have had a rough go with love or lack of finding love. They have banded together and with the help of their receptionist they founded ‘Two Love Lane.’ This story features Macy Frost who believes that she is a descendent of Cupid. She and her friends have always had luck matching up others and it was this ability that led them to start up a matchmaking busin
Morgan
Nov 20, 2017 rated it did not like it
Elaine
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Come visit Charleston in this delightful festive romance! Macy Frost is a professional matchmaker, one who prides herself on successfully helping many people find their soulmate. However, she's still searching for her own! That's until Deacon Banks visits her matchmaking agency, wanting to appease his Aunt by pretending to look for his true love, even though he has no ambition whatsoever to actually do so! The two connect straight away, but that's just plain unethical for Macy so she endeavours ...more
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Christmas at Two Love Lane was just too cute, sweet, laidback with a southerness about it besides the quaint town of Charleston, SC. Charm. Manners. Respect. Elegant. Cute. This was a slow holiday read that allowed you to gain your ground and move along like on a Sunday-drive. Watching Deacon fall on the arrow of cupid was just too fun. He was insisting he just wanted a few dates to appease his aunt, but that insistence goes out the window with the more time he spends with Macy. He spent more ti ...more
Donna Maguire

This was such a sweet and adorable Christmas read I thoroughly enjoyed it!! The characters were brilliant and I loved the plot too!  I now want to go back and read the other books in the series!  This is the first one I have read and it definitely works as a stand alone but I do feel that after reading  it I would have benefitted from reading the rest - a festive treat - 4 stars from me!
Cathy Geha
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
Christmas at Two Love Lane by Kieran Kramer

A man trying to please his aunt sets out to date a variety of women, with the help of a matchmaker, but has no desire to settle down any time soon. The hitch is that he finds the matchmaker intriguing and ends up spending more time with her than dating. Of course Deacon and Macy end up falling for one another but it seems to take forever.

This is my first book by this author and of the Christmas stories I have read this is not one of my favorites. I thin
Christina T
I went into this book with so much excitement. It's a Holiday book! It's by Kieran Kramer! Unfortunately, it just wasn't for me.

The Good, The Bad, and Everything Else: The setting of Charleston is charming but the pace and the setting of the story makes this feel like a small town story. With Charleston being well over 100k people this felt a bit off for me even though I did like it. I love small town romances. I also liked some of the secondary cast of characters. Fran, Deacon's Aunt, was an in
Pamela
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars. Hmmm - I just didn't feel the Christmas love with this one. I felt Macy was at times childish and yet trying too hard to be perfect. For me, the story could have been shorter, too often it seemed to repeat itself. I also didn't buy into it that Charleston is so small that everyone knows each other, like in a village. The writing is fine in itself, but I don't think that I would read another modern love story by Ms. Kramer.

**Thank you to the publisher and Net Galley in exchange of an h
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Quick Summary
Deacon's aunt wants him to serious consider meeting someone and finally settling down. But he's seen what settling down with the wrong person can do to a man and his bachelor lifestyle is still too fun and carefree for him to blindly risk it all on the elusive thing called love. Instead he compromises and sets out to serial date for a few weeks while his wild and brash aunt finds her footing in the very southern little town of Charleston, South Caroline.

Two Love Lane is the best m
Susan Gorman
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kieran Kramer is one of my go to authors. I adore her books because she excels at creating slice-of-life novels. Ms Kramer creates characters that resonate with the reader and crafts emotional, heartfelt storylines which draw the reader into the story. In Christmas at Two Love Lane, Ms. Kramer pairs Deacon Banks, a savvy New York City businessman with Macy Frost, a charming Charleston, South Carolina socialite and matchmaker.

I adored the premise of this holiday themed romance. Deacon is spendin
Deb
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Christmas at Two Love Lane is a charming sweet holiday read.

