Start by marking “All the Rage (King, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
All the Rage (King, #4.5)

All the Rage

(King #4.5)

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  9,319 ratings  ·  1,292 reviews
They call me Rage.
My real name is like a shadow, always close behind, but never quite able to catch up to me.
I fly under the radar because no one ever suspects I’m capable of the kind of brutal violence I commit each and every day.
You see, I’m a girl. I’m nineteen.
And I'm a killer.
I look like a goddamn cheerleader, but can take out a man three times my size in more th
Paperback
Published December 2016 (first published June 7th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about All the Rage, please sign up.
Cyndi Yes and she's a trip and a half. Should be a good read.
Wanda Yes. Up in Smoke. Suppose to be released late 2017.

·  9,319 ratings  ·  1,292 reviews

Start your review of All the Rage (King, #4.5)
Shayna
T.M. Frazier gives us some of her BEST WORK in ALL THE RAGE! It was rough. It was beautiful. It was pretty damn EPIC! These characters....are EVERYTHING! Their story...will TEAR at your soul. Their kind of love...will have your heart bursting by the final page. I let this story completely consume me. Nothing else will matter once you turn the very first page.

For those of you familiar with Frazier's KING series, you might remember the spitfire they called Rage. If you haven't read Frazier's KING
Christy
Mar 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars!!!

description

From the moment I met Rage in Soulless, I knew I wanted more! I was so glad to hear she was getting her own book. Rage is different than any character TM has written. She’s not her normal heroine. And I loved that about her. I also loved that she met someone like Nolan.
The only think Nolan Archer would need saving from… was me.

Rage… what can I say about this girl? Rage isn’t a bad person, she’s just unfeeling. She’s missing that gene that makes her care about people, f
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Mar 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dark-romance
3.5-3.75 Stars!!

description

'All the Rage' was my first book by this author and for sure it won’t be my last. I enjoyed Mrs. Frazier’s writing and storytelling, so I’m really looking forward to try more of her work. The author delivered an intriguing tale that will grip you from the very beginning. The story was a great mix of craziness and sexiness that were well balanced, a great, engaging plot and two fascinating characters that will blow your mind.

“My story is different than most. I’m different
Candace
If you've read 'Soulless', you'll remember Rage as the quirky, petite, badass hired to babysit Bear's girlfriend. I knew when I finished it that I wanted to learn more about the cute little blonde that instilled such fear into the hearts of all those tough guys. I was not disappointed. Ms. Frazier has delivered another fantastic story!

Beginning when Rage is a young girl, the story follows her throughout her troubled youth and into adulthood. It is clear from a young age that Rage doesn't "feel"
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
The surprise for me here isn't the knowingly unstable Rage, but Nolan. Based on how he was in the beginning, I wouldn't have pegged him for what he turned out to be which is the best part. It almost felt like I was reading about two different people. These two were meant for each other and I'm glad Rage wasn't able to come unto herself until him. Nolan is pretty darn special. He sees beyond the facade Rage shows the world, even when she's not faking emotion, to the woman she is inside. The antag ...more
Pam
4 expect the unexpected stars

All her life Hope was forced to face the fact she wasn't like other girls, knowing the real her made everyone around her nervous or uncomfortable she attempted to conform, but a girl could only take so much. Her true self wanted to break free, so after her last ditch effort at being normal, she took her shot and free she was. Leaving Hope behind

and letting Rage take over.

