Start by marking “Forever & Again (Broadway #2)” as Want to Read:
Forever & Again (Broadway #2)

Forever & Again

(Broadway #2)

4.34  ·  Rating details ·  44 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
Lydia Reed is a busy woman. Raising a pre-teen as a single mom is no easy task, but there really wasn't another option.

Jacob Teller's life has not turned out as planned. Losing his mother, his apartment, and discovering his wife has been unfaithful sends him back to his home town.

A chance run-in brings Lydia's world crashing down while bringing Jacob the hope of a family
Published January 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Forever & Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever & Again

April Symes
Never & Again is the second book in the The Broadway series and it can be read as a standalone. This is Lydia and Jacob's story. In Never & Again we have Lydia who is a young single mom raising her teenage son Ollie. Jacob is back home trying to find himself again after his semi nasty divorce. When Lydia and Jacob first got together years before, their relationship was looked upon as taboo. Their relationship, however, was brief and short lived. Jacob ended up moving away for a job offer ...more
Crazychriss889
Difficult to rate...
I had my problems with the plot or rather the heroine and the hero.

Spoilers below, beware!!

Okay, so we find in the epilogue that the hero and the heroine fancied each other. While the heroine was still in High school (18) and the hero (over 25) was a teacher. My first problem. But then thank goodness, nothing happens before graduation. (except for some long eye contact that's also a bit discomforting). So, everything good here ;-)

Anyways, then we get the '13 years later' chap
LisaMarie
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've been a fan since I read All & Nothing, the first in the Hollywood series. Never & Again is the second but can easily be read as a standalone. There are a few familiar faces from the first and I enjoyed making that connection.
The story starts out as a bit of a taboo then turns into a second chance romance. In addition there's love, loss, suspense, angst, humor, and some steany sex.
I fell in love with Lydia, Jacob and the family. They felt so true to life and drew me in. I really care
Lindsey
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**Jacob and Lydia**

Jacob was Lydia's math teacher in high school. They wait until Lydia graduates. They make a pact to not fall in love but they fail miserably. Jacob gets a job in another state and city far away from Lydia and the life he thought they could have together. What Lydia doesn't tell him is that she is pregnant with his child. Years later Jacob comes home because of life. Lydia and Jacob run into each other and He sees his son and instantly knows that he is his son. Lydia and Jacob
Carla
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Carla's Five Star Review

Never & Again is the second book in the Hollywood series, and it can be read as a stand alone. This is Lydia and Jacob's story.

When Lydia and Jacob first got together, their relationship was looked upon as taboo. However, their relationship was short lived. Jacob got a great job offer, and after much convincing on Lydia's part, he takes the job and leaves. Fast forward a few months, and Lydia is alone and very much pregnant. For fear of destroying his career, Lydia ch
Maria Hunt
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Forever & Again is the second book in the Broadway series and though it can be read as a standalone I would recommend reading book one first. This heartwarming second chance romance will pull you into Jacob and Lydia's story and have you rooting for their happy ending.

After a nasty divorce Jacob heads back to his hometown despite the bittersweet memories doing so will bring. When his path crosses with Lydia's again he instantly realizes his life is about to change. Jacob knows what he wants
Crissy
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Forever & Again gives us Lydia and Jacob's story and what a story it was. I enjoyed it a lot and there are definitely a few surprises along the way. It took me a while to warm up to Lydia once Jacob came back into her life because she became a bit judgmental when it came to him. I also didn't like how she went to Torin. However, Lydia and Jacob's story was definitely a sweet and steamy one with its fair share of drama to it. The ending was sweet but it definitely left me wondering about Tera ...more
Sonja Vikan
Lydia is Jovie's big sister from All &Nothing and we met her and her son there,but never got here story and now we will :0) Lydia has never told anyone who the father of her son is,just that he left....but it so mutch more then that......
10 years ago in high school she met the father Jacob and his not a student.....but a teacher;0) One summer together,not allowed to fall in love,and then they will go on with there life separately after!!
They do but he left her with so mutch more......and he
Kayla Busch
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was one of the best student/teacher romances I have ever read!! Lydia and Jacob had a brief romantic connection years ago (when he was the teacher and she was the student). They kept it hidden and agreed to keep it casual, as Jacob planned to leave to pursue his dreams. Fast-forward years later and Jacob is back!! Jacob and Lydia run into each other in the store and a secret Lydia has kept hidden is revealed. Both Lydia and Jacob have to come to terms with what happened all those years ago, ...more
Judy Miracle
Jan 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is my first read by Alissa York and I cant wait to see what she will come out with next.

In Never & Again we have Lydia who is a single mom raising her teenage son Ollie. Jacob is back home trying to find himself again after his divorce.

