Start by marking “Endurance” as Want to Read:
Endurance

Endurance

Tanner Harris has been busy shagging his way through the ladies of east London, but getting caught by the paparazzi buck-naked with his trouser snake in his hands means he’s sowed his last wild oat.

Dr. Belle Ryan once thought Tanner Harris was the perfect kind of bearded bad boy she needed to relieve a bit of stress after her intense job as a surgical fellow, but an icy c
Published March 16th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Endurance, please sign up.

Amy Daws March 16! Just announced and updated the blurb. :)

ReadingisMyEscape

I mostly enjoyed this story BUT I feel that Tanners manwhoreishness was thrown in my face too much. Also the fact that the arrangement was his idea but he had no plans on being faithful to be her was a huge mark against his character. And last but not least this book unfortunately suffered the same annoying back and forth that bothered me in Challenge.

Overall I'm glad that these two got their HEA but it was hard for me to really like this book due to what I stated above.
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
4.5 "Big Spoon & Little Spoon" stars

Oh wow Endurance was a crazy ride! I have no better words to define this book! Both characters are crazy, and they are proud to be! IMO It suits them fine. Tanner & Belle are both so much alike and complete opposite. Seeing them fight was immensely pleasurable but what was even better was their makeup sex. And believe it was a lot!

"They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, but that’s because they’ve never had Belle Ryan’s mouth wrap
Anesha †Curious & Obsessive Bookworm†
FIVE CRAZY STARS!!

"Woman!" I exclaim, grabbing her face in my hands and staring so deeply into her eyes I swear I can feel her soul touch mine. "You're my kind of crazy, and I am crazy in love with you!"

Wow.

Just fucking WOW!

Talk about a good book to take you of the funk! I've been so hesitant to start full length novels but I dived in with this one (and the cover kept me coming back even through my hesitancy!). I loved this book so much, by the time I realize Cam and Indie's story was in a pr
Ilsa Madden-Mills
Mar 13, 2017 Ilsa Madden-Mills rated it it was amazing
One of the hottest AND funniest sports romance I've read all year!! Amy Daws makes me giggle all the way through this British Sports Romance!

Tanner and Belle are complete opposites, but fate knows exactly what she's doing when she throws these two together. FIVE HOT STARS...

First of all, I knew I wanted to read this book when I read an excerpt in Amy's group...yes, the scene when Tanner jumps into her car NAKED.

Yes, these two have a bit of a past...Tanner has rejected Belle and her advances...
mells_view
Mar 20, 2017 mells_view rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
 photo 77ED9DDB-47A4-435E-BCA9-4F9AC667C6A2_zpsvc6sf1y6.jpg
I didn't want this story to end... such a fun couple to follow!

So flipping good! If you like frenemies to lovers romances then look no further. Amy Daws has given us another fantastic sports romantic comedy, that I honestly feel like I could read another time, and enjoy it just as much!

We met Belle and Tanner in Challenge, Indie and Camden's book. They were side characters that definitely held their own and I'm so glad that Amy gave us their story next! Even though nothing cropped up for them d
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4.5 MY KIND OF CRAZY CROWNS

Endurance by Amy Daws marks another new-to-me author, and I was absolutely entertained from the opening pages, falling for not only the characters, main and secondary alike, but also the crazy love of Tanner and Belle.

Tanner and Belle are completely mad, separately and together, but it isn't that standard insanity. These two characters radiate energy, appearing to be brimming with life, and all this excess passion equates to them being
Sophie
Mar 14, 2017 Sophie rated it really liked it
Endurance by Amy Daws, is another great instalment in her series of sporty standalones that have the HOTTEST covers!!

When I started Endurance, I wasn't sure I was going to like it, I liked the hero but really couldn't connect to the heroine at all. And as a Brit myself,  I thought some of the British references were slightly over the top and as a whole just wasn't feeling it. I kept reading and at 40% I began to get those delicious tummy flutters. Everything seemed to flip for me at this point
Natalie M
4.5 Big Spoon/Little Spoon stars! I'm really enjoying this series and the Harris family! Challenge/Camden's story was the first book I read by this author so I wasn't familiar with the only Harris sister, Vi and I really want to go back and read her book. I honestly am having such a difficult time choosing my favorite Harris brother. I loved Camden in the last book and now I feel the same about Tanner after reading his and Belle's story.

Tanner is Camden's twin brother and team mate... well, unti
Erin
Mar 01, 2017 Erin rated it it was amazing
**CALLING ALL SPORTS ROMANCE LOVERS**

Amy Daws knocked this HOT Brit with his big ball right off the pitch!!!

Imagine being forced into an arrangement neither of you are thrilled to enter. Being thrust into the lime line was not what she wanted. Being tied down to one woman was not what he wanted.