Finding her nitch she turns her need into a business, "creating my art in the form of destruction
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
3.5 Stars

Well hot damn! I need more anti-heroines in my life because Rage? Rage was freaking kick-ass! If you've read any of my reviews then you already know I'm usually a total heroine hater. If they're weak, sniveling doormats, it's a recipe for disaster for me. But not Rage. Nope! This woman was killer. Pun intended.
Sometimes the anger came on l
✰ Liz ✰
"In some ways, she was naive. Innocent even. In other ways, she was the devil himself."
description

T.M. Frazier has done it again! All the Rage is another masterpiece full of action, dark romance, and complex characters that never disappoint! This is one stand-alone you need to bless your KINDLE with now!

description
"I soaked in and reveled in the whole body shudder that consumed me with want. The want to destroy. The want to kill."
Rage is not your ordinary girl. Although she has tried her to "
Jennifer Kyle
3.5 STARS

[image error]

Fans have already meet Rage,the nineteen years old deadly blonde beauty who lacks empathy and has strong killing tendencies in Soulless. The author gifts us her backstory of how this young beauty ended up taking jobs from MCs and other questionable people on the road.

description

Tired of trying to be ‘normal’ Rage flees her life with her paren
Sabrina
Mar 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Re-read 2/18/18

NOW LIVE!!!
*Amazon US*Amazon UK*Barnes & Noble*

4.5 'I'm going to fuck the anger out of you' Stars
I honestly have no idea how T.M Frazier writes these characters. It must be some sort of witch power or something because I've never read another author that has characters this insane, yet amazing. When I was first introduced to her characters with Jake in The Dark Light of Day, I was blown away with how much I liked him. And it had to just be a fluke, right? I mean, no one can do a c
T.M. Frazier
Mar 16, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

All the Rage
Excerpt
Coming June 7th
Copyright T.M. FRAZIER 2016
ARE YOU READY TO RAGE?

“What you don’t seem to understand is all that matters right now is standing right fucking here,” Nolan said, his voice thick and deep. His eyes were the darkest I’d ever seen them, glimmering with wicked intent. One side of his full lips curled upward in a devilish smirk.

I couldn’t breathe. I couldn’t think. I was consumed by him.

Or at least, from the way he continued to fuck me with his eyes, I knew I was abou
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 Rage Stars <33

All the Rage is one of the best books from T.M. Frazier! I have loved all her books and read all of them but this one is by far my favourite! I freaking loved this story, it's epic, captivating, amazing and super hot! With the best heroine I've ever read about in a story! Rage is something else...this girl..

description

Rage is like no other girl. She is badass, independent,messed up, she can not feel any emotion and she never sleeps. She is different from the others and I loved reading he
S.M. West
5 RAGE STARS

If you met Rage in Soulless then you know that this girl needs no introduction. Like Preppy and Bear in King, she’s one fucking standout character. And as soon as she stepped onto the scene, I wanted to know her story.

photo RAGE_zpspa28sbhh.jpg

Rage is truly an unique character with her innocence on the outside: blonde pigtails, big blue eyes and youth. But on the inside, this girl is feral, anger personified and dangerous. As you can imagine, she’s one wildly lethal weapon. With her looks, her targets nev
Dilek VT
4,5 stars

Well, as the blurb says, you will be reading the story of Rage, who says, “I’m a girl. I’m nineteen. And I'm a killer.”

This sentence was what made me want to read this book initially because I thought this would be an unconventional book and it so was!

The book begins by giving us a glimpse of her life when she was 10 and 16 years old first so that we get to know her better. Then present day begins...

Rage is a weird girl. She is incapable of feeling most human emotions such as love, pit
Sophia Triad
David Carradine as a peace-loving Shaolin monk in TV series “Kung Fu” used to claim:
“If you save a person’s life, then forever after, you will be responsible for them to protect and keep safe.”

So what happens if you save a man’s life and his dog’s life? And what if this man that you have just saved his life could be potentially your target? And his dog is full of germs and you really don’t want to be near him ever again. How are you supposed to protect them and keep them both safe?

