Start by marking “Sasquatch Surprise” as Want to Read:

Sasquatch Surprise

All Nala Dixon wants is to make it home to her wolf pack in time for the holidays - alive. But a simple road trip turns into a fight for survival when a gang of vampires turns up, thirsting for her blood. A damn good thing a knight in shining armor rushes to her rescue - and hot damn, it's Harrison, the sasquatch she's secretly dreamed of for years.
Published January 2017 by Twin Moon Press

To ask other readers questions about Sasquatch Surprise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sasquatch Surprise

Start your review of Sasquatch Surprise
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)

** Read as part of the Shifters, Secrets & Surprises.

Sasquatch Surprise is a beautiful Christmas novella that gives you a great taste of the authors writing. Ms. Lowe is a fabulous storyteller and she has created a fun shifter romance with unique and enjoyable characters. This one features a Sasquatch, which I have never read before in a shifter story until now.

Harrison and Nala have known each other most their lives. Theyve always been drawn to each other, but things happen and they part
Mary Kirkland
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nala was on a stretch of road with no cell reception when she spotted her stalker in the rear view mirror. He was a vampire that had been stalking her ever since he had a small taste of her blood when she fell off of her bike in front of him. Now he wouldn't leave her alone and even though she was a shifter, she knew she was in big trouble if he caught up to her. Just as her stalker is about to sink his fangs into her, a man from her past shows up out of nowhere.

Harrison is a sasquatch and has
Lynn Smith
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sasquatch Surprise

Fantastic story. Nala has a vampire after her. Heading home from college she is being followed. Running into Harrison was so unexpected. It's been years since she has seen him.
Elizabeth Wheeler
I love Harrison

I have never read a book with a sasquatch as a main character. It was wonderful. I loved every thing about Harrison. He was sweet, sexy, protective, and gently powerful. I would love this author to write some more sasquatch stories.
Lynn
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful read!!!
Linda Levine
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have read I think pretty much all of Anna Lowe's books. Sasquatch Surprise is an interesting addition to her usual wolf shifters. I wasn't sure what to expect from a Sasquatch but Harrison is extremely kind and loving. Nala is a wolf shifter and has loved him for years and missed him since he went away. When she is on the run from vampires, he shows up and vows to keep her safe. They make a great couple and I always love spending time with the characters from the Twin Moon Ranch series.

I am
Robin
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Harrison when I first met him in one of the Twin Moon stories that Ms. Lowe writes. Poor Harrison has been in love with Nala for so long but didn't feel good enough for her so he never told her. Nala has been in love with Harrison for a long time. He's her mate if only she could share that with him. She is being pursued by vampires so imagine her surprise when Harrison arrives in time to protect her.

Loved this story and was glad to see Harrison getting a mate of his own.
Shayay
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was great! The bonus story was excellent too! It was great getting more with Lana and Ty. The bonus story shows the first introduction of Harrison. Harrison is the male lead in Sasquatch Surprise, and he also happens to be a Sasquatch shifter, which I've never read about! Loved the uniqueness of the Sasquatch shifter! The female lead is Nala, who is a wolf shifter and if you've been reading along with the series, she's Lana's sister. This can be read as a standalone though. Nala is on her ...more
Yvonne Daniels
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Yvonne by: Anna Lowe
By Anna Lowe
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This story had elements that just drew me in and did not let me go until I reached the end of it. It was a page turner as well as an obsessionNala Dixon is the daughter of the Alpha of the wolf pack and she trying to make it home for the holidays. But a gang of vampires are thirsting for her blood. Harrison is a Sasquatch and he has secret and it's something Nala has secretly dreamed of for years. Humor, action and romance. I'm yet to read anything by Anna
Sadiyah
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
♥ ♥ ♥

A short, fast paced story packed with excitement, adventure and sizzling passion.

We get to know Harrison, the sasquatch shifter, as a youthful prankster in Desert Wolf: Friend or Foe. He leaves his pack to become more reliable and deserving of his mate. He comes back matured, more confident and stronger when he feels his mate is in danger.

Nala is on her way home from college for Christmas and feels like she is being followed. Her fears seem to be well founded when a car stays on her tail
Sue Davis
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's Christmas and Nala Dixon is going home for vacation. The roads are bad due to a bad snow storm and she notices she is being followed by a car of vampires. After hitting a snow bank in an area where her phone doesn't have service and she is to far to call to her wolf pack she heads across the snow hoping to out run them, knowing she can't. Then suddenly she is not alone Harrison is there, she hasng't seen or heard from the Sasquatch shifter in years. He plans to help see her home but the ...more
Mary Ellen
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
A sweet romance for Nala, sister of Lana from the Twin Moon Ranch series, with a type of shifter we dont see very often. If you dont remember Harrison, the story in which he first appears is conveniently included after Sasquatch Surprise. Read Desert Wolf first if you want the correct timeline.

