Start by marking “Viața e ușoară, nu-ți face griji” as Want to Read:
Viața e ușoară, nu-ți face griji

Viața e ușoară, nu-ți face griji

Continuarea romanului "Oamenii fericiţi citesc şi beau cafea".

Întoarsă din Irlanda, Diane este hotărâtă să înceapă o viață nouă la Paris. Cu ajutorul prietenului său, Félix, redeschide cafeneaua literară „Oamenii fericiți citesc și beau cafea”, oaza ei de liniște. Acolo îl întâlnește pe Olivier. Un bărbat blând și atent, care înțelege refuzul ei de a deveni din
Published November 2016 by Trei (first published April 23rd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Viața e ușoară, nu-ți face griji, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Viața e ușoară, nu-ți face griji

Cristina
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The second book in the series and it was even better! Happy ending, yey! 😍
I really love Agnes's writing style. She has something catchy in her books. And this one was so lovely! ❤
I loved Declan with all my heart. Such a cute character.
Kamilla
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I knew what to expect after the first book, so I knew this will be an easy, girly read that doesn't require a whole lot of braincells. It is the perfect lazy afternoon read as you curl up on a comfy lounge with a nice glass of wine. The story flaws well, although Diane still gave me the sh#ts as she still burst out in tears on practically every page. She was either teary, or full on having a massive bawl. I just wanted to slap her. I was appalled how she broke hearts and souls everwhere she went ...more
Shannon Markuschewsky
This book was ok. Easy to read and likeable characters. The thing I find so odd is how cigarettes are mentioned on every page. Like every single page. And for no good reason. I just couldn't get past it. Every time cigarettes were mentioned it irritated me more. For this reason I am only giving this book two stars. Maybe if you don't hate cigarettes you would think it was a better read. I cannot recommend this book.
Jess
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I might have liked this more if I had read Happy People Read and Drink Coffee, but I didn't realize this book is a sequel to that. I found Diane to be extremely selfish and unlikable, but at least she realized she was being selfish. I hate when a good person gets strung along--like it was the character's fault for being too nice! Diane said she was making adult decisions because people were being hurt by her choices, but maybe if she weren't an ass in how she went about things, there would have ...more
Jesse
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I hate how much I love these silly little books. At one point today reading on the beach, all I wanted in my life was for Diane and Edward to be together.

One comment I do have is that the emotion I felt from desires in these books is much stronger than the emotion conveyed once people have what they want.
Amal Bedhyefi
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is too good to be true ♥♥♥♥
Silver Lining
Wow, it was still a piece of garbage but a bit better than the first one :)
I read all these positive reviews and I don't understand shit. I mean.... where is this amazing writing style y'all talking about?? Where are all these aMaZiNg characters?? The chemistry??
The writing style is still rushed and none of the storylines are well-developped which suckes cause the book is all about relationships between people and their tragedies and all. Ugh.
The new love interest is super blant. He's just sw
Marisa
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a follow up read to “Happy People Read and Drink Coffee” (which, of course is TRUE). As many of us know, many times the sequel isn’t as great as the original read/movie ect. I can say honestly, this is one of the rare times where that idea doesn’t prove true. This book deepened and developed the characters from the first book and completely drew you into their world. It was heartfelt and emotional at times. I loved it and definitely recommend this book. Happy reading .... and don’t forg ...more
Margie
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Happy People Read and Drink Coffee is the first book in this two book series. The author is French and the two books are translations to English. These are quick reads as it follows Diane as she tries to live life alone after losing her husband and child in a tragic automobile accident. Her hideaway place in Ireland brings her peace and very friendly, comforting people. I found the second book the better of the two but all in all a good read, though smoking cigarettes is mentioned very often thr ...more
Cardyn Brooks
Martipaan
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
While i was reading the book, in my head was "Happier" by Ed Sheeran going on.

The book was so emotional, as emotional as the first volume and the roaler coster of emotions was unbearable. I was reading it with tears in my eyes, crying all over the book trying to hold on.
As i said in my previous review, this duology has two elements that i love: Paris and Ireland.

The characters were so so so well made up and you can feel their emotion, the tension, the frustration. The first book was more abou
Sue
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good! You must read Happy People Read and Drink Coffee first; this is not a sequel that you can read on its own.

