Start by marking “Don't Tell the Bridesmaid (The It Girl, #3)” as Want to Read:
Don't Tell the Bridesmaid (The It Girl, #3)

Don't Tell the Bridesmaid

(The It Girl #3)

Nella vita sociale della It Girl Anna Huntley un disastro tira l'altro. Se tutti i tentativi di baciare Connor, il ragazzo di cui è innamorata, si sono rivelati a dir poco imbarazzanti, al primo vero appuntamento con lui ne combina una talmente grossa che le sue foto finiscono su tutti i giornali. Anna vuole prendersi una pausa, e un viaggio in Italia con la scuola sembra ...more
Published January 12th 2017 by Egmont

To ask other readers questions about Don't Tell the Bridesmaid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Don't Tell the Bridesmaid

Bee (Heart Full of Books)
Apr 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: ukya
Category is: Lizzie Maguire Movie realness.
Michelle
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I unexpectedly received a copy of Don't Tell the Bridesmaid, along with the previous two installment to this series, complete with a book makeover and matching covers (which makes bloggers very happy) and although I wanted to dive in straight away I just never found the time, but a week off work left me with lots of free time, which meant I could finally pick this book up.

I did take review notes for this book, if somewhat very brief, but I can't find them anywhere (notepads, iPad, or phone) so
Amy (Golden Books Girl)
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I read this straight after Team Awkward, and it was just as much of a delight. In this final instalment, Anna heads off to Rome on a school trip as her father`s wedding to superstar Helena Montaine. This book was just as funny as the others (I won`t spoil my highlights for you, but they involve Dog, and the other was certainly unexpected, but a welcome addition). I loved the scenes in Rome where we learnt about the city especially, as well as the other snippets of knowledge included. The charact ...more
16PrattI
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rebecca Hedger
Jan 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Argh - so I'm all trying to process the mixed feelings caused by this book. I still loved the series overall, I adore the narrative style and the characters. But the ending...I think a proper review is needed for me to explain this.

And here's that review! https://teatrainsandya.wordpress.com/...
Ben Moseley
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great third book. Its so refreshing to find an up and coming author who can consistently write great books; so many book series trail off but NOT this one. The third instalment is just as good as the first. New ideas, new jokes, and a really refreshing different plot line. I really hope there are many more books as I don't want Anna's adventures to stop.
Beth Lee
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5/5 rounded to 5 stars.
Maia Moore
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Original review posted here

* I have been given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review *

Just before Christmas I got a lovely surprise from Egmont in the post: the new IT Girl book, plus the first two with their gorgeous new covers.

Anna is back and getting ready for the big day: her dad’s marriage to superstar Helena Montaine. But before that she needs to survive two weeks on a school trip in Rome without making a fool of herself.

Anna is just
May 22, 2017
minnie davies/ tom davies
Dec 24, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Katy’s debut teen fiction series, The It Girl, was published by Egmont in May 2015, and has currently sold in 14 foreign territories including the US, France, Germany and Spain.

Her second series with Egmont, Hotel Royale, was published in 2018.

She is also the author of the non-fiction book, How to be a Princess: Real-Life Fairy Tales for Modern Heroines, published by Ebury

The It Girl (4 books)
  • The It-Girl (The It Girl, #1)
  • Team Awkward (The It Girl, #2)
  • The It Girl in Rome