Start by marking “Another Day With Jory (A Matter of Time #8.6)” as Want to Read:
Another Day With Jory (A Matter of Time #8.6)

Another Day With Jory

(A Matter of Time #8.6)

Jory holiday ficlet from Mary Calmes.
__________
Status: Complete
Word count: 5,801

Deborah
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another free little short this time a Christmas one.
I love these guys and it’s going to be really difficult to move on.
In this one Jory is still attracting trouble but this time it comes in the form of chihuahuas.
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

Pretty much laughed my ass off from start to finish.
Barbara➰
I'm not sure I'm ready to let these two go. It's been an awesome, frustrating, violent journey for me but what a trip.

“Every day with you is an adventure, and you know I’d never have it any other way"~Sam to Jory
Leaundra
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Of course I loved it. Anytime I can spend time with this family is a treat.
Sara
Jeebus! These two can still make me swoon and I love LOVE LOVE Sam's little speech to Jory in the kitchen. Le Sigh. Just perfect they are and of course, everyone was in this so it was totes amazing.
BWT (Belen)
Loved it. Period.
Bitchie
Dec 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Nice to know that Jory is still Jory!
Anke
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was ok
The only reason for me to read this: I needed an Established Couple story for my challenge:)
⚣Michaelle⚣
3.5 Stars

Yeah, this is a prime example of why I can only take Jory in the smallest of doses. Seriously, I'm exhausted reading about ONE DAY in his life - all the cray cray that comes with being Jory - so I'm glad I only indulge very infrequently. Now I need a nap...
Melissa
Another addition to Sam and Jory and it was cute. Dognappings, phones that shock and Jory at a police station. What could have possibly happened, LOL. :)
Esra
Mar 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-english
Jory, her zamanki Jory!!!
Onun olduğun yerde eğlenmemek mümkün mü?? :D :D
Susan
Dec 27, 2016 rated it really liked it

SO.
MUCH.
LOVE.
STILL.
UltraMeital
Reading Jory's POV is also missing him, the way he always gets into trouble and how resigned yet loving Sam is about all of it. It was fun seeing the other side characters from the series - Aaron and Duncan and a little bit of Dane and Aja. Yet sadly this was reminding me of the previous short free-read because though the story was focused on Jory getting into trouble per-usual it was MAINLY, something like 90%, about the kids, the interaction with them, how they are, what they do. It's like mot ...more
Shelby P
Apr 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
This was a cute story and I liked it. It would have been better if Ian and Miro showed up : -)
Jenny Wood
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is just a very, very, very short, "day in the life" of Jory Kage...
I absolutely adore this whole family and I wish that we'd get little snibbits of them, daily.
Wouldn't that be amazing?
Every time I get a little piece, I feel like I have to go back and re-read everything
all over again!
I adore them all <3
Elyxyz
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“Every day with you is an adventure, and you know I'd never have it any other way, right?”
A new small, adorable story.
I missed them so much! Thank you, Mary. You made my day. <3
Wax
Dec 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, own-have
Everything happens to Jory and Hannah (B). Trouble magnets. :) But I absolutely love the name Dobby.
Liza
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was pure Jory. And if you're familiar with Sam and Jory, you know exactly what I mean. It is a short where you read it laughing, shaking your head, and loving the ridiculousness that only Jory brings to a story. But at the same time, there is that undertone of love and happiness that just makes it all perfect.
Joelle
Is there any better way to end your year than with Sam and Jory? I had no idea this story existed. I'm so glad I found it. It was typical Jory and just as cute as all the others. I think it's time for a full re-read of the series.
Angelmira
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: cops
Jory, enough said. I'm so glad this series is over and it's not going to be another one with Jory as a main character. I love the world madam Calmes created. I love Sam to pieces, but Jory not so much.
KI
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute as usual. Jory just keeps getting into trouble.
Shelley
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
How on earth did I miss seeing this great short story! Another 'Just Jory' moment in life. Loved it :)
Househippo
Mar 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: novella, m-m-romance
Free fic and Jory
Marge
Jul 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: free, holiday, humor, m-m, romance
Nice to see everyone again.
Nicole
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read quick read. Love these characters.
Becca
More Jory Crazyness. I find the situations he gets in endlessly amusing, and I really enjoyed this little ficlet about how the family get a dog.

4 stars
Bookbee
I guess that's it for the "A Matter of Time" series. *makes a sad face*
Deanna
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: funny, m-m, read-again, sweet
All things Jory are good reading. I could read a new one every week.
Karen
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another sweet cute short story. Loved it.
Dallison
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lovely, lovely addition to this series.
  • Compensations (Life Lessons, #3.5)
  • Sixty Five Hours: The Twelve Days of Christmas (Sixty Five Hours, #1.5)
  • Tattoos & Tinsel (Tattoos, #2)
  • The Perfect Valentine's Day
  • Everything He Needs (The Last Thing He Needs, #1.5)
  • A Holiday to Remember (The Breakfast Club #3.2)
  • The Five Times Raptor Messed With The Bull
  • A Touch of Irish (Sinners #3.8)
  • A Change of Tune (Change #1)
  • Texas Wedding (Texas #7)
  • Light Me Up (Deputy Joe, #2.5)
  • Mr. Popsalos (Mr. Popsalos, #1)
  • Cards on the Table
  • Billy (A Southern Thing #4)
  • PsyCop Briefs: Volume 1
  • If You're Going Through Hell Keep Going (Mann of My Dreams #1)
  • Feathers From the Sky
  • Epitaph (Infected #8)
Mary Calmes believes in romance, happily ever afters, and the faith it takes for her characters to get there. She bleeds coffee, thinks chocolate should be its own food group, and currently lives in Kentucky with a five-pound furry ninja that protects her from baby birds, spiders and the neighbor’s dogs. To stay up to date on her ponderings and pandemonium (as well as the adventures of the ninja) ...more

A Matter of Time (8 books)
  • A Matter of Time Book I (A Matter of Time #1)
  • A Matter of Time Book II (A Matter of Time #2)
  • A Matter of Time Book III (A Matter of Time #3)
  • A Matter of Time Book IV (A Matter of Time #4)
  • Bulletproof (A Matter of Time #5)
  • But For You (A Matter of Time #6)
  • Parting Shot (A Matter of Time, #7)
  • Piece of Cake (A Matter of Time, #8)