Start by marking “Jumping Jude (Made Marian, #3)” as Want to Read:
Jumping Jude (Made Marian, #3)

Jumping Jude

(Made Marian #3)

alternate cover edition of ASIN B01MU3O2MT

Jude: Reaching the top of the country music charts brings out the crazy, and there’s no one crazier than my ex. Unfortunately, his threats to out me are escalating. Enter the bodyguard of my dreams.

I’d probably chafe under his constant presence if his attention to my body wasn’t so… ah… thorough. Now I have to worry about outing
Published December 22nd 2016 (first published December 11th 2016)

Start your review of Jumping Jude (Made Marian, #3)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Apr 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m

Jumping Jude is book three in the Made Marian series by Lucy Lennox. I loved the first two books of this series but was not prepared at all for Jude. So far, of these three books, Jude is my favorite. I mean, first, just gaze at him on this cover. I pretty much fell in love right there. Then when you get to know him, well, there was no coming back from that. I was a goner.

Jude Marian is the youngest of the nine Marian children. I’m not sure of his exact age but I think late twenties. He’s the le
Shin Mon Thway
Am I the only one or Lucy Lennox's cover models just keep getting cuter and cuter? 😁 I mean.. they are everything! 😱 I really loveeeeeeed both models here. So freaking gorgeous! 😍 The story was just as amazing as I expected. I knew that this one was going to be good since I read book 1.

Jude is a lonely but extremely successful musician who was on celibacy for six freaking years because he was so afraid of getting hurt by trusting someone and getting his heart broken. And Derick came from a very
Meags
4.5 Stars

Jude Marian is a country music superstar. He’s talented, he’s sexy, he’s kind and gracious, and he has the best, most supportive family in the whole world. He’s also gay, but he’s deeply in the closet because of his fame; he’s sad and lonely, not having been with anyone since his career took off six years previously.

One night, during a heated argument, he reveals the truth to his personal bodyguard, Derek, and before he knows what’s hit him, Derek also admits to being gay and closeted,
Jilly
Jan 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
The best one in the series so far because we have known these two characters from the past books. Their romance, unlike the first books, built slowly and there was a friendship first. I liked that a lot. When things happened between them I believed it.

The problem in the book was believable in the way that a lot of people still feel forced in the closet, even though we have made great strides. Now I'm looking forward to the next book.
Erth
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Squeee!! **happy sigh** **huge grin** I love Jude Marion. I love Derek Wolfe. I love the book Jumping Jude and I am now head over heals in love with Lucy Lennox. What an awesome Christmas present this book was. What an awesome present to give yourself anytime of the year this book is. My eyes were so tired but my brain was so wired after having finished Jumping Jude last night I couldn't sleep. I was feeling all the feels and just relishing in that adrenaline rush from being excited and in love. ...more
* A Reader Obsessed *
3.5 Stars

I have to say that the writing here did not slip, but this was a more serious entry, hence the slight drop in enjoyment factor. In my old age, I have a lot of anxiety when it comes to those MC’s in the closet because I’m sitting on tenterhooks waiting for the other shoe to drop, and it is gonna drop. My poor old heart can’t take so much stress.

Jude is at the top of his game. He’s made it big in country music and with such fame, he has to have protection. Enter Derek. He’s been guarding
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
Dec 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: male-action
3.5 Stars!

I really like this series. Skipped book 2 as it wasn't calling to me and some of the reviews had me a little worried. Plus after meeting Jude in book 1 I've been wanting to read his story.

All of these can be read as standalones IMO, even though there's some character cross-over.

These are very easy reads. Low angst. At times a little cheesy (though I didn't think this one had as many cheesy lines as book 1). Very sweet. Nice steam.

This one has a stalker-ish storyline but honestly it wa
Wendys Wycked Words

This is the third book in this series and I enjoyed it more than book 2, though not as much as book 1, which is still my favorite.

Jude is a famous country singer and he has been deep in the closet for his whole life. His last relationship was 6 years ago and he has been celibate ever since, because he's too afraid someone will out him....being famous and all. The only one who knows that he's gay is his brother Blue and his ex boyfriend. Jude is also very lonely.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor gay + in the closet + gif

When Derek enters Jude's life
Denise H.
***Oh my, my ! I loved this addition to the series !***
Derek and Jude are spectacular together ! We get amazingly hot, sizzling sex scenes, and heartwarming true love.
Superstar Country Singer, Jude's life

requires a lot of security. That's where Derek, with his huge muscles, 6'6" frame, ex-Marine comes in, as Jude's new bodyguard.

