Start by marking “Swear (Landry Family, #4)” as Want to Read:
Swear (Landry Family, #4)

Swear

(Landry Family #4)

Ellie Pagan has a list of reasons to stay away from Ford Landry.

It’s a mile long and was so much easier to stick to when he was a world away. Now that he’s standing in front of her—body hard and chiseled from a stint in the military, suit cut to perfection, and a smirk she could never resist—remembering all the reasons why just got a whole lot harder.

Ford gets Ellie isn
Published May 13th 2017 by Umbrella Publishing Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Swear, please sign up.

Adriana Locke
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Swear is LIVE!
You can find it on Amazon and in Kindle Unlimited now ---> http://amzn.to/2r6Irnw
Sabrina
May 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Get it here:
Amazon * Barnes & Noble

Swear was an enjoyable read and I liked learning more about Ford Landry and his first love. He and Ellie had a pretty simple relationship but it was still fun seeing them together and working out their past. I had a few issues when their story just seemed a little too easy and simple to the point I got bored with it and just couldn't see a connection. It was like their love for one another came back so fast that it made it hard for me to believe they actua
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
I'm in the minority with this one and I'm ok with that.

Issue 1 - it's been 10 years and the Hs not even looked for the h. He left, called a few times but only talked to her once and it didn't go well. After that it was radio silence. It was a set up by family members that reintroduced them.

Issue 2 - Hs lack of a real apology. Yes he had remource and he apologized but I didn't feel it. It would have meant more if he would have at least looked for her.

Issue 3 - heroine came off strong initially
Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
***3 STARS***

It was simple.

Review to come...
Jayme
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-releases
I love this family! One of my favorite series ever. Sweet, emotional and angst… what more could you want? Big recommendation!

Swear is a second chance romance about Ford Landry. Yes, this mysterious, former soldier. I was waiting for his story and to discover his mysterious half. And I wasn’t disappointed.

Ellie Pagan was his high school sweetheart, but when he enlisted, not everything went well in their relationship. Now that he has retired from the army, and she went back into his life .. he wan
Shayna
top pick

Sexy, steamy, and completely SWOON-WORTHY, book four in Adriana Locke's Landry Family Series was a COMPLETE HIT for me! Ms. Locke blows me away with each new release, but there was something about Ford and Ellie's story that resonated within me. This hilarious and romantic, second chance love story kept me captivated to the very end, and even then, these characters will never leave my heart.

"He was my first love, my first everything."

Fool me once...and all that jazz. Now that Ellie and Ford
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
3.5-4 'My rainbow after the storm' Stars!

I always try to catch up with series I've started and haven't finished. The Landry Family series by Adriana Locke is one of them. I always enjoy to go back to beloved characters between new releases and this time I quite enjoyed reading Ford Landry's second chance at love! The Landry boys are so swoony and sexy and Ford was no exception!

Yes, Ellie got on my nerves sometimes with the whole thing of not trusting Ford again. I understand why she behaved that
Wil Loves Books!
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobook, on-kindle
4.5 stars Can't get enough of the Landry family and those amazingly narrated duet audiobooks!!!
nicklein
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These Landry brothers sure know how to win a girl's heart. I'm undecided on which brother is my favorite! They're all fiercely loyal and sweet with just the right amount of cockiness and ready to chuck their ego outside the window for the right woman.

Everyone knows I'm a big fan of second chance stories and this one was not as salty like the ones I've read before which I totally appreciate.

You have no idea how glad I am to see the banters between the Landrys is still there and still as amusing a
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
Sra Locke fez novamente! Ela me fez chorar, rir e ao terminar a leitura estar com uma sensação boa e louca para saber ainda mais sobre os personagens.
Recomendo!
----------
Mrs Locke did it again! She made me cry, laugh and finish reading with a good feeling and dying to learn even more about the characters.
Recommend!

------------------
Re-read: July 2018 (minus 1 star)
-----------------
==>They have not seen each other for 10 years. Our hero left and did not look back. He had several women and lots
Joy
Ohhh these Landry men just sweep me off of my feet. Ford is everything I've been anticipating. He's so Landry yet so not. Growing up ensconced in expectations dictated by his last name he had to forge a path of his own. Leaving it all behind to pursue a military career he breaks the heart of the only girl he ever loved.

