Start by marking “Jumping Jude (Made Marian, #3)” as Want to Read:
Jumping Jude (Made Marian, #3)

Jumping Jude

(Made Marian #3)

Jude: Reaching the top of the country music charts brings out the crazy, and there’s no one crazier than my ex. Unfortunately, his threats to out me are escalating. Enter the bodyguard of my dreams.

I’d probably chafe under his constant presence if his attention to my body wasn’t so… ah… thorough. Now I have to worry about outing myself to millions of fans if I can’t keep
Published December 22nd 2016 (first published December 11th 2016)

Start your review of Jumping Jude (Made Marian, #3)
Shin Mon Thway
Am I the only one or Lucy Lennox's cover models just keep getting cuter and cuter? 😁 I mean.. they are everything! 😱 I really loveeeeeeed both models here. So freaking gorgeous! 😍 The story was just as amazing as I expected. I knew that this one was going to be good since I read book 1.

Jude is a lonely but extremely successful musician who was on celibacy for six freaking years because he was so afraid of getting hurt by trusting someone and getting his heart broken. And Derick came from a very
Meags
4.5 Stars

Jude Marian is a country music superstar. He’s talented, he’s sexy, he’s kind and gracious, and he has the best, most supportive family in the whole world. He’s also gay, but he’s deeply in the closet because of his fame; he’s sad and lonely, not having been with anyone since his career took off six years previously.

One night, during a heated argument, he reveals the truth to his personal bodyguard, Derek, and before he knows what’s hit him, Derek also admits to being gay and closeted,
Erth
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Squeee!! **happy sigh** **huge grin** I love Jude Marion. I love Derek Wolfe. I love the book Jumping Jude and I am now head over heals in love with Lucy Lennox. What an awesome Christmas present this book was. What an awesome present to give yourself anytime of the year this book is. My eyes were so tired but my brain was so wired after having finished Jumping Jude last night I couldn't sleep. I was feeling all the feels and just relishing in that adrenaline rush from being excited and in love. ...more
* A Reader Obsessed *
3.5 Stars

I have to say that the writing here did not slip, but this was a more serious entry, hence the slight drop in enjoyment factor. In my old age, I have a lot of anxiety when it comes to those MC’s in the closet because I’m sitting on tenterhooks waiting for the other shoe to drop, and it is gonna drop. My poor old heart can’t take so much stress.

Jude is at the top of his game. He’s made it big in country music and with such fame, he has to have protection. Enter Derek. He’s been guarding
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
3.5 Stars!

I really like this series. Skipped book 2 as it wasn't calling to me and some of the reviews had me a little worried. Plus after meeting Jude in book 1 I've been wanting to read his story.

All of these can be read as standalones IMO, even though there's some character cross-over.

These are very easy reads. Low angst. At times a little cheesy (though I didn't think this one had as many cheesy lines as book 1). Very sweet. Nice steam.

This one has a stalker-ish storyline but honestly it wa
Wendy

This is the third book in this series and I enjoyed it more than book 2, though not as much as book 1, which is still my favorite.

Jude is a famous country singer and he has been deep in the closet for his whole life. His last relationship was 6 years ago and he has been celibate ever since, because he's too afraid someone will out him....being famous and all. The only one who knows that he's gay is his brother Blue and his ex boyfriend. Jude is also very lonely.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor gay + in the closet + gif

When Derek enters Jude's life
Gigi
I started off liking this one even more than Borrowing Blue, but just like BB, this one dragged at about 60%. A lot of the sex was fade-to-black at that point and I'm pretty sure there was only one more steamy sex scene after that.

Jude turned out to be one of those sweet, charitable men with a heart made of gold, which I dearly love, and there was a promise of healing/comfort, but it never happened.

The sex during the first half was smutty and dirty and super fun to read. Stars for first half: 4
Denise H.
***Oh my, my ! I loved this addition to the series !***
Derek and Jude are spectacular together ! We get amazingly hot, sizzling sex scenes, and heartwarming true love.
Superstar Country Singer, Jude's life

requires a lot of security. That's where Derek, with his huge muscles, 6'6" frame, ex-Marine comes in, as Jude's new bodyguard.

