Start by marking “The Story Series: Tell Me a Story- The COMPLETE Novel (Episodes 1-5)” as Want to Read:
The Story Series: Tell Me a Story- The COMPLETE Novel (Episodes 1-5)

The Story Series: Tell Me a Story- The COMPLETE Novel

(Story)

Buy the five-episode bundle and save!
***
"A steamy romance plus a captivating storyline makes this the perfect read for any 50 Shades lover." - Redbook Magazine
“Tamara has such an engaging voice, sexy, likeable heroes and heroines and a wry sense of humor.” - New York Times bestselling author Beth Kery
“In this complete five part book series, Tamara Lush tells a story
Published December 21st 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Story Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Story Series

RoseyLovesBooks
Apr 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Story Series: Tell Me a Story - The COMPLETE Novel (Episodes 1-5) by Tamara Lush is a Contemporary Romance

Emma is the beautiful owner of a bookstore that hosts various events. One such event is Story Brothel, where an author reads her works to a customer for $2 per minute. Emma normally reads steampunk romance stories to hipsters. Until the night a flirtatious and attractive Caleb asks her to read him a story. Then Emma decides to try something different ... something she recently wrote ...
Book-Lovin-Momma
Apr 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a suspenseful, steamy story about Emma and Caleb. Touches on some "50 Shades" themes, and I enjoyed the book, but you do need to read the complete story to get the whole picture. There were moments that I didn't care for Emma's character, but we can't expect them to be perfect, it's their foibles that make them the person they are. Caleb was pretty solidly likeable and hot. I liked the suspense story line and the twists had me wondering, but I was happy with the way the story ended. I v ...more
Rosemary
Apr 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sexy and sweet at the same time. I was intrigued by the relationship between Caleb and Emma even though I found Emma a little immature. Definitely enjoyed and would read a new book from the same author.

I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
The Story Series: Tell Me a Story by Tamara Lush. This is the Complete Episodes 1-5 in this hot series, totaling around 525 pages. This is the story of Emma and Caleb going through their meeting and following different points in their lives. I really enjoyed their story and so glad that this is being offered in this great box set.
Marzena
Apr 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
This story was an intense emotional ride. Characters were well developed. Steamy, hot read. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
SouthernAngel
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A hot & steamy read with off the charts chemistry.
Emma Lloyd
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm not going to say anything about the story line as I don't want to give anything away, but I will say that this is a great read Tamara lush did a great job I highly recommend this to anyone who loves reading that don't mind little twists moments of omg that cant happen lol.
Teri
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Overall I have to rate this series 5 star. It most definitely deserves it. A complex multilevel story that begins so innocently with the reading of a story on a beautiful night in a cabana. What follows is a love story thru thick and thin and yes the unexpected. No one knew what would come out of that one reading, the love, pain, exploration, intrigue, the bond, the life, the experiences. This author reveals this story layer by layer book by book. She takes your emotions and plays you like a fid ...more
Eva
This book was written as a response for current of books like 50 shades of grey, it's definately 50 shades done right. 50 shades has nothing on this book.

Wow it's was whirlwind of emotions. I felt happy, excited, turned on, uncomfortable, angry , heart broken, sad and everything in between. It was so long but comepletely worth it. I devoured it. (I read it on wattpad where it's available completely free!)
I freaking loved the hero. He was sooooo perfect! Not a manwhore! Yayyy! I could just tell
Millennial Book Life Crisis - Samantha
I was really torn with this series! There were times I liked it and times I wasn’t sure what the reasoning was behind the storyline. I have to say overall, it was an enjoyable book until book 4, where the twist just really threw me through a loop that I didn’t expect and wasn’t the biggest fan of. I also feel like the twist was somewhat anticlimactic in the reasoning; something like that twist is a go big or go home type of twist. I did enjoy Emma and Caleb’s characters throughout the entirety o ...more
Amanda McCalip
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an absolutely amazing read! This series absolutely deserves every bit of this 5 star review! This story starts out quite simple with a simple night. The journey that follows is an absolute true love story that takes you through the journey of being there through the good and the bad. The amount of emotions throughout this story just took my breath away. Tamara Lush wove pure perfection through the pages and left me so completely satisfied. The characters Emma and Caleb were just a pleasure ...more
Melisa
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I binge-read the entire Tell Me a Story books this weekend. I was reading the last two in my living room and my sister came downstairs and I asked me why I was crying. I responded that “My book is sad”. That essentially sums up the end of the Tell Me a Story books. Caleb and Emma’s story is heartbreaking and beautiful. There were times where it frustrated me and times when I sobbed and read fast because I wanted to get to the happy ending. And then I hated myself for reading faster because I wan ...more
BookLover
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This author blew me away with this book!!