Ty and Lana also make a brief appearance in Sasquatch Surprise. It was nice to visit with old friends from the Twin Moon Ranch!

I am voluntarily reviewing this book which was gifted to me by the author with
Carmen
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed

A Sasquatch shifter? Harrison and Nala's story drew me in because I had never read about a Sasquatch shifter before. It was interesting and actually seemed to describe the kind of life a real Sasquatch might live. That he was in love with a wolf shifter just made it endearing. The short story included about Lana and her mate Tye was interesting because it introduced Harrison and Nala. I will look for more by this author
Keoki Ki`Ili
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Quick and fast paced, a love story that was years in the making. They grew up together but haven't seen each other for six years, now Harrison finds her while Nala is hunted by vampires. Fate has thrown these two back together and fate won't be denied. Simple and sweet.

I received this from the author and chose to review it on my own
Selina Durio
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute story

Harrison and Nala were childhood friends. While she is off studying in the city, he is off finding himself. They reconnect when he saves her from vampires. This was a cute story filled with some action, memories and a wonderful HEA.
Alisa
Aug 15, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short. Not a lot of background. Can be read as a standalone, but I think would have been better if I had read the other series first and I knew more about this shifter world and the other characters.
Lynn
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I Love Shifters

Wow. This was great, the first ever sasquatch shifter I have read and I loved it. Just think there should be more of them. The second story that tied to Harrison was great too.
Tia
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Nala and Harrison secretly loved each other, secret from each other, that is. Danger brings out the beast in him. No one will hurt his mate. Perfect conclusion to the Twin Moon series.
Sherry Westendorf
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved it. It is a fast, sweet, hot romance. It is refreshing to have something new. To look at a story from a different way. Very well written and I love all this authors books and can't wait for the nest one. I recommend it. I was given a review copy and voluntarily review it.
Kristel Jaramillo
Love it

Very cool short story.
Nala is awesome and Harrison, well I want one of those for me.
😍 😍 😍
Synthia K Lewis
Supersize Shifter

Too short, I would love to know more about this shifter and his mate. She was understanding of his differences and that goes along way. Really enjoyed the read.
Janet Cranor
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok different

Strange, funny, scary and loving at the same time. Was hard to leave as the love story seemed extremely short.
Roslyn Donohoe
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great as always.

You won't go wrong reading this author. She writes such great stories. I've enjoyed every single story of hers that I have read. Very well worth the read
Carolyn
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very cute and sweet. Who doesn't love a Sasquatch. :)
Rene
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Loving Harrisson

I enjoyed his character and wondered what would come of him. His little prank didn't go off well, but for it to lead to this was a nice surprise.
angela gunstone
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sasquatch surprise

Am so happy for Harrison and nala had to read it all so it's a well deserved five stars and I would recommend this book to everyone
Michelle Hoffman
Aug 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sasquatch Surprise

Anna Lowe has done it again. With a rarely used shifter character of a sasquatch, she pulled me back into her lovely world of werewolves and more.
Ashley (Red-Haired Ash Reads)
This is the first book I have read about Sasquatch and it wasn't disappointing at all. I think I might have to look for more PR featuring squatches.
Sandy
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

Love all of Anna Loses books have such great characters. They keep you on the edge of your seat. The love stories make you wish you could find a shifter for yourself.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Real Men Claim (Real Men Shift, #6)
  • Real Men Bite (Real Men Shift, #5)
  • Real Men Heal (Real Men Shift, #4)
  • Real Men Hunt (Real Men Shift, #7)
  • Vampire Reunion (Real Men of Othercross #4)
  • A Mate for the Christmas Dragon (A Mate for Christmas, #1)
  • Real Men Growl (Real Men Shift, #3)
  • A Mate for the Dragon (Lost Dragons, #1)
  • Unlove Me
  • Make Her New (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #2)
  • Sixx (Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides #4)
  • Steal Her Heart (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #1)
  • Cherished Mate (Cybermates, #1)
  • Rebel Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #3)
  • Protector Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #2)
  • Grizzly Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #1)
  • Ruwen (Mated To The Alien, #1)
  • Vampire Claim (Real Men of Othercross #2)
USA Today and Amazon best-selling author Anna Lowe loves putting the "hero" back into heroine and letting location ignite a passionate romance. She likes a heroine who is independent, intelligent, and imperfect a woman who's doing just fine on her own. But give the heroine a good man (not to mention a chance to overcome her own inhibitions) and she'll never turn down the chance for adventure, nor ...more

News & Interviews