Moving back to his hometown he runs into Lydia who was his first true love, while he was hers as well. I love second chance romances and for this one.. nothing is as it seems. Can Jacob and Lydia rekindle what they had 13 years ago. Or has their time co
Lofty
Jan 23, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 1/2*
Lydia best friends with griff as she’s the only girl to refuse him.
Mr teller (Jacob) is the new teacher of calculus & the attraction between them is instant. Deciding on a no strings secret relationship until he accepts his dream job unfortunately things never go to plan & 13 years later he’s back will the secret finally get out? Things are never easy for Lydia or Jacob.
Love these alpha men reclaiming their women!
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book
Loving
Laurie Beemer
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Alissa York can write emotional and very relevant stories. This was a second chance romance that made sure the reader knew just how important family, acceptance, and forgiveness is to the characters. This has some surprises, some laughs, and some twists and turns that impacted both Lydia and Jacob and Lydia's son. This was a very romantic and emotional read that had me from the first chapter. Thank you for allowing me to read this and write a review.
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in this amazing series, and is Lydia and Jacobs’ story. Lydia is a single mum, who has brought up her son alone for the last 12 years. When Jacob’s life does not turn out as he expected it to, he returns to his home town in order to rebuild his life. When these two unexpectedly cross paths, Jacob is determined not to let Lydia get away from him this time. This author has written a beautiful and powerful story, and I look forward to reading more in this awesome series!
Book-Lovin-Momma
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jacob and Lydia's second chance romance started out a bit forbidden, but they made choices that took them away from each other. Years later, a chance meeting puts them back into each other's lives, and things are different now, yet their feelings for each other can't be denied. This was a good read, and I really liked the way the story unfolded.
Gladys
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Never & Again (The Broadway Series Book 2) by Alissa York is a very good read. this emotion packed second chance romance. I loved Lydia and Jacob's story. Warm, tender and sweet but also intense and complex. A beautiful romance. I am posting an honest review after reading an ARC copy of this book.
Mona williams
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
glad i finally read this book! its about a young woman who is raising her son on her own. than the father comes back after his mother passes away and his wife cheated on him. now these two have things to work out, but there is danger lurking around the corner.
Angie Flanagan
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giveaways
Omg!!!!! I loved the story of Jacob and Lydia and with Oliver thrown in there!!! What. A. Story!!! Lots of turns you didn’t see coming, and funny too!!! Loved the story line, and it flowed very nicely into the epilogue, what was freaking amazing!!!!!!!
Co
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bmbb-rev
This is the second book in the Broadway Series. I really really liked this book. It's about Lydia a single mom trying to raise her son on her own. Until she happens to bump into Jacob who happened to move back to his hometown. This was a really good love story.
Rebecca Bistel
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Seriously loved Jacob and Lydia. This book was really sweet with just enough DRAMA!!! I loved this couple. Oliver was the perfect teen kid!
Lizzi
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!! Never saw that story line coming. When the first book alluded to Lydia's story, I would never have guessed the secret she was harbouring. Loved the second chance romance. Well worth the read.
Tracy
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
loved..loved...loved this story! I loved these characters...i can't wait to continue on their journey with the other books in this series
Kathryn Linke
Jan 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Never and Again, is the second title in the Broadway Series, but can easily be read as a standalone. This was my first time reading anything written by Alissa York.

Overall this book is well written, it's told from a dual point of view. It's both entertaining and engaging, Angie and Jacob's story has elements of romance, heat, and intrigue.

Jacob has returned to his childhood home, newly divorced and reconnects with his first and one true love Lydia. This story is full of twists and turns with s
SansaReads
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was definitely a sweet read by Alissa York. I totally fell in love with the single mom Lydia. Jacob and Lydia were an "awwww" and "Swoooon" worthy couple. Loved them as they navigated throughout their relationship.
Heather
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Never & Again is the second book in the Broadway series written by author Alissa York. Lydia is a single mom raising her son alone for the past twelve years. Jacob is trying to find his place in life again after his life did not follow the path he laid out or planned - moving back to his hometown. Lydia and Jacob's paths cross in one of the most unlikely locations and from there both of their lives change.

Lydia's character is what you expect from a single parent who has the support of her fa
Shannon Diaz
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another great book by Alissa York I cannot wait to see what she will put out next
I really loved Lydia she was raising her son Ollie to be a great kid. Kids are always a soft spot for me and reading about their interactions made my heart melt. I loved how Ollie was protective of Lydia it seemed he was well above his age. Jacob was pretty swoon worthy too in that dept.
Jacob comes back to town and finds them and knows this is where he belongs now he just has to convince Lydia and make it through t
Evelyn Nicolett
Jan 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
M.K.
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Alissa York! This is the second chance story of Lydia and Jacob. I absolutely loved this one. Taking place 13 years after their fling, Lydia is a single mother. Jacob is just divorced and back to his home town. A little drama with exes but so freaking good!
Valerie
May 18, 2017
Gemma Baxter
Feb 08, 2018
Rachael
Feb 13, 2018

Broadway (4 books)
  • All & Nothing (Broadway #1)
  • Secrets & Admirers (Broadway #3)
  • Tattered & Bruised (Broadway #4)