The story kept me captivated from the first page, and I finished it in about 3 hours. The characters are AMAZING and the storyline is like nothing you’ve ever read. I cried, I laughed, I simply felt every feeling possible when reading this book!! Emma and Caleb are this amazing, sizzling couple who go through SO MUCH. They have highs and lows and everything in between. But, they get their HEA and you want more. I simply am blown away by this book and can’
Calf
Apr 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was good, but the editing could have been better, and one of my pet peeves presented itself. Too many people incorrectly state a woman's married name as Mrs. Jane Doe. WRONG. Only as a divorcee does a woman use Mrs. followed by her first name and her husband's last name. Correctly, when married, a woman should ALWAYS be Mrs. John Doe. She also can be Ms. Jane Doe, but not Mrs. Jane Doe until she becomes single. We have allowed ourselves to nearly destroy proper etiquette, but there's no rea ...more
Kathy
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book that I have read from this particular author. I am so glad that I had the chance to do so. This is a complete set so you not only get the first, you get all the ones that come after which is a great buy. I thought it was written well and the story was fantastic. You get a love story that is romantic with a lot of sex mixed in. Who wouldn't want that. It tugs at your heart strings. Fantastic. I voluntarily read an Advanced Reader's Copy.
Stephanie
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

I've never heard about this author and this was an impulse buy because of the price. I'm really glad I one clicked it, this felt like a well round, written and sexy series. At times Emma got on my nerves and Caleb was the best through the series. I did felt a bit off during the third and fourth book. I felt disconnected with the story because I didn't like where the story was going but I understand why, the author ended it amazingly. I really like the writing, the story was mature and re
Colleen
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Emotional read!

This was a great read! The emotions abd feelings of the characters...they were visceral. The sex scenes were steamy. I read it in a night because I just had to know what was going to happen!
Jill
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved every page!

I was completely hooked as soon as I started reading. This was the first time reading anything by Ms. Lush and I can't wait to read more of her work! You won't be disappointed!!
Azzie Parks
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Job

The author did a wonderful job with this book,she a new author to me ,this is the first book I've read by her but it want be my last. I loved all of her characters. She took me on a magic carpet ride I want soon for get.You keep writing and I will keep reading.
Moriah
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story. So hot and steamy and the chemistry between Caleb and Emma was amazing!!!
Kathryn  CLiK Book Blog
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tell me a story - The Complete Series - Tamara Lush
⭐⭐⭐⭐

With hints of 50 Shades, Tamara Lush takes her readers on a literary adventure into some steamy and emotion filled situations. Caleb and Emma were charismatic and well developed characters and reading the whole story as a complete novel was a great intro to Tamara Lush’s work.
An enjoyable read and one I’d recommend for lovers of the 50 shades genre.

Kerry
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first time I have read Tamara Lush and I am so glad this is the collection that introduced her to me..this book is hot and steam, sad and happy but also simply put - a book about love! And for that alone I loved it!

Emma and Caleb are amazing together and Tamara is an amazingly dynamic story teller that she can have you feeling so hot and needy in one way then suddenly, she pulls the rug and all you want to do is curl up under the covers and hope that Emma and Caleb find their happy p
Andie Christopher
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story!

Very sexy emotional roller coaster of a story about two grown ups in love. Perfect snow day read! Highly recommend!
Andi
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure how to put into words all of the emotions o felt reading this series. Caleb & Emma's story made me happy, gutted me then finally made me smile. What a roller coaster ride.
Carolyn Amundson
Sep 03, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF @ 25%

The plot starts off interesting enough, but by 25% the couple are happily together. Then she starts thinking about ticking clocks and ovulation. And, I was done.
Tracey
Apr 24, 2018 rated it liked it
This was tough for me to rate. I loved episode 1, but in 2-3, I found Emma to be super annoying and needy, she drove me nuts. I didn't really mind the other episodes, but also didn't think they were outstanding, and thought the main conflict that happened to be a little harsh and drawn out
Denise Dow
May 10, 2017
Debra
Jan 24, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Tamara Lush writes steamy and emotional contemporary romance stories set in tropical locations. Her recent book, Constant Craving, was a 2018 RWA RITA® finalist in erotic romance.

She's married to an Italian and lives near a beach in Florida. For many years, she was an award-winning newspaper journalist. In 2017, she was one of 24 writers chosen by Amtrak to ride around the United States on a trai

Story (6 books)