Deacon Banks is a dark, moody hunk that in no way believes in love. Lust most definitely, but love not a chance. To make his Aunt Fran happy Deacon promised her the best of best Christmas present, his openness to have a matchmaker find him some female companionship. What Deacon did not know was his life is about to take on new meaning.
Macy Frost character is adorable, but I have to say this heroine drove me a bit batty at some points of
CMDH
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Christmas at Two Love Lane is the first book in a new series by Kieran Kramer. A sweet holiday romance set in Charleston, I was really excited to read this and it did not disappoint!
Macy Frost heads a matchmaking business, something she takes very seriously, and not to be confused with a ‘dating service’. Her family has had a gift of successfully finding Cupid’s match for generations. Macy simply hasn’t found her match. When Deacon Banks arrives in her doorway requesting dates to appease his au
Rosemary K
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Macy Frost is a perfect Southern lady. She lives in Charleston, South Carolina where she is a matchmaker extraordinaire. Sadly she hasn't found the perfect man for herself. Things get really complicated when she meets Deacon Banks. He doesn't want to get married. He just wants casual dates. Inspite of their best intentions their chemistry is amazing. They find that the heart wants what the heart wants. I fell in love with this couple and the other characters in this charming holiday story. Deaco ...more
Linda Smatzny
Mar 08, 2018 rated it liked it
This story is set in present day Charleston and features Macy Frost and Deacon Banks as the main characters. Macy is a native of Charleston for several generations while Deacon is from New York visiting his aunt, who raised him. Macy runs a matchmaking service even though she is not sure she believes in true love that lasts. Deacon has no desire to settle down. Of course they are made for each other. This is another of my happy reads that was quick and easy.
Isha Coleman
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Christmas at Two Love Lane (Two Love Lane) by Kieran Kramer
Ms. Kramer makes it easy to laugh right into love with this mismatched duo.  She's a matchmaker.  He's a heartbreaker.  Neither are that big on being risk takers, but love has a way of making it's presence known.  Christmas at Two Love Lane the gift that keeps on giving no matter the season.
Shahla's World
Situated in a beloved South Carolina locale, this fun Christmas Romance is not to be missed. With quirky characters and an abundance of sensual dialogue Kieran Kramer has written a holiday romance for the keeper shelf.

This poignant, sexy and fun book is well written bringing the reader to both laughter and tears.
Jennifer Schultheis
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Christmas at Two Love Lane by Kieran Kramer is a cute holiday romance about a matchmaker and a client. Deacon only wants to find a date while he’s in town, but Macy has an impressive record and believes he can find Deacon is rightful match. Deacon wasn’t looking for love but he found it regardless, with Macy. Overall, likeable characters who put me in the holiday spirit.
Peggy Clayton
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am so happy that I won this book as this was a new author to me. I just enjoyed the story so much. There were so many characters in the book that were so funny. A few of them I would love to see in a book by themselves. The main characters carried the book so well and made a really good Christmas story. Kieran hit a grand slam with this book!
Anne
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Book Club
Karen
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Romantic comedy set in Charleston, SC at Christmas. Lovely.
Inishowen Cailín
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was ok
Slow, boring read. It took me ages to get through this book as I stopped loads of times to read more interesting books in between.
Katherine Hayward Pérez
Christmas at Two Love Lane by Kieran Kramer was on my list of books to read for a special holiday blog post for St Martin's Press. Set in Charleston, South Carolina, Kramer provides us with an incredibly visual and detailled description of the town's harbour and ambience. What I do get from the story is the laid-back atmosphere of the area.

The book had an interesting premise but unfortunately I wasn't taken with the pace of the book, and struggled with this aspect of it. The pace seemed very sl
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Flirting with Forever (Island Bliss, #1)
  • Christmas In Evergreen
  • Bet the House (Loveless & Dunn #1; Magnolia Bay #1)
  • Miracle on Chance Avenue (Love on Chance Avenue #2)
  • A True Cowboy Christmas (Cold River Ranch, #1)
  • Christmas in Kilts
  • Miss Fortune Series Boxset 1 (A Miss Fortune Mystery)
  • The Reluctant Bride (The Scott Brothers of Montana #2; The Great Wedding Giveaway #5)
  • Beauty and the Cowboy (Big Marietta Fair #1)
  • Two Nights With His Bride (Wild Montana Nights #2; Montana Born Brides #6)
  • Finally His Bride (Montana Born Brides, #4)
  • The Unexpected Bride (The Great Wedding Giveaway #4)
  • Pursued by the Rogue (Fairy Tales of New York, #1)
  • With This Christmas Ring (Studies in Scandal, #2.5; Lords of Anarchy, #3.5)
  • Weekend with Her Bachelor (Bachelor Auction, #4)
  • Picture Perfect Love: A June Wedding Story (A Year of Weddings Novella 2, #7)
USA Today bestselling author Kieran Kramer currently writes fun contemporary romance with a Southern flair for St. Martin’s Press. She lives where she grew up–in the Lowcountry of South Carolina–with her family. The first two books in her three-book TWO LOVE LANE series are on shelves now. The third book, SECOND CHANCE AT TWO LOVE LANE, comes out 8-28-18. Find Kieran on Instagram, Pinterest, Faceb ...more

Two Love Lane (3 books)