Well, there i
Stacey is Sassy
Mar 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, wee-bit-dark
description

Rage is the wicked superhero dressed in pink

While reading All the Rage, I couldn’t help but think of Rage as being a miniature, dressed in pink, Hulk. She has an extremely short fuse, goes into a killing zone with no fear and blocks out all around except her target. At other times, I thought she was a little like Spiderman with her superhuman strength, athletic ability and talent for sneaking up behind people. Then Rage all of a sudden turns into The Black Widow with her ability to lure her vict
Jen
This was an awesome read by the beautiful T.M Frazier! I adored Nolan...at first I thought that there was no way that he was made for our heroine; who's name is "Rage," and believe me...that name fits her very well!! Once the story progresses though, Nolan evolves into this majorly hardcore possessive and controlling dude! I loved every minute of his alpha personality!!! Seriously!! On one of my updates I had posted that this book should come with a warning: DO NOT READ while going for a walk, a ...more
Beverly
Jun 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Here is what I love about T.M. Frazier’s books, they are suspenseful, but you don’t even feel it until you are so into it you can’t quit if you tried. Let me explain, so you start the book and it’s sexy and your watching the couple meet. Then you watch them get to know each other and you are just basking in the happiness and sexiness that is her books, then boom you are in the midst of angst, suspense and a thrilling read!

Rage has never been like other girls, she spent her childhood lying to eve
Coco.V
Apr 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Rage Almighty!

I’m a HUGE fan of T.M. Frazier’s work and her sinfully heroes! She never fails to deliver a solid, unconventional, captivating and addictive story. I have loved the King series to pieces and when I first officially met Rage in Soulless, I was intrigued by her badass attitude and wanted to know more about her story. All The Rage is a dark and gritty well-written romance which told the story of Hope Michaels (aka Rage) and Nolan Archer (aka Goon).

Hope is no ordinary girl. She has iss
Olga therebelreader
5+ night and day stars

In the mood for an intense and smoldering sexy read that may have you gasping for breath? T.M. Frazier delivers this in ways you can’t imagine with All the Rage.

This story is about Rage, the dark, badass, ruthless -and always angry- cold-blooded killer you’d be well-advised to steer clear of. Nolan Archer is just another job for her and the longer she stays close to him, the harder it is to resist her desire for him. When danger meets desire, will Nolan be able to protect
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"T.M. Frazier" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TITLE: All the Rage
AUTHORS: T.M. Frazier
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: June 07th, 2016

MY RATING
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have read and fan-girled over everything this author has written and have loved each and every single thing she has published, I can not wait to see what journey she takes me on with this book..

will finish my review in the morning

ALL THE RAGE: We first met the broken parts of R
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo fda538842f5dc68513db865d15fc0c_zpsjh697zet.gif

Ever since T.M. Frazier introduced this fireball known as Rage in Soulless, I knew that I couldn’t wait to get my hands on her story and discover why she is ALL THE RAGE.

photo 4ff0be9429d8516a5d67654b41378b_zpshu0l5p3n.gif “My story is different than most. I’m different than most. Because in my story, if you love someone enough, you should first drop the gun.”

Hope is different. She does not conform to what others expect of her. She has a different way of thinking and feeling. She does
Emma
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I want to go back in time - ask me why...

So I can become Rage. This way I have bad assery nailed down. Then I want to meet Nolan, who will sweep my feet away. But I know me and Nolan would have swept me away before Rage even started to budge (*shake my head lol). So I will put my husband in training with bad assery skills I learned from Rage and then I will live out my dream. And that's all I have to say about this book.

P.S.: read this book if you haven't. =)
Elle aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC received from author via TRSOR as part of blog tour*

WOOOOOT!!!! What a ride!!!

If you're a TM fan like me and have read Soulless as part of the King series, you would have met Rage, and from that short glimpse of her, you can tell she's as crazy as crazy come, and you gotta love her for it!

Rage is different, that's for sure. To say she has anger issues is an understatement. Neither a sociopath or psychopath, but there's definitely a personality disorder albeit with a heart, if that even make
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
★★★★4 Raging Stars★★★★

photo 1465081601601_zpsacmu8daw.jpg

Well any thoughts I've ever had about Rage being certifiable, has now been confirmed. This girl is one bad ass cray cray, and I sure as hell don't want to get on her wrong side because I actually like all my body parts intact thank you very much. Ms.Frazier delivered one hell of a strong,feisty, take no sh*t, she would burn ALL your sh*t, female character that you will never forget. Just know this: They don't call her "Rage" for nothing.