Ellie's found her way back to Savannah and has no idea that the boy who left her shattered years ago has returned, a man. When their paths cross and the smoldering embers reignit
Melanie (mells_view)
 photo F3761A03-05E1-4918-BF85-82B5967FC9D0_zpsk4inizmn.jpg
Sigh. Where can I find myself a Ford Landry?

I can't believe our time with these Landry boys is sort of over! I want to cry, but the ride was so fun!

Once again such a good read! I honestly feel like this series can do no wrong. Absolutely loved Ford and Ellie's story. A second chance romance with first loves. Nothing is sweeter in my opinion. Pretty low angst. It did make me cry a few times. Sad tears and happy tears. You get glimpses and updates on all your favorite Landry's and their ladies. A
Maria11
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Have tissues

Darn book making me cry....I am such a sap!

The last brothers story, I think was the best. Ford is one hot piece of Yum! I liked him! Sweet and caring. He grew up and found out what he wanted and set his mind to it.

Ellie was sweet. Just like a woman to have elephant memory and not want to let go of the past. She was a tad stubborn for sure.

Great sweet read that needs tissues if you are a sap like me :)

I can't wait for Cam's story!
Michelle Lynn
May 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance-novels
My life would be vastly improved, honestly, if I could just read a series from the beginning. But no, I refuse. I'm gonna jump straight into book number 4 and, knowing myself, I'll go back and read the other ones, but I'll do so begrudgingly.

So, that's the kicker here: I have not read books 1-3 of this apparent Landry Family saga (a family so soppy, they make me hurt a little bit). But I read this book.

Here's the verdict: it was meh.

If you asked me to name one solid fact about Ellie, the main
Ammie *Ammie's Book Obsession*

FOR MORE REVIEWS VISIT-- http://ammiesbookobsession.blogspot.in/

Cover Rating

Book Rating

Light-hearted, fun and full of romance.

Image result for swoon gif

Teen love  and second chances? Definitely my type.

This is the type of book that you read after having a stressful day in order to get some happy and hopeful vibes.

Swear is my second book by this author and I loved the last one, called switch and I definitely liked this one too.

So we finally get Ford aka the sensible Landry's story....doing a happy dance!!

Image result for happy dance gif

The story int
RentasticReads
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Hands down, this has been by far one of THE BEST family series I've ever read. Adriana Locke has managed to get me so incredibly attached to this family, it's not even funny. Because until now—and who knows, maybe 'til forever—I still have that deep yearning to be a Landry. The way she laid out and shared a perfectly imperfect, yet happy, contented and very tight knit family full of respect, loyalt
Emma Nichole
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*ARC PROVIDED IN EXCHANGE FOR REVIEW*

I was lucky enough to receive an ARC for the 4th book in the Landry Family series by Adriana Locke, "Swear". I opened my Kindle at 5 AM just to see if my ARC had arrived. I saw that it had and opened the book up with the intention of simply skimming then going back to sleep. I didn't stop once I started. I finished the book in one sitting. 5 and a half hours later, and let me tell you... It was worth it. As always, let's break it down.

Male Lead: Ford Landry
book bruin
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love the Landry family! Swear is such a sweet second chance love story! We've met Ford before in the previous books in this series of interconnected stand alones, but we didn't know much about him and his past until now. Dubbed the most "logical" brother by his sisters, Ford is probably the most down to earth of the Landry siblings, enjoying the calm and simpler pleasures in life. I loved getting to know him and felt his love story was the most realistic of all his siblings so far.

Ford and Ell
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

I love Ford!!! I even love his name... Hot sexy alpha male... Yes Please

I love this series and this author's books are just awesome. If you haven't read any of it, this series will convince you to read her books.

This story was a second chance story. Ford made a mistake when he was young and broke up with Ellie when he wanted to make something of himself and just find what he was good at.
Ellie couldn't get over it. Especially after the scare they had and
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
May 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book from the author via Give Me Books in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Adriana Locke and Give Me Books!

Ford is possibly my favourite Landry yet. He is dirty minded (like me), super sweet and just simple. He isn't one for the frivolous things in life. It's what he likes most about Ellie.