If you love a good sports romance with an Enemies to Lovers twist...this is the book for you!!! It's full of all the angsty hate and sexual tension. And when this unlikely couple tears down their walls,
 ❤ 2 Girls & Their Kindles ❤ (Lynsey Goddard)

A BIG FAT 5 FOR QUEEN BELLE AND TAN THE MAN... if you love sports romances, especially hot Brit's with balls, you will want to read this series, squeeze Cam and Indie's story Challenge in before release day of Endurance, you won't regret it!!!

Review to follow on release day, but you nailed it bruv

**beta read unedited version**

Image may contain: text
Isa Jones (Jo&Isalovebooks Blog)
AMY DAWS HAS SCORED A WINNER!!!

I was the lucky recipient of an Advanced Readers Copy and I cannot feel more happy to have been given the chance to read this book.
I went blind into it as I haven't yet read the other books in the series (something which will be remedied ASAP) and I loved every second of it.
Tanner Harris, what can I tell you about him, in my mind he was a combination of Brock O'Hurn and this dude who I don't know who he is LOL but is absolutely GORGEOUS!

So where was I? Oh yes Tan
Mari
Mar 15, 2017 Mari rated it it was amazing
4.5 - 5 Goal Stars

Enemies to lovers this will interesting. After that initial snub from Tannner I was curious where this would go. Footballers are notorious womanizers, ok not to generalize but most. Tanner takes the cake though somehow, bad boy and player. Well I don't really see how his man whore ways are apart of adjusting to his twin playing on another team it just upped whatever his carefree ways were before. Thing is though Tanner has this softer, kinder side we don't see much. He loves hi
Juliana Cabrera
Mar 18, 2017 Juliana Cabrera rated it it was amazing
I totally forgot how much I love Amy Daws and her characters. Endurance was just the sweet, naughty, laugh out loud reminder I needed. I just loved the relationship between Belle and Tanner from the start. Plus I got my old crew back.

Tell me how I went into this and had no idea it was about Vi’s hot, over-protective and sexy footballer brothers. I am so lost lately.

Belle is the feisty, loud and slightly angry…hehe…best friend and roommate to Indie. She and Tanner have a very hate/hate relationsh
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
Cocky footballer?☑
Sassy woman who won't take his crap ☑
An arrangement set to test them both ☑

Get ready to go Balls Deep as Amy Daws delivers another amazing read.

You don't need to have read the first Harris brothers book, Challenge, to enjoy Endurance, but why would you want to miss any of the goodness?

Tanner and Belle are made for each other - they just need to see through their current opinions of each other to see it.

Not going to lie, Tanner was pretty unlikable at first - but that didn't las
Mila Grayson
Mar 21, 2017 Mila Grayson rated it it was amazing
Enemies-to-lovers is always a tricky trope in my estimation. How do you take two people on a journey from disliking each other so much that one would go so far as to call them enemies, and then bring them around a complete 180 where you know they're a perfect match? It's never an easy feat, but Amy Daws does it in a truly masterful way in Endurance.

Endurance is the story of Tanner + Belle. Tanner, the manwhore, famous British soccer player—sexy, confident and wild—and Belle, the brilliant surge
Megan (escapeintoabooksite)
Mar 13, 2017 Megan (escapeintoabooksite) rated it it was amazing
*5 "Your Crazy is Showing" Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

Oh man I love the Harris brothers! I enjoyed this book so much, as I did when I read Challenge. I'm so glad I stumbled upon Amy Daws and her books. I really need to get onto reading her other series as well.

Tanner is such a cocky character in this book, yet he's so much fun and so surprisingly sweet in other parts as well. Not to mention he's a babe ;-)

Belle is so sure of herself most of the time, so gett
Angela
Mar 09, 2017 Angela rated it it was amazing
Shelves: must-read
Everyone that follows me or my reviews, knows that I don't particularly like romance novels. But, I have a few "exception authors" where I will read there stuff. Amy Daws is one of them. I have been reading Amy Daws' work since her first book Chasing Hope. I have watched her grow and become such an amazing author. The amount of depth, love, and passion that she pours into her books is absolutely awe-inspiring. She manages to put so much emotion in her stories that you can't help but fall in love ...more
Sheryl
Mar 23, 2017 Sheryl rated it it was amazing
*4.5 stars*
Maddy's Reading
Mar 18, 2017 Maddy's Reading rated it really liked it
Shelves: sport-romance, arcs
Tanner Harris...the bad boy of soccer and so damn sexy!!!
He's cocky, tattooed and bearded. He has been making news for all the wrong reasons. When his latest escapade lands Belle in trouble as well they decide to fake their relationship. Their chemistry is sizzling. He is the fun to her serious, calm to her storm. He is such a guy and had rejected her once. Belle is in this fake relationship for her career and nothing can make her change her mind. They are crazy together and fit perfectly.
This
Laura W
Mar 11, 2017 Laura W rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, r-r-s
Thank you to the author, Amy Daws, for gifting me with a copy of Endurance in exchange for an honest review!

I'm read several of this author's works and I have to say, she's perfected the art of drawing the reader in with a good NA romance!