The men have instant chemistry, snarky banter, and sassiness. There a a few people trying to get to Jude, including an ex from 6 years ago, but Derek keeps him safe
Gigi
I started off liking this one even more than Borrowing Blue, but just like BB, this one dragged at about 60%. A lot of the sex was fade-to-black at that point and I'm pretty sure there was only one more steamy sex scene after that.

Jude turned out to be one of those sweet, charitable men with a heart made of gold, which I dearly love, and there was a promise of healing/comfort, but it never happened.

The sex during the first half was smutty and dirty and super fun to read. Stars for first half: 4
Christelle
3.5 stars rounded down to 3 stars, because I didn’t like it as much as book 1 and was expecting a plot more thrilling, because… a quiet star and a bodyguard !!
As for book 1, it was sweet, low-angst, with plenty of banter, a lot of hot moments and the crazy family is still there. Another enjoyable read.
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
I liked this book better than the first in the series, even though it was still heavy on the melodrama and random plot points that went nowhere. What can I say? I'm a sucker for the bodyguard falling in love with his client trope.

The last half kind of dragged, but the ending was a really cute HEA, puppies and all.

Closer to 2.5 stars rounded up because smex.
Deborah
Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it

3.5 to 4* My first read of 2017

Having found 'Borrowing Blue' a breathe of fresh air with it being both funny and sweet yet hot and sexy I obviously wanted to continue on with this series. Jude and Wolfe had intrigued me in 'Blue' and I'll admit I was hoping their book was next but it was James's instead which turned out to be a nice easy read but missing the spark and humour of 'Blue' but now it's Jude's turn.
Despite the title (I mean seriously Jumping Jude?) I enjoyed this book, I loved both Ju
Tina K
Jesus Christ. It's like crack. Next please!

Chris
Dec 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm-contemporary
An enjoyable read but I think book 2 was my fav in this series. Jude & Derek were great together but it almost felt like the story was going through the motions and I was able to predict the plot and watch it unfold. This is not to take away from the characters- I liked Jude for all his vulnerability and Derek was smokin, but how does a big Alpha bodyguard stay so closed in the closet ? That annoyed the heavens out of me ! Worth the read if you enjoy sweet & fluffy with relatively low angst
Aղցela W.
I love this book. This was book 3 in the "Made Marian" series. Jude Marian is a country music superstar he is also the youngest member of the Marian family. This was one of my favorite books in this series so far. Jude is in the closet he has been celibate for six long years his ex Ari told him that he would never make it as a country singer so he stayed in the closet because he didn't know who he could trust. I would have thought that it would have been easy with a family that had five gay ...more
Elsbeth
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I just can't help it... I love this series. Jude was my favorite so far.
Sure the second half was not as good as the first but still highly enjoyable for reading during the holidays.

description
Gimme me the next.

description
Jessica Frances
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this one! It was incredibly hot and sweet. Jude and Derek were great together, and their sexual chemistry was off the charts! I also loved all the Sunday dinners we got to have with the family. A must read for fans of this series, and any m/m romance fans looking for a hot read.
Eugenia
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiobook, favorites
Relisten Nov 2020: Still Stellar with tons o’ sex 🔥🔥

Original listen Feb 2017:
Wow! Just WOW!

This third installment in Lucy Lennox's "Made Marian" series is phenomenal. If you can, get the audiobook, Michael Pauley's narration is spot on and ridiculously sexy.

This novel follows the story of Jude and Derek. Chronologically, it runs parallel to the previous two books in the series. While we met country rock star Jude Marian and his bodyguard Derek Wolfe in "Borrowing Blue" we now get to see the begi
Robyn
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm, lc
I'm a reader, not a writer, so my reviews tend to be quick and painless. I buy a book, read it, love it or hate it. Leave a review.