The men have instant chemistry, snarky banter, and sassiness. There a a few people trying to get to Jude, including an ex from 6 years ago, but Derek keeps him safe
Christelle
3.5 stars rounded down to 3 stars, because I didn’t like it as much as book 1 and was expecting a plot more thrilling, because… a quiet star and a bodyguard !!
As for book 1, it was sweet, low-angst, with plenty of banter, a lot of hot moments and the crazy family is still there. Another enjoyable read.
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
I liked this book better than the first in the series, even though it was still heavy on the melodrama and random plot points that went nowhere. What can I say? I'm a sucker for the bodyguard falling in love with his client trope.

The last half kind of dragged, but the ending was a really cute HEA, puppies and all.

Closer to 2.5 stars rounded up because smex.
Deborah
Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it

3.5 to 4* My first read of 2017

Having found 'Borrowing Blue' a breathe of fresh air with it being both funny and sweet yet hot and sexy I obviously wanted to continue on with this series. Jude and Wolfe had intrigued me in 'Blue' and I'll admit I was hoping their book was next but it was James's instead which turned out to be a nice easy read but missing the spark and humour of 'Blue' but now it's Jude's turn.
Despite the title (I mean seriously Jumping Jude?) I enjoyed this book, I loved both Ju
Tina K
Jesus Christ. It's like crack. Next please!

Chris
Dec 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbtq
An enjoyable read but I think book 2 was my fav in this series. Jude & Derek were great together but it almost felt like the story was going through the motions and I was able to predict the plot and watch it unfold. This is not to take away from the characters- I liked Jude for all his vulnerability and Derek was smokin, but how does a big Alpha bodyguard stay so closed in the closet ? That annoyed the heavens out of me ! Worth the read if you enjoy sweet & fluffy with relatively low angst ...more
Elsbeth
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I just can't help it... I love this series. Jude was my favorite so far.
Sure the second half was not as good as the first but still highly enjoyable for reading during the holidays.

Gimme me the next.

Robyn
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm, lc
I'm a reader, not a writer, so my reviews tend to be quick and painless. I buy a book, read it, love it or hate it. Leave a review.

I loved Jude and Derek's story. I absolutely, positively want a Derek Wolfe in my life. And even though I'm not a country music fan, I think I really want Jude's next album :)

This is the 3rd book in the series, and quite possibly my favorite. Highly recommend!
Heather the Queen of (Smut)Books
Gahhh, I love this series!
Amanda
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I keep coming back to this series whenever I'm in a book funk. Made Marian series guaranteed some great sex, likable character, the humor, crazy family members with minor angst and drama.

Jude is one of the Marian brothers we met since the beginning. A successful country singer who is definitely banging his sexy bodyguard, Derek. Jumping Jude's timeline overlapped with the first two books, so there are some time jump in between, which make the story not as smooth as I like. They didn't even ackn
Aղցela W.
This was book 3 in the "Made Marian" series. Jude Marian is a country music superstar he is also the youngest member of the Marian family. This was one of my favorite books in this series so far. Jude is in the closet he has been celibate for six long years his ex Ari told him that he would never make it as a country singer so he stayed in the closet because he didn't know who he could trust. I would have thought that it would have been easy with a family that had five gay brothers and a fam ...more
BWT (Belen)
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved the narration!

Yes, This was a fun, funny, passionate, low angst romance...But it's Michael Pauley's performance that kicked this from being just good to a solidly entertaining great.

As a bonus for those who love sassy, irreverent, and inappropriate older folks, there's more of Jude's family, including his aunt Tilly and Tristan's lesbian grandmother and wife, whom we first got to know in Borrowing Blue, with plenty of funny and cringe-worthy moments.

3 stars for the story/5 stars for the
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, kindle-unlimited
Now what?

I need another!

This has just been such a fun series to read so far. It has so many elements that fit me perfectly.

Happy reader!

May as well repeat myself again.

DELIGHTFUL.
♥️Victoria ♥️ ♥️love books♥️
This book had me in a book hangover for over a week and I still don't know what to say.

Alex
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: light-read
This one was sweet too.

I won't continue the series though...
I gathered that it's pretty much always the same dynamic between the MCs and while there is nothing wrong about it, reading them in one go becomes pretty boring...