After being introduced to her in
* Meli Mel *

♥ ♥ ♥ 4.25 STARS ♥ ♥ ♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

'I'd never seen anything like the girl in my arms. Beautiful. Strong. Fierce and fiery. A force greater than any storm and twice as destructive. In some ways, she was naive. Innocent even. In other ways, she was the devil himself. I'd never wanted anyone more.'

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

If you have read Soulless, then you are familiar with the character Rage. As soon as I met her, I wanted to k
Bibi
Aug 27, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
In the last week I have read:

The Bad Ones
This is War Baby/This is Love Baby
All The Rage
Marrow

And they all seem derived from similar characterization, premise, and plot. I'm not saying this is necessarily a bad thing, just that reading them back-to-back has my senses in overload but All the Rage has finally pushed too far.

On to my review. Some Spoilers

First off, Rage is 18/19 and whatshisname is 21. They supposedly have this mad and intense love even though Rage has never felt normal human emotio
Alex is The Romance Fox
2,5 stars

After reading so many glowing reviews about this book, I just wanted to read it right now.

I was pulled into the story from the first page. I found the main character Rage unique and interesting. This is a person with zero emotions...totally OCC about germs.........the conversation she has with her best friend, Cody, in the first chapter was absolutely stunning.

Let me just say that I am not a fan of MC stories...but hey, I kinda engaged with Nolan, the other main character in the story..
Rebecca Woodward
Apr 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished
Ashleyjo
So Hope has a problem. She doesn't feel like " normal" people feel. Not to mention she's a germaphobe, antisocial, a smartass, has anger management and impulse issues, <- You get the point? She's a sociopath with quirks. Thus, the nickname of Rage.

description

I find her funny, but I have a dark sense of humor and share many of the quirks....

The need is real!

description

I just don't want to make a bloody mess outta them... Well, not always;)

Anyway...

She makes it through childhood with the help of her friend, Cody
Bargain Basement: $25 Amazon Gift Card 1 14 Jun 10, 2016 02:51PM

• Trigger (Devil's Reach, #1)
  • Unleashed (Devil's Reach, #3)
  • Demons (Devil's Reach, #2)
  • Reap (Scarred Souls, #2)
  • Ravage (Scarred Souls, #3)
  • Raze (Scarred Souls, #1)
  • Riot (Scarred Souls, #4)
  • Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen, #3)
  • A Gift of Time (Nine Minutes, #3)
  • Out of Time (Nine Minutes, #2)
  • Heart Recaptured (Hades Hangmen, #2)
  • Blood to Dust
  • Crow (Boston Underworld, #1)
  • Saint (Boston Underworld, #4)
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • Angry God (All Saints High, #3)
T.M. (Tracey Marie) Frazier never dreamed that a single person would ever read a word she wrote when she published her first book. Now, she is a five-time USA Today bestselling author and her books have been translated into numerous languages and published all around the world.

T.M. enjoys writing what she calls ‘wrong side of the tracks romance’ with morally corrupt anti-heroes and ballsy heroine

King (10 books)
  • The Dark Light of Day (The Dark Light of Day, #1)
  • King (King, #1)
  • Tyrant (King, #2)
  • Lawless (King, #3)
  • Soulless (King, #4)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One (King, #5)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Two (King, #6)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three (King, #7)
  • Up in Smoke (King, #8)
  • N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater (King, #9)

News & Interviews

“I know that you don’t love often, but when you love, you love with all your heart. Cause I can feel it.” 12 likes
“Baby, when you feel that temper of yours crossing over to that point of no return, then you take that shit out on me. If you have to unleash whatever is going on in that pretty brain of yours, then you you unleash it on me. You give ME your anger and you don't leave me out again. You hear what I'm saying? Come at me, Rage. Give me all you fucking got, and I'll give it right back. Take it out on me. On my body. I promise, I can take it. I want to take it.” 11 likes