I loved Jude and Derek's story. I absolutely, positively want a Derek Wolfe in my life. And even though I'm not a country music fan, I think I really want Jude's next album :)

This is the 3rd book in the series, and quite possibly my favorite. Highly recommend!
♥️Victoria ♥️ ♥️love books♥️
This book had me in a book hangover for over a week and I still don't know what to say.

haletostilinski
Third installment in this series, and I enjoyed it.

This series, so far, hasn't been as successful for me as other series by this author, but this was a definitely step up from the last book in this series for me.

Jude Marian has become a legit country music star, and when his last bodyguard drops the ball, in steps Derek, a former Marine, and for six months they both believe the other is straight, as Jude is in the closet because of his career and Derek is in the closet because of his homophobic
Amanda
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I keep coming back to this series whenever I'm in a book funk. Made Marian series guaranteed some great sex, likable character, the humor, crazy family members with minor angst and drama.

Jude is one of the Marian brothers we met since the beginning. A successful country singer who is definitely banging his sexy bodyguard, Derek. Jumping Jude's timeline overlapped with the first two books, so there are some time jump in between, which make the story not as smooth as I like. They didn't even ackn
Angeshay
Mar 09, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: forced-proximity, mm
4.5⭐️ I’m not usually a fan of celebrity/rockstar romance but the bodyguard aspect sold this one for me. I love a protective alpha hero.
This one was much more on par with the first book in this series, Borrowing Blue, which I adored. Both books are low-angst and have the perfect balance of humor and swoon. I liked that this one had just a touch of danger/mystery to add excitement to the plot.
Jude and Derek were both lovable characters and their chemistry was pure fire.
BWT
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved the narration!

Yes, This was a fun, funny, passionate, low angst romance...But it's Michael Pauley's performance that kicked this from being just good to a solidly entertaining great.

As a bonus for those who love sassy, irreverent, and inappropriate older folks, there's more of Jude's family, including his aunt Tilly and Tristan's lesbian grandmother and wife, whom we first got to know in Borrowing Blue, with plenty of funny and cringe-worthy moments.

3 stars for the story/5 stars for the
Trio
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
That was so much fun! I loved the story and the characters were fantastic. I did the audio version and Michael Pauley was wonderful. You can definitely read this series out of order, and I recommend this one :)
Heather the Queen of (Smut)Books
Gahhh, I love this series!
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, kindle-unlimited
Now what?

I need another!

This has just been such a fun series to read so far. It has so many elements that fit me perfectly.

Happy reader!

May as well repeat myself again.

DELIGHTFUL.
Janja
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it

The story itself is nothing new about originality, but what I adore in this series is the fact of domestic acceptance and warmth that can only be offered by a family that loves you unconditionally.
MoodyJess
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am in love with this series. Jumping Jude was a perfect addition. Clearly, I am having a hard time letting this series go, so I shall continue to read the shit out of it until I get my fill.

• Retribution (The Protectors, #3)
  • Salvation (The Protectors, #2)
  • Forsaken (The Protectors, #4)
  • Atonement (The Protectors, #6)
  • Revelation (The Protectors, #7)
  • Vengeance (The Protectors, #5)
  • Unexpected (The Protectors, #10)
  • Absolution (The Protectors, #1)
  • Redemption (The Protectors, #8)
  • Defiance (The Protectors, #9)
  • Shattered (The Protectors, #11)
  • Sanctuary Found (Pelican Bay, #2)
  • Finding Trust (Finding #2)
  • The Truth Within (Pelican Bay #3)
  • Locked In Silence (Pelican Bay, #1)
  • Finding Forgiveness (Finding, #4)
LGBT > Gay
See top shelves…
I write M/M romance with humor, heart, and heat. Check out my backlist here on GR for a selection of series and standalone or visit www.LucyLennox.com!

I only keep a small list of my very favorite books and series in my bookshelf here. I read A LOT and it's hard to keep the list updated!

Made Marian (9 books)
  • Borrowing Blue (Made Marian #1)
  • Taming Teddy (Made Marian, #2)
  • Grounding Griffin (Made Marian, #4)
  • Moving Maverick (Made Marian #5)
  • Delivering Dante (Made Marian, #6)
  • A Very Marian Christmas (Made Marian, #7)
  • Made Mine (Made Marian, #8)
  • Made Marian Mixtape (Made Marian, #9)