Ellie is such a great role model and female lead. She's a bit of a tomboy, but she's sweet as peaches (is that an actual saying? My brain just thought of it and thought is wa
Paperback Princess
Omg what can I say about these Landry men except I wish that they were real lol!!! I started out this series with Sway and I loved Barrett but then it took me a minute to read about the rest of the brothers and then I binged on Landry ...sigh!!!!!

Barrett such a manwhore of a politician with a heart of gold...Lincoln the bad boy baseball player... Graham the serious broody one and then Ford the Marine that wants nothing more than to be a family man. These men are everything a woman can possible
Rohina
Swoon
/swuːn/
verb
1. be overcome with admiration, adoration, or other strong emotion.

Synonym: Ford Landry

descriptionHe’s Ford. He was my first love, my first everything, to be honest.

A love that spans a decade, Swear is built on the memories of the shared past which were filled with love, laughter, special moments and a heartbreak that two people who never got over it.

A second chance romance, I especially loved how Locke wrote this without the typical tried and tested methods. Ford and Ellie are fully
Maree Repa
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My Brother's Keeper

Five Star Winner

I was just completely thrilled to finally receive the fourth series of The Landry Family. Written by the amazing, Adrianna Locke. I have just loved every single book so far of this most brilliant romantic series ever. I was so excited about this nicest edition about Ford Landry this time. I know I will never be able to put this book down once. Such the sweetest book to love forever.

Ford Landry who was strong independent Military. He was gorgeous, sweet a total
Tina
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ellie and Ford....Every book I think has my favourite couple! But these two, uhhhh, I love them! Love them! I cried so hard with this one! AL has a tendency to do that to me with her writing. She kills me! This book was more touching then the others in this series. This book was about second chances and not letting go. It was about trying even when you think you can't or when you are just plain scared. This story was no less than perfect.
Melissa
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ford Landry. First, Let's take a moment to thank Your parents for the Perfect man you are now. When the past catches up to you it's a big reality check .Ellie she's stubborn and scared and she has reason . LOVE A SECOND CHANCE! these two wow! We get to see the Landry clan and they keep getting better . So much emotion . Love revisiting with all the Landry's Go grab this!
Lorie
May 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another Landry hit! I love love love love these Landry boys.

It's hard to read about these boys at a slow pace. I'm constantly flipping pages, and it's darn near impossible to put one of these down. The thing I love most about this series (aside from the alpha hot guys) is that Adriana Locke does not mess around with unnecessary angst. I loved this one, but I felt the end was a bit rushed and tied up a bit too soon. Overall, a Landry WIN!
❤️Melanie
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a great story. Loved the second chance, forgiveness and the family bond. The Landry's are a strong family and they put family first.
Kim Peckitt
May 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars
Fun series!

• Crazy Hot Love (Dirty Dicks #2)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • After You (Second Chances #3)
  • The Second Chance Hero (Forever Love, #4)
  • Love Survives (Love's Suicide, #2)
  • Point of Origin (Legacy, #0.5)
  • Space in His Heart
  • 'Tis the Season (The Harrisons, #3)
  • Love vs. Payne
  • Touching Down
  • Waiting for Willa (Big Sky, #3)
  • Reclaiming Us (She's Beautiful, #3)
  • Love Burns (Caged Love, #2)
  • In It To Win It (Deadlines & Diamonds, #2)
  • Storms Over Secrets (Over, #3)
  • Finding Kyle
  • Wide Open Spaces (Shooting Stars, #2)
  • Mend (Waters, #2)
USA Today and Washington Post bestselling author Adriana Locke lives and breathes books. After years of slightly obsessive relationships with the flawed bad boys created by other authors, Adriana has created her own.

She resides in the Midwest with her husband, sons, and two dogs. She spends a large amount of time playing with her kids, drinking coffee, and cooking. You can find her outside if the

Landry Family (8 books)
  • Sway (Landry Family, #1)
  • Swing (Landry Family, #2)
  • Switch (Landry Family, #3)
  • Swink (Landry Family, #5)
  • Sweet (Landry Family #6)
  • The Landry Family Series: Part One
  • The Landry Family Series: Part Two
“Just how I need to remember that when storms roll in, how beautiful the rainbow is going to be.” 0 likes