Start by marking “Curiosity and The Sentient's Oblation (Curiosity, #3)” as Want to Read:
Curiosity and The Sentient's Oblation (Curiosity, #3)

Curiosity and The Sentient's Oblation

(Curiosity #3)

Will Gabrielle's power be enough to save her?

In this third installment, Gabrielle finds herself living in one of the darkest times in American history, running a safe house for the Underground Railroad.

Arawn's done playing games. When he discovers Gabrielle's weakness he will stop at nothing to take her down. Gabrielle is going to have to use every ounce of her new power i
Paperback, 1, 226 pages
Published 2017 by Putrescent Oak Press

To ask other readers questions about Curiosity and The Sentient's Oblation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Curiosity and The Sentient's Oblation

Jordan
Jan 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
***This rating is tentative because I beta read this. Until I read the final version, this is my rating.

One of the coolest things about this series is the writing style. It doesn't matter what time period (it's a time travel-based story with a twist) it reads like the period it's set in and that feeling transports you as readily as if you had the ability to time travel yourself.

This edition of Gabrielle's journey deals with slavery and the horrific circumstances they suffered at the hands of ra
Jessica Jesinghaus
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Check out this review, and many more, on my blog https://jessjesinghaus.wordpress.com

5 out of 5 HUGE stars

If you've been following my reviews of the first two books in this series, then you should know I have really enjoyed them. But this book ROCKS! Holy Hera! There is something so intense about this installment. There were multiple times I wanted to grab Zach by his (adorable) trademark bow tie and shake the living snot outta him!

Each book has built in intensity, drama, and action. This vers
LisaMarie
Apr 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have enjoyed this tale since the beginning, The Curious Tale of Gabrielle and in to Curiosity and The Hounds of Arawn.
Time travel at its best... or maybe its worst considering what Gabrielle has gone/is going through. This time she awakes in the midst of the Civil War and is faced with the issue of slavery first hand.
Arawn takes his pursuit of Gabrielle to the next level.
And the twist at the end left me speechless!

Zachary Paul Chopchinski delivers with a steady paced flow and ease of reading,
Laura Kehoe
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Actual rating is 3.5 stars.

This was a fun addition to a really unique series. I've mentioned before that time travel isn't always my thing, but this is yet another series where I think it works really well. I loved getting to see another era of history through Gabrielle's eyes.

For some reason, however, I had a really hard time getting into the story at first. I feel like the beginning was a tad slow. But after the first couple chapters, the pace picked up nicely. I do wish there had been a tiny
Zachary Chopchinski
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Hannah
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was ok
I wanted to love it. The story has some great themes and there are some great plot twists and ideas, they just don't fit together as a story. As a book it lacked the depth I wanted and the character development was very weak. I didn't care or believe the relationships in the book, they were too brief, quick and understated. It's such a shame, as an idea it's fantastic and that the only reason I managed to finish it.
Susan Angela Wallace
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Curiosity And The Sentients Obliations.
The widowed wife of a North Carolina plantation owner, Gabrielle awakens in this life with a broken heart and a sharpened spirit. Living in one of the darkest times in American history, she finds herself running a safe house for the underground railroad during the American Civil War. In order to save a life, Gabrielle must make a sacrifice that could damn her host for eternity.
A fantastic read with brilliant characters. I loved Gabrielle. I do hope there
Jeff
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Gabrielle finds herself in another important part of American history and still trying to figure out what Arawn wants with her. As she learns more about Morrigan, their relationship takes an interesting turn. And Gabrielle has to fight even more battles...some due to her own actions. Another great book on the series!!
Sarah Moore
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book just like the The closeness of the characters draws you in and your there with them through every turn. This story is chocked full of unique magical happenings. Its a truly great must read!
Bianca Eksteen
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As I dry my tears wanting to Curl up and just lull myself to a calm space, I decided to write my review instead. To be quite honest with you I wish I could give it a higher rating as I don't think 5 stars is enough. A tale filled with action, violence, drama and yes even love, has been magnificently written.

The struggle Gabrielle faces in this period based book had me at the edge of my seat not once but many many times. The pace was fantastic and the storyline even better.

Zachary Paul Chopchin
Angelina Kerner
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Megan Cutler
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is fantastic! Best of the series so far. The author really found his voice with this book; the characters feel like familiar, comfortable gloves, easy to slip into and take off with. The action is pretty much non-stop and Gabrielle is finally finding the answers to her long and perilous quest. I love the fluidity of the characters as they slide between lives. I love Gabrielle's tenacity and creative way of solving the problems thrown at her. And as always, I love that the author pulls ...more
Lisa Whitehead
Melissa
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

I loved this book! While the previous books were a little slower, this one really picked up the action earlier on and the twists in this one, I never really knew what to expect. I'm really glad that I decided to stick with the series because I was not disappointed. I also really loved the way it ended. It's a great way to round out the series.
Jonas Lee
In this third installment, Chopchinski takes us back to the Civil War and the onward climbing battle between Gabrielle and Arawn starts to develop more. Each book keeps getting better and I love seeing the worlds come forward. A great addition to the tale and good for people who like to splice their action, history and mythology together!

I received an ARC of this novel, pre-edit.
Christi
Pam
Edgar Connell
Debee Sue
Feb 05, 2017
Zachary is a bow tie wearing, formal vest rocking, pocket watch using, sarcastic monster of a writer. Currently residing in Orlando, Florida, he spends his days working, writing and procrastinating.

Coupled with being an award winning author of Young Adult Fiction, Zach spends his days trying not to kill himself with lethal levels of caffeine.

Zach is the author of the Gabrielle series, a young ad

Curiosity (4 books)
  • The Curious Tale of Gabrielle (Curiosity, #1)
  • Curiosity and The Hounds of Arawn (Curiosity #2)
  • Curiosity and Arawn's Penance (Curiosity #4)