1.  The romance.  I would feel remiss if I didn't start with this topic.  If you couldn't tell, the entire book is centered around Tanner and Belle's romance.  They have such a hilarious relationship and always manage to keep up a banter.  I couldn't help but l
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Mar 19, 2017 Nerdy Dirty & Flirty rated it it was amazing
☆☆☆☆☆
~Lynzi~
Pahahaha...boy does Tanner meet his match. And not the match he is used to either. I never thought Tanner Harris, famous footballing whore, could be tamed. Lord, was I wrong.

We see Belle in the first Harris brother book, Challenge. She is the crazy best friend to Indie. We see a good bit of her, but not enough to fully get her crazy. And OH MY LANTA is this broad cray cray. Phew...she had ME all kids of crazy. I wanted you slap her a few times. Ok, maybe more than a few.

Belle didn'
Anne Dawson (Bookaholics Reading Haven)
5 Balls Deep Stars

I’ve said it before and I will say it again, Amy Daws just has a way with words that pulls you into her stories and the lives of those in them. In a few turns of the page I was literally engrossed in this story. I laughed, I swooned and I choked with emotion, my feelings all over the place, living and breathing every word of this fantastic book.

Tanner Harris football player, smoking hot, cocky and an utter manwhore. Hopping from girl to girl and getting himself into no end of c
books are love
Mar 18, 2017 books are love rated it really liked it
This book was a hoot. I love Tanner. we see such change in him. He goes from being laid back and in pain because his brother is no longer on the pitch with him to a man that loves deeply and wants more. Don’t get me wrong he loves his family something fierce. He loves wholeheartedly and he is a good guy. He just needs help finding his way. Belle was that person who helped him.

Belle was a good woman. She had a temper and was sassy to boot. She gave as good as she got when it came to ribbing and s
I Dont Get Sundays
This one has a little bit of everything. We have craziness, laughter, sadness, and the honest truth. These two are perfect for each other and it seems everyone but them can see that for the longest time.

Belle meets Tanner at the hospital when his brother has an injury. Belle just happens to be Indie's best friend so when said best friend begins dating Tanner's twin, these two are forced together a lot.

I will say, I thought it was thoughtful of Tanner to not pursue Belle, being that her best fr
Katie
Mar 21, 2017 Katie rated it liked it

Fun, fast-paced sports romance with great humor and heart. I love the tight-knit, over-protective
Harris family, especially their sassy sister Vi, whom they all worship. It's very much juxtaposed to both Indie (Challenge, book 1) and Belle's family situations or lack-there of since neither are close to their families.

I devoured Challenge and Endurance back-to-back and loved Amy Daws quirky (maybe a little crazy at times), feisty and brilliant female characters, and her athletic, cocky
Tiffany
Mar 11, 2017 Tiffany rated it it was amazing
5 stars
Lets start with Tanner
If you are into hot cocky arrogant footballer this is the book for you. Be prepare to want to slap and jump him at the same time and then slowly fall in love with him but I tell you he doesn't make it easy.

Belle ...love this girl!!she is beautiful,smart,sassy and out spoken and let Tanner get away with nothing.

I think these too had a lot of growing up to do in the first half of the book in a way I think they helped each other do that. They had a lot to over come wit
Amanda
description
I always love a little bit of crazy and this one was perfect. I loved Tanner and Belle so much. They fought like crazy and loved just as hard.

This book was so much fun to read. It was also extremely hot, sweet, passionate, frustrating, and beautiful. This book is so much more that a sports romance, while Tanner is a footballer most of the story actually takes place during his suspension. These two may not have started off on the right foot but when they are thrown together things really take

Se
Jill S (Love Affair With Fiction)
I love sports romances so when I saw Endurance I couldn't wait to read it! I am embarrassed to say... this was my first Amy Daws book. I can definitely say it won't be the last! (I may have already exercised that 1Click finger!)

I was drawn in right from the start. With the utter craziness of Tanner that hid a much deeper side that you can't help but love and want to hold tight to. With Belle, who has so many sides to her she constantly keeps Tanner on his toes. I loved the push and pull between
Emmbooks
Mar 22, 2017 Emmbooks rated it it was amazing
Amy Daws is a new to me author, so i'm trying REAL hard to rein in the fan girl here.

I LOVED THIS BOOK!!

Enemy to lovers books are usually my least fave trope, especially when one of them has a 'colourful' past. But damn if I didn't freaking love Tanner and Belle!! I think getting to know these two so well in the previous book (Challenge) allowed me to feel a connection to them both equally.

This book starts off with bang, quite literally, and Amy Daws does not take her foot off the gas until t
8193655
Amy Daws is a lover of all things British and her London-based love stories bring the incredible city to life on every page. Read all about hot British men, hilarious American heroines, and unforgettable and original ensemble casts that pull out all the feels.
For more of Amy’s work, visit www.amydawsauthor.com

For more about Amy, follow her on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/amydawsauthor
or si