Lucy Lennox's writing is good. Slightly too focus on the sex (Yep, I just said that...) but the sweetness of all the MC's make it all right.
Aunt Tilly is funny. I really like her.

I definitely continue to read her collaboration with SK.

MoodyJess
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am in love with this series. Jumping Jude was a perfect addition. Clearly, I am having a hard time letting this series go, so I shall continue to read the shit out of it until I get my fill.
❧A Bookish Berkeley Girl❧
“Hallelujah”

“Just say when, Bluebell.”✨🍃So sweet!

“Hallelujah” Oh my gosh, I love this couple!

The song, “Hallelujah” by Leonard Cohen a song noted in this book was beautiful. I could easily see it as the words flowed off the pages. I don’t think I will ever be able to hear that song and not think of this book. Yes, I googled it . I love a book that force me to google songs and places to see. This takes me places I am always happy to go.

The couple....Jude and Dereck, were such an adorable cou
Janja
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it

The story itself is nothing new about originality, but what I adore in this series is the fact of domestic acceptance and warmth that can only be offered by a family that loves you unconditionally.
Barb ~rede-2-read~
I really enjoyed this book, much more than I expected. Jude was so sweet and yet he had a very strong side that he used when he needed to stand up for himself. Derek was super hot and just what I'd want in a bodyguard, yet under his veneer was a man afraid to upset his family and unable to stand up to the pressure of loving someone in the spotlight. Or so we were led to believe.

I'm really glad I started this series and I'm looking forward to more.
Cadiva
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
And three makes a triumphant debut series from Lucy Lennox

I loved book one, I loved book two and now I love book three. Each of the Made Marian novels has been an absolute delight.

Jude is the in the closet country star, afraid to come out in a family which already has five gay sons, Wolfe is his ex-Marine bodyguard who lives in fear of his homophobic military family finding out he's gay.

When he finds out about Jude's sexuality though, Wolfe decides it's time to stop hiding his attraction away an
Ami
Dec 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5
This book is sweet and entertaining and sexy. I preferred Borrowing Blue (Made Marian #1). I skimmed a lot of the side story (family, crazy fans, etc.).
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
I really enjoyed this one - the developing relationship, the discovery, the need to not hide anymore. The music parts were both interesting and present w/o overwhelming the romance. The family, thankfully, was pretty solid. I'm choosing to ignore Tilly and her idiocy otherwise I'll scream (cannot stand that character - I don't find her funny or witty- I find her crass and disgusting and there is no humor there for me - every single time she is in the scene I cringe and roll my eyes).

The sex was
Denise GremoryKohta
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG Yes!!!

This one is my favorite. I cried hard and laughed so much I'm sure my family thinks I finally lost it. Jude needed and deserved to be happy and loved. Lucy Lennox continues to make magic and I can't wait for more.

• Salvation (The Protectors, #2)
  • Caulky (Four Bears Construction, #1)
  • Forsaken (The Protectors, #4)
  • Absolution (The Protectors, #1)
  • Retribution (The Protectors, #3)
  • Defiance (The Protectors, #9)
  • A Protectors Family Christmas (The Protectors, #5.5)
  • Redemption (The Protectors, #8)
  • Vengeance (The Protectors, #5)
  • Revelation (The Protectors, #7)
  • Pop Star (Famous #1)
  • Nailed (Four Bears Construction, #2)
  • Atonement (The Protectors, #6)
  • Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend #5)
  • Off Plan (Whispering Key, #1)
  • Obsessed (The Protectors #13)
I only keep a small list of my very favorite books and series in my bookshelf here. I read A LOT and it's hard to keep the list updated!

Made Marian (10 books)
  • Borrowing Blue (Made Marian, #1)
  • Taming Teddy (Made Marian, #2)
  • Jude's Lullabye (Made Marian, #3.1)
  • Grounding Griffin (Made Marian, #4)
  • Moving Maverick (Made Marian, #5)
  • Delivering Dante (Made Marian, #6)
  • A Very Marian Christmas (Made Marian, #7)
  • Made Mine (Made Marian, #8)
  • Made Marian Mixtape (Made Marian, #9)