Here's my review on my blog:
Marissa
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a beautiful continuation of the story from Happy People Read and Drink Coffee. Really pulled on my heart strings. Such a moving tale, full of love and heartache, loss and new beginnings. Sweet and a fun read.
Irina Racu
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ashley
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love love love love love love love! I really love her writing style and the depth of the story and characters. Would recommend! But you have to read Happy People Read and Drink Coffee first!
Sindhuja Anbazhagan
Don't Worry, Life Is Easy! Agnes Martin - Lugand
Another good book but its quite predictable. I lost interest at some point where I was wishing to finish the book rather than enjoying it!
Cynthia Hegyes
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Honestly the first book is not good if you don't read the second one too and it was such a cute love story but not "just" a love story.
Tatiana
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quite predictable. But still very enjoyable))
Sarah Landers
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-read-2019
Obsessed... if you don’t read these books you’re missing out. I love everything about this author, these books were so well written and addicting. I want more!!
Manon
Feb 17, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I won't review this I would be way too mean and I already lost my time reading it.
Ema Winter
Dec 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: easy-books
An very easy to read book in an afternoon. Touching plot. Not a literary masterpiece, but if you are searching for an easy book to read with a coffee and a chocolate bar, that's it.
Roxana Codin
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love it more than the first book!
Francis M.
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was a little confusing in the beginning mainly because, I failed to realize that there was a part 1 and then of course this was part 2, once you get passed chapter 3 the story starts to pick up.
I seriously felt so horrible for Diane, she lost her whole family and has such a horrible mom and dad who don't have faith or believe in her in any way. She has the most amazing gay best friend Felix who is always by her side, it's all amazing.
(I'm all over the place I know, bare wit
Bobbi
Feb 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
This is the sequel to "Happy People Read and Drink Coffee." I really don't want to say much about it because I don't want to give anything away. I will tell you that reading it was an emotional roller coaster for me, making me happy and sad, causing me to laugh and cry . . . I did a lot of crying - some joyful tears, some not so much.

I had several one-sided arguments with the author, begging her to make the characters do this or that. I'll leave it to you to come to your own conclusi
Melissapalmer404
Dec 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book #99 Read in 2017
Don't Worry, Life is Easy by Anges Martin-Lugan

This is the sequel to the book Happy People Read and Drink Coffee. In this book, Diane is moving on from the death of her husband and daughter, buying her parents out of her bookstore and beginning a relationship with Olivier. But is she really over her love for Edward? Their paths cross and almost helplessly she needs to answer whether or not she is over him. What will she decide for her life? This was a good,
Cortney
May 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So many almost great love stories are given a hopeful nudge in this little escape of a novel. Peace, maybe not easily won, will always be the end result of following faith instead of fear. Especially in matters of the heart. As Diane learned, it will come with sacrifices and uncertainties wrapped in our insecurities, but there is no substitute for the real deal. Settling, while maybe a safe choice, should never be an option.
Debbie Berris
I liked this book, the characters, the settings, but I would have liked it more if I knew more about some of the main characters. Why exactly did Abby love Diane and consider her family? Who was Olivier, really, and why was he willing to accept so much from Diane and ask so little for himself? What was so enticing about Diane's prior relationship with Edward, besides animal attraction, that she couldn't let it go? I feel as though parts of the book were missing.
Maryann
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Once again, I had no idea that this was a sequel. But I found it on audio at the library (in English--I don't have the French skills at all, and I think I'd do much better with a copy I could slowly translate rather than have it read at me). And it was a lovely piece of writing. I felt very connected to the emotions in the story.
Diana
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Same as the first book, Agnès Martin-Lugand makes us readers go through a carousel of emotions, especially love and sadness.
In a world where her daughter and husband are dead but she found her place, will she be able to love again? Will she be able to see a child again without thinking of her dearest Clara? Unforeseen events occur that shift her life's path.
Chrystal
Liked this better than the first one, and it did help me understand the characters and their motivations a bit more. They each seemed more mature this time around and the writing just let the characters be since they didn’t have to be introduced.

« previous 1 3 next »

• Le caveau de famille
  • În umbra pașilor tăi
  • Une pièce montée
  • Amintiri din viitor, vol. II
  • Encore une Danse
  • Die Säulen der Erde / Die Tore der Welt
  • Juste avant le bonheur
  • Je peux très bien me passer de toi
  • Sexe et mensonges: La vie sexuelle au Maroc
  • Why Hire Jennifer?  How to Use Branding and Uncommon Sense to Get Your First Job, Last Job, and Every Job in Between
  • Le réveil (Le Livre de Saskia, #1)
  • Wasurenagusa (Le poids des secrets #4)
  • Une vie sans fin
  • Rivalités (Les étoiles de Noss Head, #2)
  • À toi
  • Checkout Girl: A Life Behind the Register
  • On la trouvait plutôt jolie
  • Unter dem Safranmond
Agnès Martin-Lugand (born Saint-Malo) is a French writer of novels. A psychology major, she turned towards writing and published her first novel, Les gens heureux lisent et boivent du café (Happy People Read and Drink Coffee), as a self-edition via Amazon's Kindle platform on December 2012. Rapidly noticed by literary bloggers close to the self-publishing medium, she was approached by Florian Lafa ...more